Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | No Prophecy Can Save You (1x1 Avanari)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
((@SoulLugia11 a ping as I post a start! Woohoo! Hope this works.....))

Nevaeh awoke to being alone in her cabin. Nico must have left in the night or really early that morning since he was there when she fell asleep. “Thanks for leaving me to eat breakfast alone again bro.” She got up and stretched. Running a hand through her hair Nev made her way through her somewhat messy cabin to find clothes for the day, or at least something to wear to breakfast. The daughter of Hades threw on a pair of black, ripped, jeans, her camp t-shirt, and a black pull-over sweatshirt that said ‘If you can't reach heaven raise hell’ in strange white script, before quickly working a brush through her tangled hair and slipping on her beat up black and white converse and heading out the door. She'd clean up the place later.

~~~~~~~~~~

Asher fell out of his top bunk bed in a tangled mess of covers when a cabin mate tried to wake him up. A mumbled “oomph” escaped his lips as he hit the floor. With his head under the pile of sheets he hardly heard one of his siblings telling him to hurry up or they'd be late. After a long struggle, and a lot of flailing, he managed to escape his cocoon. Ash threw the pile onto his bed and grabbed some random clothes of his. Quickly dressing in his camp t-shirt, jeans, and his scuffed up combat boots, placing his trusty goggles on his head, and throwing on his camo army jacket the son of Hephaestus as ready to head to breakfast with his siblings. Hopefully they had bacon!

~~~~~~~~~

Karmela smacked the hand away that was trying to shake the fourteen year old girl awake. Never having been a morning person she groaned before rolling over and pulling her covers up over her head with a muffled “five more minutes” being requested. The person shook her again which resulted in a pillow being thrown at their face. Karma smiled into her other pillow when a small noise of discomfort or pain emanated from the person meaning she hit her target. The pillow was thrown back at her lightly as they left the cabin calling out to her to get her lazy a** up and get to the dining pavilion for breakfast. Once she heard the door shut Karmela begrudgingly dragged herself out of bed and stumbled around the Nemesis Cabin to get ready. She slipped on a pair of denim shorts, a mint green and gray baseball shirt, her worn minty green and white converse, and throwing a mint colored beanie on to somewhat tame her messy hair. Checking one last time that she didn't forget anything she'd need, Karmela left her cabin and jogged to the dining pavilion.

((We never established what season it was since some campers are year 'round but the magical barrier can control the weather inside so I guess it doesn't matter at the moment....))
((@SoulLugia11 a ping as I post a start! Woohoo! Hope this works.....))

Nevaeh awoke to being alone in her cabin. Nico must have left in the night or really early that morning since he was there when she fell asleep. “Thanks for leaving me to eat breakfast alone again bro.” She got up and stretched. Running a hand through her hair Nev made her way through her somewhat messy cabin to find clothes for the day, or at least something to wear to breakfast. The daughter of Hades threw on a pair of black, ripped, jeans, her camp t-shirt, and a black pull-over sweatshirt that said ‘If you can't reach heaven raise hell’ in strange white script, before quickly working a brush through her tangled hair and slipping on her beat up black and white converse and heading out the door. She'd clean up the place later.

~~~~~~~~~~

Asher fell out of his top bunk bed in a tangled mess of covers when a cabin mate tried to wake him up. A mumbled “oomph” escaped his lips as he hit the floor. With his head under the pile of sheets he hardly heard one of his siblings telling him to hurry up or they'd be late. After a long struggle, and a lot of flailing, he managed to escape his cocoon. Ash threw the pile onto his bed and grabbed some random clothes of his. Quickly dressing in his camp t-shirt, jeans, and his scuffed up combat boots, placing his trusty goggles on his head, and throwing on his camo army jacket the son of Hephaestus as ready to head to breakfast with his siblings. Hopefully they had bacon!

~~~~~~~~~

Karmela smacked the hand away that was trying to shake the fourteen year old girl awake. Never having been a morning person she groaned before rolling over and pulling her covers up over her head with a muffled “five more minutes” being requested. The person shook her again which resulted in a pillow being thrown at their face. Karma smiled into her other pillow when a small noise of discomfort or pain emanated from the person meaning she hit her target. The pillow was thrown back at her lightly as they left the cabin calling out to her to get her lazy a** up and get to the dining pavilion for breakfast. Once she heard the door shut Karmela begrudgingly dragged herself out of bed and stumbled around the Nemesis Cabin to get ready. She slipped on a pair of denim shorts, a mint green and gray baseball shirt, her worn minty green and white converse, and throwing a mint colored beanie on to somewhat tame her messy hair. Checking one last time that she didn't forget anything she'd need, Karmela left her cabin and jogged to the dining pavilion.

((We never established what season it was since some campers are year 'round but the magical barrier can control the weather inside so I guess it doesn't matter at the moment....))
((I would assume it is winter since the winter solstice is coming up and they need to stop the bad guys before then, or else bad things are gonna happen. *What bad things?* Bad, things, okay? I quoted that from a YouTube video about Mario-themed plushies and human-enough puppets XD Also I'm going to be adding personality to Peleus because he doesn't really get fleshed out much more than guarding the fleece, so I hope you don't mind my interpretation ^^ He'll probably be the only canon character I end up playing as besides Morpheus and some other antagonistic monsters XD))

Vasilis walked up Half-Blood Hill from the Cave of the Oracle to go back to where he was with Peleus. He was an early bird, so he usually woke up before most, if not all, of the campers, and he usually went straight to Half-Blood Hill to see Peleus the dragon; it just couldn't be skipped. Peleus had effectively saved his life by 1. not attacking him, and 2. alerting the other campers when he passed out. But remembering the past didn't make Vasilis happy, and he was always happy, so he erased the negative part of that story from his mind, focusing only on the positives. He was an optimist, after all.

He finally reached the pine tree that used to be Thalia and the golden fleece, which restored her body and kept the tree in tact... at least, that's what Rio told him. Rio knew pretty much everything that happened during the Second Titan War and the Second Giant War, courtesy of Percy and Annabeth, whom he said told him almost everything. So whenever Vasilis felt like getting a crash course on recent Olympian history, he would go to Rio. He was a nice kid, along with everyone else. That was all Vasilis wished for.

He approached Peleus, jamming his hands in the pockets of his grey military jacket and smiled. "Did you miss me, buddy?" he asked the dragon, who made a purring noise similar to a cat. "I was only gone for a little bit; the Oracle told me that after breakfast, I would have to bring some demigods over to the cave to hear about the prophecy she received! How cool is that, huh? Anyways, she told me to bring Rio, Angelina, Nevaeh, Asher, and... hold on... oh yeah! Seth and Karmela. They're new to camp, so their names aren't fresh in my mind." You're making excuses to a dragon... like he's gonna care, he thought, laughing at himself.

"Well, anyways, I have to go get breakfast now... no use hearing a prophecy on an empty stomach, right? But don't worry yourself, I'll come back later. I always do!" He walked up to Peleus, who lowered his head. He patted the dragon's head a few times. Peleus then nuzzled him, causing him to fall backwards. He laughed and stood up, waving goodbye to Peleus before walking down the hill to get to the Dining Pavilion, passing by the Amphitheater and Campfire, as well as the other cabins. He could see everybody starting to emerge from their cabins for breakfast. He was anxious to eat breakfast, then gather everyone up and head to the Cave of the Oracle for this prophecy. He was supposed to do it immediately, but he convinced the Oracle, or Ella for that matter, to wait until after breakfast. Without anymore hesitation, the son of Apollo jogged towards the Dining Pavilion with a cheerful attitude.

"Ugh... I don't want to get up..." Angelina moaned, rolling over on one side. One of her siblings was shaking her shoulder, telling her to get up so that she wouldn't miss breakfast. She couldn't tell who it was, mainly because she had her face buried in her pillow. When she refused to get up, her sibling mentioned that she wouldn't get to see Rio if she didn't wake up, and that almost instantly made her sit up in her bed. "Curse you for knowing my weakness," she hissed jokingly under her breath, getting out of bed and yawning. She supposed she could wake up if that meant Rio wouldn't worry about her.

Yawning once more, she made her way through the crowded cabin and slipped on her usual attire, that being the Camp Half-Blood t-shirt, a purple vest with two light purple scarves (one is tied around her waist), grey shorts, grey tennis shoes, and black finger-less gloves. She also took her blue goggles and strapped them atop her head; sometimes, when she wore them, which was all the time, she felt like Asher. After all, he wore goggles as well. She told herself that as soon as she met up with Rio for the morning, they would go find Asher... even if there was a rule in which the campers had to sit at their respective tables. Now, she and Rio were an exception to this rule; she had to pull a lot of strings to do it, but it helped that Rio was stressed at the time, so it was easier to convince them to lift the rule for them.

Sighing, she brushed her hair and put it in a ponytail, fixing her bang so that it would be over her blind eye, which was covered by a black eye-patch. She watched some of her siblings leave the cabin before she herself left and jogged over to Cabin 3. Since Rio was in that cabin alone, he needed someone to wake him up in case he slept in; he didn't always wake up on his own. She opened the door and stood at the entrance, feeling a fresh sea breeze blow past her. It always surprised her when she saw that the fountain which was destroyed was fixed (it got fixed after Percy left with Annabeth and shortly after Rio arrived because he was curious about it and besides, it looks pretty! I mean, I've never seen it but the description is pretty XD), but that wasn't what she was focused on. The cabin was empty; Rio wasn't in it. She didn't have anything to worry about; Camp Half-Blood had a barrier that kept the demigods safe from monsters. He probably just fell asleep at the bottom of Canoe Lake again.

Angelina gave a tired sigh as she closed the door and walked over to the Hephaestus cabin, waiting for Asher to come out with his siblings. There was no way the daughter of Hermes was going to walk to the Dining Pavilion by herself. She would rather go back to unlocking safes in numerous banks... and not getting caught once. Either the police force were slackers or she was just really good at thieving; it was probably the latter. She couldn't stand still, so she started pacing; all apart of her ADHD.

Seth's eyes felt as heavy as three sand bags piled on top of each other. He knew he had to wake up, but he just didn't want to. He could tell that everyone else didn't want to either; his cabin had a way of making everyone in it feel sleepy. It didn't help that he had Narcolepsy, which made him sleepy all the time, but being in this cabin usually made him pass out at the doorstep, forcing his siblings to physically carry him to bed.

He moaned loudly as he rolled out of the bottom bunk he was laying on, falling on the floor and effectively wrapping the blanket around him like a cocoon by accident. Sighing tiredly, he simply levitated out of the sheets and, even though he really didn't want to, made his bed. He then lazily changed, wearing his grey hoodie over the Camp Half-Blood shirt he wore, grey sweatpants, and his white slippers. He also lowered the fluffy earmuffs he wore on his head so that they were resting around his neck. He always wore his cross necklace, so he didn't have to go through the effort of making sure the chain was connected. That was a pain in the a**, and he got sick of it, so he never took it off nowadays.

He landed on his feet, deciding to actually walk this morning instead of just floating, and sluggishly exited his cabin. Luckily, once he was exposed to the fresh morning air, he didn't feel as tired as he was, but that didn't change the fact that he kept yawning over and over. As he made his way to the Dining Pavilion, not really caring what food was being served there today, he noticed Karmela jogging towards it. It wouldn't hurt to talk to her again, right? They came on the same day, after all. He remembered falling asleep during the tour, falling on his face, and chuckled a little.

Though, she was jogging... and Seth didn't really feel like doing the same. He then had an idea and used his levitation ability to lift himself a few feet off of the ground. The son of Hypnos then flew at a fast pace until he caught up with Karmela, at which point he began slowing down to her speed. "Morning," he greeted lazily, grinning. He didn't know how much they shared in common, but he knew one thing; neither of them were morning people. "I'm guessing you... *yawn*... didn't want to get up either...?" He was trying his best not to put her to sleep, so he deactivated his other ability, which involved putting people to sleep intentionally. He could do it easily with Rio, but not so much with everyone else, especially morning people. "I wish we could sleep in..." he added tiredly, blinking so that he wouldn't drift off and fall asleep again.

Rio slowly opened his eyes, panicking a little when he didn't see the familiar surroundings of his cabin. But then he remembered what happened last night; he couldn't go to sleep, so he walked outside to stand, yes, stand, on Canoe Lake to be alone with his thoughts. But he grew tired and forgot to go back to his cabin, ultimately falling asleep and sinking to the bottom of the lake. He was resting comfortably there with an unlimited supply of oxygen, so he didn't need to worry about drowning. Come to think of it, he never had to worry about drowning. He was a son of Poseidon, so of course he could stay underwater forever if he wanted... well, unless someone poisoned the water. That wouldn't be good at all.

Did he feel like coming up just yet? He knew that it was morning, but since he was underwater, he couldn't exactly tell what time of day it was. Probably breakfast time. But he didn't feel hungry for whatever reason. He was wearing his regular attire; the Camp Half-Blood shirt over a long sleeved blue and white shirt with the words, "Salt Addiction" on the front, which was hidden, and the right sleeve, which could mostly be seen, black and white shorts, and blue and white sneakers. He wasn't wearing his cap last night, and he didn't feel like putting it on today.

He once again contemplated whether or not he should break the surface and come out from the lake. He pushed himself up, walking along the lake floor. It didn't look so murky to him because he could see through the darkness whenever he was underwater; a perk to being the son of a water God. Suddenly, he dazed off, as he normally did. It was kind of hard to concentrate for him, so he usually fell into his own little world, except this time he had no one to snap him out of it. Forgetting what he was thinking about, the son of Poseidon laid back down on the sandy floor and closed his eyes, dozing off.

((All my characters are sleepy-heads except for Vasilis XD Also, I hope you're alright with Vasilis being assigned to fetch all our other characters to hear the prophecy; he's usually at Half-Blood Hill in the morning, so it made sense to me ^^ also forgot to add a ping whoops! @Avanari XD))
((I would assume it is winter since the winter solstice is coming up and they need to stop the bad guys before then, or else bad things are gonna happen. *What bad things?* Bad, things, okay? I quoted that from a YouTube video about Mario-themed plushies and human-enough puppets XD Also I'm going to be adding personality to Peleus because he doesn't really get fleshed out much more than guarding the fleece, so I hope you don't mind my interpretation ^^ He'll probably be the only canon character I end up playing as besides Morpheus and some other antagonistic monsters XD))

Vasilis walked up Half-Blood Hill from the Cave of the Oracle to go back to where he was with Peleus. He was an early bird, so he usually woke up before most, if not all, of the campers, and he usually went straight to Half-Blood Hill to see Peleus the dragon; it just couldn't be skipped. Peleus had effectively saved his life by 1. not attacking him, and 2. alerting the other campers when he passed out. But remembering the past didn't make Vasilis happy, and he was always happy, so he erased the negative part of that story from his mind, focusing only on the positives. He was an optimist, after all.

