Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | StrayClan || A Warrior Cats RP || OOC
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
[font=optima][size=6].:maplestorm[/size] [font=cambria][size=5][b]Clan[/b][/size] [size=4]Rotclan[/size] [font=cambria][size=5][b]Rank[/b][/size] [size=4]Warrior[/size] [font=cambria][size=5][b]Age[/b][/size] [size=4]6 Season Cycles[/size] [font=cambria][size=5][b]Appearance[/b][/size] [size=4][img]https://i.imgur.com/ffX0Abp.jpg[/img][/size] [font=cambria][size=5][b]Personality[/b][/size] [size=4][i]+ Clever | Brave | Wise[/i] Maplestorm is an older cat, she's seen a lot in her life and has learned how some things aren't as intimidating as they appear. She's quick to catch on to things and uses the knowledge she learns to her advantage. [i]+/- Wanderer | Strict[/i] Maplestorm tends to wander a lot, walking from camp to explore with no goal in particular. Oh boy if you're training under Maplestorm, be prepared for strict rules and little wiggle room. [i]- Stubborn | Irritable | Callous[/i] In relation to how she's strict, she's very unlikely to change her opinion and gets fussy if you try to pressure her into it. It's not very difficult to her irritate her and she's more than likely to lash out with little disregard for you. [font=cambria][size=5][b]Gender[/b][/size] [size=4]She/Her[/size] [font=cambria][size=5][b]Sexuality[/b][/size] [size=4]Panromantic-Asexual[/size] [font=cambria][size=5][b]History[/b][/size] [size=3]Maplestorm was the only surviving kit of her litter, it devastated her parents at the loss. Her mother didn't pay as much attention to her, but did try too late as Maplekit had spent most of her time with other kits from another family. She grew alongside these kits and regarded them as siblings, they trained together until they all reached becoming a new rank. The rest of her life was a blur, Maplestorm still hung out with these cats but less and less. As responsibility calls, it came to the point where they no longer talked anymore. Maplestorm didn't have these friends to talk to anymore.[/size] [font=cambria][size=5][b]Family Relations[/b][/size] [size=4]None of notable Importance[/size][/font] ----- [font=optima][size=6].:alex[/size] [font=cambria][size=5][b]Clan[/b][/size] [size=4]None[/size] [font=cambria][size=5][b]Rank[/b][/size] [size=4]Rogue[/size] [font=cambria][size=5][b]Age[/b][/size] [size=4]10 Moons[/size] [font=cambria][size=5][b]Appearance[/b][/size] [size=4][img]http://www.zastavki.com/pictures/originals/2013/Animals___Cats_White_small_cat_with_a_collar_046816_.jpg[/img][/size] [font=cambria][size=5][b]Personality[/b][/size] [size=4]Alex is an energetic over-confident kitten, he puts on a show by acting big and tough. But he's honestly really afraid of almost everything, you can tell by how jumpy he is by every little movement and how quickly he goes from "i am the coolest and can handle everything" to "oh god oh god everything is wrong im going to die" in his posture.[/size] [font=cambria][size=5][b]Gender[/b][/size] [size=4]He/Him[/size] [font=cambria][size=5][b]Sexuality[/b][/size] [size=4]Homosexual[/size] [font=cambria][size=5][b]History[/b][/size] [size=4]Alex was born a kittypet in household with his three other siblings as the runt of the litter, those other three inevitability harassed him for being weaker. But he continued to act confident around them, but continued to have a lot of self-doubt from then on. His mother, Arma, did try to cease the bullying his siblings did to him while she was there, but they learned to do it when she wasn't from then on. This went on for a while until Alex ran away from them after a particularly nasty session of this, that just pushed him over the edge. A window was open and he saw an opportunity, then proceeded to get very lost and terrified. Living off of what crowfood and roadkill he could find until he managed to make it to the territories of the Strayclans. [/size] [font=cambria][size=5][b]Family Relations[/b][/size] [size=4][b]Arma:[/b] His mother, the only person in his family he really connected with. [b]Sugar:[/b] His sister, was always the one to initiate the "hey lets pick on alex". He fears and loathes her. [b]Socks:[/b] Another sister, was more of a follower if anything, she never said anything against him but did avoid him. [b]Merle:[/b] Sugar's tag-along, would join in her harassment as her sidekick. [/size] ----- [font=optima][size=6].:snowspots[/size] [font=cambria][size=5][b]Clan[/b][/size] [size=4]Openclan[/size] [font=cambria][size=5][b]Rank[/b][/size] [size=4]Warrior[/size] [font=cambria][size=5][b]Age[/b][/size] [size=4]4 Season Cycles[/size] [font=cambria][size=5][b]Appearance[/b][/size] [size=4][img]http://cdn2-www.cattime.com/assets/uploads/2016/06/scrappy-black-white-cat-vitiligo.jpg[/img][/size] [font=cambria][size=5][b]Personality[/b][/size] [size=4]Snowspots