Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Thieves of Mind (IC Thread)
1 2 3 4 5
Well Kendiv, I don't know what the hell you did, but for whatever reason... Maive could only stare as Personas were summoned left and right, mouth agape in awe. Never. Never had she seen this kind of thing before. This was a party to behold, to be sure, but there was no time to ask questions now. Far from it. Maive nodded her head at Maleficent, and the great dragon let out a mighty roar before bathing the Shadows in front of her in glorious green hellfire. Some were dealt a severe blow already, but others were not quite phased- which Maive compensated for by whipping out her halberd and starting to tear at opponents herself.

For whatever reason, Charles, you're the focal point for the start of something grand.

There was a rush of relief and newfound energy as she was presumably healed, and she glanced up to see Arbor as her reliever. She offered a military-like salute, before whooping back at Cavalier and anyone who could hear her,

"What a show, what a SHOW! Can you believe this? God, we're screwed, but still!"

It was only the two Forneus standing now, and tbey were looking increasingly concerned with their current predicament. Still, With everyone unleashing their personas in the open, it wouldn't be long before they would be kicked out of this loathsome place, and Maive had only just begun her work. In fact, she had made no progress at all. And the Great Shark up above was swooping ever closer with each rise in security...

Maive pressed her foot against a Silky and shoved it hard to remove the body from her halberd, the shadow dispersing into black smoke. Surveying the battlefield, she called out to Arbor, "Hey! Real pretty awakening!" The black-costumed user took a sweeping glance over everyone in the area, stomach dropping. There were far more people than she anticipated. Raising her voice, she called,

"After we deal with these ones," She gestured to the two lone Shadows, "we need to head to the VC ASAP."

Maleficent turned to the Forneus, head reared and ready to fight. These two weren't quite done yet, and Maive could vaguely sense more on the way... yes, after this, it was time to leave and fast.

(I'll get Kat in later in another post maybe, bear with me)
Well Kendiv, I don't know what the hell you did, but for whatever reason... Maive could only stare as Personas were summoned left and right, mouth agape in awe. Never. Never had she seen this kind of thing before. This was a party to behold, to be sure, but there was no time to ask questions now. Far from it. Maive nodded her head at Maleficent, and the great dragon let out a mighty roar before bathing the Shadows in front of her in glorious green hellfire. Some were dealt a severe blow already, but others were not quite phased- which Maive compensated for by whipping out her halberd and starting to tear at opponents herself.

For whatever reason, Charles, you're the focal point for the start of something grand.

There was a rush of relief and newfound energy as she was presumably healed, and she glanced up to see Arbor as her reliever. She offered a military-like salute, before whooping back at Cavalier and anyone who could hear her,

"What a show, what a SHOW! Can you believe this? God, we're screwed, but still!"

It was only the two Forneus standing now, and tbey were looking increasingly concerned with their current predicament. Still, With everyone unleashing their personas in the open, it wouldn't be long before they would be kicked out of this loathsome place, and Maive had only just begun her work. In fact, she had made no progress at all. And the Great Shark up above was swooping ever closer with each rise in security...

Maive pressed her foot against a Silky and shoved it hard to remove the body from her halberd, the shadow dispersing into black smoke. Surveying the battlefield, she called out to Arbor, "Hey! Real pretty awakening!" The black-costumed user took a sweeping glance over everyone in the area, stomach dropping. There were far more people than she anticipated. Raising her voice, she called,

"After we deal with these ones," She gestured to the two lone Shadows, "we need to head to the VC ASAP."

Maleficent turned to the Forneus, head reared and ready to fight. These two weren't quite done yet, and Maive could vaguely sense more on the way... yes, after this, it was time to leave and fast.

(I'll get Kat in later in another post maybe, bear with me)
xGq4e44.png Click my username for my art shop!
@ Burnmoon @Carnifex @Flamesembrace @ 8bitfey
@Cosmicsymbols @ rinjichan13

Second verse same as the first Arbor WHAMS each of the Forenus's with a Zio. After Maive's Assault the extra lighting is more then enough to finish them off.
It's a Start when Jamie Leaps onto the ledge with Arbor but then the smaller teen Embraces his friend armor and all. "JAMIE! JAMIE I was so-" They lower theur voice as the presence of a hand lowers onto their shoulder. Okuninushi smiles warmly nods to the VC and bows to Hunaglong.

