Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Shadow's Resurgence [1x1]
1 2 3 4
Sorry for like, being dead this summer. Are you still interested in continuing this rp thread? I understand if not.
Sorry for like, being dead this summer. Are you still interested in continuing this rp thread? I understand if not.
xxxxx uvuxbfn.png 4vJXUnL.gif
Of course ^-^ glad to see you back.
Of course ^-^ glad to see you back.
70YmvCZ.png
Libra, He/Him +1 FR time
((thanks :'DDD also you asked how to get the portraits, here's a copypasted instruction from tumblr, where i saw it: Take your dragon’s ID. In this case, I’m using Mysele, #44553. Grab all but the last 2 digits and add one to that number. So 44553 would be 446. Plug that number into the first part of this code (000), and the dragon’s ID into the second part (00000) http://flightrising.com/rendern/coliseum/portraits/000/00000.png It should look something like this: http://flightrising.com/rendern/coliseum/portraits/446/44553.png and then from then on you can just copy paste hope that helps! and please excuse my poor poem skills ;u;)) [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/coliseum/portraits/150098/15009794.png[/img] Spring nodded in agreement. "Those are- uh- good words to love by- I mean, live by," he replied, thought for a moment, then added, "A-and love by too, I suppose, right?" He went silent for a second. He felt eyes upon him. The pink Imperial looked around, but he saw nothing in the crowd that stood out. Was he just imagining things? It's possible someone in the crowd just glanced over him briefly... Still, he felt an odd unease stir within. "I- Did you feel- " He began, then shook his head. "N-Nevermind." [rule] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/coliseum/portraits/267467/26746615.png[/img] In the shadows of a tree within visible range of the pair, Wollig had sat, acting inconspicuous. Jinx sat beside her, and the both scouted out the area around them, occasionally casting glances at the pair, then looking away as if they were merely gazing about. The crowds were simultaneously a blessing and a curse- they helped blend in and alleviate suspicion, but also made it hard for Wollig to make a move without attracting a lot of attention. Wollig thought hard. She could wait until they left, and follow them to a more secluded location... But that would risk them going their separate ways, whereas if she got them here, she would be giving not one but two servants to the Shade! Still, one guarenteed is better than a chance at two. Wollig was about to decide to wait, when whispers reached her ears. [i] One chained by red... One chained by fear... Tear the chains and release the shadows drear...[/i] With a gasp, Wollig was released from the shadowy whispers. "Thank you, my beloved shadows," she whispered with a shaky voice. Fear... Not a problem for Wollig. Red... She eyed the pendant upon the Fae. Indeed, some energy seemed to surge from it. "Jinx, here's what you're going to do..."
((thanks :'DDD
also you asked how to get the portraits, here's a copypasted instruction from tumblr, where i saw it:

Take your dragon’s ID. In this case, I’m using Mysele, #44553.
Grab all but the last 2 digits and add one to that number. So 44553 would be 446.
Plug that number into the first part of this code (000), and the dragon’s ID into the second part (00000)
http://flightrising.com/rendern/coliseum/portraits/000/00000.png
It should look something like this:
http://flightrising.com/rendern/coliseum/portraits/446/44553.png

and then from then on you can just copy paste
hope that helps!
and please excuse my poor poem skills ;u;))

15009794.png

Spring nodded in agreement. "Those are- uh- good words to love by- I mean, live by," he replied, thought for a moment, then added, "A-and love by too, I suppose, right?"

He went silent for a second. He felt eyes upon him. The pink Imperial looked around, but he saw nothing in the crowd that stood out. Was he just imagining things? It's possible someone in the crowd just glanced over him briefly... Still, he felt an odd unease stir within.

"I- Did you feel- " He began, then shook his head. "N-Nevermind."

26746615.png

In the shadows of a tree within visible range of the pair, Wollig had sat, acting inconspicuous. Jinx sat beside her, and the both scouted out the area around them, occasionally casting glances at the pair, then looking away as if they were merely gazing about.

The crowds were simultaneously a blessing and a curse- they helped blend in and alleviate suspicion, but also made it hard for Wollig to make a move without attracting a lot of attention. Wollig thought hard. She could wait until they left, and follow them to a more secluded location... But that would risk them going their separate ways, whereas if she got them here, she would be giving not one but two servants to the Shade!

Still, one guarenteed is better than a chance at two. Wollig was about to decide to wait, when whispers reached her ears.

One chained by red...
One chained by fear...
Tear the chains and release the shadows drear...

With a gasp, Wollig was released from the shadowy whispers. "Thank you, my beloved shadows," she whispered with a shaky voice. Fear... Not a problem for Wollig. Red... She eyed the pendant upon the Fae. Indeed, some energy seemed to surge from it.

