Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Thieves of Mind (IC Thread)
1 2 3 4 5
Maive froze. There was a voice, human voice behind her. Calling for someone named Jaime. It couldn't be a Shadow- Shadows didn't call for anyone but their ruler. Her grip on her halberd tightened, and she found herself praying that it was a trick of cognition, that perhaps Kendiv did view some people as humans after all. She turned, slowly.

Did I make a mistake? I was alone- I should have been alone. No one else should have been sucked inside...

She was met with a peculiar sight indeed, if not a little bit frightening. One of them was masked, and obviously awakened to their powers, vaguely similar in appearance to herself- medieval looking and armor-clad. They looked like they had been following her, or at the very least, looking to investigate. Still, it was alarming- Maive had never seen another person with her powers within the cognitive world. Ever. But this she could have accepted, but another, normal person was scrambling after the knight, calling them- Jaime?

"Oh no." She muttered, starting a brisk walk toward them. "Oh no, oh no, oh no, oh no..."

She stopped a little in front of the knight, unconcerned of their status as an enemy. If they were looking to hurt her, there were easier ways to do it than fighting her here- and besides, they looked like they could handle themselves. But there was no time to hesitate, or look for answers. Maive whipped out her phone, and pulled out the Metanav app.

"Metanav, I- we- want to leave."

A pause. Then it spoke.

"Option unavailable at this time. Please try again later."

What? WHAT? You can't be serious.

"We want to leave. Now."

"Option available at this time. Please try again later."

Maive swore, and then backed up from the two strangers. "This... sh*t." Maive shifted her body to better address the now-fallen stranger, who was now looking justifiably horrified at the titanic aquatic beast prowling the Square.

"Okay, hey friend- don't worry, theres nothing to be afraid of-" Up above, a swordfish attempting to swim with Great White was devoured without warning. The swordfish's tail fin was severed, and was now floating listlessly down to the 'floor' of Times Square. "For now. I- I don't-"

Maive was struck with sudden realization, and whirled back toward the knight, hissing,

"Did- Did you bring them here?
Maive froze. There was a voice, human voice behind her. Calling for someone named Jaime. It couldn't be a Shadow- Shadows didn't call for anyone but their ruler. Her grip on her halberd tightened, and she found herself praying that it was a trick of cognition, that perhaps Kendiv did view some people as humans after all. She turned, slowly.

Did I make a mistake? I was alone- I should have been alone. No one else should have been sucked inside...

She was met with a peculiar sight indeed, if not a little bit frightening. One of them was masked, and obviously awakened to their powers, vaguely similar in appearance to herself- medieval looking and armor-clad. They looked like they had been following her, or at the very least, looking to investigate. Still, it was alarming- Maive had never seen another person with her powers within the cognitive world. Ever. But this she could have accepted, but another, normal person was scrambling after the knight, calling them- Jaime?

"Oh no." She muttered, starting a brisk walk toward them. "Oh no, oh no, oh no, oh no..."

She stopped a little in front of the knight, unconcerned of their status as an enemy. If they were looking to hurt her, there were easier ways to do it than fighting her here- and besides, they looked like they could handle themselves. But there was no time to hesitate, or look for answers. Maive whipped out her phone, and pulled out the Metanav app.

"Metanav, I- we- want to leave."

A pause. Then it spoke.

"Option unavailable at this time. Please try again later."

What? WHAT? You can't be serious.

"We want to leave. Now."

"Option available at this time. Please try again later."

Maive swore, and then backed up from the two strangers. "This... sh*t." Maive shifted her body to better address the now-fallen stranger, who was now looking justifiably horrified at the titanic aquatic beast prowling the Square.

"Okay, hey friend- don't worry, theres nothing to be afraid of-" Up above, a swordfish attempting to swim with Great White was devoured without warning. The swordfish's tail fin was severed, and was now floating listlessly down to the 'floor' of Times Square. "For now. I- I don't-"

Maive was struck with sudden realization, and whirled back toward the knight, hissing,

"Did- Did you bring them here?
xGq4e44.png Click my username for my art shop!
Jamie flows by the fish, coral and ocean with silent steps. So far he has been silently stalking the other knightly stranger with out a mistake. Until he herd a final voice, squeak behind him. Jamie recognized the voice and stopped dead in his tracks.
He turns slowly....

There behind him, whispering his name was his friend Arbor. Arbor a normal high school, who some how entered this palace. Crap. Crap!
Jamie's jaw is slacked, " Ar....Arbor....what are you doing here? HOW are you here?! " Okami snickered in his mind. Shocked but also remotely intrigued. The large shark passing by does not seem to bother him.

