Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Old OMEN thread (closed)
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 45 46
@kirbita22 Ahhhh thanks for telling me! Sorry about that!

And yes, Hawk or Hawkie is fine haha
@kirbita22 Ahhhh thanks for telling me! Sorry about that!

And yes, Hawk or Hawkie is fine haha
they/them | ENFP-T | Cringe Valorant Enthusiast and Wildclaw Fanatic
+1 Hour FR Time
Joined 42 days after FR was launched
(I love the character cast we have going right now! Seriously, I'm very excited and we have a lot of plot lines to follow >:D)
(I love the character cast we have going right now! Seriously, I'm very excited and we have a lot of plot lines to follow >:D)
+1 Hour FR Time
FR Username: CalicoRadio (Calico for short. I go by she/her, but they/them is fine too)

Name: Alya Indras

Kingdom/Affiliation: Haerille

Appearance: It's easy to tell Alya's not from Haerille. She has shoulder length, wavy, golden-brown hair. Her skin is a light brown color, and her eyes are a warm chocolate brown. Alya has a slender frame, with long arms and legs. While she is somewhat disproportionate, she carries herself with a quiet sort of grace that evens things out. Her face is all sharp angles- high cheekbones, a slightly hooked nose, a strong jaw, and hawk-like eyes.
Alya likes to wear form-fitting, practical clothing. She wears her hair up in tight buns and ponytails, and likes to wear makeup when she can afford it. Although she likes to act and dress like a noble, her callouses and the ever present bags under her eyes tell a different story.

Personality:
+Hard worker, determined, ambitious, loyal, observant, clever, confident
-Cold, spiteful, doesn't know her limits, bad liar, bull-headed, intimidating, blunt

Family relations: As soon as she was able to, Alya cut herself off from her family. They lived decently enough in a rural town in Onaeth, but life within the walls of her home was rough. So she saved every scrap of money she could get her hands on, which wasn't much, and at age 18, Alya fled to Haerille. She gave herself a new last name, Indras, and restarted her life. She always had an affinity for music, and with her slender fingers and keen mind, Alya excelled at most instruments. However, being from a hostile country and having no connections, musician wasn't the best first choice for a career. So Alya makes a living however she can, hoping one day she'll achieve the life she'd always wanted.

Other: Sorry, this bio is kind of rough. I want to be able to develop her more through role playing :) However, I'm not going to be able to start for a week or two. I'm going to be busy irl, but I'll start as soon as possible.
-She was born in Onaeth, but she moved to Haerille to escape her old life.
-Alya is an aspiring musician. She's always been good at the violin, and she hoped she could find someone to teach her more in Haerille.
-She works a few different jobs to pay for music lessons and keep her apartment.
-She's never learned how to fight with a weapon or with her fists. Alya has always preferred cutting her opponents down with words.
FR Username: CalicoRadio (Calico for short. I go by she/her, but they/them is fine too)

Name: Alya Indras

Kingdom/Affiliation: Haerille

Appearance: It's easy to tell Alya's not from Haerille. She has shoulder length, wavy, golden-brown hair. Her skin is a light brown color, and her eyes are a warm chocolate brown. Alya has a slender frame, with long arms and legs. While she is somewhat disproportionate, she carries herself with a quiet sort of grace that evens things out. Her face is all sharp angles- high cheekbones, a slightly hooked nose, a strong jaw, and hawk-like eyes.
Alya likes to wear form-fitting, practical clothing. She wears her hair up in tight buns and ponytails, and likes to wear makeup when she can afford it. Although she likes to act and dress like a noble, her callouses and the ever present bags under her eyes tell a different story.

Personality:
+Hard worker, determined, ambitious, loyal, observant, clever, confident
-Cold, spiteful, doesn't know her limits, bad liar, bull-headed, intimidating, blunt

Family relations: As soon as she was able to, Alya cut herself off from her family. They lived decently enough in a rural town in Onaeth, but life within the walls of her home was rough. So she saved every scrap of money she could get her hands on, which wasn't much, and at age 18, Alya fled to Haerille. She gave herself a new last name, Indras, and restarted her life. She always had an affinity for music, and with her slender fingers and keen mind, Alya excelled at most instruments. However, being from a hostile country and having no connections, musician wasn't the best first choice for a career. So Alya makes a living however she can, hoping one day she'll achieve the life she'd always wanted.

