Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Begin Anew [ FR RP - Closed ]
1 2 ... 51 52 53 54 55 ... 75 76
Meri looked at Poam, confused. He was no healer, but Myrrylen's outburst was unexpected. "On, second thought, Myrrylen, I think I'll be fine. I know what the croaker looks like, I can look for them myself. Go sleep." The other imperial seemed slightly frazzled, and Meri reconsidered his decision of talking to her for a long while.

Taking off before Myrrylen could respond, he went into the nearby forest. The imperial wondered when he had become so reliant on others. Huffing angrily, he continued digging. The bunch of dragons seemed particularly grumpy, which was to be expected. They had been up for almost two days straight, after all. Poam, in particular, worried him. The nocturne had been underwater for an extended period, and he was fire-aligned. Who knew what that could do to him? Besides, Meri swore by the Lightweaver he heard sloshing when Poam moved. Dammit, Poam, why'd you have to go and do that?
Meri looked at Poam, confused. He was no healer, but Myrrylen's outburst was unexpected. "On, second thought, Myrrylen, I think I'll be fine. I know what the croaker looks like, I can look for them myself. Go sleep." The other imperial seemed slightly frazzled, and Meri reconsidered his decision of talking to her for a long while.

Taking off before Myrrylen could respond, he went into the nearby forest. The imperial wondered when he had become so reliant on others. Huffing angrily, he continued digging. The bunch of dragons seemed particularly grumpy, which was to be expected. They had been up for almost two days straight, after all. Poam, in particular, worried him. The nocturne had been underwater for an extended period, and he was fire-aligned. Who knew what that could do to him? Besides, Meri swore by the Lightweaver he heard sloshing when Poam moved. Dammit, Poam, why'd you have to go and do that?
05qhES2.png
Once their meal was gone, Tigress glanced out of the cave. The others were likely moving to the forest for sleep, she guessed, which was fine. She was staying right where she was, and had no plans of sleeping in the trees when this cave was right here. Trees didn't make her feel safe nor hidden, if anything, they made her nervous. Who knew what could be lurking in the branches, camouflaged by the smell of leaves?
Besides, this was the extent of the cave. This cavern didn't seem to have any other tunnels leading from it, so it would be impossible to sneak up on her here. Curling up next to Rowan, she closed her eyes, and let sleep finally overtake her.
Once their meal was gone, Tigress glanced out of the cave. The others were likely moving to the forest for sleep, she guessed, which was fine. She was staying right where she was, and had no plans of sleeping in the trees when this cave was right here. Trees didn't make her feel safe nor hidden, if anything, they made her nervous. Who knew what could be lurking in the branches, camouflaged by the smell of leaves?
Besides, this was the extent of the cave. This cavern didn't seem to have any other tunnels leading from it, so it would be impossible to sneak up on her here. Curling up next to Rowan, she closed her eyes, and let sleep finally overtake her.
OJtR5hm.gifTVybt.pngOJtR5hm.gif
He widened his eyes and clumsily jumped backwards, trying to get farther from the furious imperial. He had never seen Myrr with such anger, and not only her loud voice but gigantic size were worrying. He wasn't afraid, only startled, but he wasn't akin to the idea of being smashed against the ground. "Hey, Hey -" He coughed between his speech."- Calm down, Myrr !" He pleaded, as magic flooded in her irate eyes.

Though, she suddenly sat down, what was even weirder to him; as he was expecting much more fighting from her part. Was her frustration that strong while at the same time so easy to suppress? He wondered if she was bipolar or had some sort of issue to control anger; either way Poam made a mental note to pay more attention to her behaviour from now on.

A bit hesitant, he hopped nearer her, listening as she explained the situation. "Is it that bad?" He asked, then turned around to glance at Meri. "A posion with only one antidote?" The nocturne said worriedly, but stay quiet afterwards, his mind working on a plan.

"Though, I'm sure that you won't need to do it by yourself Myrr, we can be of use." He then changed his glance to the young skydancer not much far from him. "Alloy said that they had a good knowledge of herbs; plus, you could tell us what it looks like so we can build a search party at morning." The nocturne explained, trying to put some reasoning on the task.

