Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | LF someone to rp with
1 2
@bellancawings @RaveiWing

Ah, sorry about that, family fun time turned into a movie and dinner and than an overly long drive home. I think my family keeps forgetting I have morning classes lol.

ANYWAY. I think Isaiah would be a great match for Will, he likes tall people anyway. Climb 'em like a tree he does would you like me to start?

Ravei, if you'd still like to rp, I have a lot of other characters similar to William right over here: http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/cc/2084251/1 and plenty of plots to go with them.
@bellancawings @RaveiWing

Ah, sorry about that, family fun time turned into a movie and dinner and than an overly long drive home. I think my family keeps forgetting I have morning classes lol.

ANYWAY. I think Isaiah would be a great match for Will, he likes tall people anyway. Climb 'em like a tree he does would you like me to start?

Ravei, if you'd still like to rp, I have a lot of other characters similar to William right over here: http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/cc/2084251/1 and plenty of plots to go with them.
Help me pay rent and cat vet bills: Art & Lore Shop
frogs.png
@TwistedRae cool. (i accidentally didn't bother to read his bio first go i'll go read now x3)
@TwistedRae cool. (i accidentally didn't bother to read his bio first go i'll go read now x3)
Gravity Falls RP!
~Reality is an illusion, the universe is a hologram, buy gold, BYEEEE!!~
photo.jpg
Brilliant. :) Yes, please start us off. I'll be finished my courses for the day in a few hours.
Brilliant. :) Yes, please start us off. I'll be finished my courses for the day in a few hours.
@RaveiWing

Did you find any of my characters that you'd like to do a rp with?
@RaveiWing

Did you find any of my characters that you'd like to do a rp with?
frogs.png
@twistedrae
i like havoc quite a bit. (still have to read through some more didn't get my chromebook back till now.)
@twistedrae
i like havoc quite a bit. (still have to read through some more didn't get my chromebook back till now.)
Gravity Falls RP!
photo.jpg
@RaveiWing

Alright, let me know when you've decided which ones you'd like to do.

Havoc doesn't really have much of a plot for him, really all I've got is that he'd probably just show up in someone's backyard, coughing up black tar as usual. He's also a demon, so he could also have clawed his way out of a well, tar pit, or just a hole in the ground and chanced upon a lone traveler.
@RaveiWing

Alright, let me know when you've decided which ones you'd like to do.

Havoc doesn't really have much of a plot for him, really all I've got is that he'd probably just show up in someone's backyard, coughing up black tar as usual. He's also a demon, so he could also have clawed his way out of a well, tar pit, or just a hole in the ground and chanced upon a lone traveler.
frogs.png
@twistedrae
might go well with my character infinity, who's based off will(reverse falls gravity falls au bill cipher) she's a bit shy, nervous, anxious, and sorta a freak. she's a dream demon, which are pretty powerful, but i tow down the op. :3
@twistedrae
might go well with my character infinity, who's based off will(reverse falls gravity falls au bill cipher) she's a bit shy, nervous, anxious, and sorta a freak. she's a dream demon, which are pretty powerful, but i tow down the op. :3
Gravity Falls RP!
photo.jpg
1 2