Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Lux Est Memoriam [Private]
1 2 3
The ridgeback smiled as he dipped his head down slightly, having acknowledged the tone in the other voice as he explained who Aiea was. He knew that clan Plague-Fang was a wonderful place, a strong clan with strong alliances. However he also knew some of the dragons to be violent and menacing warriors. "Yes, just the bottom on the next space available." His voice was soft as the candle flickered on the wick, casting long and dark shadows in the tent while the sound of a quill scratching parchment filled in the momentary silence.

Saranus then stood, taking the quill and parchment back once the signature was finished. "I looked forward to future endeavors with you and your clan," He smiled as he tucked the important document away into a chest, rolling it before tying it off with a red silk ribbon. "Please enjoy the festivities and stay here at Interstellar for however long necessary." He exchanged looks between the two before he left the tent, leaving the entrance open as he left the two newcomers in the moment of their newly made alliance.

(( Do you think this is a good conclusion for this prompt? ))
The ridgeback smiled as he dipped his head down slightly, having acknowledged the tone in the other voice as he explained who Aiea was. He knew that clan Plague-Fang was a wonderful place, a strong clan with strong alliances. However he also knew some of the dragons to be violent and menacing warriors. "Yes, just the bottom on the next space available." His voice was soft as the candle flickered on the wick, casting long and dark shadows in the tent while the sound of a quill scratching parchment filled in the momentary silence.

Saranus then stood, taking the quill and parchment back once the signature was finished. "I looked forward to future endeavors with you and your clan," He smiled as he tucked the important document away into a chest, rolling it before tying it off with a red silk ribbon. "Please enjoy the festivities and stay here at Interstellar for however long necessary." He exchanged looks between the two before he left the tent, leaving the entrance open as he left the two newcomers in the moment of their newly made alliance.

(( Do you think this is a good conclusion for this prompt? ))
FCGpVbU.png
tumblr_osqzmkPZb71v8lm95o4_75sq.gifytkEBod.pngmjtJ868.pngq9EEy5M.pngtumblr_osqzmkPZb71v8lm95o3_75sq.gif
WIy57Zy.png
((I believe so. I cant see a way to take it any farther. Now we need to come up with a trail of some sort to put the alliance to the test. Maybe we migjt be able to convince plague-fang to join the fun.))

"Are you sure about this?" Lucida asked after the ridgeback had left. "I mean, we don't know much about them, or him for that matter."

Samuel gave his sister a conforting look. "If they are strong enough to be allies with Plague-fang, then they can be trusted." He said, leading his younger sibling out of the tent and back into the chaos of the festivities. "They don't make allies lightly, Luci. Or, at least, that Is what Aiea said. The only reason we are allies with them is because of mom and the general, and even then the general had to go to great lengths to make it happen."
((I believe so. I cant see a way to take it any farther. Now we need to come up with a trail of some sort to put the alliance to the test. Maybe we migjt be able to convince plague-fang to join the fun.))

"Are you sure about this?" Lucida asked after the ridgeback had left. "I mean, we don't know much about them, or him for that matter."

Samuel gave his sister a conforting look. "If they are strong enough to be allies with Plague-fang, then they can be trusted." He said, leading his younger sibling out of the tent and back into the chaos of the festivities. "They don't make allies lightly, Luci. Or, at least, that Is what Aiea said. The only reason we are allies with them is because of mom and the general, and even then the general had to go to great lengths to make it happen."
70YmvCZ.png
Libra, He/Him +1 FR time
(( Oooo that would be very interesting! Especially since a lot of Interstellar dragons are tied with those of Plague-Fang.

I'll ping them to add them to this discussion

@Schattenfeuer

Hello dear! Would you want to an RP including all three of us since our clans are somewhat interconnected? ))
(( Oooo that would be very interesting! Especially since a lot of Interstellar dragons are tied with those of Plague-Fang.