However, before more could be said, Meri left the group by himself, visiting the forest not far from there. The nocturne tilted his head, blinking a few times as the Imperial flew away. "Did he just...?" He pondered, and left a frustrated sight. He put a finger between his temples, massaging the headache that appeared. "He can't just fly like that?! He's the one injured on the first place!" The nocturne complained, and than looked around. "Someone needs to go there with him."
He widened his eyes and clumsily jumped backwards, trying to get farther from the furious imperial. He had never seen Myrr with such anger, and not only her loud voice but gigantic size were worrying. He wasn't afraid, only startled, but he wasn't akin to the idea of being smashed against the ground. "Hey, Hey -" He coughed between his speech."- Calm down, Myrr !" He pleaded, as magic flooded in her irate eyes.

Though, she suddenly sat down, what was even weirder to him; as he was expecting much more fighting from her part. Was her frustration that strong while at the same time so easy to suppress? He wondered if she was bipolar or had some sort of issue to control anger; either way Poam made a mental note to pay more attention to her behaviour from now on.

A bit hesitant, he hopped nearer her, listening as she explained the situation. "Is it that bad?" He asked, then turned around to glance at Meri. "A posion with only one antidote?" The nocturne said worriedly, but stay quiet afterwards, his mind working on a plan.

"Though, I'm sure that you won't need to do it by yourself Myrr, we can be of use." He then changed his glance to the young skydancer not much far from him. "Alloy said that they had a good knowledge of herbs; plus, you could tell us what it looks like so we can build a search party at morning." The nocturne explained, trying to put some reasoning on the task.

However, before more could be said, Meri left the group by himself, visiting the forest not far from there. The nocturne tilted his head, blinking a few times as the Imperial flew away. "Did he just...?" He pondered, and left a frustrated sight. He put a finger between his temples, massaging the headache that appeared. "He can't just fly like that?! He's the one injured on the first place!" The nocturne complained, and than looked around. "Someone needs to go there with him."
mini.png
> Meias <
she | her

The old Anchorage
A Water & Wind Clan
100.png
Myrrylen wiped a paw over her face, and leaned her shoulder into Poam. "Yes, yes... I know. Thank you dear. Im sorry for my outburst Im just.. Stressed. That's all. I will go with him alone, we will be fine. Again, thank you." She murmured and stood up, walking, then trotting, to bounding after her fellow imperial.

No way in all of the Plaguebringers domain would she let that wounded commander walk alone.

Myrrylen finally saw him up ahead, trudging through the boundless life, crushing vines and flowers, folding ears of broad leaved plants and dangling bulbs of luminescent glory spread through the treetops of the spreading conifers and smaller, flowering deciduous trees reached up to join together under the moonlight. "Let me help you." Is all she said.
Myrrylen wiped a paw over her face, and leaned her shoulder into Poam. "Yes, yes... I know. Thank you dear. Im sorry for my outburst Im just.. Stressed. That's all. I will go with him alone, we will be fine. Again, thank you." She murmured and stood up, walking, then trotting, to bounding after her fellow imperial.

No way in all of the Plaguebringers domain would she let that wounded commander walk alone.

Myrrylen finally saw him up ahead, trudging through the boundless life, crushing vines and flowers, folding ears of broad leaved plants and dangling bulbs of luminescent glory spread through the treetops of the spreading conifers and smaller, flowering deciduous trees reached up to join together under the moonlight. "Let me help you." Is all she said.
Archimedes flew back toward the dragons, hesitant. He was nervous, but a strange force drove him. He felt the warmth of the resting snapper and tried to fly as gently as possible. It didn't take but a moment before he spotted the fire just outside the mouth of the cave, and contemplated how to land without causing alarm.
He hovered above the ground lightly, a distance from the others. He slid Forsythia gently off his shoulders, and slunk toward the cave. He laid down much like a cat, tucking his attend under his body. He eyed all the dragons, counting them. "Wait, where has that imperial gone to?" He asked nobody in particular.
Archimedes flew back toward the dragons, hesitant. He was nervous, but a strange force drove him. He felt the warmth of the resting snapper and tried to fly as gently as possible. It didn't take but a moment before he spotted the fire just outside the mouth of the cave, and contemplated how to land without causing alarm.
He hovered above the ground lightly, a distance from the others. He slid Forsythia gently off his shoulders, and slunk toward the cave. He laid down much like a cat, tucking his attend under his body. He eyed all the dragons, counting them. "Wait, where has that imperial gone to?" He asked nobody in particular.
He tilted his head, and looked a couple of times to the side. Bipolar, myrr was definitely bipolar. Now was she all that calm and lovely, when just a few moments ago she was screaming curses at the top of her lungs? He found odd, but liked that side of hers anyway, and left the weirdness aside as she leaned against him, actually appreciating the caress. That volatility reminded him a little of himself, and he found emphaty and understandability on her feelings. It wasn't easy to be the only healer on the group, at least he imagined it wasn't, and thus, such a challenge was expected to bring frustration.

