Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Dangan Ronpa themed RP (Interest check)
1 2 3 4
[columns][img]http://www.enthusiacs.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/06/tumblr_inline_nemvhcWulE1skpmwe.png[/img][nextcol] [center][size=3]"[b]Uppupupupupup."[/b] "A warm welcome to all the freshmen. Let us begin the entrance ceremony! I am Monokuma, the principal of this school! Pleased to meet you. You are the promising, young high school students who carry the hopes of the world on your shoulder. And in order to protect all you precious students, I have deicded to let you all live happily together within the confines of this school! Forever! Don't worry about the details, we have a huge budget so you won't be inconvenienced in anyway. Ahem, anyone who wants to leave this academy will have to play by a certain rule. I don't care how you do it but [i]only[/i] students who have killed someone will be allowed to leave this place. That is all there is to it. Pretty simple, right?"[/size][/center][/columns] ----- [columns][center] [size=4]"You can do it however you like; Use a blunt object, put them to the sword, burn them to a crisp, even shoot them! Just make sure you, yourself don't end up a victim! Oh what a brilliant sense of exhilaration!" "A situation[b] full of despair[/b] where the hopes of this world attempt to kill each other. It truly gets my heart pumping."[/size] [/center][nextcol][img] https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-qdWYPjRPWns/VWNWOY9cBtI/AAAAAAAADq8/BBfYXbfjbtc/w256-h256/mjGlp3T.png[/img][/columns] ----- [columns][img]http://orig05.deviantart.net/e9a1/f/2012/269/6/4/profile_picture_by_monokuma-d5fxvi2.png[/img][nextcol][center][size=4] "From here on, this academy is your home. It's your society, your world. You can do anything you want, so[b] go wild[/b] you I say! Well then, this brings the entrance ceremony to a close. I hope you all enjoy this affluent and gloomy high school life."[/size][/center][/columns] ----- So yeah, I got more time again so wondering if anyone would be interested in a dangan ronpa murder mystery type rp :D
tumblr_inline_nemvhcWulE1skpmwe.png
"Uppupupupupup."
"A warm welcome to all the freshmen. Let us begin the entrance ceremony!
I am Monokuma, the principal of this school!
Pleased to meet you.
You are the promising, young high school students who carry the hopes of the world on your shoulder. And in order to protect all you precious students, I have deicded to let you all live happily together within the confines of this school!
Forever!
Don't worry about the details, we have a huge budget so you won't be inconvenienced in anyway.
Ahem, anyone who wants to leave this academy will have to play by a certain rule.
I don't care how you do it but only students who have killed someone will be allowed to leave this place.
That is all there is to it. Pretty simple, right?"

"You can do it however you like;
Use a blunt object, put them to the sword, burn them to a crisp, even shoot them!
Just make sure you, yourself don't end up a victim!
Oh what a brilliant sense of exhilaration!"

"A situation full of despair where the hopes of this world attempt to kill each other.
It truly gets my heart pumping."
mjGlp3T.png

profile_picture_by_monokuma-d5fxvi2.png
"From here on, this academy is your home. It's your society, your world.
You can do anything you want, so go wild you I say!
Well then, this brings the entrance ceremony to a close.
I hope you all enjoy this affluent and gloomy high school life."

So yeah, I got more time again so wondering if anyone would be interested in a dangan ronpa murder mystery type rp :D
I think I'd be pretty cool! Though idk how people getting killed, and therefore possibly kicked out of rp would go :-(
I think I'd be pretty cool! Though idk how people getting killed, and therefore possibly kicked out of rp would go :-(
@flowheir
Well it would be an elimination type rp with several rounds.

So I was planning to have one despair character hidden among everyone else who would be doing the killing, then the others would have to try and find out who it is. If they do then that person will be killed and the game will reset with a different character being the darkened (with new characters or the same ones). If not then the darkened will keep killing people one by one.

So one sessions will probably just last a couple of weeks depending on how active people are then everyone would be welcomed back into it if they wish with either the same character (if they got killed early on and didnt have a chance to play them) or a new one.

@flowheir
Well it would be an elimination type rp with several rounds.

So I was planning to have one despair character hidden among everyone else who would be doing the killing, then the others would have to try and find out who it is. If they do then that person will be killed and the game will reset with a different character being the darkened (with new characters or the same ones). If not then the darkened will keep killing people one by one.

So one sessions will probably just last a couple of weeks depending on how active people are then everyone would be welcomed back into it if they wish with either the same character (if they got killed early on and didnt have a chance to play them) or a new one.

@WildHunt

Hey, this seems pretty cool! I was in one of these once i was the murderer, and did a terrible job of hiding it, but i still won

Also, just a question: Is this going to be a dragon RP, a human RP, or literally anything humanoid RP?

EDIT: Another question: Do you have to know the series to RP this, or can you still play if you're a newcomer, or don't know about it at all?
@WildHunt

Hey, this seems pretty cool! I was in one of these once i was the murderer, and did a terrible job of hiding it, but i still won

Also, just a question: Is this going to be a dragon RP, a human RP, or literally anything humanoid RP?

EDIT: Another question: Do you have to know the series to RP this, or can you still play if you're a newcomer, or don't know about it at all?
@Pandacow

It'll be a human rp c:
@Pandacow

It'll be a human rp c:
I see, and would murdered characters be able to come back in the same round as a new character? (tho i guess that wouldn't work b/c then it'd be clear that they're not the despair)
I see, and would murdered characters be able to come back in the same round as a new character? (tho i guess that wouldn't work b/c then it'd be clear that they're not the despair)
@flowheir Not in the same round since they are all trapped in one place so there is a set number of people from the start.

So for example in the rp there are 15 characters trapped in the school and with each passing day someone is killed.

In the rp the rounds will go on with someone being killed off each in game day until the despair is found or everyone is killed.

Then it'll be restarted and everyone can join back in again and I will choose a different person to play the despair.

It'll just be a timed sort of murder mystery so with each murder there will be a little clue left over, or a piece of information that will allow people to have a chance at guessing who the killer is :)
@flowheir Not in the same round since they are all trapped in one place so there is a set number of people from the start.

So for example in the rp there are 15 characters trapped in the school and with each passing day someone is killed.

In the rp the rounds will go on with someone being killed off each in game day until the despair is found or everyone is killed.

Then it'll be restarted and everyone can join back in again and I will choose a different person to play the despair.

It'll just be a timed sort of murder mystery so with each murder there will be a little clue left over, or a piece of information that will allow people to have a chance at guessing who the killer is :)
up
up
Ohhh this is interesting~ Dangan Ronpa is a serious that I just started watching!
Ohhh this is interesting~ Dangan Ronpa is a serious that I just started watching!
oulcMpY.gif
@FlamesEmbrace yesss, it's such a good anime ^-^
@FlamesEmbrace yesss, it's such a good anime ^-^
1 2 3 4