He finally reached the pine tree that used to be Thalia and the golden fleece, which restored her body and kept the tree in tact... at least, that's what Rio told him. Rio knew pretty much everything that happened during the Second Titan War and the Second Giant War, courtesy of Percy and Annabeth, whom he said told him almost everything. So whenever Vasilis felt like getting a crash course on recent Olympian history, he would go to Rio. He was a nice kid, along with everyone else. That was all Vasilis wished for.

He approached Peleus, jamming his hands in the pockets of his grey military jacket and smiled. "Did you miss me, buddy?" he asked the dragon, who made a purring noise similar to a cat. "I was only gone for a little bit; the Oracle told me that after breakfast, I would have to bring some demigods over to the cave to hear about the prophecy she received! How cool is that, huh? Anyways, she told me to bring Rio, Angelina, Nevaeh, Asher, and... hold on... oh yeah! Seth and Karmela. They're new to camp, so their names aren't fresh in my mind." You're making excuses to a dragon... like he's gonna care, he thought, laughing at himself.

"Well, anyways, I have to go get breakfast now... no use hearing a prophecy on an empty stomach, right? But don't worry yourself, I'll come back later. I always do!" He walked up to Peleus, who lowered his head. He patted the dragon's head a few times. Peleus then nuzzled him, causing him to fall backwards. He laughed and stood up, waving goodbye to Peleus before walking down the hill to get to the Dining Pavilion, passing by the Amphitheater and Campfire, as well as the other cabins. He could see everybody starting to emerge from their cabins for breakfast. He was anxious to eat breakfast, then gather everyone up and head to the Cave of the Oracle for this prophecy. He was supposed to do it immediately, but he convinced the Oracle, or Ella for that matter, to wait until after breakfast. Without anymore hesitation, the son of Apollo jogged towards the Dining Pavilion with a cheerful attitude.

"Ugh... I don't want to get up..." Angelina moaned, rolling over on one side. One of her siblings was shaking her shoulder, telling her to get up so that she wouldn't miss breakfast. She couldn't tell who it was, mainly because she had her face buried in her pillow. When she refused to get up, her sibling mentioned that she wouldn't get to see Rio if she didn't wake up, and that almost instantly made her sit up in her bed. "Curse you for knowing my weakness," she hissed jokingly under her breath, getting out of bed and yawning. She supposed she could wake up if that meant Rio wouldn't worry about her.

Yawning once more, she made her way through the crowded cabin and slipped on her usual attire, that being the Camp Half-Blood t-shirt, a purple vest with two light purple scarves (one is tied around her waist), grey shorts, grey tennis shoes, and black finger-less gloves. She also took her blue goggles and strapped them atop her head; sometimes, when she wore them, which was all the time, she felt like Asher. After all, he wore goggles as well. She told herself that as soon as she met up with Rio for the morning, they would go find Asher... even if there was a rule in which the campers had to sit at their respective tables. Now, she and Rio were an exception to this rule; she had to pull a lot of strings to do it, but it helped that Rio was stressed at the time, so it was easier to convince them to lift the rule for them.

Sighing, she brushed her hair and put it in a ponytail, fixing her bang so that it would be over her blind eye, which was covered by a black eye-patch. She watched some of her siblings leave the cabin before she herself left and jogged over to Cabin 3. Since Rio was in that cabin alone, he needed someone to wake him up in case he slept in; he didn't always wake up on his own. She opened the door and stood at the entrance, feeling a fresh sea breeze blow past her. It always surprised her when she saw that the fountain which was destroyed was fixed (it got fixed after Percy left with Annabeth and shortly after Rio arrived because he was curious about it and besides, it looks pretty! I mean, I've never seen it but the description is pretty XD), but that wasn't what she was focused on. The cabin was empty; Rio wasn't in it. She didn't have anything to worry about; Camp Half-Blood had a barrier that kept the demigods safe from monsters. He probably just fell asleep at the bottom of Canoe Lake again.

Angelina gave a tired sigh as she closed the door and walked over to the Hephaestus cabin, waiting for Asher to come out with his siblings. There was no way the daughter of Hermes was going to walk to the Dining Pavilion by herself. She would rather go back to unlocking safes in numerous banks... and not getting caught once. Either the police force were slackers or she was just really good at thieving; it was probably the latter. She couldn't stand still, so she started pacing; all apart of her ADHD.

Seth's eyes felt as heavy as three sand bags piled on top of each other. He knew he had to wake up, but he just didn't want to. He could tell that everyone else didn't want to either; his cabin had a way of making everyone in it feel sleepy. It didn't help that he had Narcolepsy, which made him sleepy all the time, but being in this cabin usually made him pass out at the doorstep, forcing his siblings to physically carry him to bed.

He moaned loudly as he rolled out of the bottom bunk he was laying on, falling on the floor and effectively wrapping the blanket around him like a cocoon by accident. Sighing tiredly, he simply levitated out of the sheets and, even though he really didn't want to, made his bed. He then lazily changed, wearing his grey hoodie over the Camp Half-Blood shirt he wore, grey sweatpants, and his white slippers. He also lowered the fluffy earmuffs he wore on his head so that they were resting around his neck. He always wore his cross necklace, so he didn't have to go through the effort of making sure the chain was connected. That was a pain in the a**, and he got sick of it, so he never took it off nowadays.

He landed on his feet, deciding to actually walk this morning instead of just floating, and sluggishly exited his cabin. Luckily, once he was exposed to the fresh morning air, he didn't feel as tired as he was, but that didn't change the fact that he kept yawning over and over. As he made his way to the Dining Pavilion, not really caring what food was being served there today, he noticed Karmela jogging towards it. It wouldn't hurt to talk to her again, right? They came on the same day, after all. He remembered falling asleep during the tour, falling on his face, and chuckled a little.

Though, she was jogging... and Seth didn't really feel like doing the same. He then had an idea and used his levitation ability to lift himself a few feet off of the ground. The son of Hypnos then flew at a fast pace until he caught up with Karmela, at which point he began slowing down to her speed. "Morning," he greeted lazily, grinning. He didn't know how much they shared in common, but he knew one thing; neither of them were morning people. "I'm guessing you... *yawn*... didn't want to get up either...?" He was trying his best not to put her to sleep, so he deactivated his other ability, which involved putting people to sleep intentionally. He could do it easily with Rio, but not so much with everyone else, especially morning people. "I wish we could sleep in..." he added tiredly, blinking so that he wouldn't drift off and fall asleep again.

Rio slowly opened his eyes, panicking a little when he didn't see the familiar surroundings of his cabin. But then he remembered what happened last night; he couldn't go to sleep, so he walked outside to stand, yes, stand, on Canoe Lake to be alone with his thoughts. But he grew tired and forgot to go back to his cabin, ultimately falling asleep and sinking to the bottom of the lake. He was resting comfortably there with an unlimited supply of oxygen, so he didn't need to worry about drowning. Come to think of it, he never had to worry about drowning. He was a son of Poseidon, so of course he could stay underwater forever if he wanted... well, unless someone poisoned the water. That wouldn't be good at all.

Did he feel like coming up just yet? He knew that it was morning, but since he was underwater, he couldn't exactly tell what time of day it was. Probably breakfast time. But he didn't feel hungry for whatever reason. He was wearing his regular attire; the Camp Half-Blood shirt over a long sleeved blue and white shirt with the words, "Salt Addiction" on the front, which was hidden, and the right sleeve, which could mostly be seen, black and white shorts, and blue and white sneakers. He wasn't wearing his cap last night, and he didn't feel like putting it on today.

He once again contemplated whether or not he should break the surface and come out from the lake. He pushed himself up, walking along the lake floor. It didn't look so murky to him because he could see through the darkness whenever he was underwater; a perk to being the son of a water God. Suddenly, he dazed off, as he normally did. It was kind of hard to concentrate for him, so he usually fell into his own little world, except this time he had no one to snap him out of it. Forgetting what he was thinking about, the son of Poseidon laid back down on the sandy floor and closed his eyes, dozing off.

((All my characters are sleepy-heads except for Vasilis XD Also, I hope you're alright with Vasilis being assigned to fetch all our other characters to hear the prophecy; he's usually at Half-Blood Hill in the morning, so it made sense to me ^^ also forgot to add a ping whoops! @Avanari XD))
xk7ymDQ.png
((No need for the ping. I'm subbed. I just have had a busy day and am working on typing up my post. XD))

Asher exited his cabin to see a familiar eyepatch wearing camper pacing, “Hiya Angel! No Rio? Good to know I'm at least your second choice!” He walked over to her and placed an arm around her shoulders. “How's my goggle wearing friend?” He jokingly reached over to play with her goggles, “I like mine better, though that could be biased.” Ash saw the flood of campers arriving at the Dining Pavilion and slowly dragged Angelina along. He didn't want to be late to breakfast. The son of Hephaestus had a project he wanted to finish, a big one, and he was getting so close! “Let's get food! I'm hungry and I got a project to finish!” Asher is one hyperactive demigod but after awhile of knowing him you get used to it. As they walked he removed his arm from around Angelina to pull some small items from his pocket and began tinkering with them as the pair walked. The engineering gears in his mind always turning and he has to use them even with the smallest little projects.

~~~~~~~~~

Karmela turned her eyes to the floating boy beside her and slowed her pace a bit, “Hey Seth,” she turned her gaze in the direction she was heading as she spoke. “Let's just say either a sibling or another poor camper got a pillow thrown hard at their face this morning for trying to wake me up.” Like it usually is with her it was hard to tell if she was joking or being serious. Luckily she laughed at it, “they need to stop trying to wake me up if they don't want to get hit with things.” As they got closer to the Dining Pavilion Karma began people watching. Her gaze drifted across the sea of campers but stopped on a group of Ares kids skeptically, calculating. After a while she decided they weren't doing anything she turned her gaze away. She looked to Seth, “how hard was it for you to get out of bed?” She took in his lazy appearance and tried not to chuckle at the child of Hypnos. Those kids are always tired. Karmela shook her head slightly suppressing a chuckle. “We better get to breakfast unless we want to get stuck with table scraps.” She picked up her pace once again to the Dining Pavilion. The sooner she finished eating the sooner she could start avoiding the Aphrodite girls.

~~~~~~~~

Nevaeh walked into the Dining Pavilion. She got her food, made the usual sacrifice to the fire, and sat down at the Hades table alone like always. She watched as other campers filed in and took their seats with their siblings. Nev envied them in a way. They have siblings to eat with and enjoy time together. Being a child of one of the all powerful ‘Big Three’ isn't as glorious as it seems. You're basically alone. Well, when monsters aren't chasing you because your demigod stench is stronger than others. She was lost in thought when someone walked passed her and kissed the top of her head before taking the seat across from her. “How’re you doin’ little sis?” Nev glanced up to find Nico sitting there.

“Where were you this morning?”

“No ‘hi nice to see you’?” Nevaeh sent him her signature b!tch face to which Nico only chuckled, “I took Felan for a walk. The hellhound was chomping at the bit to get out this morning so I took him.” Seeming to be satisfied with that answer she looked back down at her food. Taking notice of his sisters state Nico leaned across the table, “rumor has it the Oracle has a new big Prophecy. Let's just say don't Shadow travel half asleep. You'll end up somewhere you didn't intend to go.” At the news of the prophecy Nev looked up.

“Seriously?”

“Heaven, would I ever lie to you?” She replied with another b!tch face and a blunt ‘yes’ before Nico said, “well, not this time.”

((@SoulLugia11 a ping because I edited this post into my other one so the thread doesn't get flooded with OOC stuff!))
((No need for the ping. I'm subbed. I just have had a busy day and am working on typing up my post. XD))

Asher exited his cabin to see a familiar eyepatch wearing camper pacing, “Hiya Angel! No Rio? Good to know I'm at least your second choice!” He walked over to her and placed an arm around her shoulders. “How's my goggle wearing friend?” He jokingly reached over to play with her goggles, “I like mine better, though that could be biased.” Ash saw the flood of campers arriving at the Dining Pavilion and slowly dragged Angelina along. He didn't want to be late to breakfast. The son of Hephaestus had a project he wanted to finish, a big one, and he was getting so close! “Let's get food! I'm hungry and I got a project to finish!” Asher is one hyperactive demigod but after awhile of knowing him you get used to it. As they walked he removed his arm from around Angelina to pull some small items from his pocket and began tinkering with them as the pair walked. The engineering gears in his mind always turning and he has to use them even with the smallest little projects.

~~~~~~~~~

Karmela turned her eyes to the floating boy beside her and slowed her pace a bit, “Hey Seth,” she turned her gaze in the direction she was heading as she spoke. “Let's just say either a sibling or another poor camper got a pillow thrown hard at their face this morning for trying to wake me up.” Like it usually is with her it was hard to tell if she was joking or being serious. Luckily she laughed at it, “they need to stop trying to wake me up if they don't want to get hit with things.” As they got closer to the Dining Pavilion Karma began people watching. Her gaze drifted across the sea of campers but stopped on a group of Ares kids skeptically, calculating. After a while she decided they weren't doing anything she turned her gaze away. She looked to Seth, “how hard was it for you to get out of bed?” She took in his lazy appearance and tried not to chuckle at the child of Hypnos. Those kids are always tired. Karmela shook her head slightly suppressing a chuckle. “We better get to breakfast unless we want to get stuck with table scraps.” She picked up her pace once again to the Dining Pavilion. The sooner she finished eating the sooner she could start avoiding the Aphrodite girls.