She left his side as quick as her feelings changed, and as watching her go, he decided to focus on something else. He had just woke up, and as much as his rest was a deep sleep, he didn't feel as if he had recovered much energy. The nocturne started to think. The images caught by his eyes were distinct once again, but he still felt as if his movements were slowler. His body felt heavy, his muscles having a bit more of difficulty to carry him around.

He was getting worried.

Though, his attention was changed as a long shadow paired over them. The body hid the moonlight for a second, and the small nocturne looked up in curiosity, but frowned as he discovered who it was. He waited for the ridgeback to land, not once leaving his slightly angry stare from the other's movements. The nocturne got up, and didn't waste a moment before walking to the scientist's direction. Stopping just in front of the other, he climbed a rock near the ridgeback (getting a bit taller than he was before, but not that much). Poam ignored completely the question that he heard, and threw on the air his own. He directed it harshly at the bigger dragon, his tone dry yet a bit hurt. "What made you come back?" Poam asked, his fire eyes staring intently at light ones.

Though, once he blinked, heavy teardrops fell down his cheeks.

He wasn't sad at that point, was he? Poam thought confused -and a bit frustated-, but didn't show it, smearing them away with a paw.

(( Science time with Meias! :D {PS: you don't need to read this part if you don't want }

As you may or have not already noticed, Poam has a literal fire inside his body, that fuels both his organism and personality. The fire represents metaphorically his lines of thought and action, the way he thinks and how he behaves. It's volatile and dangerous, but at the same time fragile; being able to change and be influenced by climate, temperature and even feelings.
Whe he gets angry, the fire bursts inside, when he gets sad, it decreases in size. Though, it might also happen the contrary, the environment influencing his metabolism, as it has just happened.

Being a fire dragon, it's bad and dangerous for him to enter water without a single prior preparation. Under it, he had to duplicate his metabolic process to keep the fire inside of him lit up. To create energy, one of the main ways is by the cellular respiration; which has a subproduct as dun dun duun water. From being a reptile and for also being submerged, he wasn't able to get rid of it, what caused the liquid to be retained within him. More water inside means that he needs more energy to evaporate it, more energy making means more water, which means more energy and... You got it. Not only that, the process uses a lot of Oxygens which, guess what, is also fuel to Fire. And as if the lack of oxygen wasn't enough, Poam talked underwater, the bubble making even more go away. Lol After all of that (and some other things), it was almost impossible for his flame to keep up, which explains part of what he had been through those last pages. ((I'd explain more but this essay has already got long enough)

But now he's getting better, don't worry. Once he woke up, he forced oxygen to get inside of him, and he's spitting/crying the water inside. It's a strange and slow process, I know, but there's no other option on how his body would do it by itself; he can't sweat!

TL;DR: Without the fire, he gets weak and numb, sad or just plainly blank. And he doesn't even know about this, how would him? Also, he's not crying over sadness; just getting rid of the water.
But I don't think that none of the dragons know that lmao))
He tilted his head, and looked a couple of times to the side. Bipolar, myrr was definitely bipolar. Now was she all that calm and lovely, when just a few moments ago she was screaming curses at the top of her lungs? He found odd, but liked that side of hers anyway, and left the weirdness aside as she leaned against him, actually appreciating the caress. That volatility reminded him a little of himself, and he found emphaty and understandability on her feelings. It wasn't easy to be the only healer on the group, at least he imagined it wasn't, and thus, such a challenge was expected to bring frustration.

She left his side as quick as her feelings changed, and as watching her go, he decided to focus on something else. He had just woke up, and as much as his rest was a deep sleep, he didn't feel as if he had recovered much energy. The nocturne started to think. The images caught by his eyes were distinct once again, but he still felt as if his movements were slowler. His body felt heavy, his muscles having a bit more of difficulty to carry him around.

He was getting worried.

Though, his attention was changed as a long shadow paired over them. The body hid the moonlight for a second, and the small nocturne looked up in curiosity, but frowned as he discovered who it was. He waited for the ridgeback to land, not once leaving his slightly angry stare from the other's movements. The nocturne got up, and didn't waste a moment before walking to the scientist's direction. Stopping just in front of the other, he climbed a rock near the ridgeback (getting a bit taller than he was before, but not that much). Poam ignored completely the question that he heard, and threw on the air his own. He directed it harshly at the bigger dragon, his tone dry yet a bit hurt. "What made you come back?" Poam asked, his fire eyes staring intently at light ones.

