Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | [Private] Beast Tamer
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
(( That's good! I think we can start any time you feel comfortable to? And you should totally send me the novel soon ;w; ))

Shisi reluctantly left Mumbi's gentle stroking and walked over to Isokel quickly. Mumbi followed and watched as Isokel placed the equipment.

Koa smiled to Mumbi. "Don't worry, just going to try and take a ride with Shisi."

Mumbi's eyes widened with pleasure and nodded quickly, seeing that she also wants to see this happen.
(( That's good! I think we can start any time you feel comfortable to? And you should totally send me the novel soon ;w; ))

Shisi reluctantly left Mumbi's gentle stroking and walked over to Isokel quickly. Mumbi followed and watched as Isokel placed the equipment.

Koa smiled to Mumbi. "Don't worry, just going to try and take a ride with Shisi."

Mumbi's eyes widened with pleasure and nodded quickly, seeing that she also wants to see this happen.
Flight_Rising_Signature.png
((Sure, whenever is fine! ^-^ And it's my newest novel, so I only have a couple pages right now ;w;))

Isokel quickly and efficiently slipped the bit into Shisi's mouth and looped the ropes around her head, the reins resting on her semi-long neck. She adjusted a few straps before patting the lizard's nose and pointing to the saddles. Pick which ever one you like.
((Sure, whenever is fine! ^-^ And it's my newest novel, so I only have a couple pages right now ;w;))

Isokel quickly and efficiently slipped the bit into Shisi's mouth and looped the ropes around her head, the reins resting on her semi-long neck. She adjusted a few straps before patting the lizard's nose and pointing to the saddles. Pick which ever one you like.
tumblr_inline_mv8czvMKYv1qid2nw.gif tumblr_inline_p7w055E7yG1snulow_75sq.gif tumblr_inline_mmxswaUumx1qz4rgp.gif
used to be SoullessRogue/SoullessARMY
lost|20|she/he/they|isfj-t|omnisexual/romantic|fr+2
send me a friend request or message, i'm happy to chat~ if you need help or have any questions i'm always open!

wishlist|Hibernal Den Item Trading Hub|i'll pay you to brew!
tumblr_inline_mmxswaUumx1qz4rgp.gif tumblr_inline_p7w055E7yG1snulow_75sq.gif tumblr_inline_mv8czvMKYv1qid2nw.gif
(( I'm ready when you are! ^v^ And oh, I see~ well good luck writing it! :D ;w; ))

Koa picked a saddle enough for a single individual and gently placed it on Shisi's back. I hope she doesn't mind me, he sign-languaged, and slowly started sitting on the saddle. Mumbi watched intently, not wanting to miss any of this.
(( I'm ready when you are! ^v^ And oh, I see~ well good luck writing it! :D ;w; ))

Koa picked a saddle enough for a single individual and gently placed it on Shisi's back. I hope she doesn't mind me, he sign-languaged, and slowly started sitting on the saddle. Mumbi watched intently, not wanting to miss any of this.
((I'll let you know, but since I'll be travelling the next few days it might be a little after that ;w;

You can RP Shisi's next actions however you please next :3))

Isokel moved around and clipped a couple of things around the saddle, as well as attaching part of the saddle to the headpiece. She tugged lightly on the reins to check them, then handed them over to Koa seeing as they were fine. I'll open the door and she might charge out, so make sure to hold on. Just pull the reins back towards yourself if she's going too fast, okay? She said as she began opening the door.
((I'll let you know, but since I'll be travelling the next few days it might be a little after that ;w;

You can RP Shisi's next actions however you please next :3))

Isokel moved around and clipped a couple of things around the saddle, as well as attaching part of the saddle to the headpiece. She tugged lightly on the reins to check them, then handed them over to Koa seeing as they were fine. I'll open the door and she might charge out, so make sure to hold on. Just pull the reins back towards yourself if she's going too fast, okay? She said as she began opening the door.
tumblr_inline_mv8czvMKYv1qid2nw.gif tumblr_inline_p7w055E7yG1snulow_75sq.gif tumblr_inline_mmxswaUumx1qz4rgp.gif
send me a friend request or message, i'm happy to chat~ if you need help or have any questions i'm always open!

tumblr_inline_mmxswaUumx1qz4rgp.gif tumblr_inline_p7w055E7yG1snulow_75sq.gif tumblr_inline_mv8czvMKYv1qid2nw.gif
Hey I'm back from the abyss
Hey I'm back from the abyss

I'm still pausing all RPs since I'm still travelling. ;-; today is the final day and I'm hopping on the plane.

Still wanting to resume Beast Tamer, and if you'd like, start on the sci-fi idea, unless your brain still hurt :c
I'm still pausing all RPs since I'm still travelling. ;-; today is the final day and I'm hopping on the plane.

Still wanting to resume Beast Tamer, and if you'd like, start on the sci-fi idea, unless your brain still hurt :c
That sounds great to me :3 Should I send some info on my character for the sci-fi? ;w;

I just got back too, so it's completely fine XD
That sounds great to me :3 Should I send some info on my character for the sci-fi? ;w;

I just got back too, so it's completely fine XD

Of course you can send the info! ^v^ I would be more than happy to read~

That's great XD
Of course you can send the info! ^v^ I would be more than happy to read~

That's great XD
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9