Jamie on the other hand, was confused, shocked, and worried for his friends safety. He tries his best to whisper, even the the illusion by now is surely gone. He gets closer to the shorter teen, " Dude, its dangerous here! This is like no place-" Another voice accompyed by footsteps interrupts him. There the other knight he followed stares at him and Arbor, equally as shocked. He sees she also bears a mask and must be an awaken persona user like him.

Jamie turns to her and releases a cuss word in spanish under his breath, " Me? No. I would never bring an outsider in on purpose unless he could use a persona like me. Honestly i do not know how he got here. " Jamie ruffles his own hair before sighing and laying a hand out for Maive to take. This surprising visit will lead to some problems.
Jamie flows by the fish, coral and ocean with silent steps. So far he has been silently stalking the other knightly stranger with out a mistake. Until he herd a final voice, squeak behind him. Jamie recognized the voice and stopped dead in his tracks.
He turns slowly....

There behind him, whispering his name was his friend Arbor. Arbor a normal high school, who some how entered this palace. Crap. Crap!
Jamie's jaw is slacked, " Ar....Arbor....what are you doing here? HOW are you here?! " Okami snickered in his mind. Shocked but also remotely intrigued. The large shark passing by does not seem to bother him.

Jamie on the other hand, was confused, shocked, and worried for his friends safety. He tries his best to whisper, even the the illusion by now is surely gone. He gets closer to the shorter teen, " Dude, its dangerous here! This is like no place-" Another voice accompyed by footsteps interrupts him. There the other knight he followed stares at him and Arbor, equally as shocked. He sees she also bears a mask and must be an awaken persona user like him.

Jamie turns to her and releases a cuss word in spanish under his breath, " Me? No. I would never bring an outsider in on purpose unless he could use a persona like me. Honestly i do not know how he got here. " Jamie ruffles his own hair before sighing and laying a hand out for Maive to take. This surprising visit will lead to some problems.
iceanim_by_javen-d6bl00w.gif snowflakesmaller_zps76ff7814.png snowclear_zpstpw7rwqt.gif icewardensmall_zps5fe23c8a.png snowclear_zpstpw7rwqt.gif snowflakesmaller_zps76ff7814.png
@Burnmoon @Rinjichan13 (Are you two Subbed?)

Internally Arbor sighs in relief. Okay, so it IS Jamie. This IS in fact Jamie...that's good...that's VERY-
Parts of dead Fish float down beside them. Arbor watches in slow confused horror.......

"This... sh*t."

FLINCHING Arbor grabs the base of the fish tail by them and Brandishes the fins like a weapon. "W-who ARE you?" Storming blue eyes observe the Second night in front of them. This person is not someone I know. I don't recognize their voice at all.
The second year's gaze darts back to Jamie. And there is Anger their. "What IS ALL this Jamie!? Is THIS what you've been Hiding form me? Or did I just get hit by a Car and my brain is now off a beat?" With Anger Arbor Rises, tones hissing. Arbor Likes to understand their setting. THIS made NO sense. Their teeth remained GNASHED and something of a headach was coming on, thought the small student was putting up a Good fight keeping it at bay. "WHERE ARE WE?!" This much snarling is Sure to attract Other attention and not the good kind sooner or later.
Well atleast the kid has a healthy dose of courage to them. And is standing on their own two feet.
@Burnmoon @Rinjichan13 (Are you two Subbed?)

Internally Arbor sighs in relief. Okay, so it IS Jamie. This IS in fact Jamie...that's good...that's VERY-
Parts of dead Fish float down beside them. Arbor watches in slow confused horror.......

"This... sh*t."

FLINCHING Arbor grabs the base of the fish tail by them and Brandishes the fins like a weapon. "W-who ARE you?" Storming blue eyes observe the Second night in front of them. This person is not someone I know. I don't recognize their voice at all.
The second year's gaze darts back to Jamie. And there is Anger their. "What IS ALL this Jamie!? Is THIS what you've been Hiding form me? Or did I just get hit by a Car and my brain is now off a beat?" With Anger Arbor Rises, tones hissing. Arbor Likes to understand their setting. THIS made NO sense. Their teeth remained GNASHED and something of a headach was coming on, thought the small student was putting up a Good fight keeping it at bay. "WHERE ARE WE?!" This much snarling is Sure to attract Other attention and not the good kind sooner or later.
Well atleast the kid has a healthy dose of courage to them. And is standing on their own two feet.
03a8c3247c983edaaa689a78aa219a58.pnguQA55c0.pngpotato.pngbeanie.pngleaf.png
Maive felt a twinge of relief at the confirmation that the two knew each other- this way, Arbor wouldn't be too freaked out. Yet, it still didn't explain how Arbor got here, why, and why they couldn't leave... Nonetheless, Maive took Jaime's hand, and shook it firmly before she made a move to introduce herself.

