Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Old OMEN thread (closed)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 45 46
Yup! I'll add your pronouns now ^_^
Yup! I'll add your pronouns now ^_^
they/them | ENFP-T | Cringe Valorant Enthusiast and Wildclaw Fanatic
+1 Hour FR Time
Joined 42 days after FR was launched
@TheHawkArisen

Due to the "steampunk" setting of this RP, would characters wear what would be seen as steampunk themed attire?
@TheHawkArisen

Due to the "steampunk" setting of this RP, would characters wear what would be seen as steampunk themed attire?
CxEBf1c.png xx lark
he/him
+2 fr time
x
@lavendetta Most likely, yes, but it's certainly not a requirement! They'd definitely wear more elaborate/fancy attire though, and not like a t-shirt and jeans/modern clothing haha
@lavendetta Most likely, yes, but it's certainly not a requirement! They'd definitely wear more elaborate/fancy attire though, and not like a t-shirt and jeans/modern clothing haha
+1 Hour FR Time
Sorry you guys, I'm trying to credit as many images as possible so I'll be a little slow.
Sorry you guys, I'm trying to credit as many images as possible so I'll be a little slow.
+1 Hour FR Time
Alright, I sourced all the images, so we're set now. I'm available until about 3:30 FR time!
Alright, I sourced all the images, so we're set now. I'm available until about 3:30 FR time!
+1 Hour FR Time
FR Username: Lavendetta
Name: Lilianna Audra Leurre
Kingdom/Affiliation: Oneath [The Fifth Parliment]
Appearance: A curvy, slender figure standing at 5'8. She has medium-length black hair that ends halfway down her back. She has a pale complexion. Her eyes are a very dark brown, seemingly black. She tends to wear black and white clothing.
Personality: Seductive, Logical, Observant, Mischivious, Sociable
+ Charismatic, efficent worker, quick
- Not much combat experience, rude and apathetic at times
Family Relations: N/A
Other: A spy for the Parliment, Lilianna uses her charm and voice to lure targets and talk the information out of them. She has a white dove as a companion that sends messages from her to the parliment. They have a strong bond, and the dove, who Lilianna has named Elluka, always seems to know where to go or where to find Lilianna by a simple glance or motion of the hand.

@TheHawkArisen
FR Username: Lavendetta
Name: Lilianna Audra Leurre
Kingdom/Affiliation: Oneath [The Fifth Parliment]
Appearance: A curvy, slender figure standing at 5'8. She has medium-length black hair that ends halfway down her back. She has a pale complexion. Her eyes are a very dark brown, seemingly black. She tends to wear black and white clothing.
Personality: Seductive, Logical, Observant, Mischivious, Sociable
+ Charismatic, efficent worker, quick
- Not much combat experience, rude and apathetic at times
Family Relations: N/A
Other: A spy for the Parliment, Lilianna uses her charm and voice to lure targets and talk the information out of them. She has a white dove as a companion that sends messages from her to the parliment. They have a strong bond, and the dove, who Lilianna has named Elluka, always seems to know where to go or where to find Lilianna by a simple glance or motion of the hand.

@TheHawkArisen
CxEBf1c.png xx lark
he/him
+2 fr time
x
@Lavendetta She looks good! Make sure you've read everything (particularly the rules) and you should be all set!
@Lavendetta She looks good! Make sure you've read everything (particularly the rules) and you should be all set!
+1 Hour FR Time
(If anyone wants to start, I'm perfectly available for the next 20 minutes.)
(If anyone wants to start, I'm perfectly available for the next 20 minutes.)
+1 Hour FR Time
(Alright, @lavendetta has been approved! :D If you have a bio you want added about yourself (preferred pronouns, interests, etc.), let me know)
(Alright, @lavendetta has been approved! :D If you have a bio you want added about yourself (preferred pronouns, interests, etc.), let me know)
+1 Hour FR Time
@TheHawkArisen

My nickname is Aurelia and I use She/Her pronouns, but I'm fine with They/Them too.
@TheHawkArisen

My nickname is Aurelia and I use She/Her pronouns, but I'm fine with They/Them too.
CxEBf1c.png xx lark
he/him
+2 fr time
x
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 45 46