Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | 1x1 with Eaglerider (Private)
1 2 ... 54 55 56 57 58 59 60
Azazel nods, smiling.
" No problem." He says, turning around and seeing Eclipse and Ranna. He smiles at them.

Eclipse nods.
" If you want you could go and ask him, if made you feel better." Eclipse says, nodding at Azazel.
Azazel nods, smiling.
" No problem." He says, turning around and seeing Eclipse and Ranna. He smiles at them.

Eclipse nods.
" If you want you could go and ask him, if made you feel better." Eclipse says, nodding at Azazel.
nc2b4dJ.gif
Regulus flies back to Ashfall Wastes and collects more of the library books. Aster and Mercedes soon arriving at the castle after Fortem told them about it. Regulus before leaving had said. "Thank you." To Azazel.

Ranna gets nervous and looks down. "I don't know if I can..." She admits. She was shy with new dragons she didn't fully know. She looks at something... something that belonged to Layla...
Regulus flies back to Ashfall Wastes and collects more of the library books. Aster and Mercedes soon arriving at the castle after Fortem told them about it. Regulus before leaving had said. "Thank you." To Azazel.

Ranna gets nervous and looks down. "I don't know if I can..." She admits. She was shy with new dragons she didn't fully know. She looks at something... something that belonged to Layla...
Azazel nods to Eclipse, knowing what the unasked question was, before following Regulus back to the Ashfall Wastes.

Eclipse smiles.
" Come on lets go." She says cheerfully.
Azazel nods to Eclipse, knowing what the unasked question was, before following Regulus back to the Ashfall Wastes.

Eclipse smiles.
" Come on lets go." She says cheerfully.
nc2b4dJ.gif
Regulus starts gathering books as Azazel arrives at the library. "Sorry it's a large collection... Fortem took most." He says.

Ranna follows. "Are we allowed?" She asks.
Regulus starts gathering books as Azazel arrives at the library. "Sorry it's a large collection... Fortem took most." He says.

Ranna follows. "Are we allowed?" She asks.
Azazel smiles.
" Well then we will take whats left." He replies cheerfully.

Eclipse nods and runs ahead, looking through the rooms.
Azazel smiles.
" Well then we will take whats left." He replies cheerfully.

Eclipse nods and runs ahead, looking through the rooms.
nc2b4dJ.gif
"Exactly." He says taking the books on Azazel's life with him.

Ranna follows after her smiling ear to ear.
"Exactly." He says taking the books on Azazel's life with him.

Ranna follows after her smiling ear to ear.
Azazel grabs what few books were left and follows Regulus, flying back to the castle.

Eclipse stops outside of a fairly large room.
" Here we go. You should decorate this room. I would like to decorate the room next to you. Is that alright with you?" She asks, knowing the two large rooms were for her and Azazel and Regulus and Aster.
Azazel grabs what few books were left and follows Regulus, flying back to the castle.

Eclipse stops outside of a fairly large room.
" Here we go. You should decorate this room. I would like to decorate the room next to you. Is that alright with you?" She asks, knowing the two large rooms were for her and Azazel and Regulus and Aster.
nc2b4dJ.gif
Regulus smiles. Once he arrived at the castle he starts putting the books onto a library like room with shelves. "Thank you Azazel." He says. Fortem was also there.

"Of course it's alright." Ranna smiles. "Have fun!" She enters her room and thinks of how to best decorate it.
Regulus smiles. Once he arrived at the castle he starts putting the books onto a library like room with shelves. "Thank you Azazel." He says. Fortem was also there.

"Of course it's alright." Ranna smiles. "Have fun!" She enters her room and thinks of how to best decorate it.
Azazel nods.
" Not a problem." He says grinning. He was happy about his castle.

Eclipse walks into her room and immediately creates a pedestal of shadows in the corner of the room. She walks over to it and carefully creates an crown of ice with shadows swirling inside. She gently places it down and creates another similar crown to place on the other side of the room.
" Here is our crowns Azazel. Where can I keep my weapons?" She whispers, the smile gone off her face. Behind her Azazel replies by creating a hidden room.
" There. Don't worry, you will still be able to continue your work." He says. He walks over to his crown and picks it up.
" You have become very skilled in magic." He says before turning and walking away, leaving the crown on the pedestal. Eclipse smiles and enters the secret room.
Azazel nods.
" Not a problem." He says grinning. He was happy about his castle.

Eclipse walks into her room and immediately creates a pedestal of shadows in the corner of the room. She walks over to it and carefully creates an crown of ice with shadows swirling inside. She gently places it down and creates another similar crown to place on the other side of the room.
" Here is our crowns Azazel. Where can I keep my weapons?" She whispers, the smile gone off her face. Behind her Azazel replies by creating a hidden room.
" There. Don't worry, you will still be able to continue your work." He says. He walks over to his crown and picks it up.
" You have become very skilled in magic." He says before turning and walking away, leaving the crown on the pedestal. Eclipse smiles and enters the secret room.
nc2b4dJ.gif
Regulus stays in the library as his family moved in. It was an exciting experience being in the castle.

Ranna smiles decorating her room with silks ans gems. Then wanders in to the throne room. "Oh... sorry for interrupting... I was looking for some gems..." She looks down nervously. "I'll... uh I'll go back to my room your majesties." She says apologetically. She pays no attention to the secret room. Ranna looks down as she leaves she hoped she didn't ruin anything.
Regulus stays in the library as his family moved in. It was an exciting experience being in the castle.

Ranna smiles decorating her room with silks ans gems. Then wanders in to the throne room. "Oh... sorry for interrupting... I was looking for some gems..." She looks down nervously. "I'll... uh I'll go back to my room your majesties." She says apologetically. She pays no attention to the secret room. Ranna looks down as she leaves she hoped she didn't ruin anything.
1 2 ... 54 55 56 57 58 59 60