"Jinx, here's what you're going to do..."
(Neat. I may use it one of these days. And the poem was far better then anything I couldve done ^-^))

"I've never thought about it that way, but, I suppose they are, aren't they." Redsoul said, gazing out at the crowd once more. Durning the brief dip in conversation, she felt a gaze upon her. She shivered, again fingering her pendant, which had grown so warm that it almost hurt to touch it. However, as sudden as the feeling came, it passed. She was giing to pass it off as a odd happenstance, until spring spoke. She didnt respond, but made a mental note.

"So, do you have anyone special waiting for you back home?" She asked, quickly changing the subject. "Family and such?"
(Neat. I may use it one of these days. And the poem was far better then anything I couldve done ^-^))

"I've never thought about it that way, but, I suppose they are, aren't they." Redsoul said, gazing out at the crowd once more. Durning the brief dip in conversation, she felt a gaze upon her. She shivered, again fingering her pendant, which had grown so warm that it almost hurt to touch it. However, as sudden as the feeling came, it passed. She was giing to pass it off as a odd happenstance, until spring spoke. She didnt respond, but made a mental note.

"So, do you have anyone special waiting for you back home?" She asked, quickly changing the subject. "Family and such?"
70YmvCZ.png
Libra, He/Him +1 FR time
((please, it really was terrible |DD ))

Spring tried to take his mind off of the feeling, trying to focus on the conversation. "Oh- no, not really," he said with an awkward smile. "No, I live alone, and run my store alone." Windsinger help him, that only made him sound pathetic.

"Wh-What about you?" He tried diverting the topic before his own answer lingered for too long. "Have you got-"

It was sudden. One moment, Spring was facing the purple Fae. The next, all he could see was a mess of light blue feathers and bone, and a whole lot of noise crowded the air.

A Shatterbone Vulture had swooped in from nowhere, diving straight for the Fae. At the last second of the dive it reached out its claws to grasp the pendant. Compared to the small dragon the Vulture was quite big, and the pendant, quite small. In a flurry of feathers it pulled at the pendant, practically lifting the Fae with it in an attempt to pull it off.

By the time Spring had time to react, Avid had already sprung to action, and had lept at the Vulture. He was now clinging onto the bony bird, his weight pulling the Vulture down.

((please, it really was terrible |DD ))

Spring tried to take his mind off of the feeling, trying to focus on the conversation. "Oh- no, not really," he said with an awkward smile. "No, I live alone, and run my store alone." Windsinger help him, that only made him sound pathetic.

"Wh-What about you?" He tried diverting the topic before his own answer lingered for too long. "Have you got-"

It was sudden. One moment, Spring was facing the purple Fae. The next, all he could see was a mess of light blue feathers and bone, and a whole lot of noise crowded the air.

A Shatterbone Vulture had swooped in from nowhere, diving straight for the Fae. At the last second of the dive it reached out its claws to grasp the pendant. Compared to the small dragon the Vulture was quite big, and the pendant, quite small. In a flurry of feathers it pulled at the pendant, practically lifting the Fae with it in an attempt to pull it off.

By the time Spring had time to react, Avid had already sprung to action, and had lept at the Vulture. He was now clinging onto the bony bird, his weight pulling the Vulture down.

It happened faster then she could process. Before Spring even had time to finish his sentence, an earsplitting screech filled the air and her vision was filled with blue feathers and scorched bone as Redsoul was lifted into the air by the neck.

No, she was being lifted by the pendant. The magic contained within the ruby caused the gold casing to grow hot at the unnatural touch of the vulture. There was a lurch, and the vulture began to slowly lose what little altitude it had gained, but Redsoul wasn't paying attention. She was busy trying to suppress the sudden rage that had began to burn within her core.

the pendant began to cut into the back of her neck, and she bit her lip to prevent herself from screaming, blindly lashing out at the carrion in an effort to free the pendant from it's grip. She twisted, attempting to latch onto the pendant with her jaw.

(You can have it take the pendant, if you want. It'll be more fun if it succeeds in it's task, but it is up to you, as Spring will likely be the deciding factor.)
It happened faster then she could process. Before Spring even had time to finish his sentence, an earsplitting screech filled the air and her vision was filled with blue feathers and scorched bone as Redsoul was lifted into the air by the neck.

No, she was being lifted by the pendant. The magic contained within the ruby caused the gold casing to grow hot at the unnatural touch of the vulture. There was a lurch, and the vulture began to slowly lose what little altitude it had gained, but Redsoul wasn't paying attention. She was busy trying to suppress the sudden rage that had began to burn within her core.

the pendant began to cut into the back of her neck, and she bit her lip to prevent herself from screaming, blindly lashing out at the carrion in an effort to free the pendant from it's grip. She twisted, attempting to latch onto the pendant with her jaw.

(You can have it take the pendant, if you want. It'll be more fun if it succeeds in it's task, but it is up to you, as Spring will likely be the deciding factor.)
70YmvCZ.png
Libra, He/Him +1 FR time
1 2 3 4