Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | (RP) Open Roleplay
1 2 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 39
@Draigkegnet

The Serthis let out a deep-throated growl, now frantically thrashing as it attempted to free itself.

Godric joined the other, larger dragons in an attempt to subdue the furious Serthis, his eyes flickering nervously.
@Draigkegnet

The Serthis let out a deep-throated growl, now frantically thrashing as it attempted to free itself.

Godric joined the other, larger dragons in an attempt to subdue the furious Serthis, his eyes flickering nervously.
Wy0IOy1.png
@Akecai

As they all struggled with the Serthis Brotic appeared and roared at them, the Serthis frose in fear but everyone remained in their places.
"Where are your beast friend" growled Brotic with flames in his mouth "tell me or your head will burn in flames as your friends will burn after you
@Akecai

As they all struggled with the Serthis Brotic appeared and roared at them, the Serthis frose in fear but everyone remained in their places.
"Where are your beast friend" growled Brotic with flames in his mouth "tell me or your head will burn in flames as your friends will burn after you
NHCgbB.jpg
@Draigkegnet

The Serthis had frozen entirely, it's expression blank as it stared at the hostile dragon, before it bared its teeth and growled out. "I rather die than betray my kin."

Godric snarled softly.
@Draigkegnet

The Serthis had frozen entirely, it's expression blank as it stared at the hostile dragon, before it bared its teeth and growled out. "I rather die than betray my kin."

Godric snarled softly.
Wy0IOy1.png
@Akecai

Brotic flickered his tail and everyone jumped off the Serthis, Brotic grabbed the Serthis by his neck and slammed it to a tree.
"Last chance... Where a they, and im being benebolent"
@Akecai

Brotic flickered his tail and everyone jumped off the Serthis, Brotic grabbed the Serthis by his neck and slammed it to a tree.
"Last chance... Where a they, and im being benebolent"
NHCgbB.jpg
@Draigkegnet

The Serthis gritted its sharp teeth angrily, before speaking. "Near the East. Hidden in cave. Waiting till dark."

Godric looked at the other dragons, his talons sinking into the ground, realizing the danger that was very, very near.
@Draigkegnet

The Serthis gritted its sharp teeth angrily, before speaking. "Near the East. Hidden in cave. Waiting till dark."

Godric looked at the other dragons, his talons sinking into the ground, realizing the danger that was very, very near.
Wy0IOy1.png
@Akecai

Brotic have the Serthis to Shard "take him to the prison....we are fighting" the dragons walked back to the lair to advice the others
@Akecai

Brotic have the Serthis to Shard "take him to the prison....we are fighting" the dragons walked back to the lair to advice the others
NHCgbB.jpg
@Draigkegnet

Godric followed the other dragon, catching up to him and allowing the other dragons to lead the Serthis to its fate.

"...Are you leading an attack directly to the Serthis' hiding place?" Godric asked the other dragon.
@Draigkegnet

Godric followed the other dragon, catching up to him and allowing the other dragons to lead the Serthis to its fate.

"...Are you leading an attack directly to the Serthis' hiding place?" Godric asked the other dragon.
Wy0IOy1.png
@Akecai

"we´ll send spies first, if they are really attacking then we will attack" said Brotic
@Akecai

"we´ll send spies first, if they are really attacking then we will attack" said Brotic
NHCgbB.jpg
@Draigkegnet

Godric nodded, seriously. "Would you like me to help?"
@Draigkegnet

Godric nodded, seriously. "Would you like me to help?"
Wy0IOy1.png
@Akecai

"we need all the help" he said with a smile.
they arrived to the lair and everyone was already waiting for instructions.
"ok everyone, Mydria, Melinoe i want you to stay and take care of the hatchlings... Roran, Navhii go to spy on those beasts they are near the east on a cave, as soon as you see something return and report take Wally with you... anyone else prepare your claws we are fighting today"

Roran Navhii and Wally spread their wings and with two powerfur wing beats they disappeared into the sky, the rest of the clan were preparing themselves and hiding the hatchlings and eggs
@Akecai

"we need all the help" he said with a smile.
they arrived to the lair and everyone was already waiting for instructions.
"ok everyone, Mydria, Melinoe i want you to stay and take care of the hatchlings... Roran, Navhii go to spy on those beasts they are near the east on a cave, as soon as you see something return and report take Wally with you... anyone else prepare your claws we are fighting today"

Roran Navhii and Wally spread their wings and with two powerfur wing beats they disappeared into the sky, the rest of the clan were preparing themselves and hiding the hatchlings and eggs
NHCgbB.jpg
1 2 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 39