Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Old OMEN thread (closed)
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 45 46
@scryzze You know, I've been thinking about it for the past hour(?), and I think I am going to implement a character limit. I'm thinking... 3 for members and 5 for admins (personally, I could make as many as I want but I HIGHLY doubt I'll make more unless I need to for the sake of the plot). Would that be reasonable for you?
@scryzze You know, I've been thinking about it for the past hour(?), and I think I am going to implement a character limit. I'm thinking... 3 for members and 5 for admins (personally, I could make as many as I want but I HIGHLY doubt I'll make more unless I need to for the sake of the plot). Would that be reasonable for you?
they/them | ENFP-T | Cringe Valorant Enthusiast and Wildclaw Fanatic
+1 Hour FR Time
Joined 42 days after FR was launched
@TheHawkArisen
That'll be much more manageable for me, yeah ^^
I mostly have trouble when it comes to remembering character locations, as a lot of them tends to confuse that-- and considering the fact that I often tie in a character to a user to remember them better, and when someone has more than three, that ends up ruining a lot of it and it's more of a struggle.
But yeah, I'll get a character sheet filled out soon!
@TheHawkArisen
That'll be much more manageable for me, yeah ^^
I mostly have trouble when it comes to remembering character locations, as a lot of them tends to confuse that-- and considering the fact that I often tie in a character to a user to remember them better, and when someone has more than three, that ends up ruining a lot of it and it's more of a struggle.
But yeah, I'll get a character sheet filled out soon!
webp_net_gifmaker_by_scryzzethekat-dchbqn7.gif
|| Art Shop

|| Bio Templates
_______ |
|
|
|
|
_______

I am typically not
subscribed to my
threads; ping me
if unsure!
@scryzze Okay, awesome! :D
@scryzze Okay, awesome! :D
+1 Hour FR Time
Quote:
FR Username: Scryzze
Name : Daemura Choran
Kingdom/Affiliation: Haerille
Appearance: He's not the typical resident of Haerille, often a few shades darker than most are used to. Almost midnight black skin and nearly matching eyes. His hair is medium length and curly, cut shorter near the bottom, and, oddly enough, half grey. Two silver-grey streaks run down the left side of his head, eventually ending in the large patch of silver on the back that sticks out like a sore thumb amidst the rest of his black hair. His facial features are sharp as well, though he smiles much of the time and it softens his features.
He's, more often than not, wearing the traditional clothing of his culture, for he enjoys the loose fabric that comes with said clothing. Even with that, he tends to carry an ornate metal lantern with him, which is hooked to a decent length chain that he hides underneath his robes.
Daemura tends to carry an unassuming air, gentle and calm.

Personality: There's curious, and then a little beyond curious. Daemura can be accurately summed up with that. He likes information, craves it, and tends to stick his nose in places it doesn't belong-- which very often gets him into trouble. But it's not entirely for selfish reasons; he very much likes to help, though his naive self and impulsive trusting often conflicts the inner self that warns against believing everyone at face value.
Because of that, he's often very hesitant when it comes to impactful action, and tends to keep quiet most of the time. Keep quiet, and don't let them know you're listening.
He would be a good spy, if he put his mind to it.

Family relations: Brother to a well-known lantern craftsman (er, woman). She was recently killed under unknown circumstances, however he isn't entirely sure she's actually dead. The lantern he carries came from her.
His parents are former soldiers.

Other:
-With all the celebration of light, it's no wonder Daemura has an affinity for light-- and not just to look at it. He can conjure up 'glimmers' of light, suspended orbs of a glowing substance. They are warm to the touch, however larger ones can be so hot they cause burns when touched. He can only create these glimmers when he has access to a light source; hence the lantern.
-He knows the proper way to hold a sword but isn't so good with fighting with one. Similarly, he knows how to shoot a bow but, again, isn't very good at it. If it comes down to it, he knows a form of martial arts but is rusty with it since he rarely ever needs to fight.
-He is still searching for closure on his sister's 'death', however is completely lost in his search and has no leads.

That took longer than I wanted. Oops. (I, admittedly, wanted to go with his sister but then decided I could give him a little more story than her.)
Quote:
FR Username: Scryzze
Name : Daemura Choran
Kingdom/Affiliation: Haerille
Appearance: He's not the typical resident of Haerille, often a few shades darker than most are used to. Almost midnight black skin and nearly matching eyes. His hair is medium length and curly, cut shorter near the bottom, and, oddly enough, half grey. Two silver-grey streaks run down the left side of his head, eventually ending in the large patch of silver on the back that sticks out like a sore thumb amidst the rest of his black hair. His facial features are sharp as well, though he smiles much of the time and it softens his features.
He's, more often than not, wearing the traditional clothing of his culture, for he enjoys the loose fabric that comes with said clothing. Even with that, he tends to carry an ornate metal lantern with him, which is hooked to a decent length chain that he hides underneath his robes.
Daemura tends to carry an unassuming air, gentle and calm.

Personality: There's curious, and then a little beyond curious. Daemura can be accurately summed up with that. He likes information, craves it, and tends to stick his nose in places it doesn't belong-- which very often gets him into trouble. But it's not entirely for selfish reasons; he very much likes to help, though his naive self and impulsive trusting often conflicts the inner self that warns against believing everyone at face value.
Because of that, he's often very hesitant when it comes to impactful action, and tends to keep quiet most of the time. Keep quiet, and don't let them know you're listening.
He would be a good spy, if he put his mind to it.

