Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | No Prophecy Can Save You (1x1 Avanari)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
((I has a little something! Woohoo!))

Asher didn't say much after that but he did hear Angelina say something that sounded like a pep talk. Not knowing what else to do he threw an arm over her shoulder as they entered the cave.

~~~~~~~

Nevaeh has having a mini heart attack. Which prompted her to ignore what Rio was saying unintentionally. Was she seriously going through with this prophecy thing? It's not like she really had a choice in the matter since it was probably another big quest to try and save the world. She ran a hand through her hair. She was doing this and she'd just have to learn to cope with her personal problems as they went.

~~~~~~~

Karmela wrapped her arms around Seth's neck at his instruction to hold on. When he sat her down she mumbled a “sorry” at the mention of how exhausted he was after their little flight. She took a deep breath, then followed Seth into the cave. Here goes nothing.

~~~~~~~

Silently watching everyone Nevaeh took up a spot standing and leaning against the wall. Asher sat next to Angelina while Karmela remained standing. They all (my characters) watched Rachel intently as they waited for her to speak the dated words of their prophecy.

Once Rachel finished Karma began pacing back and forth mumbling incoherently to herself. Ash stared at the Oracle confused before turning to Angelina, “why does it always have to be so cryptic? Could the gods help us for once and just tell us normally?” he managed a chuckle at the end to show he was joking around to try and lighten the mood while Mr. Sunshine was out of commission.

Nev’s eyes, however, were on Rio. Something was off with him. Carefully she made her way over to the son of Poseidon and placed a hand on his shoulder.“You alright? You don't seem okay?” Regardless of their immediate prophecy problems the daughter of Hades need to make sure her teammate was alright. He was the only one who understood her somewhat who wasn't her brother. She needed him if she was going to make it through this quest without going crazy.

((This will probably be my post length while school's going on. Just a heads up.))
((I has a little something! Woohoo!))

Asher didn't say much after that but he did hear Angelina say something that sounded like a pep talk. Not knowing what else to do he threw an arm over her shoulder as they entered the cave.

~~~~~~~

Nevaeh has having a mini heart attack. Which prompted her to ignore what Rio was saying unintentionally. Was she seriously going through with this prophecy thing? It's not like she really had a choice in the matter since it was probably another big quest to try and save the world. She ran a hand through her hair. She was doing this and she'd just have to learn to cope with her personal problems as they went.

~~~~~~~

Karmela wrapped her arms around Seth's neck at his instruction to hold on. When he sat her down she mumbled a “sorry” at the mention of how exhausted he was after their little flight. She took a deep breath, then followed Seth into the cave. Here goes nothing.

~~~~~~~

Silently watching everyone Nevaeh took up a spot standing and leaning against the wall. Asher sat next to Angelina while Karmela remained standing. They all (my characters) watched Rachel intently as they waited for her to speak the dated words of their prophecy.

Once Rachel finished Karma began pacing back and forth mumbling incoherently to herself. Ash stared at the Oracle confused before turning to Angelina, “why does it always have to be so cryptic? Could the gods help us for once and just tell us normally?” he managed a chuckle at the end to show he was joking around to try and lighten the mood while Mr. Sunshine was out of commission.

Nev’s eyes, however, were on Rio. Something was off with him. Carefully she made her way over to the son of Poseidon and placed a hand on his shoulder.“You alright? You don't seem okay?” Regardless of their immediate prophecy problems the daughter of Hades need to make sure her teammate was alright. He was the only one who understood her somewhat who wasn't her brother. She needed him if she was going to make it through this quest without going crazy.

((This will probably be my post length while school's going on. Just a heads up.))
((That's fine! I'm okay with that ^^ Also, I know you already know this, but when I say everyone or everybody, I mean my characters only, I'm totally not repeating myself or anything, but it feels really weird without clarification XD))

The confusion only seemed to multiply by the minute. Everyone was thinking the same thing: What in Zeus's name was that?!

Angelina glanced over at Asher, appreciating what he was doing, especially when Vasilis was trying to fight off a sudden migraine.

Seth chuckled, crossing his legs as he slumped further on the couch. "Words out of my mouth," he commented. But I'm pretty sure no one wants to know when they'll die, he suddenly thought, not wanting to believe it. He wasn't sure which line of the Prophecy he was thinking about when that thought came into his mind.

Angelina looked at Rachel with confusion evident in her eyes. "Yeah, who are we even up against anyway? The only hints I got were 'darkest nightmare' and 'shadows'," the daughter of Hermes asked, to which Rachel shrugged.

"I deliver the Prophecies, but I don't always remember what was said," she answered. "I wish I could... unfortunately, I have no idea what I just said. Sometimes I remember the Prophecies I deliver, sometimes I don't."

Awesome, Angelina and Seth thought simultaneously.

"I hope someone memorized that Prophecy," Seth said aloud to no one in particular.

"I did!" Vasilis piped up, removing his hands from his head, despite the headache still being there. "I can write it down... hold on a sec! I just need to get paper and a pen! I think I have those in the Apollo cabin! I'll be right back guys!"

With that, Vasilis bolted upwards and raced out of the cave, leaving everyone speechless.

"...Okay, that solves that," Seth muttered. He couldn't help but feel a tinge of concern for his friend as he rushed off. Something wasn't right here.

Meanwhile, Angelina looked at Asher. "I wonder if that part about the flames meant you?" she whispered to him, wondering if he would understand what she was talking about. The problem was figuring out the 'trance' part... and the less said about the third line the better. She just didn't know what to think about the entire thing. She thought it would simply be hearing the Prophecy and then leaving to carry on with their day. Unfortunately, it didn't seem to be that way.

Seth nearly fell asleep on the couch until he snapped awake and moved closer to Karmela. He had no idea how to comfort her, so he remained silent and allowed many thoughts concerning the Prophecy to run through his head. He somehow had a feeling that he knew what, or more importantly, who, the group of demigods were up against; he just hoped he wasn't right. If he was, he was surely f**ked.