Though, once he blinked, heavy teardrops fell down his cheeks.

He wasn't sad at that point, was he? Poam thought confused -and a bit frustated-, but didn't show it, smearing them away with a paw.

(( Science time with Meias! :D {PS: you don't need to read this part if you don't want }

As you may or have not already noticed, Poam has a literal fire inside his body, that fuels both his organism and personality. The fire represents metaphorically his lines of thought and action, the way he thinks and how he behaves. It's volatile and dangerous, but at the same time fragile; being able to change and be influenced by climate, temperature and even feelings.
Whe he gets angry, the fire bursts inside, when he gets sad, it decreases in size. Though, it might also happen the contrary, the environment influencing his metabolism, as it has just happened.

Being a fire dragon, it's bad and dangerous for him to enter water without a single prior preparation. Under it, he had to duplicate his metabolic process to keep the fire inside of him lit up. To create energy, one of the main ways is by the cellular respiration; which has a subproduct as dun dun duun water. From being a reptile and for also being submerged, he wasn't able to get rid of it, what caused the liquid to be retained within him. More water inside means that he needs more energy to evaporate it, more energy making means more water, which means more energy and... You got it. Not only that, the process uses a lot of Oxygens which, guess what, is also fuel to Fire. And as if the lack of oxygen wasn't enough, Poam talked underwater, the bubble making even more go away. Lol After all of that (and some other things), it was almost impossible for his flame to keep up, which explains part of what he had been through those last pages. ((I'd explain more but this essay has already got long enough)

But now he's getting better, don't worry. Once he woke up, he forced oxygen to get inside of him, and he's spitting/crying the water inside. It's a strange and slow process, I know, but there's no other option on how his body would do it by itself; he can't sweat!

TL;DR: Without the fire, he gets weak and numb, sad or just plainly blank. And he doesn't even know about this, how would him? Also, he's not crying over sadness; just getting rid of the water.
But I don't think that none of the dragons know that lmao))
mini.png
> Meias <
she | her

The old Anchorage
A Water & Wind Clan
100.png
Meri didn't react as Myrrylen approached, the imperial still busying over the plants and rocks. Finally, his adrenaline high came to and end, and Meri suddenly felt tired. "Hey there," he slurred, eyes trying to focus on a particularly shiny rock, "izzit me or is everything really blurry?" His vision blurred. The other imperial became a vague brownish blob drowning in a sea of green. "Don't feel good," he mumbled, trying to stay upright and attempting to move towards her. Lurching forward, Meri's movements unearthed a Studded Dewlap Croaker, which frantically hopped away from its predators. Shooting out a claw, Meri swiped and missed the amphibian. He let out a string of curses. "Why is everything so damn fast?"

((sleep deprivation and poisoning, how fun))
Meri didn't react as Myrrylen approached, the imperial still busying over the plants and rocks. Finally, his adrenaline high came to and end, and Meri suddenly felt tired. "Hey there," he slurred, eyes trying to focus on a particularly shiny rock, "izzit me or is everything really blurry?" His vision blurred. The other imperial became a vague brownish blob drowning in a sea of green. "Don't feel good," he mumbled, trying to stay upright and attempting to move towards her. Lurching forward, Meri's movements unearthed a Studded Dewlap Croaker, which frantically hopped away from its predators. Shooting out a claw, Meri swiped and missed the amphibian. He let out a string of curses. "Why is everything so damn fast?"