~~~~~~~~

Nevaeh walked into the Dining Pavilion. She got her food, made the usual sacrifice to the fire, and sat down at the Hades table alone like always. She watched as other campers filed in and took their seats with their siblings. Nev envied them in a way. They have siblings to eat with and enjoy time together. Being a child of one of the all powerful ‘Big Three’ isn't as glorious as it seems. You're basically alone. Well, when monsters aren't chasing you because your demigod stench is stronger than others. She was lost in thought when someone walked passed her and kissed the top of her head before taking the seat across from her. “How’re you doin’ little sis?” Nev glanced up to find Nico sitting there.

“Where were you this morning?”

“No ‘hi nice to see you’?” Nevaeh sent him her signature b!tch face to which Nico only chuckled, “I took Felan for a walk. The hellhound was chomping at the bit to get out this morning so I took him.” Seeming to be satisfied with that answer she looked back down at her food. Taking notice of his sisters state Nico leaned across the table, “rumor has it the Oracle has a new big Prophecy. Let's just say don't Shadow travel half asleep. You'll end up somewhere you didn't intend to go.” At the news of the prophecy Nev looked up.

“Seriously?”

“Heaven, would I ever lie to you?” She replied with another b!tch face and a blunt ‘yes’ before Nico said, “well, not this time.”

((@SoulLugia11 a ping because I edited this post into my other one so the thread doesn't get flooded with OOC stuff!))
((Alright, from then on, I won't ping anymore ^^))

Angel smiled as soon as she saw Asher exit his cabin, and she stopped pacing immediately. "Good morning, Ash," she greeted, letting him play with her goggles. She knew him for a while, so she didn't mind his high energy. Upon hearing Asher mention Rio, she sighed and shrugged, chuckling. "Well... I was going to go get him, but he isn't in his cabin," she explained, glancing at Cabin 3. "He's probably asleep at the bottom of Canoe Lake again. I kind of hate it when he does that, especially if he's still fast asleep when I need him to come out. Then I have to go down there and get soaking wet just to wake him up... anyways, I'm sure he'll show up eventually; it's not like he can drown. We should probably get going now, wouldn't want to miss breakfast for the life of me!"

She followed him to the Dining Pavilion, just now realizing that he had asked how she was doing earlier. "As for me, I'm doing well, though I really didn't want to wake up this morning... you're definitely a big help with that, I can usually count on you to get me going on a dime!...Did I just become a chatterbox? Well, I'm definitely not sleepy anymore, so yeah, I guess so!" As soon as she finished answer him, she became curious about the project he was working on. "How close are you to being done with it?" she asked him, watching him tinker with the small objects he pulled out of his pocket. She suddenly felt the urge to tinker with something too... that was usually the effect Ash had on her.

Vasilis spotted a camper wearing an eye patch and a camper tinkering with small items as he headed towards the Dining Pavilion; Angelina and Asher respectively. Though, he was confused because he didn't see Rio with them. I'll just ask them, he thought, jogging over to them. "Hey guys!" he greeted. Angelina turned her head to look at him and smiled. "Hello Vasilis," she greeted. "Did you have another conversation with Peleus?" Vasilis side-glanced before laughing. "You could say that," he replied. "It's only a conversation when you get a worded response... anyways, where's Rio? I don't see him with you two at all."

"He's not in his cabin... my best guess is the bottom of Canoe Lake," Angelina responded. "Again?" Vasilis hummed, chuckling. "Typical Rio... anyways, I need to tell you guys something, but you should probably get your food first. I'll go fetch Rio, cause we need him too. See ya in a bit!" With that, he jogged off, heading away from the Dining Pavilion and towards Canoe Lake. He talked to pretty much everybody except maybe a couple of the more anti-social campers, simply because he didn't want to overwhelm them, but he had a feeling that he was going to get to know the people he was supposed to gather more (foreshadowing XD).

Once he arrived at the familiar lake, he stopped at the shoreline and stared at the calm water. "Alright, how am I going to go about this..." he wondered aloud. He then knew what to do and stepped as close as he could to the edge of the shore, holding his arm out as far as he could. He then willed his hand to become surrounded by light, and flashed it over and over again to try and get Rio's attention... if he was awake. Please be awake, he mentally begged. He didn't want to have to swim to the bottom of the lake.

Seth was grateful that Karmela had slowed down; he didn't want to go faster than he needed to. He didn't know if she was serious or joking when she said that she threw a pillow at whoever was trying to wake her up. "Yeah, that's definitely a fact," he replied, chuckling quietly. He saw that she was people-watching and left her alone until she was done. If he was being honest with himself, he didn't really like to stare at people. The reason being, if he's suspicious of a person, he didn't want to give his thoughts away. He always kept those nice and hidden by looking as bored and as close to a zombie as possible. Though, that was also possible to do even unintentionally.

When being asked how long it took to get out of bed, he flipped over on his back in mid-air, making it look like he was laying down, when in actuality, he was floating in the air, while looking like he was resting on a bed or something. He rested his hands behind his head and kept a grin on his face. "It was pretty hard," he answered. "I actually managed to roll off of my bed and wrap myself in a Seth-cocoon, so yeah, it wasn't the easiest. I think it was easier than last week... I ended up falling back asleep as soon as I sat up in bed." He wanted to chuckle, but he didn't feel the urge to. "I don't really want table-scraps either, so yeah, we should probably do that," he added, seeing that Karmela was picking up the pace now. It can't hurt to move faster for once, he told himself as he picked up his speed as well, finally letting his feet touch the ground. He knew that Karmela would want to avoid the Aphrodite girls; he didn't really want to deal with them either, though Piper seemed like a good person. He didn't have many memories of the past couple months other than the tour and the countless times he put Rio to sleep on the spot. It always made him laugh, but maybe there would come a day where it wouldn't be humorous anymore.

He knew that he would have to sit at his table and not Karmela's, since their Godly parents were different, so he told her that he would see her later before getting his food, made the day-to-day sacrifice to the hearth, and taking his seat at the Hypno's table. As soon as he sat down and was about to dig in, he pushed his food further away from him, rested his arms on the table, laid his head on them, and closed his eyes, dozing off as per usual.

Rio didn't remain asleep for long; he woke up after a nightmare had hit him like ten bricks slamming into him at once. Once he stirred awake, he stood up, standing on the lake floor. He squinted, seeing some kind of flashing light above him.

I wonder what that could be... he thought as he decided that it was time to come out. He swam effortlessly towards the surface, and when he broke it, he ended up becoming airborne for about two seconds before landing on the water, causing some of it to churn slightly. He didn't want to rough the lake up too much, so he willed the water to calm down. He noticed he was completely dry and chuckled mentally. Of course he was; that was just a perk of being able to use hydrokinesis.

He saw a familiar camper, who looked surprised by his entrance, or rather, exit for that matter. "I'm guessing you flashed that light, Vasilis?" Rio inquired, smiling in a friendly manner.

Was Vasilis the most positive kid in the camp? He wasn't quite sure, but he was definitely one of the most positive campers.

"Um... yeah," Vasilis responded, snapping out of his shock. "I mean, Angelina told me that you would probably be down there, but you still almost gave me a heart attack!"

At that, Rio rolled his eyes. "Oh, I'm sure," he replied sarcastically.

Vasilis rubbed the back of his head before speaking again. "That's right! I wanted to tell you about the new Prophecy that has come up!"

Rio's eyes widened slightly in shock. Another Prophecy?! That wasn't necessarily good news to him... a Prophecy usually meant something world-ending was about to happen, or at the very least, something that didn't mean getting lucky and riding on Iris's rainbows.

He walked across the lake like it was no big deal and finally set foot on land, ending up in front of Vasilis, who backed up to give him space. "Did I hear that correctly? A new Prophecy?" Rio asked, not sure if his ears needed to be checked.

Vasilis nodded. "Yep, the Oracle told me herself," he replied, his hands in his pockets now. "She told me to get you, along with some other campers, and bring you all to the Cave of the Oracle to hear it. I'm guessing it has something to do with us, otherwise it wouldn't be so private... anyways, we should probably go get some breakfast and then-"

"You can go ahead; I'm not hungry at all," Rio interrupted. "Hold on... can you tell me who else you're gathering to go to the Cave of the Oracle?"

Vasilis nodded once more. "With pleasure!" he answered cheerfully. "I'm supposed to get Angelina, Asher, Seth, Karmela, and Nevaeh, along with you, and I'm supposed to come along as well, so that makes seven of us."

"Just like the Prophecy of Seven," Rio commented, starting to get a little worried. He knew that another war was coming, just like the Second Titan War and the Second Giant War.

"Don't panic, Rio," Vasilis reminded him. "Have some positivity; it might not be as big as the previous two big ones were!"

"And if it is?"

"...Well, then we deal with it and save the world!" Vasilis cheered, fist-pumping the air.

Rio couldn't help but be in a better mood; that was just what Vasilis did best. He then remembered something about Nevaeh in particular; she wasn't that social. Maybe someone that was among the most social people in Camp Half-Blood talking to her would be overwhelming.

"Alright, well, I think I should go talk to Nevaeh, while you get everyone else," Rio suggested, immediately surprised at himself. He usually found it hard to make decisions, but with this decision, it was like walking on water for him... pretty easy.

"That sounds good, my friend! You might see Nico as well, so I would suggest not accidentally upsetting him," Vasilis warned.

"I wouldn't dream of it," Rio assured, jogging off towards the Dining Pavilion in another direction. "Catch you later!"

He stopped when he was close to where all the tables were. He wasn't planning on eating breakfast, so hopefully he could socialize with other campers, even if they weren't from his or Angelina's cabins. He finally spotted the Hades table, where he saw Nevaeh and Nico conversing. As he walked closer, he heard something about a Prophecy and sighed. It had to be the same one Vasilis told him about. But they were talking about it like it was a rumor.

He decided to tell them that it wasn't.

"Hey guys!" he greeted as he jogged to their table, stopping when he reached them. "Good morning, Nevaeh, Nico," he added, smiling.

He then realized that they probably didn't know him at all and nearly blushed with embarrassment. Better tell them who he is in case they didn't know.

"I'm Rio Durrett," he introduced. "I overheard you guys talking about a Prophecy... there actually is a new one, a camper named Vasilis just told me about it. He told me that the Oracle instructed him to gather up six other Demigods and bring them to the Cave of the Oracle to hear it. Vasilis also told me that Nevaeh is one of those Demigods he was told to bring."

He paused after delivering the information, remembering to breathe. "Sorry for the overload, by the way," he added sheepishly, glancing to the side. "I'm kinda new to the whole 'delivering information in a way that doesn't confuse people' thing..."
((Alright, from then on, I won't ping anymore ^^))

Angel smiled as soon as she saw Asher exit his cabin, and she stopped pacing immediately. "Good morning, Ash," she greeted, letting him play with her goggles. She knew him for a while, so she didn't mind his high energy. Upon hearing Asher mention Rio, she sighed and shrugged, chuckling. "Well... I was going to go get him, but he isn't in his cabin," she explained, glancing at Cabin 3. "He's probably asleep at the bottom of Canoe Lake again. I kind of hate it when he does that, especially if he's still fast asleep when I need him to come out. Then I have to go down there and get soaking wet just to wake him up... anyways, I'm sure he'll show up eventually; it's not like he can drown. We should probably get going now, wouldn't want to miss breakfast for the life of me!"

She followed him to the Dining Pavilion, just now realizing that he had asked how she was doing earlier. "As for me, I'm doing well, though I really didn't want to wake up this morning... you're definitely a big help with that, I can usually count on you to get me going on a dime!...Did I just become a chatterbox? Well, I'm definitely not sleepy anymore, so yeah, I guess so!" As soon as she finished answer him, she became curious about the project he was working on. "How close are you to being done with it?" she asked him, watching him tinker with the small objects he pulled out of his pocket. She suddenly felt the urge to tinker with something too... that was usually the effect Ash had on her.

Vasilis spotted a camper wearing an eye patch and a camper tinkering with small items as he headed towards the Dining Pavilion; Angelina and Asher respectively. Though, he was confused because he didn't see Rio with them. I'll just ask them, he thought, jogging over to them. "Hey guys!" he greeted. Angelina turned her head to look at him and smiled. "Hello Vasilis," she greeted. "Did you have another conversation with Peleus?" Vasilis side-glanced before laughing. "You could say that," he replied. "It's only a conversation when you get a worded response... anyways, where's Rio? I don't see him with you two at all."

"He's not in his cabin... my best guess is the bottom of Canoe Lake," Angelina responded. "Again?" Vasilis hummed, chuckling. "Typical Rio... anyways, I need to tell you guys something, but you should probably get your food first. I'll go fetch Rio, cause we need him too. See ya in a bit!" With that, he jogged off, heading away from the Dining Pavilion and towards Canoe Lake. He talked to pretty much everybody except maybe a couple of the more anti-social campers, simply because he didn't want to overwhelm them, but he had a feeling that he was going to get to know the people he was supposed to gather more (foreshadowing XD).

Once he arrived at the familiar lake, he stopped at the shoreline and stared at the calm water. "Alright, how am I going to go about this..." he wondered aloud. He then knew what to do and stepped as close as he could to the edge of the shore, holding his arm out as far as he could. He then willed his hand to become surrounded by light, and flashed it over and over again to try and get Rio's attention... if he was awake. Please be awake, he mentally begged. He didn't want to have to swim to the bottom of the lake.

Seth was grateful that Karmela had slowed down; he didn't want to go faster than he needed to. He didn't know if she was serious or joking when she said that she threw a pillow at whoever was trying to wake her up. "Yeah, that's definitely a fact," he replied, chuckling quietly. He saw that she was people-watching and left her alone until she was done. If he was being honest with himself, he didn't really like to stare at people. The reason being, if he's suspicious of a person, he didn't want to give his thoughts away. He always kept those nice and hidden by looking as bored and as close to a zombie as possible. Though, that was also possible to do even unintentionally.

When being asked how long it took to get out of bed, he flipped over on his back in mid-air, making it look like he was laying down, when in actuality, he was floating in the air, while looking like he was resting on a bed or something. He rested his hands behind his head and kept a grin on his face. "It was pretty hard," he answered. "I actually managed to roll off of my bed and wrap myself in a Seth-cocoon, so yeah, it wasn't the easiest. I think it was easier than last week... I ended up falling back asleep as soon as I sat up in bed." He wanted to chuckle, but he didn't feel the urge to. "I don't really want table-scraps either, so yeah, we should probably do that," he added, seeing that Karmela was picking up the pace now. It can't hurt to move faster for once, he told himself as he picked up his speed as well, finally letting his feet touch the ground. He knew that Karmela would want to avoid the Aphrodite girls; he didn't really want to deal with them either, though Piper seemed like a good person. He didn't have many memories of the past couple months other than the tour and the countless times he put Rio to sleep on the spot. It always made him laugh, but maybe there would come a day where it wouldn't be humorous anymore.