After a while, he decided to say something. "Hey Karmela," he began. "What do you make of this? I think it's a jumbled mess..."

Yet that last part about the face of justice peaked my interest, he thought, not saying that out loud. After remembering Karmela's "I have no powers" talk, he hoped those last two lines meant something for her.

Meanwhile, Rio felt someone's hand on his shoulder, yet he relaxed when he realized it was only Nevaeh. He felt... odd. It was as if the Prophecy itself resonated with him. His head was pounding and his ears were now beginning to ring. He hadn't been paying attention to what was going on around him, so he was a little confused when Vasilis was no longer in the cave.

He knew what he was about to say, but he paused. The last time he tried to tell the daughter of Hades that he was just fine, she saw through his facade. He knew how terrible of a liar he was... even Vasilis never believed his lies, and the son of Apollo usually fell for a lot of things. He came to the conclusion that there was no point in pretending to be alright, especially if he wasn't.

Rio managed a smile. "If I told you I was, you wouldn't believe me," he answered sheepishly, his eyes never leaving hers. "I'm sure I'll be okay. This whole situation just feels... weird. Not confusing like everyone else thinks... just weird."

He then attempted to stand, yet his legs felt heavy, so he sat back down, head spinning. Rachel then moved to the center of the room, facing all of the confused demigods.

"I know this is incredibly confusing, so why don't you all clear your heads and take a break for the day? I'll make sure the camp directors know you won't be following your schedules today... too much stress doesn't bode too well on and especially before a quest. We can discuss a plan later, but right now, you all need to clear your heads," she suggested, offering a kind smile to each of them.

Everyone nodded in agreement, though Angelina was used to following her schedule rigorously, never being late for anything. To think she was getting a break today? That was something else.

"This is not something I'm used to," she muttered under her breath in amusement. "I'm not sure if relaxing is even a thing with me."

"It definitely is for me," Seth quipped quickly, smirking.
((That's fine! I'm okay with that ^^ Also, I know you already know this, but when I say everyone or everybody, I mean my characters only, I'm totally not repeating myself or anything, but it feels really weird without clarification XD))

The confusion only seemed to multiply by the minute. Everyone was thinking the same thing: What in Zeus's name was that?!

Angelina glanced over at Asher, appreciating what he was doing, especially when Vasilis was trying to fight off a sudden migraine.

Seth chuckled, crossing his legs as he slumped further on the couch. "Words out of my mouth," he commented. But I'm pretty sure no one wants to know when they'll die, he suddenly thought, not wanting to believe it. He wasn't sure which line of the Prophecy he was thinking about when that thought came into his mind.

Angelina looked at Rachel with confusion evident in her eyes. "Yeah, who are we even up against anyway? The only hints I got were 'darkest nightmare' and 'shadows'," the daughter of Hermes asked, to which Rachel shrugged.

"I deliver the Prophecies, but I don't always remember what was said," she answered. "I wish I could... unfortunately, I have no idea what I just said. Sometimes I remember the Prophecies I deliver, sometimes I don't."

Awesome, Angelina and Seth thought simultaneously.

"I hope someone memorized that Prophecy," Seth said aloud to no one in particular.

"I did!" Vasilis piped up, removing his hands from his head, despite the headache still being there. "I can write it down... hold on a sec! I just need to get paper and a pen! I think I have those in the Apollo cabin! I'll be right back guys!"

With that, Vasilis bolted upwards and raced out of the cave, leaving everyone speechless.

"...Okay, that solves that," Seth muttered. He couldn't help but feel a tinge of concern for his friend as he rushed off. Something wasn't right here.

Meanwhile, Angelina looked at Asher. "I wonder if that part about the flames meant you?" she whispered to him, wondering if he would understand what she was talking about. The problem was figuring out the 'trance' part... and the less said about the third line the better. She just didn't know what to think about the entire thing. She thought it would simply be hearing the Prophecy and then leaving to carry on with their day. Unfortunately, it didn't seem to be that way.

Seth nearly fell asleep on the couch until he snapped awake and moved closer to Karmela. He had no idea how to comfort her, so he remained silent and allowed many thoughts concerning the Prophecy to run through his head. He somehow had a feeling that he knew what, or more importantly, who, the group of demigods were up against; he just hoped he wasn't right. If he was, he was surely f**ked.

After a while, he decided to say something. "Hey Karmela," he began. "What do you make of this? I think it's a jumbled mess..."

Yet that last part about the face of justice peaked my interest, he thought, not saying that out loud. After remembering Karmela's "I have no powers" talk, he hoped those last two lines meant something for her.

Meanwhile, Rio felt someone's hand on his shoulder, yet he relaxed when he realized it was only Nevaeh. He felt... odd. It was as if the Prophecy itself resonated with him. His head was pounding and his ears were now beginning to ring. He hadn't been paying attention to what was going on around him, so he was a little confused when Vasilis was no longer in the cave.

He knew what he was about to say, but he paused. The last time he tried to tell the daughter of Hades that he was just fine, she saw through his facade. He knew how terrible of a liar he was... even Vasilis never believed his lies, and the son of Apollo usually fell for a lot of things. He came to the conclusion that there was no point in pretending to be alright, especially if he wasn't.

Rio managed a smile. "If I told you I was, you wouldn't believe me," he answered sheepishly, his eyes never leaving hers. "I'm sure I'll be okay. This whole situation just feels... weird. Not confusing like everyone else thinks... just weird."

He then attempted to stand, yet his legs felt heavy, so he sat back down, head spinning. Rachel then moved to the center of the room, facing all of the confused demigods.

"I know this is incredibly confusing, so why don't you all clear your heads and take a break for the day? I'll make sure the camp directors know you won't be following your schedules today... too much stress doesn't bode too well on and especially before a quest. We can discuss a plan later, but right now, you all need to clear your heads," she suggested, offering a kind smile to each of them.

Everyone nodded in agreement, though Angelina was used to following her schedule rigorously, never being late for anything. To think she was getting a break today? That was something else.