is really tired of everything, they've been through a lot and have learned to accept that things happen and its really taking a toll on them. But they've got incredibly good work ethic and when something needs to get done, they'll get it done and do it right. [/size] [font=cambria][size=5][b]Gender[/b][/size] [size=4]They/Them[/size] [font=cambria][size=5][b]Sexuality[/b][/size] [size=4]Bisexual[/size] [font=cambria][size=5][b]History[/b][/size] [size=4]Was born into a small group of travelling rogues with the name Rook, their mother and father watched over them like hawks. As the group wasn't entirely kind to kittens, the leader in particular tended to treat them just like they were adults. The leader of said group being called Canary, she tended to pick on kittens like Rook. Rook's mother and father could only protect them for so long, as Canary got annoyed by the fact of how avoidant they were to show her their kitten. Until it eventually came down to her forcefully taking the kitten away from them and banishing the two she got so fed-up with it. Without a caretaker, Canary took care of them herself and alongside the aid of an old friend who had a couple litters of her own. Her friend managed to balance out her treatment of them as a kit, Canary ended up incredibly lenient with them. That was until Rook was able to start talking coherently, then she began to treat them like a lesser. Her friend ending up unable to do much, as Canary would argue to no end, she stopped trying to protect Rook. Rook grew to fear her, and generally be confused by this treatment because she still was a mother figure for him at one point. Canary ended up training him too, her training was brutal and tireless for them. Her treatment of them only grew worse all the way up to when she'd completed their training. Then the white spots started develop on Rook's fur, giving Canary another reason to pick on them. That was when Rook drew the final line and went for a killing blow on her while she was sleeping. Then proceeding to leave the group to wander for a while until they came across Openclan and managed to get in as a warrior. Receiving the name Snowspots for the striking white spotted pattern they were now covered in. (It's a mutation called Vitiligo that causes the spots to develop! For further context)[/size] [font=cambria][size=5][b]Family Relations[/b][/size] [size=4][b]Canary:[/b] They'd never consider her family, but she took them in after scaring off their family, raising them in their place.[/size] ----- [font=optima][size=6].:cranepaw[/size] [font=cambria][size=5][b]Clan[/b][/size] [size=4]Tallclan[/size] [font=cambria][size=5][b]Rank[/b][/size] [size=4]Apprentice[/size] [font=cambria][size=5][b]Age[/b][/size] [size=4]7 Moons[/size] [font=cambria][size=5][b]Appearance[/b][/size] [size=4][img]http://www.catsofaustralia.com/images/highlander-cat-1.jpg[/img][/size] [font=cambria][size=5][b]Personality[/b][/size] [size=4]A flirtatious arrogant boy, secretly wants the best for everyone and loves/appreciates others but doesn't say anything about that. Tends to hide his feelings and keep them to himself if he can. More on the reclusive self-deprecating side. But he's still got confidence and is actually a really good friend once you get past the flirting.[/size] [font=cambria][size=5][b]Gender[/b][/size] [size=4]Transgender Male[/size] [font=cambria][size=5][b]Sexuality[/b][/size] [size=4]Heterosexual[/size] [font=cambria][size=5][b]History[/b][/size] [size=4]Grew up with one other sister called Cloudkit, who was much more mellow compared to how extravagant he was as a kit. The two were still stuck at the hip though, and followed each other everywhere. He soon came to realize later on, that he didn't feel right with his current identity and came to his sister about it. She was incredibly supportive of it, while his parents on other hand? Not so much. His mother completely shut him out, and his dad was the only who would give him attention. It confused and saddened him so much as a kit, knowing that's all it took for his mother to reject him. It broke him but his sister and father still continued to support him despite this. Cranekit grew to ignore his mother after this and sort of accepted it, but it still made him self-conscious to no end. Cloudkit picked up on this and would try to take his mind off of it whenever she could, all the way up to when they became apprentices.[/size] [font=cambria][size=5][b]Family Relations[/b][/size] [size=4][b]Rosemary:[/b] His mother, he really wishes that she'd turn around. [b]Volewhisker:[/b] His father, doesn't visit Cranekit often and was never much of a role model. But still his father really cares for him. [b]Cloudpaw:[/b] His sister and partner in crime, the only person in his family he's really been close to.[/size]
.:maplestorm