He knew that he would have to sit at his table and not Karmela's, since their Godly parents were different, so he told her that he would see her later before getting his food, made the day-to-day sacrifice to the hearth, and taking his seat at the Hypno's table. As soon as he sat down and was about to dig in, he pushed his food further away from him, rested his arms on the table, laid his head on them, and closed his eyes, dozing off as per usual.

Rio didn't remain asleep for long; he woke up after a nightmare had hit him like ten bricks slamming into him at once. Once he stirred awake, he stood up, standing on the lake floor. He squinted, seeing some kind of flashing light above him.

I wonder what that could be... he thought as he decided that it was time to come out. He swam effortlessly towards the surface, and when he broke it, he ended up becoming airborne for about two seconds before landing on the water, causing some of it to churn slightly. He didn't want to rough the lake up too much, so he willed the water to calm down. He noticed he was completely dry and chuckled mentally. Of course he was; that was just a perk of being able to use hydrokinesis.

He saw a familiar camper, who looked surprised by his entrance, or rather, exit for that matter. "I'm guessing you flashed that light, Vasilis?" Rio inquired, smiling in a friendly manner.

Was Vasilis the most positive kid in the camp? He wasn't quite sure, but he was definitely one of the most positive campers.

"Um... yeah," Vasilis responded, snapping out of his shock. "I mean, Angelina told me that you would probably be down there, but you still almost gave me a heart attack!"

At that, Rio rolled his eyes. "Oh, I'm sure," he replied sarcastically.

Vasilis rubbed the back of his head before speaking again. "That's right! I wanted to tell you about the new Prophecy that has come up!"

Rio's eyes widened slightly in shock. Another Prophecy?! That wasn't necessarily good news to him... a Prophecy usually meant something world-ending was about to happen, or at the very least, something that didn't mean getting lucky and riding on Iris's rainbows.

He walked across the lake like it was no big deal and finally set foot on land, ending up in front of Vasilis, who backed up to give him space. "Did I hear that correctly? A new Prophecy?" Rio asked, not sure if his ears needed to be checked.

Vasilis nodded. "Yep, the Oracle told me herself," he replied, his hands in his pockets now. "She told me to get you, along with some other campers, and bring you all to the Cave of the Oracle to hear it. I'm guessing it has something to do with us, otherwise it wouldn't be so private... anyways, we should probably go get some breakfast and then-"

"You can go ahead; I'm not hungry at all," Rio interrupted. "Hold on... can you tell me who else you're gathering to go to the Cave of the Oracle?"

Vasilis nodded once more. "With pleasure!" he answered cheerfully. "I'm supposed to get Angelina, Asher, Seth, Karmela, and Nevaeh, along with you, and I'm supposed to come along as well, so that makes seven of us."

"Just like the Prophecy of Seven," Rio commented, starting to get a little worried. He knew that another war was coming, just like the Second Titan War and the Second Giant War.

"Don't panic, Rio," Vasilis reminded him. "Have some positivity; it might not be as big as the previous two big ones were!"

"And if it is?"

"...Well, then we deal with it and save the world!" Vasilis cheered, fist-pumping the air.

Rio couldn't help but be in a better mood; that was just what Vasilis did best. He then remembered something about Nevaeh in particular; she wasn't that social. Maybe someone that was among the most social people in Camp Half-Blood talking to her would be overwhelming.

"Alright, well, I think I should go talk to Nevaeh, while you get everyone else," Rio suggested, immediately surprised at himself. He usually found it hard to make decisions, but with this decision, it was like walking on water for him... pretty easy.

"That sounds good, my friend! You might see Nico as well, so I would suggest not accidentally upsetting him," Vasilis warned.

"I wouldn't dream of it," Rio assured, jogging off towards the Dining Pavilion in another direction. "Catch you later!"

He stopped when he was close to where all the tables were. He wasn't planning on eating breakfast, so hopefully he could socialize with other campers, even if they weren't from his or Angelina's cabins. He finally spotted the Hades table, where he saw Nevaeh and Nico conversing. As he walked closer, he heard something about a Prophecy and sighed. It had to be the same one Vasilis told him about. But they were talking about it like it was a rumor.

He decided to tell them that it wasn't.

"Hey guys!" he greeted as he jogged to their table, stopping when he reached them. "Good morning, Nevaeh, Nico," he added, smiling.

He then realized that they probably didn't know him at all and nearly blushed with embarrassment. Better tell them who he is in case they didn't know.

"I'm Rio Durrett," he introduced. "I overheard you guys talking about a Prophecy... there actually is a new one, a camper named Vasilis just told me about it. He told me that the Oracle instructed him to gather up six other Demigods and bring them to the Cave of the Oracle to hear it. Vasilis also told me that Nevaeh is one of those Demigods he was told to bring."

He paused after delivering the information, remembering to breathe. "Sorry for the overload, by the way," he added sheepishly, glancing to the side. "I'm kinda new to the whole 'delivering information in a way that doesn't confuse people' thing..."
xk7ymDQ.png
Asher listened to Angelina and chuckled, “of course he is. I can go throw fire at him if need be. It'll just create flashes over the water since the water would put it out eventually.” He kept tinkering with the gears and small sheets of metal from his pockets easily getting them to work together. With his fire abilities he was able to weld the metal together over the gears and he added a little thing to turn to get the device to work. He turned it a few times before tossing it in the air. Ash had made a small metal bird and he smiled at it with pride. As the gears slowed the bird flew back to his hand where he began messing with it to try and make it stay airborne longer.

He heard Angelina mention his project and he paused in his work temporarily to look up, “it's almost done and it's driving me crazy! I want to finish it! It's taking a lot of space up in the workshop in the multiple pieces but the others don't mind. They think it's cool. They keep trying to touch it and I slap their hands away. I want this to work right! It's so big that if it doesn't it won't end well.” He shook his head with a sigh, “I just want it to work so bad I don't want to risk them messing it up. They're my siblings so they have great abilities in this area too but it's my project I don't want them messing with.” Asher laughed, “heck, they do the same to me anyway!” He looked back to the small bird in his hands and continued messing with it before handing Angelina some small gears and things from his pocket, “here, I know you want to mess with some as well Angel.”

He kept his gaze on the bird but looked up when Vasilis approached, his hands still working on the bird. “Hey there sunshine!” He greeted with a smile before turning his full attention back to his current little project. He listened as the son of Apollo spoke to Angelina about finding Rio and needing to tell them something. “That was weird. Anyway, let's go get food! I have a bottomless pit of a stomach that must be satisfied!” He pocketed the bird and grabbed Angelina’s hand, dragging her to the Dining Pavilion. “Later Angel. I need to go eat with my siblings,” the son of Hephaestus kissed her cheek before heading off to get his food. After the usual sacrifice of part of his meal he took a seat with his siblings. Like usual he ate his still mountain of food rather quickly and headed off to the workshop to work on his project before training.

~~~~~~~~~~

Karmela waved to Seth as they parted before grabbing her food, sacrificing some to her mom, then sat with her siblings. She didn't have as many as the other children of the minor gods but her mom was picky that way. She's the goddess of revenge and justice and what-not. Karma happily dug into her meal and conversed with her siblings. The daughter of Nemesis found out the older kids sent the youngest to wake her up that morning so she apologized to her little brother for smacking him in the face since he didn't know about waking her. Luckily the little guy promised not to bring mother's wrath down on her for it.

~~~~~~~~~

Nevaeh and Nico looked up as Rio approached them. Nico chuckled at Percy’s little brother, “I know it is, I accidentally shadow traveled into the cave as it was told.”

“You said it was a rumor!”

“I say a lot of things.”

“Jack a**.” Nev huffed and Nico reached across the table to pat her head before she hit it away. At the mention of his little sister being apart of it Nico’s eyes went wide.

“Oh no, my baby sister isn't being apart of that. No way.” Nico knew of the prophecy but he didn't hear the fact that his sister was a part of it.

“C’mon Nico! First off, I am not a baby,” Nev held up a finger as she listed off numbers, “Two, I can handle myself. And Three, I want to go on a quest!” The siblings of the underworld eyed each other. Trying to gauge who would give in first. “Besides, you got to go on a scary quest where you almost died. You were part of two big prophecies if I remember correctly so why can't I be part of one?!” Nico glared at her. She was playing the guilt card.

“Just don't get dragged into Tartarus and almost die like Percy and Annabeth did, okay? I don't want to risk losing you like I almost did with them.”

“Done!” Nevaeh jumped up and ran around the table to hug her brother, “thank you!”

“Yeah yeah, just don't die on me," Nico mumbled.

Nev grinned, "I'll try not to.”
Asher listened to Angelina and chuckled, “of course he is. I can go throw fire at him if need be. It'll just create flashes over the water since the water would put it out eventually.” He kept tinkering with the gears and small sheets of metal from his pockets easily getting them to work together. With his fire abilities he was able to weld the metal together over the gears and he added a little thing to turn to get the device to work. He turned it a few times before tossing it in the air. Ash had made a small metal bird and he smiled at it with pride. As the gears slowed the bird flew back to his hand where he began messing with it to try and make it stay airborne longer.

He heard Angelina mention his project and he paused in his work temporarily to look up, “it's almost done and it's driving me crazy! I want to finish it! It's taking a lot of space up in the workshop in the multiple pieces but the others don't mind. They think it's cool. They keep trying to touch it and I slap their hands away. I want this to work right! It's so big that if it doesn't it won't end well.” He shook his head with a sigh, “I just want it to work so bad I don't want to risk them messing it up. They're my siblings so they have great abilities in this area too but it's my project I don't want them messing with.” Asher laughed, “heck, they do the same to me anyway!” He looked back to the small bird in his hands and continued messing with it before handing Angelina some small gears and things from his pocket, “here, I know you want to mess with some as well Angel.”

He kept his gaze on the bird but looked up when Vasilis approached, his hands still working on the bird. “Hey there sunshine!” He greeted with a smile before turning his full attention back to his current little project. He listened as the son of Apollo spoke to Angelina about finding Rio and needing to tell them something. “That was weird. Anyway, let's go get food! I have a bottomless pit of a stomach that must be satisfied!” He pocketed the bird and grabbed Angelina’s hand, dragging her to the Dining Pavilion. “Later Angel. I need to go eat with my siblings,” the son of Hephaestus kissed her cheek before heading off to get his food. After the usual sacrifice of part of his meal he took a seat with his siblings. Like usual he ate his still mountain of food rather quickly and headed off to the workshop to work on his project before training.

~~~~~~~~~~

Karmela waved to Seth as they parted before grabbing her food, sacrificing some to her mom, then sat with her siblings. She didn't have as many as the other children of the minor gods but her mom was picky that way. She's the goddess of revenge and justice and what-not. Karma happily dug into her meal and conversed with her siblings. The daughter of Nemesis found out the older kids sent the youngest to wake her up that morning so she apologized to her little brother for smacking him in the face since he didn't know about waking her. Luckily the little guy promised not to bring mother's wrath down on her for it.

~~~~~~~~~

Nevaeh and Nico looked up as Rio approached them. Nico chuckled at Percy’s little brother, “I know it is, I accidentally shadow traveled into the cave as it was told.”

“You said it was a rumor!”

“I say a lot of things.”

“Jack a**.” Nev huffed and Nico reached across the table to pat her head before she hit it away. At the mention of his little sister being apart of it Nico’s eyes went wide.

“Oh no, my baby sister isn't being apart of that. No way.” Nico knew of the prophecy but he didn't hear the fact that his sister was a part of it.

“C’mon Nico! First off, I am not a baby,” Nev held up a finger as she listed off numbers, “Two, I can handle myself. And Three, I want to go on a quest!” The siblings of the underworld eyed each other. Trying to gauge who would give in first. “Besides, you got to go on a scary quest where you almost died. You were part of two big prophecies if I remember correctly so why can't I be part of one?!” Nico glared at her. She was playing the guilt card.

“Just don't get dragged into Tartarus and almost die like Percy and Annabeth did, okay? I don't want to risk losing you like I almost did with them.”

“Done!” Nevaeh jumped up and ran around the table to hug her brother, “thank you!”

“Yeah yeah, just don't die on me," Nico mumbled.

Nev grinned, "I'll try not to.”
Angel chuckled at Ash's reaction to Rio being under Canoe Lake. "I mean, Rio would probably freak out and think that the camp was being attacked or something if you did that, but it would be funny to the rest of us. Hopefully, Vasilis can get him up in no time," she replied, watching as Ash created a small bird made of metal. She watched it go in wonder, and wondered for a second what it would be like to have Ash's brain of constantly turning gears that needed to be put to use.

She heard about his project and smiled. She liked his passion and was curious to see what exactly this project was. Could it be a dragon like Festus? Or the Argo lll perhaps? she joked mentally... until she realized that it could very well be either of those two. In which case, she was excited to lay eyes on the final product. She was a bit confused by what Vasilis told them, but she knew that he would explain it to them after breakfast. She glanced down at the small gears Ash had given her, and as instinct told her, she began to tinker with them, not sure what exactly she was trying to do. She wasn't particularly trying to build anything; Ash was way, way, WAY smarter than her in that department. She was distracted from her thoughts when Ash grabbed her hand and dragged her the rest of the way to the Dining Pavilion.

When they reached it, she knew that they would have to part ways for now to eat at their respective tables. Sometimes, she wondered why they even had that rule in place. Was it for organization purposes? She didn't know, and she doubted that she would ever learn the answer... or at least, an answer that satisfied her. She couldn't get the rule to be dropped, but she could get an exception to the rule with her and Rio. What if an anti-social person had only one friend, but they weren't siblings? Lunch was always tricky for her in school, especially in Middle School. Even though she was only there for half a year, she knew how much harder the day became when lunchtime rolled around the corner. It was hard to even find a seat if you weren't social or didn't get to the commons before everyone else did. Being late was just as bad as being late to class in her eyes. People regularly saved their seats with books and other various belongings, and the table had memorized every person that sat there, so if someone new came, it usually didn't end well for the new person (fun fact; this was actually lunch at my middle school every day XD).