"This is not something I'm used to," she muttered under her breath in amusement. "I'm not sure if relaxing is even a thing with me."

"It definitely is for me," Seth quipped quickly, smirking.
xk7ymDQ.png
Ash put his arm around Angelina, “maybe. Fire and flames is my forte.” A look crossed his face, “if I’m fire, sea would be Poseidon and I don’t think he’d be helping us on this quest. Unless...” he looked to Rio and Nevaeh, the sea shall fall for the undead to rise...., and shook his head. Gods I hope I’m wrong. Asher turned back to Angelina and pulled her into a hug burying his face in her hair and kissing the top of her head. “But I'm sure I'm wrong.”

Karmela ceased her mumblings when Seth spoke, “huh, oh. It's just a bunch of confusing cr*p. I'm sure if anything remotely has reference to me in it is either bad or has someone else in it.” With an aggravated sigh she fell to the nearest couch and ran a hand through her hair, “why do prophecies have to be so cryptic and confusing?”

Nev managed a small grin at Rio, “right you are. I would not believe you.” This was probably the longest she's managed to keep eye contact with anyone. Weirdly enough, it wasn't making her uncomfortable like it would with most. It was almost relaxing. Must be the eyes. Very similar to the ocean. Her’s were a bluish color but they were rather dull. “Yea. You probably will be better in time.” They all looked up when Rachel spoke. The daughter of Hades actually spoke, “probably best. Extra stress is not a good thing before a quest such as this.”

“I got nothing to do since my projects are done so I’ll just hang with whoever,” Asher stated but his eyes were constantly drawn back to Angelina as he spoke which caused Nev to smirk. He wasn't very subtle.

Karma let out a small cough to get the son of Hephaestus’s attention, when he looked her way she spoke, “since we have nothing better to do maybe we should get to know each other if we're going to be fighting side by side and having each other's backs. Personally I'd like to know about the people I'm fighting with,” Mostly so I can gauge who would stab me in the back so I can return the favor of necessary, of course the, very stressed, daughter of Nemesis didn't voice that last part aloud.

((I had finally posted! More AshxAngel fluffs!))
Ash put his arm around Angelina, “maybe. Fire and flames is my forte.” A look crossed his face, “if I’m fire, sea would be Poseidon and I don’t think he’d be helping us on this quest. Unless...” he looked to Rio and Nevaeh, the sea shall fall for the undead to rise...., and shook his head. Gods I hope I’m wrong. Asher turned back to Angelina and pulled her into a hug burying his face in her hair and kissing the top of her head. “But I'm sure I'm wrong.”

Karmela ceased her mumblings when Seth spoke, “huh, oh. It's just a bunch of confusing cr*p. I'm sure if anything remotely has reference to me in it is either bad or has someone else in it.” With an aggravated sigh she fell to the nearest couch and ran a hand through her hair, “why do prophecies have to be so cryptic and confusing?”

Nev managed a small grin at Rio, “right you are. I would not believe you.” This was probably the longest she's managed to keep eye contact with anyone. Weirdly enough, it wasn't making her uncomfortable like it would with most. It was almost relaxing. Must be the eyes. Very similar to the ocean. Her’s were a bluish color but they were rather dull. “Yea. You probably will be better in time.” They all looked up when Rachel spoke. The daughter of Hades actually spoke, “probably best. Extra stress is not a good thing before a quest such as this.”

“I got nothing to do since my projects are done so I’ll just hang with whoever,” Asher stated but his eyes were constantly drawn back to Angelina as he spoke which caused Nev to smirk. He wasn't very subtle.

Karma let out a small cough to get the son of Hephaestus’s attention, when he looked her way she spoke, “since we have nothing better to do maybe we should get to know each other if we're going to be fighting side by side and having each other's backs. Personally I'd like to know about the people I'm fighting with,” Mostly so I can gauge who would stab me in the back so I can return the favor of necessary, of course the, very stressed, daughter of Nemesis didn't voice that last part aloud.

((I had finally posted! More AshxAngel fluffs!))
Angelina chuckled. "Of course, why wouldn't it be? You're the son of Hephaestus," she remarked, grinning. She mirrored the look that had crossed Asher's face when he mentioned... that part. Beforehand, she didn't really want to think about it, but now she had to think about it.

"Yeah... you have a point," she whispered, taking a glance at Rio and Nevaeh. The sea shall fall for the undead to rise. A shiver went down her spine. She hoped she was wrong in her assumptions... maybe the actual sea would fall? That had to be it... there was no way it couldn't be, because if it meant what she thought it meant...

Just don't think about it, she told herself, just as Asher pulled her in for a hug. She let him bury his face in her hair and kiss the top of her head, feeling comfortable in his embrace. It helped to be comforted by Asher, otherwise she would be losing her mind. She purred softly in response to what he said next about him hoping he was wrong, taking one of his hands in hers and stroking it.

Seth felt pity for Karmela, though he couldn't say that out loud... it usually made things worse. He went over the line he became interested in earlier and mentally sighed. While it had "the face of justice", it also had "the eyes of death", yet he didn't have the energy to figure out what that meant. Either that or he cared more about Karmela than anyone else.

He let it go briefly as he plopped down on the couch next to the daughter of Nemesis, casually slinging an arm around her shoulder. "I dunno," he murmured tiredly, stifling a yawn. He felt the sudden urge to fall asleep right there, but that was a daily feeling, and he wasn't ready to doze off just yet. "But I'm sure we can figure it out... especially after Vasilis jots those words down for us to read."

Speaking of Vasilis, where was Sunshine anyway?

Rio smiled at Nevaeh and nodded. Yeah... I'll be better soon-owwww...

Pain drilled into his skull at that moment. His head hurt pretty bad, but he hid it the best he could, despite Nevaeh being fully aware that he wasn't exactly alright. He nodded as Nev spoke once more, agreeing with her. He could use less stress, especially right now. He wanted to speak as well, but he could only nod.

He noticed Nev smirking and tried to figure out what it was she was smirking at. He then realized something as he looked at Asher and Angelina, which prompted him to grin as well.