"Perhaps another time for introductions and affections?" Rolls his also soft, tender and echoy voice, it seems to emanate from the air itself and not necessarily from the persona's mouth.
Regardless Arbor nods and then takes Jamie's hand and B-LINES for the VC, it honestly wasn't So far away and they had pulled and defeated most of the enemies in the immediate area so Arbor at least is met with little opposition.
What does appear is weak and confused

Finally the bluenette Kicks open the VC door casting a look over their shoulder to see how everyone else was doing. Their persona looks....worried.

Second verse same as the first Arbor WHAMS each of the Forenus's with a Zio. After Maive's Assault the extra lighting is more then enough to finish them off.
It's a Start when Jamie Leaps onto the ledge with Arbor but then the smaller teen Embraces his friend armor and all. "JAMIE! JAMIE I was so-" They lower theur voice as the presence of a hand lowers onto their shoulder. Okuninushi smiles warmly nods to the VC and bows to Hunaglong.

"Perhaps another time for introductions and affections?" Rolls his also soft, tender and echoy voice, it seems to emanate from the air itself and not necessarily from the persona's mouth.
Regardless Arbor nods and then takes Jamie's hand and B-LINES for the VC, it honestly wasn't So far away and they had pulled and defeated most of the enemies in the immediate area so Arbor at least is met with little opposition.
What does appear is weak and confused

Finally the bluenette Kicks open the VC door casting a look over their shoulder to see how everyone else was doing. Their persona looks....worried.
03a8c3247c983edaaa689a78aa219a58.pnguQA55c0.pngpotato.pngbeanie.pngleaf.png
@Carnifex @FlamesEmbrace @CosmicSymbols
Erin looked down at her own two hands, everything seemed to be a wobbly mess- she seemed to be in some sought of panic mode, god she felt like she was going to be sick. None of this made any sense & she was barley keeping herself together. But she needed to keep calm & just breathe... Breeeaatthhee... Ignore the giant horse

Which, was increasingly hard to do when a watery creature screeched at her attempting to ram her, she barley dodged meeting face to face with the floor, rather uncomfortable she'd admit. She got up, her athletic nature giving her aid. She hissed looking was unholy amount of fear in her eyes. "S-She's right... We need to find some place to hide because standing r-right out in the open is a terrible idea..." She muttered, trying to move away from the beast.
@Carnifex @FlamesEmbrace @CosmicSymbols
Erin looked down at her own two hands, everything seemed to be a wobbly mess- she seemed to be in some sought of panic mode, god she felt like she was going to be sick. None of this made any sense & she was barley keeping herself together. But she needed to keep calm & just breathe... Breeeaatthhee... Ignore the giant horse

Which, was increasingly hard to do when a watery creature screeched at her attempting to ram her, she barley dodged meeting face to face with the floor, rather uncomfortable she'd admit. She got up, her athletic nature giving her aid. She hissed looking was unholy amount of fear in her eyes. "S-She's right... We need to find some place to hide because standing r-right out in the open is a terrible idea..." She muttered, trying to move away from the beast.
cQcx9mq.png q3Me7tJ.png BQZEXau.png hWPjBUy.png
Jamie lips turn up in a pleasant smile as he helps up his best friend. Glad for Arbor safety and instant weight pushes off him. His chest is no longer heavy and he can breath fine knowing his follow teen is alive. Though still, the sudden ping of guilt for letting Arbor into this situation weighs on his heart. At the very least Arbor is safe now and has a persona.

" Im glad you are okay, WOW. " Jamie steps back as Arbor holds him. The Calvier pats the younger teen on their back and then ruffles their hair. He looks up at Okuninushi and nods to the persona. " Yeah i supposed with the alarming security rate it would only make sense." Okami nods as well and follows behind both humans and the new persona as Arbor pulls Jamie by the hand.