((sleep deprivation and poisoning, how fun))
05qhES2.png
It had only been about an hour, but Tigress found herself roused from sleep. Lifting her head, she blinked to clear her blurry vision. She felt surprisingly rested, but judging by the sun's light shining in from the entrance, it had not been as long as she usually slept. Granted, she never slept more than a few hours anyway.
However, now that she was clean, rested, and not hungry anymore, she felt refreshed. Her wings, when she stretched them, didn't shake. She gave a few experimental flaps, and found the appendages to be strong and ready for use once more.
She glanced over at Rowan, who was still lying on the cave floor in a snoring heap. "Rowan, wake up." She called softly, smiling as his little red ears perked and he opened his big warm eyes. Rowan bounced to his feet, his tail wagging behind him as he trotted over to his master. Reaching down to Pat his head, Tigress made a low affectionate cooing noise at her familiar, before continuing out of the cave.
Meri and Myrrylen were no where in sight, but Archimedes had returned. Not wanting to interrupt the conversation by the fire, she spread her wings, and took off into the air with a few strokes of her Obsidian feathers. Rowan was quick to do the same, soaring up adjacent to Tigress. She didn't really go anywhere aside from up, not wanting to venture to far from the others. Now a hundred or so meters in the air above the fire pit, she began to circle the column of smoke rising from it, enjoying the smell that reminded her of home.
Tilting her wings slightly, she changed course, and began gliding toward the lake, drifting slowly downward as she did so. Just over ten meters above the water's surface, she tilted her body upwards, sending herself in a looping backflip that ended with her skimming the lake with her toe claws. Dipping her head, she parted her jaws to take a drink in passing, before pulling up slightly in order to land bipedal on the sand of the Lakeshore. Now on the opposite side of the lake, she gazed across it at the distant figures of the dragons she was begining to call her friends, despite their many differences. Glancing down at Rowan, who of course stood beside her, she smiled, and began to him a tune from one of the songs of her old clan.
It had only been about an hour, but Tigress found herself roused from sleep. Lifting her head, she blinked to clear her blurry vision. She felt surprisingly rested, but judging by the sun's light shining in from the entrance, it had not been as long as she usually slept. Granted, she never slept more than a few hours anyway.
However, now that she was clean, rested, and not hungry anymore, she felt refreshed. Her wings, when she stretched them, didn't shake. She gave a few experimental flaps, and found the appendages to be strong and ready for use once more.
She glanced over at Rowan, who was still lying on the cave floor in a snoring heap. "Rowan, wake up." She called softly, smiling as his little red ears perked and he opened his big warm eyes. Rowan bounced to his feet, his tail wagging behind him as he trotted over to his master. Reaching down to Pat his head, Tigress made a low affectionate cooing noise at her familiar, before continuing out of the cave.
Meri and Myrrylen were no where in sight, but Archimedes had returned. Not wanting to interrupt the conversation by the fire, she spread her wings, and took off into the air with a few strokes of her Obsidian feathers. Rowan was quick to do the same, soaring up adjacent to Tigress. She didn't really go anywhere aside from up, not wanting to venture to far from the others. Now a hundred or so meters in the air above the fire pit, she began to circle the column of smoke rising from it, enjoying the smell that reminded her of home.
Tilting her wings slightly, she changed course, and began gliding toward the lake, drifting slowly downward as she did so. Just over ten meters above the water's surface, she tilted her body upwards, sending herself in a looping backflip that ended with her skimming the lake with her toe claws. Dipping her head, she parted her jaws to take a drink in passing, before pulling up slightly in order to land bipedal on the sand of the Lakeshore. Now on the opposite side of the lake, she gazed across it at the distant figures of the dragons she was begining to call her friends, despite their many differences. Glancing down at Rowan, who of course stood beside her, she smiled, and began to him a tune from one of the songs of her old clan.
OJtR5hm.gifTVybt.pngOJtR5hm.gif
The dragoness shot up beside Meri, cupping the frog under a leaf with her hand. She extended a wing over the back of her fellow imperial, supporting him with her body. "Hey.. hey... Shshshhhh... Its okay. Come here..." Myrrylen murmured sweetly, nosing Meri over to lay beneath a broad trunked tree.

Picking up the noisy, squirming frog in her hand, she killed it with a swift rock to the head. She began her rituals by using her magic to mold a small tree into a basin with a ledge around it, warped wood and broad hardened leaves. Her back was turned to Meri, obscuring his view, but the strange mushing sounds mixed with puffs of magical steam from various spells lit up the area, and the dragon preforming each act. Sudden sparks and spirals of smoke, dust, and various toasted objects flew into the air, a slight holographic haze surrounding the dragoness. Her back hunched with intense concentration as she worked over her table, able to achieve more with the raw and pwerful energy of the forest surrounding her.

After a heavy amount of time had passed, Myrrylen sat back, relieved. The night was at its peak, and so was she. Exhausted, she turned around, a slight rustling sounded behind her as the basin of foilage retreated into the ground. Turning to the sick imperial, Myrrylen held out a small leaf that only framed a handful of droplets of a shining, milky liquid. "Drink." Is all she said.
The dragoness shot up beside Meri, cupping the frog under a leaf with her hand. She extended a wing over the back of her fellow imperial, supporting him with her body. "Hey.. hey... Shshshhhh... Its okay. Come here..." Myrrylen murmured sweetly, nosing Meri over to lay beneath a broad trunked tree.

