Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | (RP) Open Roleplay
1 2 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 39
@Draigkegnet

The Serthis remained completely motionless. "What you want me to say? We still not friends."

Godric began to slowly realize that this could, very well, be a trap.
@Draigkegnet

The Serthis remained completely motionless. "What you want me to say? We still not friends."

Godric began to slowly realize that this could, very well, be a trap.
Wy0IOy1.png
@Akecai

"I don't trust you either beast... But seeing a Serthis this close to a dragon lair is extremely weird and suspicious just to pass by" said Shard, Arngrim looked nervously at Godric and then to shard.
"Explain yourself if you appreciate your scales" said Arngrim with a growl
@Akecai

"I don't trust you either beast... But seeing a Serthis this close to a dragon lair is extremely weird and suspicious just to pass by" said Shard, Arngrim looked nervously at Godric and then to shard.
"Explain yourself if you appreciate your scales" said Arngrim with a growl
NHCgbB.jpg
@Draigkegnet

Godric finally spoke after a few moments of silence. "If you are truly in search of your kin, why are you looking so close to a dragon's lair?"

The Serthis shook its head, looking annoyed, but now refused to respond.
@Draigkegnet

Godric finally spoke after a few moments of silence. "If you are truly in search of your kin, why are you looking so close to a dragon's lair?"

The Serthis shook its head, looking annoyed, but now refused to respond.
Wy0IOy1.png
@Akecai

"he is asking you something Serthis" said Shard with a growl
"if you don´t speak soon your head might be in danger... it all depends on my father" said Arngrim
@Akecai

"he is asking you something Serthis" said Shard with a growl
"if you don´t speak soon your head might be in danger... it all depends on my father" said Arngrim
NHCgbB.jpg
@Draigkegnet

The Serthis lashed it's tail, looking furious momentarily before fading into nonchalance. "Because my kin planned an attack."

Godric froze, his purple eyes darkening.
@Draigkegnet

The Serthis lashed it's tail, looking furious momentarily before fading into nonchalance. "Because my kin planned an attack."

Godric froze, his purple eyes darkening.
Wy0IOy1.png
@Akecai

as fast as he said that Shard was already behind him biting his neck applying enough pression for him to be inmobilized but not killed
"where are the others beast!" said Arngrim using the biggest claw on his foor as a knife to the Serthis neck
@Akecai

as fast as he said that Shard was already behind him biting his neck applying enough pression for him to be inmobilized but not killed
"where are the others beast!" said Arngrim using the biggest claw on his foor as a knife to the Serthis neck
NHCgbB.jpg
@Draigkegnet

The Serthis didn't struggle, though its eyes shone with hate and disgust. It hissed out, "You dragons think you boss, but we strong!"

Godric whipped his head around wildly, sniffing the air desperately. What if the attack was to the Clan's lair? Oh, stars, what if the hatchlings were hurt? "Where are they?" Godric demanded from next to Arngrim, glowering down at the snarling Serthis.
@Draigkegnet

The Serthis didn't struggle, though its eyes shone with hate and disgust. It hissed out, "You dragons think you boss, but we strong!"

Godric whipped his head around wildly, sniffing the air desperately. What if the attack was to the Clan's lair? Oh, stars, what if the hatchlings were hurt? "Where are they?" Godric demanded from next to Arngrim, glowering down at the snarling Serthis.
Wy0IOy1.png
@Akecai

"Maybe if you stopped killing Hatchlings we can get to an agreement , now answer beast!!!!!"
Roared Arngrim, "go get my father" he said to Luke who nodded and ran of as fast as he could
@Akecai

"Maybe if you stopped killing Hatchlings we can get to an agreement , now answer beast!!!!!"
Roared Arngrim, "go get my father" he said to Luke who nodded and ran of as fast as he could
NHCgbB.jpg
@Draigkegnet

Godric fidgeted, energy coursing through his limbs as he desperately wanted to do something to help.

The Serthis had gone still, it's eyes dark and full of hate, as its tail lashed violently.
@Draigkegnet

Godric fidgeted, energy coursing through his limbs as he desperately wanted to do something to help.

The Serthis had gone still, it's eyes dark and full of hate, as its tail lashed violently.
Wy0IOy1.png
@Akecai

Shard kept trying to hold on due to the tail and Arngrim jumped over the serthis tail to inmobilize him.

Everyone left the hatchlings with their parents and went to do their own chores "theyl grow to do great things" said Brotic to Cody
"Brothic!!! Brotic!!!!" Screamed Luke
Brotic looked at the blonde tundra "what is it?"
"We captured a Serthis, it says they are planning an attack" said Luke with a worried look
Brotic's face grew pale "Tell Grettir and Chesar now! Where are they?!"
"Down at the section two near to the river"
Brotic started running to the forest as fast as he could and Luke flew away in search of the other leaders
@Akecai

Shard kept trying to hold on due to the tail and Arngrim jumped over the serthis tail to inmobilize him.

Everyone left the hatchlings with their parents and went to do their own chores "theyl grow to do great things" said Brotic to Cody
"Brothic!!! Brotic!!!!" Screamed Luke
Brotic looked at the blonde tundra "what is it?"
"We captured a Serthis, it says they are planning an attack" said Luke with a worried look
Brotic's face grew pale "Tell Grettir and Chesar now! Where are they?!"
"Down at the section two near to the river"
Brotic started running to the forest as fast as he could and Luke flew away in search of the other leaders
NHCgbB.jpg
1 2 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 39