Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | WOF RP! (OOC discussion )
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 129 130
@Moonsong48 pretty sure @PureNarcissus11 decides
@Moonsong48 pretty sure @PureNarcissus11 decides
TvGyETb.gif
@Moonsong48

I'm not the one running this, but again, I'd imagine PureNarcissus11 would be cool with it. I have no clue what she's got going on right now. She'll see your posts anyway so no need to worry about never getting a straightforward answer soon lol
@Moonsong48

I'm not the one running this, but again, I'd imagine PureNarcissus11 would be cool with it. I have no clue what she's got going on right now. She'll see your posts anyway so no need to worry about never getting a straightforward answer soon lol
I forgot to mention Sage has that teardrop shaped scale by her eye. Not only can she breathe fire and change color, but she can also read minds and predict the future. She doesn't, however, make cryptic messages about what she sees because she thinks that stuff like that is a load of hokey pokey (not the exact words she'd actually go with but you get the idea XD)
I forgot to mention Sage has that teardrop shaped scale by her eye. Not only can she breathe fire and change color, but she can also read minds and predict the future. She doesn't, however, make cryptic messages about what she sees because she thinks that stuff like that is a load of hokey pokey (not the exact words she'd actually go with but you get the idea XD)
Blah! I'm back! @MoonSong sure you can join ^-^ what about an antagonist?
Blah! I'm back! @MoonSong sure you can join ^-^ what about an antagonist?
@Moonsong48
yo Moon u should probs sub to the thread lol (edit: nvm lmao u r subbed i have a crazy headache so i cant read)

@/PureNarcissus11 about the antagonist, didn't you say you wanted to use that evil NightWing queen? I also have these two OCs that would be amazing as antagonists.
@Moonsong48
yo Moon u should probs sub to the thread lol (edit: nvm lmao u r subbed i have a crazy headache so i cant read)

@/PureNarcissus11 about the antagonist, didn't you say you wanted to use that evil NightWing queen? I also have these two OCs that would be amazing as antagonists.
fJ1MNlM.png
@AmeliaSageglow
perhaps add powers to the characters? nothing extremely op, mind you, like being able to do literally everything thinkable
@AmeliaSageglow
perhaps add powers to the characters? nothing extremely op, mind you, like being able to do literally everything thinkable
fJ1MNlM.png
Oh yah I'll use my nightwing queen!
Oh yah I'll use my nightwing queen!
could I use my OCs? they're also NightWings which would make it perfect! they could be her assistants or something
could I use my OCs? they're also NightWings which would make it perfect! they could be her assistants or something
fJ1MNlM.png
yupyupyup ;)))
yupyupyup ;)))
fJ1MNlM.png
@AHamilton Add powers to the characters? Elaborate please?
@AHamilton Add powers to the characters? Elaborate please?
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 129 130