Her mouth was in the middle of opening before Arbor had soon snatched up the fleshy remains of the sailfish and was now brandishing it against her. Maive wasn't sure what good that would do, but what she was sure of was that they were about to be attacked by Shadows if they kept up this volume. At the corner of her eye, Maive thought she saw something twitch in a dark alleyway. "Calm down! You're attracting unwanted attention. My name is Maive, but-" She took a brief look around, then lowered her voice. "Don't call me that here. Just know that I'm not your enemy, not here."

Maive didn't dare take off her mask, not here and not until they found a safe room. The shadow of the Great Shark darkened the area once more, eyeing the remains of the swordfish with mild interest.

"...We're not safe here after all, probably. Just know that you're... in someone's head. I'll explain later when I can, but for now, we need to get going." She turned back to Jaime, and added, "I don't know what your business with Kendiv is, but I think we both can agree we need to get your friend out of here. I know you don't know me, but I think we should work together for now- because as it stands, your friend here is," she gestured to Arbor, and apologetic shrug in her motion, "dead weight, sorry to say so."

Maive turned their back on them in order to get a full view of the Visitor's Center, which shone like a beacon on the darkened Times Square. The distortion of the Square itself would hold no weaknesses, if Kendiv's fascination with people watching was as strong as they say, but the inside of the building might hold some holes in the cognition. Maybe just enough to give the Metanav more incentive to lead them out?

"I think we should head to the Visitor's Center. Maybe we can find a safe room. Unless.. maybe your Metanav is working?" Maive suggested in Jaime's direction, thinking more out loud than anything else.
Maive felt a twinge of relief at the confirmation that the two knew each other- this way, Arbor wouldn't be too freaked out. Yet, it still didn't explain how Arbor got here, why, and why they couldn't leave... Nonetheless, Maive took Jaime's hand, and shook it firmly before she made a move to introduce herself.

Her mouth was in the middle of opening before Arbor had soon snatched up the fleshy remains of the sailfish and was now brandishing it against her. Maive wasn't sure what good that would do, but what she was sure of was that they were about to be attacked by Shadows if they kept up this volume. At the corner of her eye, Maive thought she saw something twitch in a dark alleyway. "Calm down! You're attracting unwanted attention. My name is Maive, but-" She took a brief look around, then lowered her voice. "Don't call me that here. Just know that I'm not your enemy, not here."

Maive didn't dare take off her mask, not here and not until they found a safe room. The shadow of the Great Shark darkened the area once more, eyeing the remains of the swordfish with mild interest.

"...We're not safe here after all, probably. Just know that you're... in someone's head. I'll explain later when I can, but for now, we need to get going." She turned back to Jaime, and added, "I don't know what your business with Kendiv is, but I think we both can agree we need to get your friend out of here. I know you don't know me, but I think we should work together for now- because as it stands, your friend here is," she gestured to Arbor, and apologetic shrug in her motion, "dead weight, sorry to say so."

Maive turned their back on them in order to get a full view of the Visitor's Center, which shone like a beacon on the darkened Times Square. The distortion of the Square itself would hold no weaknesses, if Kendiv's fascination with people watching was as strong as they say, but the inside of the building might hold some holes in the cognition. Maybe just enough to give the Metanav more incentive to lead them out?

"I think we should head to the Visitor's Center. Maybe we can find a safe room. Unless.. maybe your Metanav is working?" Maive suggested in Jaime's direction, thinking more out loud than anything else.
Aella inhaled sharply, making a small squeaking noise when Joan stormed up to them, demanding questions of them. She held tightly to Erin's hand, clinging onto her for support, but she took a deep breath and puffed her chest out in a show of courage--which would have worked if she wasn't also quivering.

"How did we get here? Where even is here? We were in Times Square and then my phone started actin' up and then next thing I know we're in a weird aquarium? And what's with the shark? And why are you dressed all weird?" She gestured loosely towards Joan's general appearance, standing in stark contrast to Erin and Aella's school clothes.

She didn't argue with following however. As weird looking as this person was, the weapon she carried seemed formidable enough, and considering there was a giant hell shark floating above them, it was nice to have someone who knew what was happening on their side.
Aella inhaled sharply, making a small squeaking noise when Joan stormed up to them, demanding questions of them. She held tightly to Erin's hand, clinging onto her for support, but she took a deep breath and puffed her chest out in a show of courage--which would have worked if she wasn't also quivering.