The opposite of subtle-arrrggghhoowwww...... He grit his teeth as he leaned back further, resting his head on the couch.

Seth also smirked at Asher, knowing fully well what was up. Though, he wasn't about to tease. He looked over at Karmela, grinning lazily.

"That sounds great to me," he answered. "Anything to *yawn* keep me awake... I didn't take my medication this morning... mmm..."

He began to fall limp and close his eyes, but the sound of someone snapping jolted him awake. He looked to where the snapping had come from; Angelina had done it to wake him up.

"You can nap later," she told him. He nodded heavily and blinked.

"Alright... so should we all stick around here, or go somewhere else to talk? Hmm, maybe the strawberry fields...? Or perhaps we should go-"

He stopped talking when they all heard the sound of a conch horn in the distance, outside of the cave. "What's that?" Seth murmured.

Angelina knew what the horn usually meant. Her brows furrowed with concern as she stood and immediately dashed outside, not leaving any time for anyone to ask her what was wrong. She couldn't see anything troubling from the hill. She wished she had a hawk's vision so she could see what was going on.

Soon enough, she looked in the direction of the Big House and saw a speck making its way towards the building. What looked like a Centaur was carrying someone or something in his arms, moving quickly. She watched as the Centaur disappeared inside the Big House, glancing back briefly before running down the hill towards the Big House.

Does Vasilis know about this? she asked herself. Wait... no... don't tell me...

Sure enough, as soon as she arrived at the Big House, she entered and made her way to the Infirmary, where she saw Vasilis in one of the beds, pale and unconscious. He was being watched over by the ever-silent Argus, the hundred-eyed security guard. It seemed the Centaur who brought him there was in another room now, for she heard talking close by, yet she couldn't decipher it. This meant she couldn't ask what happened until someone else came in.

"Oh Gods... Vasilis..." she murmured sadly, regarding Argus with a nod before moving closer to Vasilis's bed. I should've seen the signs earlier... why wasn't I paying attention?

Meanwhile, Seth and Rio stared as Angelina left the cave to go see what was going on. Rachel seemed worried as well, however, she wasn't intending on leaving the cave.

"Come on, Angelina... we're not as fast as you are..." Seth moaned quietly, yawning once more. But that might be a good thing. Then we can have at least one person at the ready..

Rio tried to stand once more, and actually succeeded... but only for a second. He soon felt his knees buckle beneath him, his sea-green eyes rolling back into his head as he collapsed and lost consciousness.
Angelina chuckled. "Of course, why wouldn't it be? You're the son of Hephaestus," she remarked, grinning. She mirrored the look that had crossed Asher's face when he mentioned... that part. Beforehand, she didn't really want to think about it, but now she had to think about it.

"Yeah... you have a point," she whispered, taking a glance at Rio and Nevaeh. The sea shall fall for the undead to rise. A shiver went down her spine. She hoped she was wrong in her assumptions... maybe the actual sea would fall? That had to be it... there was no way it couldn't be, because if it meant what she thought it meant...

Just don't think about it, she told herself, just as Asher pulled her in for a hug. She let him bury his face in her hair and kiss the top of her head, feeling comfortable in his embrace. It helped to be comforted by Asher, otherwise she would be losing her mind. She purred softly in response to what he said next about him hoping he was wrong, taking one of his hands in hers and stroking it.

Seth felt pity for Karmela, though he couldn't say that out loud... it usually made things worse. He went over the line he became interested in earlier and mentally sighed. While it had "the face of justice", it also had "the eyes of death", yet he didn't have the energy to figure out what that meant. Either that or he cared more about Karmela than anyone else.

He let it go briefly as he plopped down on the couch next to the daughter of Nemesis, casually slinging an arm around her shoulder. "I dunno," he murmured tiredly, stifling a yawn. He felt the sudden urge to fall asleep right there, but that was a daily feeling, and he wasn't ready to doze off just yet. "But I'm sure we can figure it out... especially after Vasilis jots those words down for us to read."

Speaking of Vasilis, where was Sunshine anyway?

Rio smiled at Nevaeh and nodded. Yeah... I'll be better soon-owwww...

Pain drilled into his skull at that moment. His head hurt pretty bad, but he hid it the best he could, despite Nevaeh being fully aware that he wasn't exactly alright. He nodded as Nev spoke once more, agreeing with her. He could use less stress, especially right now. He wanted to speak as well, but he could only nod.

He noticed Nev smirking and tried to figure out what it was she was smirking at. He then realized something as he looked at Asher and Angelina, which prompted him to grin as well.

The opposite of subtle-arrrggghhoowwww...... He grit his teeth as he leaned back further, resting his head on the couch.

Seth also smirked at Asher, knowing fully well what was up. Though, he wasn't about to tease. He looked over at Karmela, grinning lazily.

"That sounds great to me," he answered. "Anything to *yawn* keep me awake... I didn't take my medication this morning... mmm..."

He began to fall limp and close his eyes, but the sound of someone snapping jolted him awake. He looked to where the snapping had come from; Angelina had done it to wake him up.

"You can nap later," she told him. He nodded heavily and blinked.

"Alright... so should we all stick around here, or go somewhere else to talk? Hmm, maybe the strawberry fields...? Or perhaps we should go-"

He stopped talking when they all heard the sound of a conch horn in the distance, outside of the cave. "What's that?" Seth murmured.

Angelina knew what the horn usually meant. Her brows furrowed with concern as she stood and immediately dashed outside, not leaving any time for anyone to ask her what was wrong. She couldn't see anything troubling from the hill. She wished she had a hawk's vision so she could see what was going on.

Soon enough, she looked in the direction of the Big House and saw a speck making its way towards the building. What looked like a Centaur was carrying someone or something in his arms, moving quickly. She watched as the Centaur disappeared inside the Big House, glancing back briefly before running down the hill towards the Big House.

Does Vasilis know about this? she asked herself. Wait... no... don't tell me...