Along the way he hears Maive's voice and runs along side her and Arbor. It was trail turning away from shadows and skewering the few and far in between that were in thier path. After bum rushing throw aqautic waters and fish life, Arbor kicks down the door and Jamie runs into it. Once Villain makes it inside. Haraedo-no-Okami slams the door shut securing them inside. Jamie huffs and puffs," Wooow. Okay okay. That was fun! " His hand leans on the door as he takes a moment to steady himself against the wall. He looks at the others, " We should be safe for now...how about he..." Huff. " Catch out breath and introduce ourselves proper. " Another long breath before Jamie's heart rate starts to slow. Okami takes initiative and bows before everyone else, " Hello, My name is Haraedo-No-Okami,Shinto Goddess ofd purification. But you may call my Okami. "

(( Im not sure what you want your safe rooms to look like so i didn't describe anything in there. Sorry about that. ))
Jamie lips turn up in a pleasant smile as he helps up his best friend. Glad for Arbor safety and instant weight pushes off him. His chest is no longer heavy and he can breath fine knowing his follow teen is alive. Though still, the sudden ping of guilt for letting Arbor into this situation weighs on his heart. At the very least Arbor is safe now and has a persona.

" Im glad you are okay, WOW. " Jamie steps back as Arbor holds him. The Calvier pats the younger teen on their back and then ruffles their hair. He looks up at Okuninushi and nods to the persona. " Yeah i supposed with the alarming security rate it would only make sense." Okami nods as well and follows behind both humans and the new persona as Arbor pulls Jamie by the hand.

Along the way he hears Maive's voice and runs along side her and Arbor. It was trail turning away from shadows and skewering the few and far in between that were in thier path. After bum rushing throw aqautic waters and fish life, Arbor kicks down the door and Jamie runs into it. Once Villain makes it inside. Haraedo-no-Okami slams the door shut securing them inside. Jamie huffs and puffs," Wooow. Okay okay. That was fun! " His hand leans on the door as he takes a moment to steady himself against the wall. He looks at the others, " We should be safe for now...how about he..." Huff. " Catch out breath and introduce ourselves proper. " Another long breath before Jamie's heart rate starts to slow. Okami takes initiative and bows before everyone else, " Hello, My name is Haraedo-No-Okami,Shinto Goddess ofd purification. But you may call my Okami. "

(( Im not sure what you want your safe rooms to look like so i didn't describe anything in there. Sorry about that. ))
iceanim_by_javen-d6bl00w.gif snowflakesmaller_zps76ff7814.png snowclear_zpstpw7rwqt.gif icewardensmall_zps5fe23c8a.png snowclear_zpstpw7rwqt.gif snowflakesmaller_zps76ff7814.png
@Carnifex @8BitFey @Rinjichan13 @Ragnaroc

Kat nodded at Erin whilst staring at the Kelpie in front of her and Aella. If they hesitated any longer, they'd be trampled in no time.

She saw a few of the masked fighters run into the closest building. If she didn't know any better, it seemed to be the epicenter of the watery chaos.

"I say follow them," She answered, nodding her head in the direction of the fleeing people. "I don't know about you, but they seem like they know what they're doing." The Kelpie dug its hoof through the ground. It reared its head, whinnied, and snorted. Kat crept backwards, making sure Aella was doing the same.

Without aggravation, the Kelpie started charging. Kat spun on a dime and sprinted to the building. She didn't check if Aella or Erin followed her. It was only when she reached the safety of the Visitor's Center that she started to feel guilty. In the end, she could only slump to the floor. Adrenaline was draining from her systems, and she was starting to feel the full extent of her injury. She rolled up her sleeve reluctantly. There were a few sharp protrusions almost breaking the skin. Kat muttered curses under her breath.

"Sh!t! With my luck it's shattered. Oh god, I can't even move it," She whispered, trying to roll her shoulder. It moved slightly, but Kat was preoccupied in her thoughts to notice.

Kat remembered the other people in the room.

"Hey," She asked meekly through gritted teeth, "Any of you got anything I can use for this?"
@Carnifex @8BitFey @Rinjichan13 @Ragnaroc

Kat nodded at Erin whilst staring at the Kelpie in front of her and Aella. If they hesitated any longer, they'd be trampled in no time.

She saw a few of the masked fighters run into the closest building. If she didn't know any better, it seemed to be the epicenter of the watery chaos.

"I say follow them," She answered, nodding her head in the direction of the fleeing people. "I don't know about you, but they seem like they know what they're doing." The Kelpie dug its hoof through the ground. It reared its head, whinnied, and snorted. Kat crept backwards, making sure Aella was doing the same.