Family relations: Brother to a well-known lantern craftsman (er, woman). She was recently killed under unknown circumstances, however he isn't entirely sure she's actually dead. The lantern he carries came from her.
His parents are former soldiers.

Other:
-With all the celebration of light, it's no wonder Daemura has an affinity for light-- and not just to look at it. He can conjure up 'glimmers' of light, suspended orbs of a glowing substance. They are warm to the touch, however larger ones can be so hot they cause burns when touched. He can only create these glimmers when he has access to a light source; hence the lantern.
-He knows the proper way to hold a sword but isn't so good with fighting with one. Similarly, he knows how to shoot a bow but, again, isn't very good at it. If it comes down to it, he knows a form of martial arts but is rusty with it since he rarely ever needs to fight.
-He is still searching for closure on his sister's 'death', however is completely lost in his search and has no leads.

That took longer than I wanted. Oops. (I, admittedly, wanted to go with his sister but then decided I could give him a little more story than her.)
webp_net_gifmaker_by_scryzzethekat-dchbqn7.gif
|| Art Shop

|| Bio Templates
_______ |
|
|
|
|
_______

I am typically not
subscribed to my
threads; ping me
if unsure!
FR Username: Onigame

Name: Rhett Harrison

Kingdom/Affiliation: Onaeth

Appearance: Rhett keeps his brown hair neat most of the time and it has a slight hair bang. His also brown eyes are usually covered by googles with tented lenses due to his eyes being sensitive to the light. He wears conformable pants and a tench coat that when opened, reveal two daggers on opposite sides. Rhett also has tanned skin and has two small scars on the side of his neck and chin. Lastly, he always carries a satchel filled with parts of almost anything he could find and a few screwdrivers.

Personality: Rhett has a slight creative side that often has him tinkering with things. He is confident, but not a great leader to others. He is a bit dishonest to most people but his family. He is also adventurous and clever but mostly to get what he wants and to get out of sticky situations.

Family relations: His parents are quite well-known toy makers, or just makers of small things people want. His older sister is a blacksmith but also a painter in her spare time.

Other: Rhett also has slight healing powers that aren't helpful in life or death situations. The powers can only heal small wounds. If he tries to heal more than that, he'll quickly grow tired and whoever he is trying to heal would have to deal with a sharp pain every ten seconds. Another thing is, because his sister is a blacksmith, he often sword fights (or with other kinds of blades) with his sister, which means he can handle himself with blades pretty well.

((Hopefully this wasn't too long and Oni is a fine nickname.))
FR Username: Onigame

Name: Rhett Harrison

Kingdom/Affiliation: Onaeth

Appearance: Rhett keeps his brown hair neat most of the time and it has a slight hair bang. His also brown eyes are usually covered by googles with tented lenses due to his eyes being sensitive to the light. He wears conformable pants and a tench coat that when opened, reveal two daggers on opposite sides. Rhett also has tanned skin and has two small scars on the side of his neck and chin. Lastly, he always carries a satchel filled with parts of almost anything he could find and a few screwdrivers.

Personality: Rhett has a slight creative side that often has him tinkering with things. He is confident, but not a great leader to others. He is a bit dishonest to most people but his family. He is also adventurous and clever but mostly to get what he wants and to get out of sticky situations.

Family relations: His parents are quite well-known toy makers, or just makers of small things people want. His older sister is a blacksmith but also a painter in her spare time.

Other: Rhett also has slight healing powers that aren't helpful in life or death situations. The powers can only heal small wounds. If he tries to heal more than that, he'll quickly grow tired and whoever he is trying to heal would have to deal with a sharp pain every ten seconds. Another thing is, because his sister is a blacksmith, he often sword fights (or with other kinds of blades) with his sister, which means he can handle himself with blades pretty well.

((Hopefully this wasn't too long and Oni is a fine nickname.))
DVynlKm.png cvLaV29.png ePOliyb.png +3 FR time, 19
oh rite i forgot to list nicknames/pronouns uhh

I'm Sushi and I go by she/her!!!
oh rite i forgot to list nicknames/pronouns uhh

I'm Sushi and I go by she/her!!!
Iyz3Ykg.jpg
@kiribita Thank you, but you might want to read through the rules one last time haha
@kiribita Thank you, but you might want to read through the rules one last time haha
+1 Hour FR Time
@TheHawkArisen OKAY YUP IM DUM

it has been Done
@TheHawkArisen OKAY YUP IM DUM

it has been Done
Iyz3Ykg.jpg
@kiribita22 You're all good! Thank you!!!
@kiribita22 You're all good! Thank you!!!
+1 Hour FR Time
Hey Hawk (can i call you that? :^D) just a heads up, you're mispelling my username! it's kirbita without the third i. Just letting you know in case you need to ping me for something and it doesn't work or something along those lines!
Hey Hawk (can i call you that? :^D) just a heads up, you're mispelling my username! it's kirbita without the third i. Just letting you know in case you need to ping me for something and it doesn't work or something along those lines!
Iyz3Ykg.jpg
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 45 46