Sure enough, as soon as she arrived at the Big House, she entered and made her way to the Infirmary, where she saw Vasilis in one of the beds, pale and unconscious. He was being watched over by the ever-silent Argus, the hundred-eyed security guard. It seemed the Centaur who brought him there was in another room now, for she heard talking close by, yet she couldn't decipher it. This meant she couldn't ask what happened until someone else came in.

"Oh Gods... Vasilis..." she murmured sadly, regarding Argus with a nod before moving closer to Vasilis's bed. I should've seen the signs earlier... why wasn't I paying attention?

Meanwhile, Seth and Rio stared as Angelina left the cave to go see what was going on. Rachel seemed worried as well, however, she wasn't intending on leaving the cave.

"Come on, Angelina... we're not as fast as you are..." Seth moaned quietly, yawning once more. But that might be a good thing. Then we can have at least one person at the ready..

Rio tried to stand once more, and actually succeeded... but only for a second. He soon felt his knees buckle beneath him, his sea-green eyes rolling back into his head as he collapsed and lost consciousness.
xk7ymDQ.png
((It’s been like 3 months... good lord I’m sorry! The break has started and I have time off so I can finally try to finish up a post! Again, I apologize. Life hasn’t been the easiest on me as of late and I got sidetracked. I’ll work on a post tonight or sometime these next few days. I’ll try to get one up before the break is over though.))
((It’s been like 3 months... good lord I’m sorry! The break has started and I have time off so I can finally try to finish up a post! Again, I apologize. Life hasn’t been the easiest on me as of late and I got sidetracked. I’ll work on a post tonight or sometime these next few days. I’ll try to get one up before the break is over though.))
((It's okay Avanari, I'm very patient, take as much time as you need! I've been pretty busy myself, it may not look like it but November was the worst month for me, so much drama happened with my family and school stress, but it's been a pretty good December for me and I'm feeling a lot better now ^^ I'm so excited for Christmas, I hope yours is merry as well! ^^))
((It's okay Avanari, I'm very patient, take as much time as you need! I've been pretty busy myself, it may not look like it but November was the worst month for me, so much drama happened with my family and school stress, but it's been a pretty good December for me and I'm feeling a lot better now ^^ I'm so excited for Christmas, I hope yours is merry as well! ^^))
xk7ymDQ.png
((Thanks for understanding! My brother actually came up to visit for the holidays which is amazing! I can’t wait for Christmas! Presents! I’m not looking forward to dealing with the majority of my family since it only ever causes more drama but I can hide away in a small room while they all do their thing. Animal Crossing: Pocket Camp and writing posts for RP’s is great for that stuff!))
((Thanks for understanding! My brother actually came up to visit for the holidays which is amazing! I can’t wait for Christmas! Presents! I’m not looking forward to dealing with the majority of my family since it only ever causes more drama but I can hide away in a small room while they all do their thing. Animal Crossing: Pocket Camp and writing posts for RP’s is great for that stuff!))
((A bad post but a post!))

~~~~

“It could be someone we haven’t met yet or will join us later,” Asher shrugged, “Nico wasn’t part of the original group to go on the last big quest but he played a role in it.” He honestly didn’t want it to be him. Across the planes of dreams fire will dance... He was internally screaming. Weren’t dreams supposed to be good?

What would I be doing? Asher thought, Even if it was to do something good that’s a ton of pressure I don’t want. Merely going on this quest with six other demigods to share that burden it’s still too much! Angelina’s grin made him smile, does she really believe in me? Does she really want me to be the one to do whatever that line says?

He felt her grab his hand, which still had a little oil on it despite his best efforts, he looked down at them and rubbed his thumb over her knuckles. “Cute pur,” he mumbled when his Angel purred at his earlier statement thinking, and hoping, she didn’t hear him.

Karmela stiffened slightly at the sudden arm around her shoulders. After realizing it was Seth she relaxed and leaned her head on his shoulder. “That’s true. I hope we can figure all this out. The more we can sort of understand before we start this quest the better.”

Nev raised a brow at Rio’s behavior. No matter how hard he tried to hide it she knew something was up. Deciding not to question him on it she kept a comforting hand on his shoulder. It was all she could do. Karma nodded at Seth’s next words without lifting her head from his shoulder. The conch horn however caused her to lift her head and stare out the cave in confusion. Nev’s attention snapped away from Rio and as Angelina darted out of the cave Asher ran after her, Flames not far behind.

It took him longer to reach the Big House but once he did he saw what had his Angel all worried. Vasilis, pale and unconscious, on one of the beds in the infirmary. “Gods,” Ash mumbled, “what happened?” Cautiously he walked over to Angelina and wrapped his arms around her from behind. “I’m sure he’ll be alright Angel. No matter what happened to cause this.” He kissed the top of her head again before resting his chin on her shoulder and holding her tighter.

Back in the cave Karma had stood. “What’s going on?” It being only her first year at camp she didn’t know what the conch meant and why the other two left. It only added to the stress and worry building up in her head.

“It’s nothing to worry yourself with right now, Karmela was it? Asher and Angelina can handle it. They are the oldest campers of the whole of us.” The daughter of Nemesis nodded. Hades daughter’s words putting her mind more at ease. But then Rio fainted. “Rio!” Nevaeh was quick and managed to catch him before he hit the ground. Gently kneeling down she layed Rio’s head in her lap.

“My gods... this quest can’t already be going down hill before it’s even started?!” Karmela began pacing again, running her hand through her hair, mumbling to herself. She couldn’t do this. It was too much.

Nev stroked Rio’s hair back from his face, “c’mon Rio. Please be okay,” she whispered so the words would only reach Rio’s ears. “You’re the only one I can really talk to here aside from Nico. Nico won’t be on this quest. I need someone to talk to. I need this. I need you. Please be okay, Rio. Please.”
((A bad post but a post!))

~~~~

“It could be someone we haven’t met yet or will join us later,” Asher shrugged, “Nico wasn’t part of the original group to go on the last big quest but he played a role in it.” He honestly didn’t want it to be him. Across the planes of dreams fire will dance... He was internally screaming. Weren’t dreams supposed to be good?