Without aggravation, the Kelpie started charging. Kat spun on a dime and sprinted to the building. She didn't check if Aella or Erin followed her. It was only when she reached the safety of the Visitor's Center that she started to feel guilty. In the end, she could only slump to the floor. Adrenaline was draining from her systems, and she was starting to feel the full extent of her injury. She rolled up her sleeve reluctantly. There were a few sharp protrusions almost breaking the skin. Kat muttered curses under her breath.

"Sh!t! With my luck it's shattered. Oh god, I can't even move it," She whispered, trying to roll her shoulder. It moved slightly, but Kat was preoccupied in her thoughts to notice.

Kat remembered the other people in the room.

"Hey," She asked meekly through gritted teeth, "Any of you got anything I can use for this?"
Just call me Cos! 24, Any/All.
HJLIYn4.png
Roleplayer |Artist | Feral Alien
+4h FR time
((Whoops just ignore Aella was there I'm usin Moira instead))

Watching one person disappear was odd. Watching multiple people disappear in a crowd was familiar. Her phone vibrated in her pocket, the Metaverse chirped through her headphones, and Moira felt the familiar sensation of sliding sideways through reality and into the Metaverse.

"Security's already on alert. Interesting." Coeurl's voice sounded in her head, a somewhat amused purr. Moira flicked her mask up as she leaned her head back to watch a gigantic shark swim lazily above them, fish darting all around her. "Whoa..." She said, mostly to herself.

"There are other Persona users here." Coeurl spoke again, and its voice had a note of concern. Moira felt herself tense up without quite understanding why, a nauseating feeling settling in her stomach. But that was several states away, and of course there'd be Persona users here in New York--it was New York? Why would she think otherwise?

Reassured despite Coeurl's concerned grumbling, she quietly made her way towards the Visitor's Center, where most of the activity seemed to be congregating. If there was ever gonna be a Treasure, it was gonna be there for sure. It felt nice to be running along a Palace--it'd been a long time since she'd had an opportunity to step into the Metaverse, after all, not since her days with--well. And stealing Treasure was old and familiar, an instinct she followed without even realizing it. This time, though--this time, maybe she'd let the Shadow live. Just to see what happened.

It was after she skidded into the visitor center that she heard doors slam shut. She blinked in confusion, head tilted slightly as she considered the noise. "That's the safe room..." Coeurl hummed in her head.

Moira peered around--the shadows had all dispersed more or less, which was nice. They were on guard, but none were really patrolling too close to the safe room. Without hesitation, she burst in, then at Coeurl's concerned urging, shut the doors behind her.

She looked at the assembled crowd--that blue-haired kid looked awfully familiar, now that she was thinking about it--and piped up with a wide grin, "Hey there! I'm Moira, what're you all doin' here?"
((Whoops just ignore Aella was there I'm usin Moira instead))

Watching one person disappear was odd. Watching multiple people disappear in a crowd was familiar. Her phone vibrated in her pocket, the Metaverse chirped through her headphones, and Moira felt the familiar sensation of sliding sideways through reality and into the Metaverse.

"Security's already on alert. Interesting." Coeurl's voice sounded in her head, a somewhat amused purr. Moira flicked her mask up as she leaned her head back to watch a gigantic shark swim lazily above them, fish darting all around her. "Whoa..." She said, mostly to herself.

"There are other Persona users here." Coeurl spoke again, and its voice had a note of concern. Moira felt herself tense up without quite understanding why, a nauseating feeling settling in her stomach. But that was several states away, and of course there'd be Persona users here in New York--it was New York? Why would she think otherwise?

Reassured despite Coeurl's concerned grumbling, she quietly made her way towards the Visitor's Center, where most of the activity seemed to be congregating. If there was ever gonna be a Treasure, it was gonna be there for sure. It felt nice to be running along a Palace--it'd been a long time since she'd had an opportunity to step into the Metaverse, after all, not since her days with--well. And stealing Treasure was old and familiar, an instinct she followed without even realizing it. This time, though--this time, maybe she'd let the Shadow live. Just to see what happened.

