Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Percy Jackson Rp,[CLOSED]
1 2 ... 197 198 199 200 201 ... 317 318
Holly felt her sister gently touch her face and smiled in her sleep. It was a pleasant feeling, her sisters touch. She slowly drifted back asleep, and dreamed about her life with Estelle before they both found out they were demigods.
Holly felt her sister gently touch her face and smiled in her sleep. It was a pleasant feeling, her sisters touch. She slowly drifted back asleep, and dreamed about her life with Estelle before they both found out they were demigods.
pJngKR5.jpg
| Jade |
| She/Her |
| INTJ |
Zyph couldn't sleep. He pretended he was resting deeply, with his eyes closed, and breathing slow and steady. But in reality, the god wasn't tired and couldn't stay still. He willed his body to dissolve into quiet warm air, and he slipped out of the cave. The gust rushed over the ocean, until he reached a random point, with no humans around. Zyph shifted back into a human form, and flapped his wings, hovering above the silent black waters.
He sighed, and touched down on top of the star-lit liquid. It lapped around him, holding him up.

You know who Chip is, His mind whispered in slight. Why do you stick around?

It was a tough question he asked himself. Zyph knew the small boy was far more dangerous then he looked. Chip had the powerful smell of new storms pounding the ground, and hot air in summer. Zyph was a god, though. He couldn't directly interfere. He couldn't even tell the other demigods. Zyph clenched his jaw in determination. The god of the east wind would watch and protect the group from the enemy within.

Zyph's thoughts were distracted as a small fish nibbled on his toe. He laughed, and created a bread crumb, throwing it to the silver creature. Another fish swam by, then another, until a whole school fled past him. The god looked up to see a huge and stunningly beautiful sea monster leap out of the sea, water streaming off it's diamond blue body. Pores along it's body glowed bright blue as it flashed some unknown word to another. Seconds later it was gone.

Zyph couldn't help but feel pity for the mortals. They may have seen a whale, but even that didn't compare to the beauty of some monsters. Ouranos/Chip had one point in their true goal. Mist blocked the mortals of these creatures, and they couldn't appreciate their prowess. But it was better that way. Mortals would panic, and never feel safe again. It was the gift that was truly a curse. It was the thing you wanted until you got.

The god transformed back into a breeze, and blew back to the cavern, where he settled down to sleep again. He wrapped his body into his wings, and drifted off into a dreamless sleep.

Zyph couldn't sleep. He pretended he was resting deeply, with his eyes closed, and breathing slow and steady. But in reality, the god wasn't tired and couldn't stay still. He willed his body to dissolve into quiet warm air, and he slipped out of the cave. The gust rushed over the ocean, until he reached a random point, with no humans around. Zyph shifted back into a human form, and flapped his wings, hovering above the silent black waters.
He sighed, and touched down on top of the star-lit liquid. It lapped around him, holding him up.

You know who Chip is, His mind whispered in slight. Why do you stick around?

It was a tough question he asked himself. Zyph knew the small boy was far more dangerous then he looked. Chip had the powerful smell of new storms pounding the ground, and hot air in summer. Zyph was a god, though. He couldn't directly interfere. He couldn't even tell the other demigods. Zyph clenched his jaw in determination. The god of the east wind would watch and protect the group from the enemy within.

Zyph's thoughts were distracted as a small fish nibbled on his toe. He laughed, and created a bread crumb, throwing it to the silver creature. Another fish swam by, then another, until a whole school fled past him. The god looked up to see a huge and stunningly beautiful sea monster leap out of the sea, water streaming off it's diamond blue body. Pores along it's body glowed bright blue as it flashed some unknown word to another. Seconds later it was gone.

Zyph couldn't help but feel pity for the mortals. They may have seen a whale, but even that didn't compare to the beauty of some monsters. Ouranos/Chip had one point in their true goal. Mist blocked the mortals of these creatures, and they couldn't appreciate their prowess. But it was better that way. Mortals would panic, and never feel safe again. It was the gift that was truly a curse. It was the thing you wanted until you got.

The god transformed back into a breeze, and blew back to the cavern, where he settled down to sleep again. He wrapped his body into his wings, and drifted off into a dreamless sleep.

(Dang, that was deep)
(Dang, that was deep)

Lore Shop - Wishlist - Clan Lore

rsz_lore.png
Lola bit back a very foul name to the figure "I'm COMING" she growled, using his tone.

Lola bit back a very foul name to the figure "I'm COMING" she growled, using his tone.

Kai|Genderfluid|They/Them|INFP
Angry Squish Roll]/b]Z1OhMta.png
Katherine couldn't fall asleep, she walked over to Cooper. "How did you sleep?" She asks.
Katherine couldn't fall asleep, she walked over to Cooper. "How did you sleep?" She asks.
tumblr_inline_nscdm3AKSx1r3h1o8_540.png
Cooper:

Cooper turned to Katherine with a grin.
"First I close my eyes... then I shut down my bodily functions."
Cooper:

Cooper turned to Katherine with a grin.
"First I close my eyes... then I shut down my bodily functions."

rsz_lore.png
Katherine laughs. "That's not what I meant." She says.
Katherine laughs. "That's not what I meant." She says.
Cooper:

Cooper chuckled too. He enjoyed Katherine's company quite a lot.
"Well, it's best not to think of what's to come. I mean, we still have a long ways to go if we're going to save the world and everything."

Trinity:

Trinity slowly awoke to the sound of two voices quietly chattering. Entering the conversation, she spoke with a yawn. "So, how are you two?"
Cooper:

Cooper chuckled too. He enjoyed Katherine's company quite a lot.
"Well, it's best not to think of what's to come. I mean, we still have a long ways to go if we're going to save the world and everything."

Trinity:

Trinity slowly awoke to the sound of two voices quietly chattering. Entering the conversation, she spoke with a yawn. "So, how are you two?"

rsz_lore.png
Katherine had been hoping she would be able to talk to Cooper a bit more before anyone else woke up, she turns around to look at her sister. "Cold." She says.
Katherine had been hoping she would be able to talk to Cooper a bit more before anyone else woke up, she turns around to look at her sister. "Cold." She says.
woo 200 pages :D
woo 200 pages :D

rsz_lore.png
1 2 ... 197 198 199 200 201 ... 317 318