"How did we get here? Where even is here? We were in Times Square and then my phone started actin' up and then next thing I know we're in a weird aquarium? And what's with the shark? And why are you dressed all weird?" She gestured loosely towards Joan's general appearance, standing in stark contrast to Erin and Aella's school clothes.

She didn't argue with following however. As weird looking as this person was, the weapon she carried seemed formidable enough, and considering there was a giant hell shark floating above them, it was nice to have someone who knew what was happening on their side.
JXVUomh.png
Jamie moves out of the way the flying fish tossed Maive. " Wow, Arbor, calm down. " The older teen tries to move on his friend and calm him down. This palace is a lot to take in, so Jamie doesn't blame his friend for freaking, but they are bringing a lot of attention to the three of them. He takes Maive's hand and shakes it back, " Names Jamie, but you already know that from my friend shouting " He lets out a nervous laugh.

As anger built up on Arbor's face, Jamie tried to stay cool. He can really on sigh, " This is...Its hard to explain but, bare with me. You just shouldn't be here right now. " It was so easy to lie when Arbor had no proof, but right now with his friend right in front of them, Jamie couldn't find the words. He couldn't swiftly change the subject or dodge the question, for once he was kinda stumped. Jamie rubs the back of his neck, looking at Maive for some kind of guidance.

The teen nods to Maive as she turns to him, " Yeah I know. I am still shocked he is even here. I can explain why i am going after Kendiv when we get somewhere safe. " Staring in Maive's direction towards the visitor is seemed like the best option for Arbor safety.
" If your Metanav doesn't work, then mine probably doesn't either, which is honestly great huh. " The sarcastic tone was very visible in his voice. Once his friend sudden appearance suck in, a boil of irritation came over him like a pot of hot water. They should not be here, Arbor should be at home studying or sleeping.

Jamie pipes up, " What should i call you, then? " He asks Maive, as he goes in to take Arbor's hand to guide to their destination. He then begins walking through the palace with his friend close and in his sight. He looks over at the younger teen, " Do not wander of okay? We have to get you out of here. " Schools of fish float above them, creating a small cloud over their light source.
Jamie moves out of the way the flying fish tossed Maive. " Wow, Arbor, calm down. " The older teen tries to move on his friend and calm him down. This palace is a lot to take in, so Jamie doesn't blame his friend for freaking, but they are bringing a lot of attention to the three of them. He takes Maive's hand and shakes it back, " Names Jamie, but you already know that from my friend shouting " He lets out a nervous laugh.

As anger built up on Arbor's face, Jamie tried to stay cool. He can really on sigh, " This is...Its hard to explain but, bare with me. You just shouldn't be here right now. " It was so easy to lie when Arbor had no proof, but right now with his friend right in front of them, Jamie couldn't find the words. He couldn't swiftly change the subject or dodge the question, for once he was kinda stumped. Jamie rubs the back of his neck, looking at Maive for some kind of guidance.

The teen nods to Maive as she turns to him, " Yeah I know. I am still shocked he is even here. I can explain why i am going after Kendiv when we get somewhere safe. " Staring in Maive's direction towards the visitor is seemed like the best option for Arbor safety.
" If your Metanav doesn't work, then mine probably doesn't either, which is honestly great huh. " The sarcastic tone was very visible in his voice. Once his friend sudden appearance suck in, a boil of irritation came over him like a pot of hot water. They should not be here, Arbor should be at home studying or sleeping.

Jamie pipes up, " What should i call you, then? " He asks Maive, as he goes in to take Arbor's hand to guide to their destination. He then begins walking through the palace with his friend close and in his sight. He looks over at the younger teen, " Do not wander of okay? We have to get you out of here. " Schools of fish float above them, creating a small cloud over their light source.
iceanim_by_javen-d6bl00w.gif snowflakesmaller_zps76ff7814.png snowclear_zpstpw7rwqt.gif icewardensmall_zps5fe23c8a.png snowclear_zpstpw7rwqt.gif snowflakesmaller_zps76ff7814.png
@Burnmoon @ Rinjichan13

Arbor calms does and quiet's some as the two non-hostiles pressure them to do so. A little shurg is made in response to them being called DeadWeight. Arbor doesn't know Anything about this place if they were called dead weight...well this Maive seemed have her ducks in a row. Then they catch on to the conversation. "In someone's Brain?" Blue eyes squint with confusion but Nod in acceptance. The party begins to head for the VC.