I'll ping them to add them to this discussion

@Schattenfeuer

Hello dear! Would you want to an RP including all three of us since our clans are somewhat interconnected? ))
FCGpVbU.png
tumblr_osqzmkPZb71v8lm95o4_75sq.gifytkEBod.pngmjtJ868.pngq9EEy5M.pngtumblr_osqzmkPZb71v8lm95o3_75sq.gif
WIy57Zy.png
@Novix99 @Comic1sans

ye summoned me!

hi.
maybe i could be talked into a three - way- rp, could someone give me a short run down on the plot? but i warn ya, i'm currently lazy as hell
@Novix99 @Comic1sans

ye summoned me!

hi.
maybe i could be talked into a three - way- rp, could someone give me a short run down on the plot? but i warn ya, i'm currently lazy as hell
tumblr_na5dh68Ezc1tfzajgo2_500.gif
@Schattenfeuer

Hello friend!

We haven't figured out a plot yet but we were just wondering if you would be interested in one
@Schattenfeuer

Hello friend!

We haven't figured out a plot yet but we were just wondering if you would be interested in one
FCGpVbU.png
WIy57Zy.png
Ummm....we dont have one?

So far, Sam and Lucida were at the Memory of the Light, because they were pressured into going by someone I shall leave unnamed for now, and have forged an alliance with your oldest alliance, Interstellar. Now we need some way to use that alliance. For a darker theme, I have someone I can use, but I don't want to have to much control. Maybe have a few troublemakers form a band of extremists hellbent on breaking the alliances between our three clans and causing chaos? Just a thought.
Ummm....we dont have one?

So far, Sam and Lucida were at the Memory of the Light, because they were pressured into going by someone I shall leave unnamed for now, and have forged an alliance with your oldest alliance, Interstellar. Now we need some way to use that alliance. For a darker theme, I have someone I can use, but I don't want to have to much control. Maybe have a few troublemakers form a band of extremists hellbent on breaking the alliances between our three clans and causing chaos? Just a thought.
70YmvCZ.png
Libra, He/Him +1 FR time
@Schattenfeuer

ooo that sounds interesting, I have a certain fire drake who is infamous for being malicious and cruel, perhaps he could also have some involvement in the ordeal?
@Schattenfeuer

ooo that sounds interesting, I have a certain fire drake who is infamous for being malicious and cruel, perhaps he could also have some involvement in the ordeal?
FCGpVbU.png
WIy57Zy.png
@Novix99 @Comic1sans

i am not a fan for being the bad guy, nor for all out war.
@Novix99 @Comic1sans

i am not a fan for being the bad guy, nor for all out war.
tumblr_na5dh68Ezc1tfzajgo2_500.gif
@Schattenfeuer

Perhaps Plague-Fang gets involved to help settle the confusion and avoid seeing two allies go to war with each other?
@Schattenfeuer

Perhaps Plague-Fang gets involved to help settle the confusion and avoid seeing two allies go to war with each other?
FCGpVbU.png
WIy57Zy.png
It doesnt have to be all out war though. It could be a war of words or something that nessicitates the alliance being called upon.

For instance, say, to put pressure on the alliance, the fire drake of novix goes after the one link between alll three, Samuel. They manage to take him hostage by kidnapping him, how is up discussion, and puts a time limit on his life. This, of course, would bring aeia into it(as well as anyone else if you didn't want to use aeia) , and sans would call upon all the allies of the creed to help find Sam before the deadline.

@Schattenfeuer
It doesnt have to be all out war though. It could be a war of words or something that nessicitates the alliance being called upon.

For instance, say, to put pressure on the alliance, the fire drake of novix goes after the one link between alll three, Samuel. They manage to take him hostage by kidnapping him, how is up discussion, and puts a time limit on his life. This, of course, would bring aeia into it(as well as anyone else if you didn't want to use aeia) , and sans would call upon all the allies of the creed to help find Sam before the deadline.

@Schattenfeuer
70YmvCZ.png
Libra, He/Him +1 FR time
1 2 3