Picking up the noisy, squirming frog in her hand, she killed it with a swift rock to the head. She began her rituals by using her magic to mold a small tree into a basin with a ledge around it, warped wood and broad hardened leaves. Her back was turned to Meri, obscuring his view, but the strange mushing sounds mixed with puffs of magical steam from various spells lit up the area, and the dragon preforming each act. Sudden sparks and spirals of smoke, dust, and various toasted objects flew into the air, a slight holographic haze surrounding the dragoness. Her back hunched with intense concentration as she worked over her table, able to achieve more with the raw and pwerful energy of the forest surrounding her.

After a heavy amount of time had passed, Myrrylen sat back, relieved. The night was at its peak, and so was she. Exhausted, she turned around, a slight rustling sounded behind her as the basin of foilage retreated into the ground. Turning to the sick imperial, Myrrylen held out a small leaf that only framed a handful of droplets of a shining, milky liquid. "Drink." Is all she said.
Okay, here we go [b]Player UN:[/b] Vermiculus [b]Dragon image:[/b] [img]https://thumb.ibb.co/mq3hY5/IMG_0268.png[/img] [b]Name:[/b] Franklin (Frank, Franky if you're close to him) [b]Gender&Pronouns:[/b] He/him [b]Flight:[/b] Ice [b]Any physical dimorphism?[/b] [s]None[/s] Edit: Will always have a limp on his hind left leg. [b]Mate:[/b] None yet. He's most likely going to be straight, though. But who knows? [b]Personality:[/b] Angry and vengeful at the world he lives in. Used to be quite friendly, but now holds other dragons with a bitter resentment and locks his emotions behind a dead and icy gaze. Like most other Bogsneaks, he prefers dark, damp areas, hidden away from other dragons. Believe it or not, he used to not be like this. In fact, he used to have a much more friendly and open behavior. If it's even possible to bring that personality back to him, he would be a fiercely loyal friend and ally. [b]The expulsion:[/b] Franklin used to be a Tundra, actually, a dragon much more suited to the icy wastelands he used to live in. He used to be the best of his clan, able to traverse the ice and snow to find food and be able to chase off enemies. But at some point, the transformation began. His fur was the first to go, black and white hairs would litter the nest he slept in. As his body began to change, he grew more and more hungry for meat, and became unable to travel far to find the food he needed. He became unable to keep warm, and would nearly freeze to death on colder nights. He was becoming much more of a hindrance than a help to the other Tundras, and one day they finally found the courage to chase him off. After days of traveling on little food and on the now festering wounds the Tundras left him, the worst one being a horrible cut that went from the base of his tail down the entire length of his back left leg, Franklin made his way here, to a land he would soon find out was filled with other outcasts, just like him. Whelp, here he is! Hope he's to y'all's liking now. Just tell me where I can join in and I'll write his first post when I can ^^
Okay, here we go

Player UN: Vermiculus
Dragon image: IMG_0268.png
Name: Franklin (Frank, Franky if you're close to him)
Gender&Pronouns: He/him
Flight: Ice
Any physical dimorphism? None Edit: Will always have a limp on his hind left leg.
Mate: None yet. He's most likely going to be straight, though. But who knows?
Personality: Angry and vengeful at the world he lives in. Used to be quite friendly, but now holds other dragons with a bitter resentment and locks his emotions behind a dead and icy gaze. Like most other Bogsneaks, he prefers dark, damp areas, hidden away from other dragons. Believe it or not, he used to not be like this. In fact, he used to have a much more friendly and open behavior. If it's even possible to bring that personality back to him, he would be a fiercely loyal friend and ally.
The expulsion: Franklin used to be a Tundra, actually, a dragon much more suited to the icy wastelands he used to live in. He used to be the best of his clan, able to traverse the ice and snow to find food and be able to chase off enemies. But at some point, the transformation began. His fur was the first to go, black and white hairs would litter the nest he slept in. As his body began to change, he grew more and more hungry for meat, and became unable to travel far to find the food he needed. He became unable to keep warm, and would nearly freeze to death on colder nights. He was becoming much more of a hindrance than a help to the other Tundras, and one day they finally found the courage to chase him off. After days of traveling on little food and on the now festering wounds the Tundras left him, the worst one being a horrible cut that went from the base of his tail down the entire length of his back left leg, Franklin made his way here, to a land he would soon find out was filled with other outcasts, just like him.

Whelp, here he is! Hope he's to y'all's liking now. Just tell me where I can join in and I'll write his first post when I can ^^
_com__vermiculus_by_lostumbreon-dceio9o.png
1 2 ... 51 52 53 54 55 ... 75 76