Remembering school gave her a headache, so she stopped thinking about it. Before she and Ash parted ways, he kissed her cheek, which left her frozen for just a second. She then waved to him before she realized that he had forgotten to ask her for the gears back. She told herself that she would give them to him when she saw him again and stuffed them in her pockets. She received her food, scraped her food into the fire as a sacrifice, and sat down at her crowded table. She felt like something was amiss, and that was because Rio was usually next to her when they ate here. But this time, he wasn't even at the table. Why did you have to fall asleep below Canoe Lake, Seaweed Brain? she thought, chuckling quietly at the end of her thought. Rio and Percy were related after all, so she saw no reason for them not to have the same nicknames.

When her siblings asked where Rio was, she told them her answer, and their response was, "Of course he is!", which made Angel laugh. She consumed her food much faster than she normally did; she wanted to give the gears back to Ash as soon as possible. She waved to her siblings before standing up from the table and starting to walk away from the Dining Pavilion. Before she could leave, she was stopped by Sunshine himself.

Vasilis watched Rio go, chuckling to himself. He then walked the rest of the way to the Dining Pavilion, getting his food, making the usual sacrifice to the hearth, and taking a seat with his other siblings. Like Angelina, he also ate rather quickly in order to get breakfast over with and get to the Cave of the Oracle with the other demigods he was supposed to bring along. As soon as he finished, he spotted Angelina about to leave the Dining Pavilion.

"Hey Angelina!" he called. She turned to face him as he jogged towards her, stopping when he was in front of her. "Hi Vasilis... so I'm guessing you're here to tell me something?" she assumed. Vasilis nodded. "Yup... wait, where's Asher?" he asked. "Probably making his way to the workshop to finish a project of his," she answered, rubbing the back of her neck. "I need to give his gears back... he gave them to me and I guess we both forgot who owned them." "Alright then, we can both go!" Vasilis responded excitedly. "Let's catch up with him before he gets there!"

Both of them then started jogging in the direction Ash went to get to the workshop. They finally caught up with him as he was walking; while Angelina was not even close to tired, Vasilis was essentially breathless. He had to keep his speed pretty high in order to keep up with her, mainly because she had enhanced speed, and he didn't. "Man, what a run..." Vasilis commented tiredly, taking deep breaths to keep his energy up. "Anyways, it's time for me to tell you guys what I wanted to share earlier, so here we go; I talked with the Oracle in the Cave of the Oracle, and she told me that she had received a new Prophecy. She wanted me to gather six other demigods and bring them all to the cave to hear it, including me, so that makes seven."

"Wait... huh??" Angelina gaped. "Seven demigods? Prophecy?...Are you sure you aren't giving us a history lesson instead? This sounds a lot like the Prophecy of Seven to me." Vasilis laughed in response. "Yeah, Rio made that comparison too," he replied. "Oh yeah, I got him out of the lake; right now he's talking to Nevaeh about the Prophecy." Angelina sighed in relief. "Okay, who are the demigods you're supposed to gather? I'm assuming Ash and I are apart of that?"

"The demigods I'm supposed to get are Asher, Rio, Nevaeh, Seth, Karmela, and you, Angelina," Vasilis answered. "I convinced the Oracle to let all of you eat breakfast first before immediately heading to the Cave of the Oracle. Hey Ash, I know you have a project to work on, but think of it this way; this should be fairly quick, and then you can get back to your project in no time flat!" He smiled cheerfully at Asher.

Seth opened his eyes, suddenly feeling a little hazy; a sign that he was still asleep. Everything around him looked the same as it was when he was awake, except a few things were different. Well, actually, the only thing that was different was that there was a bluish tint to everything, and the sounds were a bit clearer to him. I'm sleepwalking again, he realized, sighing. He was sitting at the table still, looking at everyone around him. In the real world, his eyes were blank, with no pupils to be seen. He felt his appetite vanish as he stood from the table and shuffled all the way to Nemesis's table, where Karmela was.

"Hey Karmela," he greeted sluggishly, yawning. "I fell asleep before I could eat and now I'm not hungry... curse my Narcolepsy......" He felt as though he was about to fall asleep while he was asleep. Sleep-ception, he thought humorously.

Rio had nothing to say as Nevaeh and Nico bantered back and forth about lying and the Prophecy. He could only listen to them and think about the last time there was a Prophecy. He was told virtually everything that happened; some of it was told to him with a bit of comedy, but the rest was rather somber. He didn't know which moment was the worst in that journey to stop Gaea. As Vasilis told him earlier, he tried to be positive about the possibility of getting to go on a quest, but if it was anything like the last one... well, he would find out how he felt. When he witnessed Nevaeh playing the guilt card against Nico, he chuckled.

"She's got a point," he added, immediately silencing himself afterwards. I won't let her fall into Tartarus, he suddenly thought, not saying that out loud. Even though Tartarus seemed to be a touchy subject for both Percy and Annabeth, he still convinced them to share their experience with him, promising that he wouldn't let anyone else experience the same thing. He, of course, intended to keep that promise, no matter what happened. So naturally, when Nico warned Nevaeh about Tartarus, he felt the urge to say the same.

"Don't worry yourself, Nico," he assured, smiling. "I know she's more than capable of handling herself." She is a daughter of Hades after all, he thought, not saying that out loud. He didn't want to judge anybody based on who their Godly parent was. He just didn't like that mentality, and he erased his previous thought the second it came into his mind. That was why he liked being treated the same way as everyone else, despite being a child of the Big Three. This was also why he disliked the fact that monsters gave him more attention than any other demigod that wasn't one descended from the Big Three. Then again, it could be used to his advantage in the future... hopefully.

He realized that he was staring off into space and shook his head to snap him out of his stupor, laughing awkwardly. "Sorry, I drifted off again," he apologized light-heartedly. "Anyways, you don't have to rush yourself, I'm sure Vasilis is patient enough. The only reason I'm not at the Hermes table with Angel right now is because I'm not that hungry, to be honest. It seems that nightmares just take away any hunger I might've had before!" He laughed that last part off, as if it was nothing, when really, it was definitely something to him. "I mean, I'm not breaking the rules by talking to you guys while you're eating, right?" he added, grinning. "If I was actually sitting down, I might be, but does standing up count?"
Angel chuckled at Ash's reaction to Rio being under Canoe Lake. "I mean, Rio would probably freak out and think that the camp was being attacked or something if you did that, but it would be funny to the rest of us. Hopefully, Vasilis can get him up in no time," she replied, watching as Ash created a small bird made of metal. She watched it go in wonder, and wondered for a second what it would be like to have Ash's brain of constantly turning gears that needed to be put to use.

She heard about his project and smiled. She liked his passion and was curious to see what exactly this project was. Could it be a dragon like Festus? Or the Argo lll perhaps? she joked mentally... until she realized that it could very well be either of those two. In which case, she was excited to lay eyes on the final product. She was a bit confused by what Vasilis told them, but she knew that he would explain it to them after breakfast. She glanced down at the small gears Ash had given her, and as instinct told her, she began to tinker with them, not sure what exactly she was trying to do. She wasn't particularly trying to build anything; Ash was way, way, WAY smarter than her in that department. She was distracted from her thoughts when Ash grabbed her hand and dragged her the rest of the way to the Dining Pavilion.

When they reached it, she knew that they would have to part ways for now to eat at their respective tables. Sometimes, she wondered why they even had that rule in place. Was it for organization purposes? She didn't know, and she doubted that she would ever learn the answer... or at least, an answer that satisfied her. She couldn't get the rule to be dropped, but she could get an exception to the rule with her and Rio. What if an anti-social person had only one friend, but they weren't siblings? Lunch was always tricky for her in school, especially in Middle School. Even though she was only there for half a year, she knew how much harder the day became when lunchtime rolled around the corner. It was hard to even find a seat if you weren't social or didn't get to the commons before everyone else did. Being late was just as bad as being late to class in her eyes. People regularly saved their seats with books and other various belongings, and the table had memorized every person that sat there, so if someone new came, it usually didn't end well for the new person (fun fact; this was actually lunch at my middle school every day XD).

Remembering school gave her a headache, so she stopped thinking about it. Before she and Ash parted ways, he kissed her cheek, which left her frozen for just a second. She then waved to him before she realized that he had forgotten to ask her for the gears back. She told herself that she would give them to him when she saw him again and stuffed them in her pockets. She received her food, scraped her food into the fire as a sacrifice, and sat down at her crowded table. She felt like something was amiss, and that was because Rio was usually next to her when they ate here. But this time, he wasn't even at the table. Why did you have to fall asleep below Canoe Lake, Seaweed Brain? she thought, chuckling quietly at the end of her thought. Rio and Percy were related after all, so she saw no reason for them not to have the same nicknames.

When her siblings asked where Rio was, she told them her answer, and their response was, "Of course he is!", which made Angel laugh. She consumed her food much faster than she normally did; she wanted to give the gears back to Ash as soon as possible. She waved to her siblings before standing up from the table and starting to walk away from the Dining Pavilion. Before she could leave, she was stopped by Sunshine himself.

Vasilis watched Rio go, chuckling to himself. He then walked the rest of the way to the Dining Pavilion, getting his food, making the usual sacrifice to the hearth, and taking a seat with his other siblings. Like Angelina, he also ate rather quickly in order to get breakfast over with and get to the Cave of the Oracle with the other demigods he was supposed to bring along. As soon as he finished, he spotted Angelina about to leave the Dining Pavilion.

"Hey Angelina!" he called. She turned to face him as he jogged towards her, stopping when he was in front of her. "Hi Vasilis... so I'm guessing you're here to tell me something?" she assumed. Vasilis nodded. "Yup... wait, where's Asher?" he asked. "Probably making his way to the workshop to finish a project of his," she answered, rubbing the back of her neck. "I need to give his gears back... he gave them to me and I guess we both forgot who owned them." "Alright then, we can both go!" Vasilis responded excitedly. "Let's catch up with him before he gets there!"

Both of them then started jogging in the direction Ash went to get to the workshop. They finally caught up with him as he was walking; while Angelina was not even close to tired, Vasilis was essentially breathless. He had to keep his speed pretty high in order to keep up with her, mainly because she had enhanced speed, and he didn't. "Man, what a run..." Vasilis commented tiredly, taking deep breaths to keep his energy up. "Anyways, it's time for me to tell you guys what I wanted to share earlier, so here we go; I talked with the Oracle in the Cave of the Oracle, and she told me that she had received a new Prophecy. She wanted me to gather six other demigods and bring them all to the cave to hear it, including me, so that makes seven."

"Wait... huh??" Angelina gaped. "Seven demigods? Prophecy?...Are you sure you aren't giving us a history lesson instead? This sounds a lot like the Prophecy of Seven to me." Vasilis laughed in response. "Yeah, Rio made that comparison too," he replied. "Oh yeah, I got him out of the lake; right now he's talking to Nevaeh about the Prophecy." Angelina sighed in relief. "Okay, who are the demigods you're supposed to gather? I'm assuming Ash and I are apart of that?"

"The demigods I'm supposed to get are Asher, Rio, Nevaeh, Seth, Karmela, and you, Angelina," Vasilis answered. "I convinced the Oracle to let all of you eat breakfast first before immediately heading to the Cave of the Oracle. Hey Ash, I know you have a project to work on, but think of it this way; this should be fairly quick, and then you can get back to your project in no time flat!" He smiled cheerfully at Asher.

Seth opened his eyes, suddenly feeling a little hazy; a sign that he was still asleep. Everything around him looked the same as it was when he was awake, except a few things were different. Well, actually, the only thing that was different was that there was a bluish tint to everything, and the sounds were a bit clearer to him. I'm sleepwalking again, he realized, sighing. He was sitting at the table still, looking at everyone around him. In the real world, his eyes were blank, with no pupils to be seen. He felt his appetite vanish as he stood from the table and shuffled all the way to Nemesis's table, where Karmela was.

"Hey Karmela," he greeted sluggishly, yawning. "I fell asleep before I could eat and now I'm not hungry... curse my Narcolepsy......" He felt as though he was about to fall asleep while he was asleep. Sleep-ception, he thought humorously.

Rio had nothing to say as Nevaeh and Nico bantered back and forth about lying and the Prophecy. He could only listen to them and think about the last time there was a Prophecy. He was told virtually everything that happened; some of it was told to him with a bit of comedy, but the rest was rather somber. He didn't know which moment was the worst in that journey to stop Gaea. As Vasilis told him earlier, he tried to be positive about the possibility of getting to go on a quest, but if it was anything like the last one... well, he would find out how he felt. When he witnessed Nevaeh playing the guilt card against Nico, he chuckled.

"She's got a point," he added, immediately silencing himself afterwards. I won't let her fall into Tartarus, he suddenly thought, not saying that out loud. Even though Tartarus seemed to be a touchy subject for both Percy and Annabeth, he still convinced them to share their experience with him, promising that he wouldn't let anyone else experience the same thing. He, of course, intended to keep that promise, no matter what happened. So naturally, when Nico warned Nevaeh about Tartarus, he felt the urge to say the same.

"Don't worry yourself, Nico," he assured, smiling. "I know she's more than capable of handling herself." She is a daughter of Hades after all, he thought, not saying that out loud. He didn't want to judge anybody based on who their Godly parent was. He just didn't like that mentality, and he erased his previous thought the second it came into his mind. That was why he liked being treated the same way as everyone else, despite being a child of the Big Three. This was also why he disliked the fact that monsters gave him more attention than any other demigod that wasn't one descended from the Big Three. Then again, it could be used to his advantage in the future... hopefully.