"Kendiv...." Arbor looks around still carrying their fish tail. "You mean that BIG Entertainment Moogle that's been buying up everything lately?" With a flick of their wrist and a rather confused smile Arbor disentangles themselves from Jamie's hand. "I got this!" And gives the warrior a playful punch to the shoulder.
"HEY guys." They runrunrun. "Have you considered, that Aquariums are for Watching Interesting things. And since we are In the Aquarium the Watcher has probably already seen us? Could easily be watching us right now?"
Something dark looking catches Arbors eye and they want to pause and look but then- "Hey guys! Look A chest!?" Really weird having treasure up in here but cool anyway.
@Burnmoon @ Rinjichan13

Arbor calms does and quiet's some as the two non-hostiles pressure them to do so. A little shurg is made in response to them being called DeadWeight. Arbor doesn't know Anything about this place if they were called dead weight...well this Maive seemed have her ducks in a row. Then they catch on to the conversation. "In someone's Brain?" Blue eyes squint with confusion but Nod in acceptance. The party begins to head for the VC.

"Kendiv...." Arbor looks around still carrying their fish tail. "You mean that BIG Entertainment Moogle that's been buying up everything lately?" With a flick of their wrist and a rather confused smile Arbor disentangles themselves from Jamie's hand. "I got this!" And gives the warrior a playful punch to the shoulder.
"HEY guys." They runrunrun. "Have you considered, that Aquariums are for Watching Interesting things. And since we are In the Aquarium the Watcher has probably already seen us? Could easily be watching us right now?"
Something dark looking catches Arbors eye and they want to pause and look but then- "Hey guys! Look A chest!?" Really weird having treasure up in here but cool anyway.
03a8c3247c983edaaa689a78aa219a58.pnguQA55c0.pngpotato.pngbeanie.pngleaf.png
"If your Metanav doesn't work, then mine probably doesn't either, which is honestly great, huh."

I expected nothing, yet I'm still disappointed. Maive inwardly mourned, and responded with a quiet sigh. There had to be a reason- she didn't know much about the app and where it came from, but she knew it was supernatural enough to be far beyond glitches and software updates. But at Jaime's inquiry on what he should call her, she had to ponder a bit. She had always worked alone, and thus had never needed any sort of codename before now. It was actually quite exciting- but she doubted it would be permanent.

"Ooh, I get a codename. Maybe... Dragon? Knight! No, wait, I'm not really a knight despite the armor..." Maive let out a little hmmm of thought, and finally offered, "Uhhh... lets go with Villian, actually. My persona is pretty cartoonish. What should I call you, by the by?"

Cartoonish? Maleficent hissed. He's the cartoonish one. He looks like he could come riding in on a white horse and asking for a fair maiden's hand in marriage. Maive couldn't help from snorting out loud, and mentally retorted, And I look like I'm about to kidnap and imprison a princess.

One time.

Maive turned her head slightly to Arbor as she walked, and considered their point on the purpose of this Palace with a grimace. They could be right, probably were, but Maive was hoping that there were more interesting things to look at than them. "Maybe... I mean, I would hope not. We stand out because we aren't fish, but hopefully we don't register all that much. All the more reason to get inside... hm?"

Maine's interest peaked at Arbor's discovery of a treasure chest- how lovely! Maive trotted over to where Arbor pointed it out, and whistled in appreciation of its aesthetic. The 'chest' itself was a rectangular-isa, large, decorative clam, with various pearls and and marine plants topping the outside. No lock meant no lock pick needed either. Maine's clawed, armor-plated gauntlets grasped the upper and lower lips of the clam, and pried open with a huff. Nestled in the milky interior were two bottles filled with an unknown, but tantalizing looking liquid.

"Ooh, Soul Drops! This stuff is better than 5-Hour-Energy, let me tell you that. Here-" She tossed one to Jaime, "for later."

Maive's expression darkened slightly at a sight behind the other Persona user- a confirmation that the nearer they got to the Visitor's Center, the more Shadows roamed. And here one was, a deceptively friendly looking-Shadow in a curiously plain uniform that an employee might wear. The give-away of the Shadow's nature though was an old scuba-divers' helmet, and, of course, a pair of glowing red eyes. It was approaching slowly, curiously, seemingly unsure of whether anyone was there.

"Looks like we have some company. We could probably take it, but with Arbor... I'll leave it up to you whether we want to avoid it or not." Maive frowned, not particularly looking for a fight, but she could already feel Maleficent's restlessness. The damn dragon was always looking for something to ravage.
"If your Metanav doesn't work, then mine probably doesn't either, which is honestly great, huh."