Clan

Rotclan

Rank

Warrior

6 Season Cycles

Appearance

ffX0Abp.jpg

Personality

+ Clever | Brave | Wise
Maplestorm is an older cat, she's seen a lot in her life and has learned how some things aren't as intimidating as they appear. She's quick to catch on to things and uses the knowledge she learns to her advantage.

+/- Wanderer | Strict
Maplestorm tends to wander a lot, walking from camp to explore with no goal in particular.
Oh boy if you're training under Maplestorm, be prepared for strict rules and little wiggle room.

- Stubborn | Irritable | Callous
In relation to how she's strict, she's very unlikely to change her opinion and gets fussy if you try to pressure her into it. It's not very difficult to her irritate her and she's more than likely to lash out with little disregard for you.

She/Her

Sexuality

Panromantic-Asexual

History

Maplestorm was the only surviving kit of her litter, it devastated her parents at the loss.
Her mother didn't pay as much attention to her, but did try too late as Maplekit had spent most of her time with other kits from another family.

She grew alongside these kits and regarded them as siblings, they trained together until they all reached becoming a new rank. The rest of her life was a blur, Maplestorm still hung out with these cats but less and less. As responsibility calls, it came to the point where they no longer talked anymore. Maplestorm didn't have these friends to talk to anymore.

Family Relations

None of notable Importance

.:alex

Clan

None

Rank

Rogue

10 Moons

Appearance

Animals___Cats_White_small_cat_with_a_collar_046816_.jpg

Personality

Alex is an energetic over-confident kitten, he puts on a show by acting big and tough.
But he's honestly really afraid of almost everything, you can tell by how jumpy he is by every little movement and how quickly he goes from "i am the coolest and can handle everything"
to "oh god oh god everything is wrong im going to die" in his posture.

He/Him

Sexuality

Homosexual

History

Alex was born a kittypet in household with his three other siblings as the runt of the litter, those other three inevitability harassed him for being weaker. But he continued to act confident around them, but continued to have a lot of self-doubt from then on. His mother, Arma, did try to cease the bullying his siblings did to him while she was there, but they learned to do it when she wasn't from then on.

This went on for a while until Alex ran away from them after a particularly nasty session of this, that just pushed him over the edge. A window was open and he saw an opportunity, then proceeded to get very lost and terrified. Living off of what crowfood and roadkill he could find until he managed to make it to the territories of the Strayclans.

Family Relations

Arma: His mother, the only person in his family he really connected with.
Sugar: His sister, was always the one to initiate the "hey lets pick on alex". He fears and loathes her.
Socks: Another sister, was more of a follower if anything, she never said anything against him but did avoid him.
Merle: Sugar's tag-along, would join in her harassment as her sidekick.

.:snowspots

Clan

Openclan

Rank

Warrior

4 Season Cycles

Appearance

scrappy-black-white-cat-vitiligo.jpg

Personality

Snowspots is really tired of everything, they've been through a lot and have learned to accept that things happen and its really taking a toll on them. But they've got incredibly good work ethic and when something needs to get done, they'll get it done and do it right.

They/Them

Sexuality

Bisexual

History

Was born into a small group of travelling rogues with the name Rook, their mother and father watched over them like hawks. As the group wasn't entirely kind to kittens, the leader in particular tended to treat them just like they were adults. The leader of said group being called Canary, she tended to pick on kittens like Rook.

Rook's mother and father could only protect them for so long, as Canary got annoyed by the fact of how avoidant they were to show her their kitten. Until it eventually came down to her forcefully taking the kitten away from them and banishing the two she got so fed-up with it. Without a caretaker, Canary took care of them herself and alongside the aid of an old friend who had a couple litters of her own.

Her friend managed to balance out her treatment of them as a kit, Canary ended up incredibly lenient with them. That was until Rook was able to start talking coherently, then she began to treat them like a lesser. Her friend ending up unable to do much, as Canary would argue to no end, she stopped trying to protect Rook.