He realized that he was staring off into space and shook his head to snap him out of his stupor, laughing awkwardly. "Sorry, I drifted off again," he apologized light-heartedly. "Anyways, you don't have to rush yourself, I'm sure Vasilis is patient enough. The only reason I'm not at the Hermes table with Angel right now is because I'm not that hungry, to be honest. It seems that nightmares just take away any hunger I might've had before!" He laughed that last part off, as if it was nothing, when really, it was definitely something to him. "I mean, I'm not breaking the rules by talking to you guys while you're eating, right?" he added, grinning. "If I was actually sitting down, I might be, but does standing up count?"
xk7ymDQ.png
Asher was just about to enter his favorite place at camp, the workshop, when Angelina and a breathless Vasilis arrived. “Heya Angel! Nice to see ya again sunshine!” He watched with amusement as the two talked about the new prophecy and the last one and how they were so alike. If the prophecies were so much alike he didn't mind. It gave him an excuse to rebuild a newer version of a well know mother of a warship. “Does this mean I get to build a copy of a seriously awesome mother of a warship and put Festus’s head as the head of the ship?” Ash sounded joking, which he kind of was, but he was serious as well. He loved hearing Leo’s ideas that he had, and the giant metal dragon. He'd love to be able to do that as well! His grin faltered slightly hearing he had to go to the oracle right now, “aawwwwwweee..... but I want to finish my project,” he whined, “Can you come get me once all the others are here? From what I understand no one found Karmela and Seth yet.”

The son of Hephaestus may be pushing his luck but he wanted to finish this project, well projects, so bad! “Besides, you'll know where I'll be so you just gather them up and bring ‘em here! Then we can all head up to the oracle together.” Asher matched Vasilis’ smile with a grin of his own. ”Please Hephaestus. By your son some time to finish his projects. If you don't know what son I'm talking about it's me, hi. Besides if I'm going on this quest they're going to need some kick a** transportation anyway. One project can be put on hold until I get back but the other would probably be very useful.”

~~~~~~~~

A voice behind her made Karmela turn around. Only to find a sleepy Seth. “Hey there Seth. You aren't supposed to really be here. We have to sit with our siblings ya know.” She stared at the boy confused. What is he doing? Karma noticed something off about the child of Hypnos, “are you alright?”

~~~~~~~~

When Rio spoke Nevaeh directed her gaze to him and sent him a shy but thankful grin. He sided with her. Nico on the other hand looked at him with a calculating gaze and knit brows. “I know she can handle herself but I've already lost on sister. I won't lose another.” Nev hugged him again and rubbed his shoulder. She knew how touchy the subject of the late Bianca di Angelo was for him.

“It's alright. You won't lose me. I swear on the river Sphinx , I'll make it back alive okay?” She looked her brother in the eyes and he looks at her very worried, “I'd say in one piece but a leg or a finger could be lost and that river would bring down its wrath on me.” Nev attempted to joke to lighten the mood and Nico did manage to crack a small smile.

“Alright.” They didn't notice Rio had zoned out until he spoke again. When he tried to laugh off nightmares Nevaeh tensed. Nico knew of why. The younger child of Hades had nightmares and she couldn't sleep unless Nico was there. That's why she freaks when she wakes up and her brother isn't in the cabin.

“On second thought maybe I'll stay at camp. Wait, no, I want to do this. But....” Nevaeh began outwardly rambling to herself, trying to talk herself out of going as well as wanting to go. She was about to start pacing the Dining Pavilion when Nico grabbed her shoulders and forced her to look at him.

“Hey, you'll be fine alright? You got this.”

Nev's voice was so soft Nico could hardly hear it, “but the nightmares.”

“They will go away. You'll have a group of, what, seven demigods counting yourself. They're there for you. Even when Cupid makes you admit in front of one of them you had a crush on another member of the group and no matter how much they want to tell everyone they don't.” This managed to calms her down when Nico brought up roman Cupid making him admit in front of Jason how he had a crush on Percy. She managed a chuckle and Nico simply smiled.

“Okay,” she kissed her brother's cheek, “maybe you could visit Hazel at camp Jupiter and see how Frank’s treating her. Oh! And New Rome! If you do tell Percy and Annabeth I say hi!” Nico grinned as Nev turned to Rio, “alright. Let's do this.”

((If you can't tell I love big brother Nico!))
Asher was just about to enter his favorite place at camp, the workshop, when Angelina and a breathless Vasilis arrived. “Heya Angel! Nice to see ya again sunshine!” He watched with amusement as the two talked about the new prophecy and the last one and how they were so alike. If the prophecies were so much alike he didn't mind. It gave him an excuse to rebuild a newer version of a well know mother of a warship. “Does this mean I get to build a copy of a seriously awesome mother of a warship and put Festus’s head as the head of the ship?” Ash sounded joking, which he kind of was, but he was serious as well. He loved hearing Leo’s ideas that he had, and the giant metal dragon. He'd love to be able to do that as well! His grin faltered slightly hearing he had to go to the oracle right now, “aawwwwwweee..... but I want to finish my project,” he whined, “Can you come get me once all the others are here? From what I understand no one found Karmela and Seth yet.”

The son of Hephaestus may be pushing his luck but he wanted to finish this project, well projects, so bad! “Besides, you'll know where I'll be so you just gather them up and bring ‘em here! Then we can all head up to the oracle together.” Asher matched Vasilis’ smile with a grin of his own. ”Please Hephaestus. By your son some time to finish his projects. If you don't know what son I'm talking about it's me, hi. Besides if I'm going on this quest they're going to need some kick a** transportation anyway. One project can be put on hold until I get back but the other would probably be very useful.”

~~~~~~~~

A voice behind her made Karmela turn around. Only to find a sleepy Seth. “Hey there Seth. You aren't supposed to really be here. We have to sit with our siblings ya know.” She stared at the boy confused. What is he doing? Karma noticed something off about the child of Hypnos, “are you alright?”

~~~~~~~~

When Rio spoke Nevaeh directed her gaze to him and sent him a shy but thankful grin. He sided with her. Nico on the other hand looked at him with a calculating gaze and knit brows. “I know she can handle herself but I've already lost on sister. I won't lose another.” Nev hugged him again and rubbed his shoulder. She knew how touchy the subject of the late Bianca di Angelo was for him.

“It's alright. You won't lose me. I swear on the river Sphinx , I'll make it back alive okay?” She looked her brother in the eyes and he looks at her very worried, “I'd say in one piece but a leg or a finger could be lost and that river would bring down its wrath on me.” Nev attempted to joke to lighten the mood and Nico did manage to crack a small smile.

“Alright.” They didn't notice Rio had zoned out until he spoke again. When he tried to laugh off nightmares Nevaeh tensed. Nico knew of why. The younger child of Hades had nightmares and she couldn't sleep unless Nico was there. That's why she freaks when she wakes up and her brother isn't in the cabin.

“On second thought maybe I'll stay at camp. Wait, no, I want to do this. But....” Nevaeh began outwardly rambling to herself, trying to talk herself out of going as well as wanting to go. She was about to start pacing the Dining Pavilion when Nico grabbed her shoulders and forced her to look at him.

“Hey, you'll be fine alright? You got this.”

Nev's voice was so soft Nico could hardly hear it, “but the nightmares.”

“They will go away. You'll have a group of, what, seven demigods counting yourself. They're there for you. Even when Cupid makes you admit in front of one of them you had a crush on another member of the group and no matter how much they want to tell everyone they don't.” This managed to calms her down when Nico brought up roman Cupid making him admit in front of Jason how he had a crush on Percy. She managed a chuckle and Nico simply smiled.

“Okay,” she kissed her brother's cheek, “maybe you could visit Hazel at camp Jupiter and see how Frank’s treating her. Oh! And New Rome! If you do tell Percy and Annabeth I say hi!” Nico grinned as Nev turned to Rio, “alright. Let's do this.”

((If you can't tell I love big brother Nico!))
Vasilis and Angel laughed simultaneously when Ash mentioned possibly getting to build a warship similar to the Argo ll. Though, Vasilis in particular was excited about it. He imagined traveling to multiple locations on the quest and possible mini-quests in an upgraded version of the Argo ll, with everyone else in the group as well. He didn't even care that this Prophecy was most likely going to be the reason for this; he just wanted to get in a flying ship, going on a big quest, battling monsters, and making friends. I love being cheesy, he thought to himself, chuckling.

He found it reasonable that everyone else should be gathered before whisking Ash away from his project. Angel specifically knew how dedicated Ash was to his projects, and he would probably do anything to continue and finish them. He constantly needed to keep the gears in his head going, after all. "Why didn't I think of that before?" Vasilis responded to Ash, changing his smile to the one he remembered seeing on his biological mother's face. "Of course we can do that, anything to buy you at least some time! And yes, building another warship would be kick-a**!" He then fist-pumped the air excitedly. "I'm sure the Oracle is patient, meanwhile Angel and I will go get the others and bring them here. Then, we can all head to that cave together as a team!...Man, that was so cheesy," he added to his statement, laughing his head off.

Angel nodded. She then gave Ash a quick hug and a kiss on the cheek before pulling away and smiling. "Alright, we'll see you in a bit! Have fun with your projects!" she told him before heading off to the Dining Pavilion with Vasilis to gather the rest of the Demigods. Since Rio had Nevaeh covered, they supposed that Seth and Karmela were next on the list of Demigods to find.

Seth shrugged, grinning lazily. "Yeah, I know," he replied. "I'm finished... I don't feel hungry anymore, so I just decided to give it to one of my siblings who wanted seconds."

Then, something strange happened in his little simulation dream world. His surroundings almost seemed to flicker, like a glitching television screen, before seeing symbols of a closed eye and a pair of black wings on either side flash in front of him for just a second, fading away soon after. He blinked to make sure he wasn't hallucinating, then turned his attention back to the daughter of Nemesis, who just asked him if he was alright.

He was confused at first, but then he realized that she might have never seen him sleepwalking before. "Yeah, I'm fine," he answered, chuckling. "It's my eyes, isn't it? Heh... it's nothin' but sleepwalkin'. It's a power of mine, I can sleepwalk, except I'm not in a dream; everything looks about the same as it does here. It allows me to interact with people in the real world, and it even helps when I'm fightin' someone... or a lot of someones."

He shrugged off what he saw earlier for now, but it still bothered him just a little bit, begging him to look into it further. His excuse for not doing so was simple; laziness. Though, it looked very familiar...

He then felt as though there were people coming this way and lifted his head. Sure enough, two Demigods were approaching the table now; one had golden hair and a bright smile, while the other wore an eye-patch (though it was a little hard to tell with the bang in her hair) and had salt-and-pepper hair. He recognized these people. He particularly knew Vasilis very well, and the only reason he knew Angelina was because she was almost always with Rio. They looked like they had something important to say.

"Good morning, Seth, Karmela!" Vasilis greeted cheerfully. He stopped in his tracks when he saw Seth's eyes. "Oh... um, what's up with your eyes?" he added, tilting his head. "Sleepwalkin'," Seth answered simply, too lazy to go into another explanation like he had with Karmela. Vasilis nodded just before Seth spoke up again, smiling at him in particular. "Now what's up? I can tell you have something to say..."

"Yeah, we sure do," Angelina replied. "So Vasilis here spoke to the Oracle and she told him to fetch six other Demigods and bring them all to the Cave of the Oracle to hear a new big Prophecy that apparently involves said Demigods. We came to get you guys because you two are apart of that group; the others that aren't in this group right now are Rio, Nevaeh, and Ash. Ash wanted to finish his projects, so we decided to gather the others and bring them to the workshop before heading up to Half-Blood Hill."

At the end of Angelina's explanation, Seth was in a daze. "So that's seven then?" he said simply. "Sounds familiar..."

Rio knew that Nico's skeptical look was going to lead to him mentioning Bianca. It was a touchy subject for him, after all. He wondered if he should apologize for causing it to be brought up or to comfort him further. When Nevaeh swore on the River Styx to return alive, he told himself that he would have to make sure she didn't break that oath. Then he thought of something and chuckled, especially after hearing Nevaeh's joke. "I mean, it's a river... I wonder what rivers are made of..." He glanced to the side before holding out his hand and willing a sphere of water into existence, hovering slightly above his palm. He then laughed again, and the water dissipated. "Yeah, I could totally prevent curses from the River Styx by throwing more water at it," he joked.

His now light-hearted mood didn't prevent him from watching as Nico comforted Navaeh. Seeing him grab her shoulders suddenly sparked something in his mind. The whole world flashed white for a second before it returned to normal; his eyes looked blank in the real world. He saw a boy who looked exactly like him and a tall man with neat, ash-colored hair. Both of them were wearing laboratory attire; lab coats, black pants, black shoes, and special glasses, which he could only assume were meant for wearing in the lab only. The older man was wearing a grey lab coat, while the younger boy was wearing a white one, and the man also wore gloves, while the boy didn't.

Rio then realized that the boy in front of the older man was himself at a younger age; he looked about 12. He appeared to be in distress, sobbing and crying. The older man then clasped young Rio's shoulders, forcing him to look at him. "Shh... it's okay, the monster is ours now," the man assured. "He won't be able to hurt anyone here." Young Rio tried to control his breathing while a few tears still rolled down his cheeks. The look in his eyes resembled a baby seal's. "Th-there's more out there, C-Cath," the boy stammered, wiping his tears with his sleeve. "W-Won't more come? You can't make them all s-swear on the River Styx..."

What...? But how...?

The man, presumably named Cath, sighed and grinned. "I will eliminate each and every one of them that comes near you," he said with confidence. "I promise, you will never have to be possessed by one of those Eidolon again."

"Promise?" Young Rio repeated, looking hopeful. Cath ruffled his hair and helped him to his feet, then patting him on the head.

"Promise."

After Rio witnessed everything, he felt an agonizing burning feeling in his entire body; he couldn't properly describe it. It was then that he realized that what he saw was a memory that was somehow lost. The world then flashed white once more before returning him to reality, where he found himself swaying, about to fall on the ground, probably because of the pain he felt just a few seconds earlier that had suddenly disappeared. He caught himself just as he was about to fall and regained balance, disoriented. He had missed Nico's words of comfort to Nevaeh, but he refocused just in time to hear Nevaeh telling Nico what he could do. When he heard her suggest visiting New Rome, he perked up, still utterly confused with what he saw, but he would figure that out later. He didn't need to daze off again when he had already done so twice already.

"Oh yeah, New Rome!" he chimed in, smiling. "Hey Nico, if you do go there, tell my brother and future sister-in-law that I said what's up! But don't tell Annabeth I called her that. Something tells me that she'll have a good talk with me when we meet up again if you do." He referred to Annabeth as his future sister-in-law because he was confident that she and Percy were going to marry each other someday. They walked through Tartarus together; he was pretty sure their love was endless.