Other: Sorry, this bio is kind of rough. I want to be able to develop her more through role playing :) However, I'm not going to be able to start for a week or two. I'm going to be busy irl, but I'll start as soon as possible.
-She was born in Onaeth, but she moved to Haerille to escape her old life.
-Alya is an aspiring musician. She's always been good at the violin, and she hoped she could find someone to teach her more in Haerille.
-She works a few different jobs to pay for music lessons and keep her apartment.
-She's never learned how to fight with a weapon or with her fists. Alya has always preferred cutting her opponents down with words.
tumblr_osr8u7mjpA1v8lm95o1_r1_100.gif
  • she / they
  • fr +2
  • rp friendly
Aaaaaaaaaaaaa

Ok, this RP is popular

So many people.

So many pings.
Aaaaaaaaaaaaa

Ok, this RP is popular

So many people.

So many pings.
Altered version of the 'Fancy Rat' item, edited to have a more blue colour scheme, grey/white husky colouring, and a pair of blue-tipped black crow wings + matching tail feathers. crow, they/them, fr+8
Pixel badges: Rat OwnerFallen London fandom
Rain World fandomGoth

current icon
@Averat Yeah, sorry! I'm taking two more people and then I'm closing everything so we can get started. :)

TBH we can start now too since I'm on all night (or at least until I fall asleep, which won't be for awhile). I'll be adding to my character bios in the meantime.
@Averat Yeah, sorry! I'm taking two more people and then I'm closing everything so we can get started. :)

TBH we can start now too since I'm on all night (or at least until I fall asleep, which won't be for awhile). I'll be adding to my character bios in the meantime.
+1 Hour FR Time
(Who will start first?)
(Who will start first?)
Altered version of the 'Fancy Rat' item, edited to have a more blue colour scheme, grey/white husky colouring, and a pair of blue-tipped black crow wings + matching tail feathers. crow, they/them, fr+8
Rain World fandomGoth

current icon
(...)
(...)
Rain World fandomGoth

current icon
(I can :D)
(I can :D)
+1 Hour FR Time
(Okay, sorry, I had church)

Camille sat on the rooftop of her apartment, staring as a couple of birds settled on one of the many wires that weaved across the city. She swung her legs over the ledge and listened quietly to the everyday hum of Onaeth's capital.

Yet somehow, the day didn't feel like "everyday hum". She knew certainly well everything was fairly normal, but there was unease in the air that she couldn't quite place-- and no matter how many times she tried to convince herself that it was a sign of one of her weird conspiracies, that didn't quite feel right either.

Perhaps I'm just sick, Camille thought to herself, kicking her legs back and forth. However, the more she dwelled on that, the less she believed it as well.

Then it hit her: everything was so... quiet. It wasn't a bad quiet, necessarily, but certainly an odd one. There was still noise, of course, but the typical alarm and mischief of the big city had somehow vanished. It felt peaceful, and Camille didn't like it.
(Okay, sorry, I had church)

Camille sat on the rooftop of her apartment, staring as a couple of birds settled on one of the many wires that weaved across the city. She swung her legs over the ledge and listened quietly to the everyday hum of Onaeth's capital.

Yet somehow, the day didn't feel like "everyday hum". She knew certainly well everything was fairly normal, but there was unease in the air that she couldn't quite place-- and no matter how many times she tried to convince herself that it was a sign of one of her weird conspiracies, that didn't quite feel right either.

Perhaps I'm just sick, Camille thought to herself, kicking her legs back and forth. However, the more she dwelled on that, the less she believed it as well.

Then it hit her: everything was so... quiet. It wasn't a bad quiet, necessarily, but certainly an odd one. There was still noise, of course, but the typical alarm and mischief of the big city had somehow vanished. It felt peaceful, and Camille didn't like it.
+1 Hour FR Time
(Also, I've got enough characters that we can get pretty much everyone going as we need to. Feel free to just hop in, and we can either weave you in with what's going on (if something's happening already) or get you going with a new character/place)
(Also, I've got enough characters that we can get pretty much everyone going as we need to. Feel free to just hop in, and we can either weave you in with what's going on (if something's happening already) or get you going with a new character/place)
+1 Hour FR Time
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 45 46