Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Clan clash
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 157 158
Ethel squawked in surprise, she couldn't believe she let herself get caught! The beast had her by the throat, making it impossible for her to shift, for no matter what form will still have a part in his jaw. She also doubted she had the energy for another shift, mythical creatures always drained her the most.

She felt desperate, she knew her sister will be looking for her and her she was stuck in a psycho dragons mouth. When she heard the invitation whispered in her mind once more she challenged it, or what!?

Alicia felt like time might have just skipped, impossible. She looked to the boy and introduced herself while she digest what he told her about Ethel, "My name is Alicia, wished to have met you in better circumstances." She looked around and found what she thought to be the staircase to outside, "Lets go down and see if we can help any way." Without saying anything else she rushed for the stairs, her mind racing about her sister.
Ethel squawked in surprise, she couldn't believe she let herself get caught! The beast had her by the throat, making it impossible for her to shift, for no matter what form will still have a part in his jaw. She also doubted she had the energy for another shift, mythical creatures always drained her the most.

She felt desperate, she knew her sister will be looking for her and her she was stuck in a psycho dragons mouth. When she heard the invitation whispered in her mind once more she challenged it, or what!?

Alicia felt like time might have just skipped, impossible. She looked to the boy and introduced herself while she digest what he told her about Ethel, "My name is Alicia, wished to have met you in better circumstances." She looked around and found what she thought to be the staircase to outside, "Lets go down and see if we can help any way." Without saying anything else she rushed for the stairs, her mind racing about her sister.
Jazmine glared. RICK! You will let that girl go, or I swear I will come out and slaughter you! Make me came the reply, so Jazmine shifted and flew outside to greet Rick...

Rick shook Ethel slightly. He heard Jazmine cry out to him, and he replied in suit. You should want to join me. he told Ethel...
Jazmine glared. RICK! You will let that girl go, or I swear I will come out and slaughter you! Make me came the reply, so Jazmine shifted and flew outside to greet Rick...

Rick shook Ethel slightly. He heard Jazmine cry out to him, and he replied in suit. You should want to join me. he told Ethel...
xCQDmTE.png Big fan of RP and mafia games, also super hyped for ArtFight this year

Oh and I also used to be Dragonclaw101

Clayton Academy
Sera watched Jazmine shift into a dragon and fly out. She urgently searched for the nearest exit and ran out. She quickly halted. The other people. She quickly ran up the stairs she saw Alicia run and hoped to meet her and Chian so together they could help Jazmine.
Sera watched Jazmine shift into a dragon and fly out. She urgently searched for the nearest exit and ran out. She quickly halted. The other people. She quickly ran up the stairs she saw Alicia run and hoped to meet her and Chian so together they could help Jazmine.
?t57px=platform.png?t5LP0=platform.png?t5xG6=platform.png
This looks fun, count me in (if you would like me). [s]I hope I'm actually good at rping :/[/s] ((yay updated bio thingy)) Name: Cecil Gender: Male Powers: Telekinesis, Illusions. Using more powerful techniques takes a lot of energy, and maintaining multiple illusions divides his attention. Clan: Dark Species: Plain ol' hoomun Looks: [img]https://img00.deviantart.net/3679/i/2015/340/1/2/anime_guy__with_headphones__by_randy7878-d9j9wve.jpg[/img] Additional notes: Cecil often acts overly dramatic, but this is mostly a lie, used to hide any insecurities he may have. In truth he is fairly reserved and shy around others, speaking few words. His false self claims to have an appreciation for the ironic, which he truly lacks, and they both share a sarcastic wit, although used to different extents. Backstory: Cecil was raised by parents who knew exactly what they wanted from him. They would force him to do things he didn't want to do, and got incredibly frustrated when things didn't go according to plan. This overwhelming stifling nature caused Cecil to become very quiet and reserved, but also gave him a longing to carve out his own self identity, which happened in a fairly different way to what he was expecting. All throughout his life, odd things had happened around him. People swore they saw that book just hover, or a window be where a wall was, before becoming a wall again. These had mostly manifested when Cecil experienced a stronger emotion than usual, which led to him being fairly ostracized from others. All this had eventually become too much for him to bear, so when his parents came back home one evening, they were greeted with a swirling mass of objects, reality flickering in and out. Fuming that their son had ruined their carefully constructed plans, he was left to fend for himself, using his now much more controllable telekinesis and illusions to do whatever he needed to keep himself comfortable. So where would I fit in at this point in time?
This looks fun, count me in (if you would like me). I hope I'm actually good at rping :/

((yay updated bio thingy))
Name: Cecil
Powers: Telekinesis, Illusions. Using more powerful techniques takes a lot of energy, and maintaining multiple illusions divides his attention.
Clan: Dark
Species: Plain ol' hoomun
Looks:
anime_guy__with_headphones__by_randy7878-d9j9wve.jpg
Additional notes: Cecil often acts overly dramatic, but this is mostly a lie, used to hide any insecurities he may have. In truth he is fairly reserved and shy around others, speaking few words. His false self claims to have an appreciation for the ironic, which he truly lacks, and they both share a sarcastic wit, although used to different extents.