He then turned to Nevaeh, who said that she was ready to do this. His mind went completely blank. He had no idea what to do next. "Heh... well, um, I don't know where Vasilis is," he said awkwardly just moments before he spotted the golden haired Demigod with Angelina and two other campers. "Aaaand there he is!" he corrected himself, sighing with satisfaction. "I mean, of course he's there. I totally knew where he was... it wasn't like I just now spotted him." Awkward. Just... so awkward, he scolded himself.

Angelina just so happened to see him. "Rio!" she called, running over to him. She then wrapped him in a bear hug, after which she proceeded to smack him in the head. "Angel, what was that for!?" Rio exclaimed, rubbing his head while snickering at the same time; it was as if he already knew the answer. "You know very well, sir," Angelina replied. "I thought we went over this, no more falling asleep underneath Canoe Lake. Remember the countless conversations we had about that?" Rio just stared blankly at Angelina. "Um... nope," he answered, putting on a charming smirk, which resulted in him earned another smack to the head. And here I thought that would work, he thought, pretty disappointed. "Well, please remember this time; don't do it anymore," Angelina warned. "I had to get-" "I understand," Rio interrupted. "I won't do it anymore; I swear on the River Styx."

Angelina paused. "Oh wow," she gaped. "Are you sure you want to do that, Seaweed Brain Jr.?" Rio chuckled in amusement. "I just did, didn't I?" he replied. "Anyways, let's change the subject from 'Rio forgets things' to 'Prophecy talk'." While he was talking, Angelina noticed that Nevaeh and Nico were there, and she waved at both of them. "Hello Navaeh, Nico," she greeted. "Sorry about... you know... this. Percy Jr. here just forgets these kind of things sometimes." After saying this, Rio lightly punched her in the shoulder. "What? I always call you that!" she protested, laughing.

"So back to the Prophecy... it seems that we have most of everybody here; we just have to go to the workshop to pick up Asher. He insisted on finishing his projects," Angelina explained. Rio laughed. "That is so Asher," he commented. "Did he tell you what it was?" "He told me that he wanted to finish it on his own, so it must be grand," she answered. "Anyways, shall we get going? I'll make sure Seth and Karmela are ready to go before we leave." With that, she jogged back to the Nemesis table. Rio hesitated; he wanted to wait for Nevaeh to go first before he started making his way over there.
Vasilis and Angel laughed simultaneously when Ash mentioned possibly getting to build a warship similar to the Argo ll. Though, Vasilis in particular was excited about it. He imagined traveling to multiple locations on the quest and possible mini-quests in an upgraded version of the Argo ll, with everyone else in the group as well. He didn't even care that this Prophecy was most likely going to be the reason for this; he just wanted to get in a flying ship, going on a big quest, battling monsters, and making friends. I love being cheesy, he thought to himself, chuckling.

He found it reasonable that everyone else should be gathered before whisking Ash away from his project. Angel specifically knew how dedicated Ash was to his projects, and he would probably do anything to continue and finish them. He constantly needed to keep the gears in his head going, after all. "Why didn't I think of that before?" Vasilis responded to Ash, changing his smile to the one he remembered seeing on his biological mother's face. "Of course we can do that, anything to buy you at least some time! And yes, building another warship would be kick-a**!" He then fist-pumped the air excitedly. "I'm sure the Oracle is patient, meanwhile Angel and I will go get the others and bring them here. Then, we can all head to that cave together as a team!...Man, that was so cheesy," he added to his statement, laughing his head off.

Angel nodded. She then gave Ash a quick hug and a kiss on the cheek before pulling away and smiling. "Alright, we'll see you in a bit! Have fun with your projects!" she told him before heading off to the Dining Pavilion with Vasilis to gather the rest of the Demigods. Since Rio had Nevaeh covered, they supposed that Seth and Karmela were next on the list of Demigods to find.

Seth shrugged, grinning lazily. "Yeah, I know," he replied. "I'm finished... I don't feel hungry anymore, so I just decided to give it to one of my siblings who wanted seconds."

Then, something strange happened in his little simulation dream world. His surroundings almost seemed to flicker, like a glitching television screen, before seeing symbols of a closed eye and a pair of black wings on either side flash in front of him for just a second, fading away soon after. He blinked to make sure he wasn't hallucinating, then turned his attention back to the daughter of Nemesis, who just asked him if he was alright.

He was confused at first, but then he realized that she might have never seen him sleepwalking before. "Yeah, I'm fine," he answered, chuckling. "It's my eyes, isn't it? Heh... it's nothin' but sleepwalkin'. It's a power of mine, I can sleepwalk, except I'm not in a dream; everything looks about the same as it does here. It allows me to interact with people in the real world, and it even helps when I'm fightin' someone... or a lot of someones."

He shrugged off what he saw earlier for now, but it still bothered him just a little bit, begging him to look into it further. His excuse for not doing so was simple; laziness. Though, it looked very familiar...

He then felt as though there were people coming this way and lifted his head. Sure enough, two Demigods were approaching the table now; one had golden hair and a bright smile, while the other wore an eye-patch (though it was a little hard to tell with the bang in her hair) and had salt-and-pepper hair. He recognized these people. He particularly knew Vasilis very well, and the only reason he knew Angelina was because she was almost always with Rio. They looked like they had something important to say.

"Good morning, Seth, Karmela!" Vasilis greeted cheerfully. He stopped in his tracks when he saw Seth's eyes. "Oh... um, what's up with your eyes?" he added, tilting his head. "Sleepwalkin'," Seth answered simply, too lazy to go into another explanation like he had with Karmela. Vasilis nodded just before Seth spoke up again, smiling at him in particular. "Now what's up? I can tell you have something to say..."

"Yeah, we sure do," Angelina replied. "So Vasilis here spoke to the Oracle and she told him to fetch six other Demigods and bring them all to the Cave of the Oracle to hear a new big Prophecy that apparently involves said Demigods. We came to get you guys because you two are apart of that group; the others that aren't in this group right now are Rio, Nevaeh, and Ash. Ash wanted to finish his projects, so we decided to gather the others and bring them to the workshop before heading up to Half-Blood Hill."

At the end of Angelina's explanation, Seth was in a daze. "So that's seven then?" he said simply. "Sounds familiar..."

Rio knew that Nico's skeptical look was going to lead to him mentioning Bianca. It was a touchy subject for him, after all. He wondered if he should apologize for causing it to be brought up or to comfort him further. When Nevaeh swore on the River Styx to return alive, he told himself that he would have to make sure she didn't break that oath. Then he thought of something and chuckled, especially after hearing Nevaeh's joke. "I mean, it's a river... I wonder what rivers are made of..." He glanced to the side before holding out his hand and willing a sphere of water into existence, hovering slightly above his palm. He then laughed again, and the water dissipated. "Yeah, I could totally prevent curses from the River Styx by throwing more water at it," he joked.

His now light-hearted mood didn't prevent him from watching as Nico comforted Navaeh. Seeing him grab her shoulders suddenly sparked something in his mind. The whole world flashed white for a second before it returned to normal; his eyes looked blank in the real world. He saw a boy who looked exactly like him and a tall man with neat, ash-colored hair. Both of them were wearing laboratory attire; lab coats, black pants, black shoes, and special glasses, which he could only assume were meant for wearing in the lab only. The older man was wearing a grey lab coat, while the younger boy was wearing a white one, and the man also wore gloves, while the boy didn't.

Rio then realized that the boy in front of the older man was himself at a younger age; he looked about 12. He appeared to be in distress, sobbing and crying. The older man then clasped young Rio's shoulders, forcing him to look at him. "Shh... it's okay, the monster is ours now," the man assured. "He won't be able to hurt anyone here." Young Rio tried to control his breathing while a few tears still rolled down his cheeks. The look in his eyes resembled a baby seal's. "Th-there's more out there, C-Cath," the boy stammered, wiping his tears with his sleeve. "W-Won't more come? You can't make them all s-swear on the River Styx..."

What...? But how...?

The man, presumably named Cath, sighed and grinned. "I will eliminate each and every one of them that comes near you," he said with confidence. "I promise, you will never have to be possessed by one of those Eidolon again."

"Promise?" Young Rio repeated, looking hopeful. Cath ruffled his hair and helped him to his feet, then patting him on the head.

"Promise."

After Rio witnessed everything, he felt an agonizing burning feeling in his entire body; he couldn't properly describe it. It was then that he realized that what he saw was a memory that was somehow lost. The world then flashed white once more before returning him to reality, where he found himself swaying, about to fall on the ground, probably because of the pain he felt just a few seconds earlier that had suddenly disappeared. He caught himself just as he was about to fall and regained balance, disoriented. He had missed Nico's words of comfort to Nevaeh, but he refocused just in time to hear Nevaeh telling Nico what he could do. When he heard her suggest visiting New Rome, he perked up, still utterly confused with what he saw, but he would figure that out later. He didn't need to daze off again when he had already done so twice already.

"Oh yeah, New Rome!" he chimed in, smiling. "Hey Nico, if you do go there, tell my brother and future sister-in-law that I said what's up! But don't tell Annabeth I called her that. Something tells me that she'll have a good talk with me when we meet up again if you do." He referred to Annabeth as his future sister-in-law because he was confident that she and Percy were going to marry each other someday. They walked through Tartarus together; he was pretty sure their love was endless.

He then turned to Nevaeh, who said that she was ready to do this. His mind went completely blank. He had no idea what to do next. "Heh... well, um, I don't know where Vasilis is," he said awkwardly just moments before he spotted the golden haired Demigod with Angelina and two other campers. "Aaaand there he is!" he corrected himself, sighing with satisfaction. "I mean, of course he's there. I totally knew where he was... it wasn't like I just now spotted him." Awkward. Just... so awkward, he scolded himself.

Angelina just so happened to see him. "Rio!" she called, running over to him. She then wrapped him in a bear hug, after which she proceeded to smack him in the head. "Angel, what was that for!?" Rio exclaimed, rubbing his head while snickering at the same time; it was as if he already knew the answer. "You know very well, sir," Angelina replied. "I thought we went over this, no more falling asleep underneath Canoe Lake. Remember the countless conversations we had about that?" Rio just stared blankly at Angelina. "Um... nope," he answered, putting on a charming smirk, which resulted in him earned another smack to the head. And here I thought that would work, he thought, pretty disappointed. "Well, please remember this time; don't do it anymore," Angelina warned. "I had to get-" "I understand," Rio interrupted. "I won't do it anymore; I swear on the River Styx."

Angelina paused. "Oh wow," she gaped. "Are you sure you want to do that, Seaweed Brain Jr.?" Rio chuckled in amusement. "I just did, didn't I?" he replied. "Anyways, let's change the subject from 'Rio forgets things' to 'Prophecy talk'." While he was talking, Angelina noticed that Nevaeh and Nico were there, and she waved at both of them. "Hello Navaeh, Nico," she greeted. "Sorry about... you know... this. Percy Jr. here just forgets these kind of things sometimes." After saying this, Rio lightly punched her in the shoulder. "What? I always call you that!" she protested, laughing.

"So back to the Prophecy... it seems that we have most of everybody here; we just have to go to the workshop to pick up Asher. He insisted on finishing his projects," Angelina explained. Rio laughed. "That is so Asher," he commented. "Did he tell you what it was?" "He told me that he wanted to finish it on his own, so it must be grand," she answered. "Anyways, shall we get going? I'll make sure Seth and Karmela are ready to go before we leave." With that, she jogged back to the Nemesis table. Rio hesitated; he wanted to wait for Nevaeh to go first before he started making his way over there.
xk7ymDQ.png
“Hallelujah!” Asher fist pumped the air. ”thank you dad!” When he heard Vasilis call Angelina ‘Angel’ he sent him a playful glare, “Hey! That's my thing!” He held a hand over his heart looking to take offense, “although I am flattered that you copy me, get your own!” After hugging his Angel goodbye and waving to her as she left with Mr. Sunshine Ash eagerly turned and ran into the workshop. He found his way to the back and shoved some things aside to reveal a button. Making sure no one was around first he pressed it and he was brought down to a tunnel and everything he moved fell back into place where it was. Following the tunnel a ways he was brought to Bunker 9.

It hasn't been used since the last Prophecy of Seven since no one found a need. Asher thought it was a great space for working in peace and the previous people who worked there had some awesome ideas he could work off of. He grinned as a small metal dragon sprang to life and ran to him wrapping itself around his leg before scurrying up to his shoulder. “Heya Flame, how ya been buddy? Is the bigger dragon parts ready to be assembled into something else?” The little dragon's teeth whirred in its own way of speech that Asher apparently understands. “Great! Let's finish up building the Argo III! Dragon meets big a** mother of a warship!”

Flames was pretty much Festus Jr. and Asher's best friend. Asher made his way over to his workbench where a larger version of Flames head lay and picked it up, “I'm rebuilding the Argo II with a few minor adjustments,” he turned to Flames who was dragging some wood planks across the floor to where a mostly built Greek warship was, “it's not a bad thing I'm basically copying Leo Valdez’s work right? I mean, mockery is the most sincere form of flattery.” Placing the wood down by the ship the little dragon nodded before running off to grab more. Ash took the dragon head over the the head of the ship and began wiring it up, “yup, this is totally okay! I can add retractable dragon wings to the sides incase we need to fly or something......” he trailed off and the heads eyes flickered and snapped its jaw coming to life, “let's just hope Zeus doesn't blast us from the sky.” With that, he and Flames set to work combining big metal dragon with kick a** warship. Flames bring the required materials and Asher putting them together.

(Flames may tag along. Asher loves the little guy!)

~~~~~~~~

Karmela eyed him weirdly, “you're strange.” She sounded rude like usual but that's normal, “how could you ever give up food?!” When he spoke of him sleepwalking being one of his powers she scowled, “how come everyone gets powers but me?! Seriously! It's so not fair..... okay my siblings don't really have powers either but I'm still peeved about it.” With a huff she crossed her arms and shoved her empty plate away with an elbow.

It was then she noticed Vasilis showed up along with another girl when he greeted them. “Hey there sun dance. Who's the chick?” Karma eyed the girl skeptically like she does with all strangers trying to gauge how to treaty this woman. Even as eyepatch (Angelina, she doesn't know her so she's calling her eyepatch! XD) talked about how they were part of a new prophecy she wasn't fully paying attention like she normally would. She understood the gist of it, the four of them and three others are part of a team to go on a quest the oracle would give them once they went to see her, pretty basic stuff.

Karmela began fully listening again in time to hear Seth comment about how seven demigods going on a quest seemed so familiar and she couldn't help but chuckle, “yeah, let's just hope this time no one falls into Tartarus because of a mad spider woman.”