What would I be doing? Asher thought, Even if it was to do something good that’s a ton of pressure I don’t want. Merely going on this quest with six other demigods to share that burden it’s still too much! Angelina’s grin made him smile, does she really believe in me? Does she really want me to be the one to do whatever that line says?

He felt her grab his hand, which still had a little oil on it despite his best efforts, he looked down at them and rubbed his thumb over her knuckles. “Cute pur,” he mumbled when his Angel purred at his earlier statement thinking, and hoping, she didn’t hear him.

Karmela stiffened slightly at the sudden arm around her shoulders. After realizing it was Seth she relaxed and leaned her head on his shoulder. “That’s true. I hope we can figure all this out. The more we can sort of understand before we start this quest the better.”

Nev raised a brow at Rio’s behavior. No matter how hard he tried to hide it she knew something was up. Deciding not to question him on it she kept a comforting hand on his shoulder. It was all she could do. Karma nodded at Seth’s next words without lifting her head from his shoulder. The conch horn however caused her to lift her head and stare out the cave in confusion. Nev’s attention snapped away from Rio and as Angelina darted out of the cave Asher ran after her, Flames not far behind.

It took him longer to reach the Big House but once he did he saw what had his Angel all worried. Vasilis, pale and unconscious, on one of the beds in the infirmary. “Gods,” Ash mumbled, “what happened?” Cautiously he walked over to Angelina and wrapped his arms around her from behind. “I’m sure he’ll be alright Angel. No matter what happened to cause this.” He kissed the top of her head again before resting his chin on her shoulder and holding her tighter.

Back in the cave Karma had stood. “What’s going on?” It being only her first year at camp she didn’t know what the conch meant and why the other two left. It only added to the stress and worry building up in her head.

“It’s nothing to worry yourself with right now, Karmela was it? Asher and Angelina can handle it. They are the oldest campers of the whole of us.” The daughter of Nemesis nodded. Hades daughter’s words putting her mind more at ease. But then Rio fainted. “Rio!” Nevaeh was quick and managed to catch him before he hit the ground. Gently kneeling down she layed Rio’s head in her lap.

“My gods... this quest can’t already be going down hill before it’s even started?!” Karmela began pacing again, running her hand through her hair, mumbling to herself. She couldn’t do this. It was too much.

Nev stroked Rio’s hair back from his face, “c’mon Rio. Please be okay,” she whispered so the words would only reach Rio’s ears. “You’re the only one I can really talk to here aside from Nico. Nico won’t be on this quest. I need someone to talk to. I need this. I need you. Please be okay, Rio. Please.”
Angelina turned her head to see that Asher and Flames had followed her to the Big House, which didn't surprise her. She certainly needed company after seeing a sight like this. The peppiest, most energized kid she knew in the camp was lying unconscious in a bed, pale as a ghost. Well, maybe not that pale. He was still very pale compared to how his complexion normally was.

All she could think while looking at him was, What in the name of Hermes happened?

She soon felt Asher's arms wrap around her from behind, feeling comforted by his touch. She sighed quietly upon hearing his reassurance, blushing a little when he kissed the top of her head and rested his chin on her shoulder.

"...Yeah," she murmured, closing her eyes as he held her tighter. "Of course he will, he's Vasilis. He's always fine. Why didn't I realize that earlier? I'm a dummy today, aren't I?"

She chuckled rather weakly, trying her best to joke around, but it was pretty hard to do so when one of her friends wasn't doing so well. She had no knowledge of what happened to Rio after she left. She would be even more worried if she had.

Upon hearing quiet groaning nearby, her eyes flew open again. "Vasilis?" she asked aloud, glancing back at him. He was slowly stirring, his lips parting slightly as his breathing changed.

"He's waking up," she told Asher, keeping her eyes on the son of Apollo. He wasn't opening his eyes, looking as though he was having trouble doing so.

"Mmm...?" he hummed weakly, squirming a little in bed. "...Wh... what...? Who...? Ow... m... my head... hurts... am... ambrosia... please...?"

Seth was seriously fighting the urge to fall asleep right then and there. Despite everything that was going on around him, he was tired. Even after Rio had fainted, which raised his concerns, his eyes were weighing down on him, the couch coaxing him into falling asleep.

He looked up at Karmela, who was pacing the room and stressing over the situation. He had no idea what the conch meant, seeing as how he hadn't even been here for too long. It probably wasn't something good.

Now that he thought about it, none of this sounded good to him, and he knew the reason as to why that was.

He looked at Rio, his gaze lingering on him. As quick as his fainting spell had happened, he was being drawn into some kind of nightmare. Seth could easily tell just by looking at the most subtle of signs. He could see him beginning to pale just slightly, even squirming a little in Nevaeh's embrace. He watched her brush his hair out of his face, whispering something to him. Seth couldn't quite hear it, but he could guess what she was saying without having to.

He closed his eyes. "I can fix it..." he mumbled, unsure if he actually wanted to do this at first. He immediately scolded himself for thinking that.

Come on, idiot. It's either this or he stays in longer. You know he's from one of the Big Three. You have to hurry this up before things spiral out of control. Besides, he does not deserve to suffer in there.

With that thought out of the way, he relaxed his mind, not even sparing anyone a glance before drifting into the planes of dreams, his entire body going limp.

Rio was confused as to where he was. One moment, he had been trying to stand from the couch, and the next thing he knew, his head had spiked violently and pulled him out of the real world. He was unaware of what was going on outside of this place. All he knew was that he really didn't want to be here right now. Wasn't there a quest they needed to complete? Wasn't there a Prophecy they needed to fulfill?

He was about to call out to someone, anyone, when he heard hushed voices nearby. His eyes widened slightly as he shrunk back, remaining deathly silent. He silenced his thoughts as he finally crept forward, squinting to try and see through the darkness filling his vision. He felt strange being in this place, like he wasn't even supposed to be here.