I expected nothing, yet I'm still disappointed. Maive inwardly mourned, and responded with a quiet sigh. There had to be a reason- she didn't know much about the app and where it came from, but she knew it was supernatural enough to be far beyond glitches and software updates. But at Jaime's inquiry on what he should call her, she had to ponder a bit. She had always worked alone, and thus had never needed any sort of codename before now. It was actually quite exciting- but she doubted it would be permanent.

"Ooh, I get a codename. Maybe... Dragon? Knight! No, wait, I'm not really a knight despite the armor..." Maive let out a little hmmm of thought, and finally offered, "Uhhh... lets go with Villian, actually. My persona is pretty cartoonish. What should I call you, by the by?"

Cartoonish? Maleficent hissed. He's the cartoonish one. He looks like he could come riding in on a white horse and asking for a fair maiden's hand in marriage. Maive couldn't help from snorting out loud, and mentally retorted, And I look like I'm about to kidnap and imprison a princess.

One time.

Maive turned her head slightly to Arbor as she walked, and considered their point on the purpose of this Palace with a grimace. They could be right, probably were, but Maive was hoping that there were more interesting things to look at than them. "Maybe... I mean, I would hope not. We stand out because we aren't fish, but hopefully we don't register all that much. All the more reason to get inside... hm?"

Maine's interest peaked at Arbor's discovery of a treasure chest- how lovely! Maive trotted over to where Arbor pointed it out, and whistled in appreciation of its aesthetic. The 'chest' itself was a rectangular-isa, large, decorative clam, with various pearls and and marine plants topping the outside. No lock meant no lock pick needed either. Maine's clawed, armor-plated gauntlets grasped the upper and lower lips of the clam, and pried open with a huff. Nestled in the milky interior were two bottles filled with an unknown, but tantalizing looking liquid.

"Ooh, Soul Drops! This stuff is better than 5-Hour-Energy, let me tell you that. Here-" She tossed one to Jaime, "for later."

Maive's expression darkened slightly at a sight behind the other Persona user- a confirmation that the nearer they got to the Visitor's Center, the more Shadows roamed. And here one was, a deceptively friendly looking-Shadow in a curiously plain uniform that an employee might wear. The give-away of the Shadow's nature though was an old scuba-divers' helmet, and, of course, a pair of glowing red eyes. It was approaching slowly, curiously, seemingly unsure of whether anyone was there.

"Looks like we have some company. We could probably take it, but with Arbor... I'll leave it up to you whether we want to avoid it or not." Maive frowned, not particularly looking for a fight, but she could already feel Maleficent's restlessness. The damn dragon was always looking for something to ravage.
I realize I was very obnoxious and annoying, and I'm sincerely sorry.

Katherine trudged through Time Square, looking for a place to loiter. After wandering for a while, she found a suitable spot for people-watching. She leaned against the wall of some store she couldn't care enough to pay attention to. Kat popped in her earbuds and turned on her phone. Upon opening her music app, she noticed a strange looking application. She clicked shuffle, and began her investigation. However, as her thumb hovered over the foreign software, the screen turned black and all noise stopped. She slammed her thumb on the blank screen in frustration; her phone was dead.

"Well that's just f#cking perfect!" She cussed, shoving the device in her pocket, "I thought I'd get ten minutes at least." Kat continued to mutter under her breath as she scanned the crowd. She spotted two girls having phone troubles. Kat chuckled to herself, relating to both the frustrated and apathetic girl. They almost seemed familiar. They were like a person someone would always see on their route home, but never actually knew. Kat thought they must've shared some classes in school, although she never really payed attention to anyone there.

Just before Kat got bored of watching them, something unexplainable happened. Although the Square was packed, Kat had a relatively clear line of sight to the girls. When she blinked, they were gone. She rubbed her eyes, smearing her already racoon-esk makeup, but they were nowhere to be found. She found herself getting too worked up over this, as they probably just got lost in the crowd. Kat was unconvinced by her logic. To her, it just didn't sit well.

She continued her gazing until her eyes rested on a woman. She seemed somewhat upset, but Kat was more interested in the paper the woman had a deathgrip on. Although, her interest was soon lost. She let her mind wonder, still staring straight ahead. She half heartedly watched the woman take out her phone, and disappear before her very eyes. Kat was now extremely alert and unnerved. She rushed to the place where both girls and woman disappeared. It was empty, very, very, empty. Somehow, no one else had noticed the three vanish.

"How the hell? I'm not going crazy, right?" Kat muttered to herself. She took a few deep breaths. "Okay. There must be some reasonable explanation... They all had their phones out so..." She winced as she pulled her cell out of her pocket. Nothing happened. "Maybe it has to be on?" She theroised.

