Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Dangan Ronpa themed RP (Interest check)
1 2 3 4
@Caelia

Sorry, but I don't think that I'm interested in joining anymore.

I might join in for a round two later, if there is one, though c:
@Caelia

Sorry, but I don't think that I'm interested in joining anymore.

I might join in for a round two later, if there is one, though c:
Fufuufufuffuuu I can't wait to start!
Fufuufufuffuuu I can't wait to start!
oulcMpY.gif
I'd really be interested in this if you still happen to be looking for people to make this large ish enough to be worthwhile!
I'd really be interested in this if you still happen to be looking for people to make this large ish enough to be worthwhile!
Zq0unQm.png
@WelcomeToKell
Awesome! c: theres a character form on the previous page (can't repost it cuz Im on mobile)
Feel free to fill it out and post it here. Then we can start^^
@WelcomeToKell
Awesome! c: theres a character form on the previous page (can't repost it cuz Im on mobile)
Feel free to fill it out and post it here. Then we can start^^
I'm sorry this is kind of late x.x I had a crazy day Name: Lily Faust Super High School Level: "Mad" Scientist Age: 16 Gender: female Personality: Lily wouldn't describe herself as insane. She just thinks differently than other people and has an affinity for dead things. She has a somewhat rusty sense of ethics and takes things too far without even realizing, and apologizes for making other people uncomfortable but not for her own actions. She has a childlike sense of wonder and is easily distracted, but can also become so intensely focused on one thing that she forgets to eat and sleep. Appearance: Lily's hair is prematurely grey, and this, combined with her extremely light eyes can be rather unsettling to some. She always wears a lab coat, occasionally stained with the remains of her last project, and various pastel undershirts. She has rather dark circles beneath her eyes, and her hair is just slightly wild, showing her frequent lack of sleep. She's also rather clumsy and always has a multitude of scratches and bruises. [img]http://i.imgsafe.org/0bb66d994a.png[/img] Name: Gerard Destler (Gee) Super High School Level: designer/tailor Age: 18 Gender: male Personality: Gee has a rather commanding presence, despite speaking softly and not demanding attention. He is rather calm most of the time, but this calmness is a sort of double-edged sword as he internalizes small frustrations and you can never know when anything he has pent up will just blow. Occasionally, under special circumstances, he'll snap with a single impetus, like removing his mask, but this is not a common occurrence. He keeps a sketchbook on him to record inspiration and design, and always has a tape measure around his neck and a few pins stuck through his suspenders so that he can make adjustments to anyone's outfit at the drop of a hat. He's rather fickle, changing his mind frequently and fluctuating between loving and hating his projects. He has an affinity for wine red, flower prints, tight bodices with flowing skirts on women, and fitted, clean pieces on men. Appearance: Gee has dark, extremely fine hair that reaches just over shoulder length when he lets it down, though he usually keeps it pinned on top of his head. He has near-translucent pale skin and dark blue eyes that have a sort of knowing but familiar quality to them. He covers his face with a variety of different masks to hide scarring from an "accident "that he keeps quiet about (not shown well in picture), a patchwork of burns and more... intentional cuts. He is somewhat tall and on the lanky side, and he walks with a slouch. His clothing is not nearly as sophisticated as the outfits he designs, but he is usually at least relatively put together, wearing dark slacks, suspenders, and a button-up that is opened slightly to reveal an undershirt. There are often sewing supplies stuck through his own clothing and he keeps a measuring tape around his neck, and often a pencil tucked behind his ear, as well. His left ear is pierced once and he keeps a rose-shaped stud in it. [img]http://i.imgsafe.org/0bb5c4eafd.png[/img]
I'm sorry this is kind of late x.x I had a crazy day

Name: Lily Faust
Super High School Level: "Mad" Scientist
Personality: Lily wouldn't describe herself as insane. She just thinks differently than other people and has an affinity for dead things. She has a somewhat rusty sense of ethics and takes things too far without even realizing, and apologizes for making other people uncomfortable but not for her own actions. She has a childlike sense of wonder and is easily distracted, but can also become so intensely focused on one thing that she forgets to eat and sleep.
Appearance: Lily's hair is prematurely grey, and this, combined with her extremely light eyes can be rather unsettling to some. She always wears a lab coat, occasionally stained with the remains of her last project, and various pastel undershirts. She has rather dark circles beneath her eyes, and her hair is just slightly wild, showing her frequent lack of sleep. She's also rather clumsy and always has a multitude of scratches and bruises.
0bb66d994a.png

Name: Gerard Destler (Gee)
Super High School Level: designer/tailor
Personality: Gee has a rather commanding presence, despite speaking softly and not demanding attention. He is rather calm most of the time, but this calmness is a sort of double-edged sword as he internalizes small frustrations and you can never know when anything he has pent up will just blow. Occasionally, under special circumstances, he'll snap with a single impetus, like removing his mask, but this is not a common occurrence. He keeps a sketchbook on him to record inspiration and design, and always has a tape measure around his neck and a few pins stuck through his suspenders so that he can make adjustments to anyone's outfit at the drop of a hat. He's rather fickle, changing his mind frequently and fluctuating between loving and hating his projects. He has an affinity for wine red, flower prints, tight bodices with flowing skirts on women, and fitted, clean pieces on men.
Appearance: Gee has dark, extremely fine hair that reaches just over shoulder length when he lets it down, though he usually keeps it pinned on top of his head. He has near-translucent pale skin and dark blue eyes that have a sort of knowing but familiar quality to them. He covers his face with a variety of different masks to hide scarring from an "accident "that he keeps quiet about (not shown well in picture), a patchwork of burns and more... intentional cuts. He is somewhat tall and on the lanky side, and he walks with a slouch. His clothing is not nearly as sophisticated as the outfits he designs, but he is usually at least relatively put together, wearing dark slacks, suspenders, and a button-up that is opened slightly to reveal an undershirt. There are often sewing supplies stuck through his own clothing and he keeps a measuring tape around his neck, and often a pencil tucked behind his ear, as well. His left ear is pierced once and he keeps a rose-shaped stud in it.
0bb5c4eafd.png
Zq0unQm.png
1 2 3 4