It was after she skidded into the visitor center that she heard doors slam shut. She blinked in confusion, head tilted slightly as she considered the noise. "That's the safe room..." Coeurl hummed in her head.

Moira peered around--the shadows had all dispersed more or less, which was nice. They were on guard, but none were really patrolling too close to the safe room. Without hesitation, she burst in, then at Coeurl's concerned urging, shut the doors behind her.

She looked at the assembled crowd--that blue-haired kid looked awfully familiar, now that she was thinking about it--and piped up with a wide grin, "Hey there! I'm Moira, what're you all doin' here?"
JXVUomh.png

Interacting with:
Okuni to Okami and by extension Jamie.
Kat, Lots going on with Arbor and Kat, I need confirmation to continue with her.
Okuni to Moira and possibly her persona if they are paying attention.

On their knees head still a Blurr from Exhaustion Arbor begins to look around at the assembled crew. Shakily they stand taking the offered hand of Jamie with a grateful smile. Jamie is giving a Shaking Sobbing hug before Arbor regains their strength and moves over to do medical.

Okuninushi gives a polite dip to his fellow ***** goddess. "I am well aware. And you in turn know I." The persona speaks but you get the impression he doesn't Need to move his mouth to do that. There is a smile in his voice and in his faintly glowing pristine face. Another look around, Someone just burst in. "Okuninushi, God of creation and healing, to make things short. Shinto Mythos, Okuni will do." He continues to Okami and Jamie. He is not one to seek praise or make speeches.

While this is going on Arbor as gone over to examine Kat's shoulder. They climb up onto a table-bench to get a better view of it. And HISSS flinching away. "Thaaaaat's not good. My brother is ex-military. He was his unit's medic among other things. He KNOWS about medical, and is the kind of person to Require you to at least be able to pass Anatomy and understand large scale injuries. diagnose and possibly add the smaller ones." The kid's voice is a Tremor just they finish, so weak from awakening. "Let me get a closer look." Abor takes out a....Huh when did I? A Vague memory of the mask fans becoming knives- Abor begins to carefully cut open Kat's shirt around the shoulder if given consent?? "Do I have you consent to cut away some of your shirt and get a better look at this?" Monotone from shock, dull but Aware blue eyes look to this new girl. "Hey...do I Know you from somewhere?" A vague head tip, his mask reformed at some point but the kid blink blinks anyway.

Meanwhile Okuni is noticing this New person that just game in. They....they were Familiar to Arbor he is Pretty sure. So said his tether to Arbor. The Shinto deity gives a bow to them in proper respectful greeting. As he did to Jamie and Okami, whom he is still half turned to and aware. "We are resting from out battles with the palace guards and will be soon to return home, I should hope. "And yourself?" Brows lift just a bit.

Interacting with:
Okuni to Okami and by extension Jamie.
Kat, Lots going on with Arbor and Kat, I need confirmation to continue with her.
Okuni to Moira and possibly her persona if they are paying attention.

On their knees head still a Blurr from Exhaustion Arbor begins to look around at the assembled crew. Shakily they stand taking the offered hand of Jamie with a grateful smile. Jamie is giving a Shaking Sobbing hug before Arbor regains their strength and moves over to do medical.

Okuninushi gives a polite dip to his fellow ***** goddess. "I am well aware. And you in turn know I." The persona speaks but you get the impression he doesn't Need to move his mouth to do that. There is a smile in his voice and in his faintly glowing pristine face. Another look around, Someone just burst in. "Okuninushi, God of creation and healing, to make things short. Shinto Mythos, Okuni will do." He continues to Okami and Jamie. He is not one to seek praise or make speeches.

While this is going on Arbor as gone over to examine Kat's shoulder. They climb up onto a table-bench to get a better view of it. And HISSS flinching away. "Thaaaaat's not good. My brother is ex-military. He was his unit's medic among other things. He KNOWS about medical, and is the kind of person to Require you to at least be able to pass Anatomy and understand large scale injuries. diagnose and possibly add the smaller ones." The kid's voice is a Tremor just they finish, so weak from awakening. "Let me get a closer look." Abor takes out a....Huh when did I? A Vague memory of the mask fans becoming knives- Abor begins to carefully cut open Kat's shirt around the shoulder if given consent?? "Do I have you consent to cut away some of your shirt and get a better look at this?" Monotone from shock, dull but Aware blue eyes look to this new girl. "Hey...do I Know you from somewhere?" A vague head tip, his mask reformed at some point but the kid blink blinks anyway.