Kat reluctantly held down the power button, half hoping it would stay dead. The phone sprung to life once more. She didn't get a chance to unlock it when the screen turned red. Black splatter behind a red eye appeared, and it started to produce a sound. It was akin to a distorted blowing of wind. Suddenly, she felt sick to her stomach. Her vision blurred, and Kat struggled to not fall to her knees.

She opened her eyes, that she didn't remember closing, to see a world of water. Fish were swimming right by her. Kat gasped for breath. After a few gulps, she realized she could actually breathe. Ahead of her, she saw a few people. Some she recognized, but some she didn't. She crouched behind the nearest bench, observing the situation. She could barely hear what they were saying. A small fish got tangled in her mess of hair.
"P!ss off!" She whisper-yelled, digging it out of her locks. When she turned back to the group, they were heading towards a building.
"Like hell I'm going to be left here alone." She grumbled, eyeing the silhouette of a shark above. She began to follow, at a generous pace. She wasn't exactly dressed for stealth today.
I realize I was very obnoxious and annoying, and I'm sincerely sorry.

Katherine trudged through Time Square, looking for a place to loiter. After wandering for a while, she found a suitable spot for people-watching. She leaned against the wall of some store she couldn't care enough to pay attention to. Kat popped in her earbuds and turned on her phone. Upon opening her music app, she noticed a strange looking application. She clicked shuffle, and began her investigation. However, as her thumb hovered over the foreign software, the screen turned black and all noise stopped. She slammed her thumb on the blank screen in frustration; her phone was dead.

"Well that's just f#cking perfect!" She cussed, shoving the device in her pocket, "I thought I'd get ten minutes at least." Kat continued to mutter under her breath as she scanned the crowd. She spotted two girls having phone troubles. Kat chuckled to herself, relating to both the frustrated and apathetic girl. They almost seemed familiar. They were like a person someone would always see on their route home, but never actually knew. Kat thought they must've shared some classes in school, although she never really payed attention to anyone there.

Just before Kat got bored of watching them, something unexplainable happened. Although the Square was packed, Kat had a relatively clear line of sight to the girls. When she blinked, they were gone. She rubbed her eyes, smearing her already racoon-esk makeup, but they were nowhere to be found. She found herself getting too worked up over this, as they probably just got lost in the crowd. Kat was unconvinced by her logic. To her, it just didn't sit well.

She continued her gazing until her eyes rested on a woman. She seemed somewhat upset, but Kat was more interested in the paper the woman had a deathgrip on. Although, her interest was soon lost. She let her mind wonder, still staring straight ahead. She half heartedly watched the woman take out her phone, and disappear before her very eyes. Kat was now extremely alert and unnerved. She rushed to the place where both girls and woman disappeared. It was empty, very, very, empty. Somehow, no one else had noticed the three vanish.

"How the hell? I'm not going crazy, right?" Kat muttered to herself. She took a few deep breaths. "Okay. There must be some reasonable explanation... They all had their phones out so..." She winced as she pulled her cell out of her pocket. Nothing happened. "Maybe it has to be on?" She theroised.

Kat reluctantly held down the power button, half hoping it would stay dead. The phone sprung to life once more. She didn't get a chance to unlock it when the screen turned red. Black splatter behind a red eye appeared, and it started to produce a sound. It was akin to a distorted blowing of wind. Suddenly, she felt sick to her stomach. Her vision blurred, and Kat struggled to not fall to her knees.

She opened her eyes, that she didn't remember closing, to see a world of water. Fish were swimming right by her. Kat gasped for breath. After a few gulps, she realized she could actually breathe. Ahead of her, she saw a few people. Some she recognized, but some she didn't. She crouched behind the nearest bench, observing the situation. She could barely hear what they were saying. A small fish got tangled in her mess of hair.
"P!ss off!" She whisper-yelled, digging it out of her locks. When she turned back to the group, they were heading towards a building.
"Like hell I'm going to be left here alone." She grumbled, eyeing the silhouette of a shark above. She began to follow, at a generous pace. She wasn't exactly dressed for stealth today.
Just call me Cos! 24, Any/All.
HJLIYn4.png
Roleplayer |Artist | Feral Alien
+4h FR time
Jamie tips his head a bit at the code name, " Villian huh? I think...i could see that." The name Maive picked a strong one. Though she didn't feel like a person bent on evil to him, her appearence certainly fit the title. Jamie took his time thinking of a name for himself. He ran throw a number of warrior like names, even samurai, until he figure out what works best.