~~~~~~~

Nev looked at Rio curiously. Something seemed off. She wasn't going to bring it up since she didn't know him very well and didn't want to bring up something he might rather avoid and lose the only person who ever really talked to her other than Nico. Nevaeh smirked at the son of Poseidon's awkward babbling over knowing where Vasilis was the whole time, “sure you totally did.” She took a step back when a salt and pepper haired girl ran their way and hugged Rio.

Not knowing many campers she was unaware of this ones name and watched the two exchange friendly insults and tease each other. The whole time she just stood there awkwardly sending pleading glances at her brother for help to which he only shrugged. Nevaeh’s attention was brought back to the girl and Rio and she glared, “who are you and how do you know my name? I understand my brothers since he helped save the world twice but knowing mine is creepy.” Sure, Nev was one of the only three children of the God of the underworld alive but it still weirded the girl out.

No one knew her name unless they overhead Nico and her talking and that was almost never since most steer clear of the Hades kids. When Rio’s friend headed back to where supposedly this Karmela and Seth were she looked at Rio, “is it bad in starting to regret my decision to do this quest again?”
“Hallelujah!” Asher fist pumped the air. ”thank you dad!” When he heard Vasilis call Angelina ‘Angel’ he sent him a playful glare, “Hey! That's my thing!” He held a hand over his heart looking to take offense, “although I am flattered that you copy me, get your own!” After hugging his Angel goodbye and waving to her as she left with Mr. Sunshine Ash eagerly turned and ran into the workshop. He found his way to the back and shoved some things aside to reveal a button. Making sure no one was around first he pressed it and he was brought down to a tunnel and everything he moved fell back into place where it was. Following the tunnel a ways he was brought to Bunker 9.

It hasn't been used since the last Prophecy of Seven since no one found a need. Asher thought it was a great space for working in peace and the previous people who worked there had some awesome ideas he could work off of. He grinned as a small metal dragon sprang to life and ran to him wrapping itself around his leg before scurrying up to his shoulder. “Heya Flame, how ya been buddy? Is the bigger dragon parts ready to be assembled into something else?” The little dragon's teeth whirred in its own way of speech that Asher apparently understands. “Great! Let's finish up building the Argo III! Dragon meets big a** mother of a warship!”

Flames was pretty much Festus Jr. and Asher's best friend. Asher made his way over to his workbench where a larger version of Flames head lay and picked it up, “I'm rebuilding the Argo II with a few minor adjustments,” he turned to Flames who was dragging some wood planks across the floor to where a mostly built Greek warship was, “it's not a bad thing I'm basically copying Leo Valdez’s work right? I mean, mockery is the most sincere form of flattery.” Placing the wood down by the ship the little dragon nodded before running off to grab more. Ash took the dragon head over the the head of the ship and began wiring it up, “yup, this is totally okay! I can add retractable dragon wings to the sides incase we need to fly or something......” he trailed off and the heads eyes flickered and snapped its jaw coming to life, “let's just hope Zeus doesn't blast us from the sky.” With that, he and Flames set to work combining big metal dragon with kick a** warship. Flames bring the required materials and Asher putting them together.

(Flames may tag along. Asher loves the little guy!)

~~~~~~~~

Karmela eyed him weirdly, “you're strange.” She sounded rude like usual but that's normal, “how could you ever give up food?!” When he spoke of him sleepwalking being one of his powers she scowled, “how come everyone gets powers but me?! Seriously! It's so not fair..... okay my siblings don't really have powers either but I'm still peeved about it.” With a huff she crossed her arms and shoved her empty plate away with an elbow.

It was then she noticed Vasilis showed up along with another girl when he greeted them. “Hey there sun dance. Who's the chick?” Karma eyed the girl skeptically like she does with all strangers trying to gauge how to treaty this woman. Even as eyepatch (Angelina, she doesn't know her so she's calling her eyepatch! XD) talked about how they were part of a new prophecy she wasn't fully paying attention like she normally would. She understood the gist of it, the four of them and three others are part of a team to go on a quest the oracle would give them once they went to see her, pretty basic stuff.

Karmela began fully listening again in time to hear Seth comment about how seven demigods going on a quest seemed so familiar and she couldn't help but chuckle, “yeah, let's just hope this time no one falls into Tartarus because of a mad spider woman.”

~~~~~~~

Nev looked at Rio curiously. Something seemed off. She wasn't going to bring it up since she didn't know him very well and didn't want to bring up something he might rather avoid and lose the only person who ever really talked to her other than Nico. Nevaeh smirked at the son of Poseidon's awkward babbling over knowing where Vasilis was the whole time, “sure you totally did.” She took a step back when a salt and pepper haired girl ran their way and hugged Rio.

Not knowing many campers she was unaware of this ones name and watched the two exchange friendly insults and tease each other. The whole time she just stood there awkwardly sending pleading glances at her brother for help to which he only shrugged. Nevaeh’s attention was brought back to the girl and Rio and she glared, “who are you and how do you know my name? I understand my brothers since he helped save the world twice but knowing mine is creepy.” Sure, Nev was one of the only three children of the God of the underworld alive but it still weirded the girl out.

No one knew her name unless they overhead Nico and her talking and that was almost never since most steer clear of the Hades kids. When Rio’s friend headed back to where supposedly this Karmela and Seth were she looked at Rio, “is it bad in starting to regret my decision to do this quest again?”
Before Vasilis and Angelina had come over, instead of taking offense when Karmela called him strange, Seth saw it as a compliment and chuckled. "Well, I usually don't give up food, but my stomach and I aren't agreeing with each other today. And about the powers... don't sweat it Karma. I know you'll get some one day." So after the Prophecy was explained to them, he then added, "You're apart of this Prophecy for a d**n good reason, Karma. I'm pretty sure that guarantees that you'll get powers. I'm kinda hopin' I don't get any more than I already have... I'm fine with the ones I've got." He then started to float a few inches off of the ground, essentially letting the wind carrying him... that's how he imagined it, anyway.

His surroundings seemed to flicker once more as Vasilis turned to speak to Karmela. He didn't seem to mind being called Sun Dance... the kid was too nice to be offended by anything. "Oh, this is Angelina!" he introduced; Angelina kind of narrowed her eyes upon being called a chick, but she didn't take too much offense to being called that. "She's been here for a while, about three to four years. Don't know exactly how many years. She doesn't even know, to be honest. But anyways, she's one of the Demigods I have to bring to the Cave of the Oracle, along with you guys... if that wasn't obvious already, of course."

Seth laughed when Karmela spoke again. "Heh... well, I'm pretty sure that same mad spider lady is supposed to be resting comfortably in Tartarus, and last time I checked, no more spider people exist, so we should be good. Then again, we should just avoid falling in Tartarus in general. That goes without saying, of course," he replied, smirking. He suddenly had a feeling that he was wrong, but he convinced himself that he was right and moved on. Wait, didn't Angelina just run over to Rio a minute or two ago? he suddenly thought as he glanced over at the Hades table, becoming a little impatient. "Are those two going to come over here or am I going to have to make them?" he moaned. After a few seconds of silence, he sighed. Yep... I guess I'll have to, he thought sullenly. "Be back in a sec... or an hour," he mumbled to everyone, beginning to float over to Rio and who he assumed to be Nevaeh; he figured that out by the process of elimination. Plus the obvious fact that Angelina and Karmela were in the same place, and the only girl in the group he hadn't met yet was Nevaeh. At the same time, he hadn't seen Asher either, but he wasn't a girl.

Rio sighed; Angelina hadn't heard Nevaeh's questions and waltzed off to the Nemesis table. He had to tell Nevaeh that she wasn't being stalked; he was pretty sure no one liked that. Especially him; he was stalked at 7 years old, so he knew what it was like. "It's okay, Angelina hasn't been stalking you at all," Rio assured her. "I'm pretty sure the only reason she knows your name is because Vasilis told her the names of all the Demigods he had to gather. And no, it isn't necessarily a bad thing that you're having doubts... everybody does it, it's not an alien feeling, if you know what I mean." Wow Rio... you had to go and make it awkward, didn't you? he scolded himself, glancing away for a second before looking at Nevaeh again. I have to convince her that this is going to go smoothly... or at least, more smoothly than we're all thinking its going to go, he told himself.

"But it'll be okay though," he added, smiling in a relaxed sort of way. "Trust me, if anyone gives you trouble, you can let me know. I'll deal with it. And if you feel overwhelmed by our not-so-little group, I can find an excuse to allow you some needed privacy if necessary. Believe me, my excuses work every single time. Like, every time, without any percentage of failure whatsoever." He smirked with confidence, unaware of how awkward he made that sound, but it went away as soon as someone tapped him on the shoulder from behind and made him yelp, jumping back. He then saw that Seth was the one who needlessly scared him. "You know, if I can scare you like that, what hope and hell will you have against the monsters we're gonna see?" Seth joked, not meaning what he was saying to be insulting. "Oh, and you two might want to hurry up so we can go get Ash and hear this Prophecy already..." Rio noticed something about Seth right away; his eyes were blank. That meant he was sleepwalking again... or in this case, sleep-floating...?

"Alright, we'll be there in a sec," Rio replied quickly, trying to end a potential conversation before it began, just so that Nevaeh wouldn't be completely turned down by going on this quest. Seth then nodded hesitantly, then faced Nevaeh and held out his hand, as if offering a handshake. "Name's Seth, by the way," he introduced. "I may look a little unsettling, but I won't bite ya... not that I would want to, unless I became a Metroid. Sorry if it sounds like I'm rushin' you two, but I'm kind of impatient... as for the others, I'm honestly not so sure. I don't know 'em that well."
Before Vasilis and Angelina had come over, instead of taking offense when Karmela called him strange, Seth saw it as a compliment and chuckled. "Well, I usually don't give up food, but my stomach and I aren't agreeing with each other today. And about the powers... don't sweat it Karma. I know you'll get some one day." So after the Prophecy was explained to them, he then added, "You're apart of this Prophecy for a d**n good reason, Karma. I'm pretty sure that guarantees that you'll get powers. I'm kinda hopin' I don't get any more than I already have... I'm fine with the ones I've got." He then started to float a few inches off of the ground, essentially letting the wind carrying him... that's how he imagined it, anyway.

His surroundings seemed to flicker once more as Vasilis turned to speak to Karmela. He didn't seem to mind being called Sun Dance... the kid was too nice to be offended by anything. "Oh, this is Angelina!" he introduced; Angelina kind of narrowed her eyes upon being called a chick, but she didn't take too much offense to being called that. "She's been here for a while, about three to four years. Don't know exactly how many years. She doesn't even know, to be honest. But anyways, she's one of the Demigods I have to bring to the Cave of the Oracle, along with you guys... if that wasn't obvious already, of course."

Seth laughed when Karmela spoke again. "Heh... well, I'm pretty sure that same mad spider lady is supposed to be resting comfortably in Tartarus, and last time I checked, no more spider people exist, so we should be good. Then again, we should just avoid falling in Tartarus in general. That goes without saying, of course," he replied, smirking. He suddenly had a feeling that he was wrong, but he convinced himself that he was right and moved on. Wait, didn't Angelina just run over to Rio a minute or two ago? he suddenly thought as he glanced over at the Hades table, becoming a little impatient. "Are those two going to come over here or am I going to have to make them?" he moaned. After a few seconds of silence, he sighed. Yep... I guess I'll have to, he thought sullenly. "Be back in a sec... or an hour," he mumbled to everyone, beginning to float over to Rio and who he assumed to be Nevaeh; he figured that out by the process of elimination. Plus the obvious fact that Angelina and Karmela were in the same place, and the only girl in the group he hadn't met yet was Nevaeh. At the same time, he hadn't seen Asher either, but he wasn't a girl.

Rio sighed; Angelina hadn't heard Nevaeh's questions and waltzed off to the Nemesis table. He had to tell Nevaeh that she wasn't being stalked; he was pretty sure no one liked that. Especially him; he was stalked at 7 years old, so he knew what it was like. "It's okay, Angelina hasn't been stalking you at all," Rio assured her. "I'm pretty sure the only reason she knows your name is because Vasilis told her the names of all the Demigods he had to gather. And no, it isn't necessarily a bad thing that you're having doubts... everybody does it, it's not an alien feeling, if you know what I mean." Wow Rio... you had to go and make it awkward, didn't you? he scolded himself, glancing away for a second before looking at Nevaeh again. I have to convince her that this is going to go smoothly... or at least, more smoothly than we're all thinking its going to go, he told himself.

"But it'll be okay though," he added, smiling in a relaxed sort of way. "Trust me, if anyone gives you trouble, you can let me know. I'll deal with it. And if you feel overwhelmed by our not-so-little group, I can find an excuse to allow you some needed privacy if necessary. Believe me, my excuses work every single time. Like, every time, without any percentage of failure whatsoever." He smirked with confidence, unaware of how awkward he made that sound, but it went away as soon as someone tapped him on the shoulder from behind and made him yelp, jumping back. He then saw that Seth was the one who needlessly scared him. "You know, if I can scare you like that, what hope and hell will you have against the monsters we're gonna see?" Seth joked, not meaning what he was saying to be insulting. "Oh, and you two might want to hurry up so we can go get Ash and hear this Prophecy already..." Rio noticed something about Seth right away; his eyes were blank. That meant he was sleepwalking again... or in this case, sleep-floating...?

"Alright, we'll be there in a sec," Rio replied quickly, trying to end a potential conversation before it began, just so that Nevaeh wouldn't be completely turned down by going on this quest. Seth then nodded hesitantly, then faced Nevaeh and held out his hand, as if offering a handshake. "Name's Seth, by the way," he introduced. "I may look a little unsettling, but I won't bite ya... not that I would want to, unless I became a Metroid. Sorry if it sounds like I'm rushin' you two, but I'm kind of impatient... as for the others, I'm honestly not so sure. I don't know 'em that well."
xk7ymDQ.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10