Backstory: Cecil was raised by parents who knew exactly what they wanted from him. They would force him to do things he didn't want to do, and got incredibly frustrated when things didn't go according to plan. This overwhelming stifling nature caused Cecil to become very quiet and reserved, but also gave him a longing to carve out his own self identity, which happened in a fairly different way to what he was expecting.

All throughout his life, odd things had happened around him. People swore they saw that book just hover, or a window be where a wall was, before becoming a wall again. These had mostly manifested when Cecil experienced a stronger emotion than usual, which led to him being fairly ostracized from others. All this had eventually become too much for him to bear, so when his parents came back home one evening, they were greeted with a swirling mass of objects, reality flickering in and out. Fuming that their son had ruined their carefully constructed plans, he was left to fend for himself, using his now much more controllable telekinesis and illusions to do whatever he needed to keep himself comfortable.

So where would I fit in at this point in time?
o0fyund.png25R8K2Z.png
Ethel felt sick from the exhaustion and the dragon shaking her, unconsciously she shifted back to her human form. Luckily this form was smaller so the dragon bit into shoulder and stomach instead of her neck. She wanted to tell the dragon where he could shove that invitation, but sleep hit her hard. She stifled a yawn, this was so not the time to be taking a nap but her body wasn't listening. Instead she could feel it beginning to shut down. To tired to keep her head up she looked down to see her sister bursting out the academy.

Her last thought before sleep devoured her was of Alicia.

Alicia looked up in horror as she saw her sister clamped down on in a flipping dragons mouth. She thought she would faint, but the thought of her not awake if Ethel needed her almost scared her worse. She screamed up to the dragon holding her sister, "GIVE HER BACK!!!"
Ethel felt sick from the exhaustion and the dragon shaking her, unconsciously she shifted back to her human form. Luckily this form was smaller so the dragon bit into shoulder and stomach instead of her neck. She wanted to tell the dragon where he could shove that invitation, but sleep hit her hard. She stifled a yawn, this was so not the time to be taking a nap but her body wasn't listening. Instead she could feel it beginning to shut down. To tired to keep her head up she looked down to see her sister bursting out the academy.

Her last thought before sleep devoured her was of Alicia.

Alicia looked up in horror as she saw her sister clamped down on in a flipping dragons mouth. She thought she would faint, but the thought of her not awake if Ethel needed her almost scared her worse. She screamed up to the dragon holding her sister, "GIVE HER BACK!!!"
@existentialAlex, you would probly be a bystander watching the fight unfold, and you help Rick. Welcome! You should sub...
@existentialAlex, you would probly be a bystander watching the fight unfold, and you help Rick. Welcome! You should sub...
xCQDmTE.png Big fan of RP and mafia games, also super hyped for ArtFight this year

Clayton Academy
Seraphina followed the source of the screaming, soon enough she saw Alicia shouting at a dragon which seemed to be holding... A girl. Ethel! She ran forward,unsheathing her sword and throwing it at the dragons head. Hoping it would let go of Ethel.
Seraphina followed the source of the screaming, soon enough she saw Alicia shouting at a dragon which seemed to be holding... A girl. Ethel! She ran forward,unsheathing her sword and throwing it at the dragons head. Hoping it would let go of Ethel.
Jazmine rushed Rick. He casualy sidestepped he attack. Rick grinned, and started to clamp, slowly. Jazmine knew it was for a reaction, but she yelled anyway. She didn't dare to shoot fire, in case she hit Ethel, or the girl on Rick's back. She charged him again, hitting him in the stomach. He dropped Ethel, and Jazmine flew down and caught her.

Rick roared as he dropped Ethel. How could she have done that... how could he have dropped the girl... He saw the sword and ducked. He was NOTt going to go down today...
Jazmine rushed Rick. He casualy sidestepped he attack. Rick grinned, and started to clamp, slowly. Jazmine knew it was for a reaction, but she yelled anyway. She didn't dare to shoot fire, in case she hit Ethel, or the girl on Rick's back. She charged him again, hitting him in the stomach. He dropped Ethel, and Jazmine flew down and caught her.

Rick roared as he dropped Ethel. How could she have done that... how could he have dropped the girl... He saw the sword and ducked. He was NOTt going to go down today...

Clayton Academy
Her sword missed! But there was no time to worry about that, Ethel was falling. She jumped, turning into a cat and ran towards the falling body, switching back to human form at the very last second, catching Ethel. She landed successfully, wobbling a little bit. She rushed over to Alicia.
Her sword missed! But there was no time to worry about that, Ethel was falling. She jumped, turning into a cat and ran towards the falling body, switching back to human form at the very last second, catching Ethel. She landed successfully, wobbling a little bit. She rushed over to Alicia.
((I think I've subbed.)

Cecil looks on from a somewhat close but not close distance to Rick, using his power to levitate on a chair.

"Having fun over there?"
((I think I've subbed.)

Cecil looks on from a somewhat close but not close distance to Rick, using his power to levitate on a chair.

"Having fun over there?"
o0fyund.png25R8K2Z.png
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 157 158