Rook grew to fear her, and generally be confused by this treatment because she still was a mother figure for him at one point. Canary ended up training him too, her training was brutal and tireless for them. Her treatment of them only grew worse all the way up to when she'd completed their training. Then the white spots started develop on Rook's fur, giving Canary another reason to pick on them.

That was when Rook drew the final line and went for a killing blow on her while she was sleeping. Then proceeding to leave the group to wander for a while until they came across Openclan and managed to get in as a warrior. Receiving the name Snowspots for the striking white spotted pattern they were now covered in. (It's a mutation called Vitiligo that causes the spots to develop! For further context)

Family Relations

Canary: They'd never consider her family, but she took them in after scaring off their family, raising them in their place.

.:cranepaw

Clan

Tallclan

Rank

Apprentice

7 Moons

Appearance

highlander-cat-1.jpg

Personality

A flirtatious arrogant boy, secretly wants the best for everyone and loves/appreciates others but doesn't say anything about that. Tends to hide his feelings and keep them to himself if he can. More on the reclusive self-deprecating side.
But he's still got confidence and is actually a really good friend once you get past the flirting.

Transgender Male

Sexuality

Heterosexual

History

Grew up with one other sister called Cloudkit, who was much more mellow compared to how extravagant he was as a kit. The two were still stuck at the hip though, and followed each other everywhere. He soon came to realize later on, that he didn't feel right with his current identity and came to his sister about it.

She was incredibly supportive of it, while his parents on other hand? Not so much. His mother completely shut him out, and his dad was the only who would give him attention. It confused and saddened him so much as a kit, knowing that's all it took for his mother to reject him. It broke him but his sister and father still continued to support him despite this.

Cranekit grew to ignore his mother after this and sort of accepted it, but it still made him self-conscious to no end. Cloudkit picked up on this and would try to take his mind off of it whenever she could, all the way up to when they became apprentices.

Family Relations

Rosemary: His mother, he really wishes that she'd turn around.
Volewhisker: His father, doesn't visit Cranekit often and was never much of a role model. But still his father really cares for him.
Cloudpaw: His sister and partner in crime, the only person in his family he's really been close to.
hey im redoing my everything so i have nothing to put here :^)
thanks for reading though
Woot woot! Are we ready to start now in that case? :D
Woot woot! Are we ready to start now in that case? :D
OJtR5hm.gifTVybt.pngOJtR5hm.gif
@ScarletTheDragon
It's ok, I know the feeling way too well lol
@ScarletTheDragon
It's ok, I know the feeling way too well lol
ice_demiboybling_by_cicide76536-dcn9o5e.gifp7h5Nyu.pngarcane_demigirlbling_by_cicide76536-dcn9nzp.gif
@Gyftrot

Accepted!
@Gyftrot

Accepted!
TPoSyOQ.png 51xsGFL.png 10x10.png 10x10.png 10x10.png
Kenopsian
They / Them
FR +2
32995828.png
@SkyKeeper

I think the RP will officially start tomorrow!
@SkyKeeper

I think the RP will officially start tomorrow!
TPoSyOQ.png 51xsGFL.png 10x10.png 10x10.png 10x10.png
Kenopsian
They / Them
FR +2
32995828.png
aaaaaaaaaaahhh yea
aaaaaaaaaaahhh yea
.. 52030.png miles
{he/they}
{fr +0}
{lore}
YEEEEEEAHHHH
I'm exited.
Everyone's characters are amazing btw.
YEEEEEEAHHHH
I'm exited.
Everyone's characters are amazing btw.
"They asked me if I had a degree in theoretical physics. I said I had a theoretical degree in physics. They said welcome aboard"
I'm going to try and wait for a few other players to post before I do again ^-^
I'm going to try and wait for a few other players to post before I do again ^-^
OJtR5hm.gifTVybt.pngOJtR5hm.gif
this sounds fabulous
I wish to join this roleplay.
do I just.. post a character sheet and wait for it to be accepted/declined?
this sounds fabulous
I wish to join this roleplay.
do I just.. post a character sheet and wait for it to be accepted/declined?
@Bunnycate

It's closed, meaning no more people can join the RP.
@Bunnycate

It's closed, meaning no more people can join the RP.
rPflwkH.png
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12