Meanwhile Okuni is noticing this New person that just game in. They....they were Familiar to Arbor he is Pretty sure. So said his tether to Arbor. The Shinto deity gives a bow to them in proper respectful greeting. As he did to Jamie and Okami, whom he is still half turned to and aware. "We are resting from out battles with the palace guards and will be soon to return home, I should hope. "And yourself?" Brows lift just a bit.
03a8c3247c983edaaa689a78aa219a58.pnguQA55c0.pngpotato.pngbeanie.pngleaf.png
@Ragnaroc

Kat glared at the approaching masked person, in pain rather than fury. Between all the god and goddess talk, she realized they must be good with first aid. They examine her shoulder and suddenly recoil.

"It's that bad huh?" Through gritted teeth, Kat tried to brighten her tone. She listened to Arbor's ranting of their brother, swearing she overheard a similar rumour at school. The kid took out a strange knife and made a snip in her shirt. Kat shifted away, glaring at them.

"Do I have you consent to cut away some of your shirt and get a better look at this?" The kid added.

"If you have to," Kat sighed as she shifted closer, "But you're not touching my vest." She shuffled out of her heavy, leather vest. Its metal piercings clanged against the floor. Her tee shirt proudly displayed a flaming middle finger for the whole room to see. Obviously it was bought online, custom-made, or at some 'edgy' store.

Kat studied the masked hero ravenously, hunting for clues to their identity. Their voice certainly sounded familiar, but Kat wasn't sure if they were the same classmate she saw disappear earlier.
"Funny. I was gonna ask you the same thing. Do you go to JKO High?" It was the only high school I could find that was close to Times Square. If anyone has a better one, tell me and I will rewrite.

Upon the arrival of Arbor's persona, Kat tensed. It seemed so unnatural, yet familiar in a way. It spoke, not moving it's mouth. Was it speaking to her?
"Me? Well... I'm trying not to die from Shadows in a fishbowl the size of Times Square! You know, the usual," She remarked.
@Ragnaroc

Kat glared at the approaching masked person, in pain rather than fury. Between all the god and goddess talk, she realized they must be good with first aid. They examine her shoulder and suddenly recoil.

"It's that bad huh?" Through gritted teeth, Kat tried to brighten her tone. She listened to Arbor's ranting of their brother, swearing she overheard a similar rumour at school. The kid took out a strange knife and made a snip in her shirt. Kat shifted away, glaring at them.

"Do I have you consent to cut away some of your shirt and get a better look at this?" The kid added.

"If you have to," Kat sighed as she shifted closer, "But you're not touching my vest." She shuffled out of her heavy, leather vest. Its metal piercings clanged against the floor. Her tee shirt proudly displayed a flaming middle finger for the whole room to see. Obviously it was bought online, custom-made, or at some 'edgy' store.

Kat studied the masked hero ravenously, hunting for clues to their identity. Their voice certainly sounded familiar, but Kat wasn't sure if they were the same classmate she saw disappear earlier.
"Funny. I was gonna ask you the same thing. Do you go to JKO High?" It was the only high school I could find that was close to Times Square. If anyone has a better one, tell me and I will rewrite.

Upon the arrival of Arbor's persona, Kat tensed. It seemed so unnatural, yet familiar in a way. It spoke, not moving it's mouth. Was it speaking to her?
"Me? Well... I'm trying not to die from Shadows in a fishbowl the size of Times Square! You know, the usual," She remarked.
Just call me Cos! 24, Any/All.
HJLIYn4.png
Roleplayer |Artist | Feral Alien
+4h FR time
Maive gave a huff as they finally entered a safe room, her hands on her knees and minority struggling to catch her breath. It was a pleasant little room, and upon entering she had briefly recognized it as an office space- but now, it was a soft, gentle place with a peaceful lighting. It had a modern look to it, with a silvery table and couches, and of course smaller aquariums lining the walls. Maleficent was still cackling in her head, much to Maive's chagrin, but at the very least they were safe.