He soon shrugged it off, feeling around the darkness and feeling stone against his hands. He held back a noise of confusion, instead crawling closer to the voices until he could see two figures. He could vaguely make out each of their shapes; one appeared to be a humanoid shape, while the other looked more like a harpy.

"Our time is coming soon... we have to be patient still."

"How soon? They are growing restless. We didn't gather an entire army of monsters just to wait another hundred years."

"When the next Prophecy is delivered-"

"And how long is that going to be? The Winter Solstice is coming, and that is when Olympus will be at its weakest. We shouldn't have to wait for some-"

"Stop."

One of the figures turned, looking around the area before their eyes landed on where Rio was hiding. Rio held his breath, holding back a gasp. His heart caught in his throat as he slowly began to back away, despite his shaking hands. He was sincerely hoping that he hadn't been busted, but he knew that was most likely the case. He was overwhelmed by the information he had overheard, adding on to the other questions racing in his head.

"Shall I be excused, sir?"

Silence.

"You may, Xelea."

The harpy-like figure, Xelea, left the area soon after, leaving only the other figure left. Rio could feel eyes right on him, looking in his direction intently. He began moving backwards faster when the figure who had looked at him took a step towards him. He felt something penetrating his mind, yet it completely went over his head the next second.

"I know you're there," the remaining figure said softly, their voice echoing throughout the quiet... cavern? This was a cavern, right? What in the name of Poseidon was this place?

"Your time will arrive, boy. No Prophecy will save you."

The last thing he saw was the figure moving in his direction before his surroundings wavered. He wanted more information, he couldn't just leave like this. A stubborn part of him wanted to stay. He focused on trying to stay, but he was being awakened against his will, the area around him eventually fading out of existence.

Rio gasped as his eyes flew open, paling and quivering slightly. His vision was rather blurry, not to mention, he was seeing double. Even still, he could make out a familiar face looking down at him. His sea-green eyes felt heavy, which made it difficult for him to keep them open.

His eyes darted to the side, where he saw two other people. One was pacing the room, while the other looked to be in a deep sleep on the couch. In fact, as soon as Seth had lost consciousness, Rio had awakened. He wasn't aware of that fact, but to anyone else who noticed, it would've seemed like more than just a coincidence.

He returned his blurry gaze to Nevaeh, feeling his head beginning to pound. He managed a weak smile, as if he hadn't just been in what seemed like a vision. He was still bothered by those words, and he was sure they were directed at him. After all, he had been the only other person in the area.

"Nev..." he whispered, moaning quietly afterwards. His head was hurting badly, but he tried to hide it the best he could, despite knowing that Nevaeh would see through him like a magnifying glass. "Are you... okay?"
Angelina turned her head to see that Asher and Flames had followed her to the Big House, which didn't surprise her. She certainly needed company after seeing a sight like this. The peppiest, most energized kid she knew in the camp was lying unconscious in a bed, pale as a ghost. Well, maybe not that pale. He was still very pale compared to how his complexion normally was.

All she could think while looking at him was, What in the name of Hermes happened?

She soon felt Asher's arms wrap around her from behind, feeling comforted by his touch. She sighed quietly upon hearing his reassurance, blushing a little when he kissed the top of her head and rested his chin on her shoulder.

"...Yeah," she murmured, closing her eyes as he held her tighter. "Of course he will, he's Vasilis. He's always fine. Why didn't I realize that earlier? I'm a dummy today, aren't I?"

She chuckled rather weakly, trying her best to joke around, but it was pretty hard to do so when one of her friends wasn't doing so well. She had no knowledge of what happened to Rio after she left. She would be even more worried if she had.

Upon hearing quiet groaning nearby, her eyes flew open again. "Vasilis?" she asked aloud, glancing back at him. He was slowly stirring, his lips parting slightly as his breathing changed.

"He's waking up," she told Asher, keeping her eyes on the son of Apollo. He wasn't opening his eyes, looking as though he was having trouble doing so.

"Mmm...?" he hummed weakly, squirming a little in bed. "...Wh... what...? Who...? Ow... m... my head... hurts... am... ambrosia... please...?"

Seth was seriously fighting the urge to fall asleep right then and there. Despite everything that was going on around him, he was tired. Even after Rio had fainted, which raised his concerns, his eyes were weighing down on him, the couch coaxing him into falling asleep.

He looked up at Karmela, who was pacing the room and stressing over the situation. He had no idea what the conch meant, seeing as how he hadn't even been here for too long. It probably wasn't something good.

Now that he thought about it, none of this sounded good to him, and he knew the reason as to why that was.

He looked at Rio, his gaze lingering on him. As quick as his fainting spell had happened, he was being drawn into some kind of nightmare. Seth could easily tell just by looking at the most subtle of signs. He could see him beginning to pale just slightly, even squirming a little in Nevaeh's embrace. He watched her brush his hair out of his face, whispering something to him. Seth couldn't quite hear it, but he could guess what she was saying without having to.

He closed his eyes. "I can fix it..." he mumbled, unsure if he actually wanted to do this at first. He immediately scolded himself for thinking that.

Come on, idiot. It's either this or he stays in longer. You know he's from one of the Big Three. You have to hurry this up before things spiral out of control. Besides, he does not deserve to suffer in there.

With that thought out of the way, he relaxed his mind, not even sparing anyone a glance before drifting into the planes of dreams, his entire body going limp.

Rio was confused as to where he was. One moment, he had been trying to stand from the couch, and the next thing he knew, his head had spiked violently and pulled him out of the real world. He was unaware of what was going on outside of this place. All he knew was that he really didn't want to be here right now. Wasn't there a quest they needed to complete? Wasn't there a Prophecy they needed to fulfill?

He was about to call out to someone, anyone, when he heard hushed voices nearby. His eyes widened slightly as he shrunk back, remaining deathly silent. He silenced his thoughts as he finally crept forward, squinting to try and see through the darkness filling his vision. He felt strange being in this place, like he wasn't even supposed to be here.