" Hmmm. " Jamie taps his chin, then he smirks and points at huis chest, " You can call be Cavalier. I think its fits both me and my persona. Got it? " Okami tilts her head a little. She doesn't know how that fits her, but she supposed she could ask later.
Meanwhile, Jamie can only smirk at his friend eagerness to run ahead. He chuckles a little, watching the younger teen go. " Careful " He says as he walks beside Maive. He adjusts his mask as they made themselves way through the palace.

" Could be. " Jamie answers Arbor and Maive " It is his head. He may not find us now, but he probably will, so it best to be on guard. " He looks at both of them and then above him. It was really like they were underwater, with the coral and fish around them. If the teen didn't know this was death trap in someone's head, he would almost consider it pleasant. Jamie looks up and then at Maive when a shout comes from Arbor direction. He waves his hand to guide both persona users towards a aquatic chest. Unlike the others, Jamie walks towards the item and sees what Maive's picks out.
" Soul Drops? Sweet! " Jamies smiles catching the liquid in his hand and placing it in his picket for later. The place so far was treating him nice.

Jamie is smiling until he notices the dark expression on Maive's face and his brows lower. He turns his head from his party and see's just behind him is a shadow in a marine suit walking behind him. The shadow does not seem to notice either of the three and that is good for them. However, it is exactly in the way of the Visitor Center. Great, right where we need to go. Jamie frowns but steps in front of the other two. " We should fight it because im sure it will not be the last one we see. " His eyes narrow at the shadow wondering around. It hasn't noticed him, which means they could probably sneak attack it and surprise from behind.

Okami may seem cool and collected under her user's presence, but she is looking forward to dirtier her doubled sided spear. Jamie looks back at Arbor and Maive, he holds his arms out for them to huddle in and guides them to hidden cornor. " Okay here is the plan i think we should go with. Arbor, " Jamie looks at the younger teen, " You should go hide somewhere. Whether it be a create or a building, just somewhere not notable so you can be safe and out of our way. Now, Villian, you and me should try to sneak up on it and i bet we can get the drop on them. It hasn't noticed us. Sound good?" Jamie looks between the two.
Jamie tips his head a bit at the code name, " Villian huh? I think...i could see that." The name Maive picked a strong one. Though she didn't feel like a person bent on evil to him, her appearence certainly fit the title. Jamie took his time thinking of a name for himself. He ran throw a number of warrior like names, even samurai, until he figure out what works best.

" Hmmm. " Jamie taps his chin, then he smirks and points at huis chest, " You can call be Cavalier. I think its fits both me and my persona. Got it? " Okami tilts her head a little. She doesn't know how that fits her, but she supposed she could ask later.
Meanwhile, Jamie can only smirk at his friend eagerness to run ahead. He chuckles a little, watching the younger teen go. " Careful " He says as he walks beside Maive. He adjusts his mask as they made themselves way through the palace.

" Could be. " Jamie answers Arbor and Maive " It is his head. He may not find us now, but he probably will, so it best to be on guard. " He looks at both of them and then above him. It was really like they were underwater, with the coral and fish around them. If the teen didn't know this was death trap in someone's head, he would almost consider it pleasant. Jamie looks up and then at Maive when a shout comes from Arbor direction. He waves his hand to guide both persona users towards a aquatic chest. Unlike the others, Jamie walks towards the item and sees what Maive's picks out.
" Soul Drops? Sweet! " Jamies smiles catching the liquid in his hand and placing it in his picket for later. The place so far was treating him nice.

Jamie is smiling until he notices the dark expression on Maive's face and his brows lower. He turns his head from his party and see's just behind him is a shadow in a marine suit walking behind him. The shadow does not seem to notice either of the three and that is good for them. However, it is exactly in the way of the Visitor Center. Great, right where we need to go. Jamie frowns but steps in front of the other two. " We should fight it because im sure it will not be the last one we see. " His eyes narrow at the shadow wondering around. It hasn't noticed him, which means they could probably sneak attack it and surprise from behind.

Okami may seem cool and collected under her user's presence, but she is looking forward to dirtier her doubled sided spear. Jamie looks back at Arbor and Maive, he holds his arms out for them to huddle in and guides them to hidden cornor. " Okay here is the plan i think we should go with. Arbor, " Jamie looks at the younger teen, " You should go hide somewhere. Whether it be a create or a building, just somewhere not notable so you can be safe and out of our way. Now, Villian, you and me should try to sneak up on it and i bet we can get the drop on them. It hasn't noticed us. Sound good?" Jamie looks between the two.
1 2 3 4 5