The brunette looked back to find a startlingly large amount of people in the room itself, one of them sporting a nasty looking shoulder injury and a rather vulgar looking shirt, but of course... Maive shook her head, and took a better look around. Looks like the injured girl and the other were the only non-persona users as of now. Plus, a newcomer- with a rather ornate cat-like mask. Or maybe she was here the whole time and Maive simply didn't notice in the chaos, who knew.

Maive loudly cleared her throat to catch everyone's attention, calling out,

"Well, uh, hello everyone. I don't know what everyone is doing here, or how some of you even got here, but is everyone alright? Did we miss anyone outside?"

I'm just now realizing these are... tons of highschoolers. Oh no. I'm too young to be a mom.

"Now I understand some of you are very... confused about what is happening, and thats okay. You'll know about it soon enough, but since we're safe for the time being... Could we all introduce ourselves? I'm Maive."

As she was talking, the college girl reached into her pockets, managing to scrape together a menagerie of healing items. It hurt her to not be able to use them for herself, but there were bigger priorities at the moment.

Especially since a group of this size isn't going anywhere anytime soon. We need to get the fresh blood out of here, and out of here fast.
Maive gave a huff as they finally entered a safe room, her hands on her knees and minority struggling to catch her breath. It was a pleasant little room, and upon entering she had briefly recognized it as an office space- but now, it was a soft, gentle place with a peaceful lighting. It had a modern look to it, with a silvery table and couches, and of course smaller aquariums lining the walls. Maleficent was still cackling in her head, much to Maive's chagrin, but at the very least they were safe.

The brunette looked back to find a startlingly large amount of people in the room itself, one of them sporting a nasty looking shoulder injury and a rather vulgar looking shirt, but of course... Maive shook her head, and took a better look around. Looks like the injured girl and the other were the only non-persona users as of now. Plus, a newcomer- with a rather ornate cat-like mask. Or maybe she was here the whole time and Maive simply didn't notice in the chaos, who knew.

Maive loudly cleared her throat to catch everyone's attention, calling out,

"Well, uh, hello everyone. I don't know what everyone is doing here, or how some of you even got here, but is everyone alright? Did we miss anyone outside?"

I'm just now realizing these are... tons of highschoolers. Oh no. I'm too young to be a mom.

"Now I understand some of you are very... confused about what is happening, and thats okay. You'll know about it soon enough, but since we're safe for the time being... Could we all introduce ourselves? I'm Maive."

As she was talking, the college girl reached into her pockets, managing to scrape together a menagerie of healing items. It hurt her to not be able to use them for herself, but there were bigger priorities at the moment.

Especially since a group of this size isn't going anywhere anytime soon. We need to get the fresh blood out of here, and out of here fast.
xGq4e44.png Click my username for my art shop!
Erin had kept up with Kat, no, gods no she was to busy trying to save alive, the kelpie had gone for her when there was no one else left & she went flying back in a messy blur, the back of her head hitting against a glassy building as she was thrown back, giving a painful yelp.

She gave a soft groan as she felt the back of her head... She was only bleeding a little... Wether this in it's self was a good thing was a whole another questioned... She barely pulled herself up, eyes filled with fear...

Would she die this way? Alone, afraid & confused? No... No, no no! Not like this... Not like this.

She pulled a large shard of glass from were she'd crashed... It almost was like an odd sword... With anger in her eyes instead of the downing fear, she lunged forward, running at it.

She was dying like thhis.. Not know..

Erin had kept up with Kat, no, gods no she was to busy trying to save alive, the kelpie had gone for her when there was no one else left & she went flying back in a messy blur, the back of her head hitting against a glassy building as she was thrown back, giving a painful yelp.

She gave a soft groan as she felt the back of her head... She was only bleeding a little... Wether this in it's self was a good thing was a whole another questioned... She barely pulled herself up, eyes filled with fear...

Would she die this way? Alone, afraid & confused? No... No, no no! Not like this... Not like this.

She pulled a large shard of glass from were she'd crashed... It almost was like an odd sword... With anger in her eyes instead of the downing fear, she lunged forward, running at it.

She was dying like thhis.. Not know..

cQcx9mq.png q3Me7tJ.png BQZEXau.png hWPjBUy.png
1 2 3 4 5