He soon shrugged it off, feeling around the darkness and feeling stone against his hands. He held back a noise of confusion, instead crawling closer to the voices until he could see two figures. He could vaguely make out each of their shapes; one appeared to be a humanoid shape, while the other looked more like a harpy.

"Our time is coming soon... we have to be patient still."

"How soon? They are growing restless. We didn't gather an entire army of monsters just to wait another hundred years."

"When the next Prophecy is delivered-"

"And how long is that going to be? The Winter Solstice is coming, and that is when Olympus will be at its weakest. We shouldn't have to wait for some-"

"Stop."

One of the figures turned, looking around the area before their eyes landed on where Rio was hiding. Rio held his breath, holding back a gasp. His heart caught in his throat as he slowly began to back away, despite his shaking hands. He was sincerely hoping that he hadn't been busted, but he knew that was most likely the case. He was overwhelmed by the information he had overheard, adding on to the other questions racing in his head.

"Shall I be excused, sir?"

Silence.

"You may, Xelea."

The harpy-like figure, Xelea, left the area soon after, leaving only the other figure left. Rio could feel eyes right on him, looking in his direction intently. He began moving backwards faster when the figure who had looked at him took a step towards him. He felt something penetrating his mind, yet it completely went over his head the next second.

"I know you're there," the remaining figure said softly, their voice echoing throughout the quiet... cavern? This was a cavern, right? What in the name of Poseidon was this place?

"Your time will arrive, boy. No Prophecy will save you."

The last thing he saw was the figure moving in his direction before his surroundings wavered. He wanted more information, he couldn't just leave like this. A stubborn part of him wanted to stay. He focused on trying to stay, but he was being awakened against his will, the area around him eventually fading out of existence.

Rio gasped as his eyes flew open, paling and quivering slightly. His vision was rather blurry, not to mention, he was seeing double. Even still, he could make out a familiar face looking down at him. His sea-green eyes felt heavy, which made it difficult for him to keep them open.

His eyes darted to the side, where he saw two other people. One was pacing the room, while the other looked to be in a deep sleep on the couch. In fact, as soon as Seth had lost consciousness, Rio had awakened. He wasn't aware of that fact, but to anyone else who noticed, it would've seemed like more than just a coincidence.

He returned his blurry gaze to Nevaeh, feeling his head beginning to pound. He managed a weak smile, as if he hadn't just been in what seemed like a vision. He was still bothered by those words, and he was sure they were directed at him. After all, he had been the only other person in the area.

"Nev..." he whispered, moaning quietly afterwards. His head was hurting badly, but he tried to hide it the best he could, despite knowing that Nevaeh would see through him like a magnifying glass. "Are you... okay?"
xk7ymDQ.png
Asher sighed, “Angelina, you’re not being dumb. You’re worried. I am too. It’s not like him to get stuck in one of these beds.” He gently rubbed one of her shoulders to comfort her. It was then Vasilis decided to stir. Asher decided to step back incase Angelina wanted to move closer to the bed and hug their friend. Upon the son of Apollo’s request Ash gestured for Flames to get some ambrosia.

“Glad you’re awake, bud.” The son of Hephaestus stepped over and gently pat Vasilis’s leg as Flames cape bag over to give Asher the ambrosia. He turned to Angelina, “you wanna give this to him? My hands are this dirty from earlier.” He held his hands up to show her with a soft smile. Flames flew over to Angelina with the ambrosia held gently in his claws.

~~~~

Nevaeh quickly pulled her hand away from Rio when his eyes flew open. She watched him with curious eyes as the son of Poseidon gave a weak smile. His question only confused her more. “Am I okay?” She asked completely baffled by why he’d be worried about her, “you're the one who fainted! I should be asking about you not the other way around!”

Nev sat back, running a quick hand through her dark hair. “Unbelievable,” she mumbled, “and I know you aren’t alright.”

~~~~

Karmela’s pacing slowed as she was pulled from her own mind when Rio woke. Him and Nevaeh seemed to be talking about something and she wasn’t going to intrude. Her green eyes turned to Seth who was asleep on the couch. That wasn’t anything unusual but she made her way over to sit beside him anyway. Bored she poked his cheek. “Hey, you.” She poked him again, “you alive sleepyhead?” Karma knew if he was in a deep enough sleep he wouldn’t hear her anyway but she might as well have some fun to clear her head right?

~~~~

((Just a little something to get things rolling again!))
Asher sighed, “Angelina, you’re not being dumb. You’re worried. I am too. It’s not like him to get stuck in one of these beds.” He gently rubbed one of her shoulders to comfort her. It was then Vasilis decided to stir. Asher decided to step back incase Angelina wanted to move closer to the bed and hug their friend. Upon the son of Apollo’s request Ash gestured for Flames to get some ambrosia.

“Glad you’re awake, bud.” The son of Hephaestus stepped over and gently pat Vasilis’s leg as Flames cape bag over to give Asher the ambrosia. He turned to Angelina, “you wanna give this to him? My hands are this dirty from earlier.” He held his hands up to show her with a soft smile. Flames flew over to Angelina with the ambrosia held gently in his claws.

~~~~

Nevaeh quickly pulled her hand away from Rio when his eyes flew open. She watched him with curious eyes as the son of Poseidon gave a weak smile. His question only confused her more. “Am I okay?” She asked completely baffled by why he’d be worried about her, “you're the one who fainted! I should be asking about you not the other way around!”

Nev sat back, running a quick hand through her dark hair. “Unbelievable,” she mumbled, “and I know you aren’t alright.”

~~~~

Karmela’s pacing slowed as she was pulled from her own mind when Rio woke. Him and Nevaeh seemed to be talking about something and she wasn’t going to intrude. Her green eyes turned to Seth who was asleep on the couch. That wasn’t anything unusual but she made her way over to sit beside him anyway. Bored she poked his cheek. “Hey, you.” She poked him again, “you alive sleepyhead?” Karma knew if he was in a deep enough sleep he wouldn’t hear her anyway but she might as well have some fun to clear her head right?

~~~~

((Just a little something to get things rolling again!))
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10