Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Fight By Me {CLOSED}
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
@SoaringLynx
Yep! And Thank you so much! I originally made this a year ago, but it died, so I decided to restart it.
@SoaringLynx
Yep! And Thank you so much! I originally made this a year ago, but it died, so I decided to restart it.
tumblr_mjvaeyAiJk1rgpyeqo1_500.gif
Just letting everyone know I will be away for the weekend, forgive me! I'll be back around Sunday afternoon or Monday.
Just letting everyone know I will be away for the weekend, forgive me! I'll be back around Sunday afternoon or Monday.
tumblr_mbrfv16TZj1r9y3da.gif
Ok!
Ok!
@Avirein Alrighty! Thank you so much for letting me join, I'm excited to hop on in! ((I may do this with awkward introductions, just warning you all~ and also, sorry I was so late in posting this, I had a lot of things happening irl.)) [b]Full Student Name:[/b] Serendipity Chayanne [b]Preferred Name:[/b] S.P, or Seren [b]Age:[/b] 16 [b]Gender:[/b] Female [b]Sexuality:[/b] Bi??? [b]Crush:[/b] Elaine [b]Personality:[/b] Serendipity, or Seren for short, is a loud rambunctious soul, bubbling with bright energy, and a lightning fast reaction time. She has a rowdy way of interacting with others, not afraid to sound dumb, or be embarrassed in front of others. She doesn't like the cold, or the quiet, one giving her physical chills down her spine, the other feeling like a clam before a deadly storm. She doesn't mind attention, but doesn't bathe in it, keeping a sort of balance with her wild manner of speech. She loves to crack a joke when possible, always shifting subjects when darker topics appear near her. Seren feels very uncomfortable when another is down, forcing a happy attitude to counter act her discomfort in those situations. [b]Appearance:[/b] [img]https://i.paigeeworld.com/user-media/1454284800000/5627cc75deae73d31b7576b8_56afb22742be206d0915d3e1_320.jpg[/img] Just imagine a goofy grin on this solemn face~ [b]Preferred classes:[/b] Fire Potions [s]Healing[/s] Alchemy [s]Possibly Bonding??? [/s] [b]Magic Type:[/b] Healing [b]Bio/ Family:[/b] Seren's backstory was a lighter tone than many others, her childhood filled with a loving father, while her mother died at childbirth. Her father had done his best to protect his little girl, keeping her considerably safe, but not telling her of the hardships in life, causing her acute dis-comfortableness in sticky, or dreary situations. She shares his gift with healing magic, being able to produce sparks of healing spells, and being able to produce curing tonics with her breath. Seren aspires do be like her father, who became a doctor for extreme wounds and poisoning. She entered the academy with high hopes, her father supporting her every whim. ((May add more later, I'm tired rn lol))
@Avirein
Alrighty! Thank you so much for letting me join, I'm excited to hop on in!
((I may do this with awkward introductions, just warning you all~ and also, sorry I was so late in posting this, I had a lot of things happening irl.))

Full Student Name: Serendipity Chayanne
Preferred Name: S.P, or Seren
Sexuality: Bi???
Crush: Elaine
Personality:
Serendipity, or Seren for short, is a loud rambunctious soul, bubbling with bright energy, and a lightning fast reaction time. She has a rowdy way of interacting with others, not afraid to sound dumb, or be embarrassed in front of others. She doesn't like the cold, or the quiet, one giving her physical chills down her spine, the other feeling like a clam before a deadly storm.
She doesn't mind attention, but doesn't bathe in it, keeping a sort of balance with her wild manner of speech. She loves to crack a joke when possible, always shifting subjects when darker topics appear near her.
Seren feels very uncomfortable when another is down, forcing a happy attitude to counter act her discomfort in those situations.
Appearance:
5627cc75deae73d31b7576b8_56afb22742be206d0915d3e1_320.jpg
Just imagine a goofy grin on this solemn face~
Preferred classes:
Fire
Potions
Healing
Alchemy
Possibly Bonding???

Magic Type: Healing
Bio/ Family: Seren's backstory was a lighter tone than many others, her childhood filled with a loving father, while her mother died at childbirth.
Her father had done his best to protect his little girl, keeping her considerably safe, but not telling her of the hardships in life, causing her acute dis-comfortableness in sticky, or dreary situations. She shares his gift with healing magic, being able to produce sparks of healing spells, and being able to produce curing tonics with her breath. Seren aspires do be like her father, who became a doctor for extreme wounds and poisoning. She entered the academy with high hopes, her father supporting her every whim.
((May add more later, I'm tired rn lol))
@SoaringLynx
Great! She's going to be the best roommate for Faye! Ahhhhhh! Yay!
Also, in case you didn't see... I don't need to ever be pinged. :D
@SoaringLynx
Great! She's going to be the best roommate for Faye! Ahhhhhh! Yay!
Also, in case you didn't see... I don't need to ever be pinged. :D
((@ Avirein and @ Everyone))

I have been trying to find a way to jump in, but every time I read over the posts, I'm getting confused.
Can someone help explain what's happening right now?

If not, I can try and work something out myself.
((@ Avirein and @ Everyone))

I have been trying to find a way to jump in, but every time I read over the posts, I'm getting confused.
Can someone help explain what's happening right now?

If not, I can try and work something out myself.
@SoaringLynx

So basically most of the characters have split up into groups of three or pairs, with Eria, Uol, and Dara being at a dorm, Elaine and Faye talking, and I think Cryo is alone right now. I think I missed some characters and I'm sorry if I did, it just gets a little confusing sometimes.

One of my characters is available to interact, I can get him to come over to Serendipity if you want :)
I don't know where your character is though, so if you could make an intro post just saying where she is that would be good :3
@SoaringLynx

So basically most of the characters have split up into groups of three or pairs, with Eria, Uol, and Dara being at a dorm, Elaine and Faye talking, and I think Cryo is alone right now. I think I missed some characters and I'm sorry if I did, it just gets a little confusing sometimes.

One of my characters is available to interact, I can get him to come over to Serendipity if you want :)
I don't know where your character is though, so if you could make an intro post just saying where she is that would be good :3
hu72dVR.png
so Elaine and Faye are in the calfiteteria and are about to meet up with Cyro, Dara is helping some one with finding their room, and cyro is talking to Uol and Eria. I think that's it.
so Elaine and Faye are in the calfiteteria and are about to meet up with Cyro, Dara is helping some one with finding their room, and cyro is talking to Uol and Eria. I think that's it.
109dcbb08671a69cebba15e6860b2efdb65bde8f_128.gifavatar_4df3de827152_128.png Voltron And Twenty One Pilots
@Josell

Ahh thank you so much, that was very helpful!

I will be making an entry post, don't worry hehe
@Josell

Ahh thank you so much, that was very helpful!

I will be making an entry post, don't worry hehe
@SoaringLynx
Cryo has caught up with Eria and the others and my other character Voutos is in the cafeteria where both Elaine and Faye are as well. Other then that, Josell's information is correct.
@SoaringLynx
Cryo has caught up with Eria and the others and my other character Voutos is in the cafeteria where both Elaine and Faye are as well. Other then that, Josell's information is correct.
tq6VrgN.png

Mai/Mat
he/they/it
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14