Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Looking for a 1 x 1 roleplay
1 2
[s]I had another one of these but wanted to make an updated version sorry[/s] Hi there, I'm Rae, I've been role-playing for quite awhile (coming up to almost 9-ish years now), I'm a professional writer and an artist, and I'm hoping to get a roleplay going to get back into the swing of things. I'll rp either here or on Skype, but if we go to skype I ask that you'd be 18+ because I'm uncomfortable giving my Skype out to people younger than myself. Here are my top two characters I'd like to rp right now: [s][b]Name:[/b] Icarus Canis [b]Age:[/b] 3,000 (I rounded down fyi) [b]Gender:[/b] male [b]Sexuality:[/b] pansexual [b]Nationality:[/b] N/A [b]Appearance:[/b] Icarus, at a distance, often looks like a wild dog standing its hind legs. Or a bear. He's tall, 6'10, with wild black hair that reaches just below his chin with an undercut* that is a natural grey-black, or a "salt and pepper" color. His eyes are an intense, burning molten gold, often hidden under his unruly bangs or glowing ominously from under a hood. He has tattoos on his arms, thick black lines circling his forearms and wrists. Other than that, he has a blue rose tattoo on the back of his right shoulder, just underneath his undercut is the word [i]forsaken[/i] in black, elegant cursive and a skull and cross tattoo on the small of his back, done in black and red. When in his demonic form, he takes on the appearance of a giant black wolf, nearly two, three times the size of an average horse. After transitioning from this form he looks much more animalistic than usual, with a near feral look and behavior, and will often lurk in shadows or basements until he's looking like himself again. [b]Personality:[/b] Icarus is terrifying. He's intelligent, cunning, he smiles like he wants to rip your throat out, his voice is deep like rolling thunder and he makes it quite clear when he disagrees or doesn't like something. Some have considered him a hound, as he makes no attempts to hide his....encounters with younger demons. He also seems impervious to attachments and has never had any really solid relationships. He's secretly afraid of commitment, but has absolutely no problems in a purely physical relationship that can go on for years. [b]History:[/b] N/A [b]Relationships:[/b] he makes a point to not make attachments. [b]Likes:[/b] really nothing but dogs, steak, turkey legs, and the shorter hair of his undercut being ruffled. [b]Dislikes:[/b] Anything and everything that won't benefit him in some way. [b]Theme Song:[/b] The Vengeful One by Disturbed What his undercut looks like: [img]https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/564x/08/c9/bf/08c9bfc3c8c6950cd4e13dfd253b7247.jpg[/img] - His has no design though, not right now anyway.[/s] Icarus is no longer available. He's being used for two things now. [b]Name:[/b] Chavra [b]Age:[/b] 150 [b]Gender:[/b] genderfluid he/him or she/her (using male pronouns) [b]Sexuality:[/b] pansexual [b]Nationality:[/b] Canada [b]Appearance:[/b] Chavra's body is very unstable, he's very small and fragile and only stands at 5'2. He's thin with narrow shoulders and sharp, bony features with shoulder length hair. His eyes are a bright orange, his skin a dark ebony and his hair matches in color. Due to his easily irritated skin, he only wears dark grey shorts and a silvery grey cloak that reaches his knees and wears adorable silver ballet flats. [b]Personality:[/b] Chavra is painfully shy, often flinching at the slightest of sounds and quick movements. It's embarrassingly easy to make him cry, and paired with how small he is, this creates quite the spectacle. His weak and feeble way of behaving gets a lot of people punched. [b]History:[/b] N/A [b]Relationships:[/b] Not many people wanna hang out with a non-human as easily hurt as Chavra. [b]Likes:[/b] Not crying, not getting hurt, small dogs and cats, non scratchy sweaters, and not having to worry about whether or not he'll cry today. [b]Dislikes:[/b] mean people, big dogs, scratchy clothes, and his emotions being all over the place and crying st the drop of a pin. [b]Theme Song:[/b] N/A [b]Name:[/b] Justin Nicera [b]Age:[/b] 22 [b]Gender:[/b] male [b]Sexuality:[/b] Homosexual [b]Nationality:[/b] America (Texas) [b]Appearance:[/b] Justin has long, pale white hair (it goes to the small of his back), chalky white skin, and pale pink eyes. His eyebrows and long eyelashes are white as well, even his fingernails are just a few shades darker than his skin. He's an albino. An albino who stands at 5 feet and 5 inches, is painfully thin, with narrow shoulders and a slender body. He's got long, well toned legs, courtesy of all the running his does. He's learned that with how slim he is and how delicate he feels at time, that fighting is just not worth it. His pale skin bruises easily, and he blushes easily as well, so a lot of people take advantage of this little weakness of his. [b]Personality:[/b] Justin is a shy young man, often backing out on social events and parties. He's polite and considerate when it comes to most people, but he'd much rather keep his hood up and head down. He's shy, and the immediate attention his pink eyes and white hair gets him makes him uncomfortable. [b]History:[/b] His family was typical, practically cookie cutter, until he came out as gay to his parents when he was thirteen. His mother had apparently guessed that her little albino son was different, and accepted him, but his father didn't. After his school inquired about the bruises that showed up on his pale skin, his mother divorced his father. In order to get away from the man, Justin and his mother moved from Texas to Washington, where he finished school and enrolled in his dream art college. Currently, he works part time at an art studio and goes to night classes at school. [b]Relationships:[/b] he's only close to his mother and only feels safe either with her (he lives in an apartment only three streets away from her's) or in class with his professors. [b]Likes:[/b] art, books, cats, snakes, body art, his mother, and his job. [b]Dislikes:[/b] classes being canceled, his "free" Saturdays when he has nothing to do, big dogs, accidentally upsetting people, and the attention being an albino gets him. [b]Theme Song:[/b] N/A Here is all of my characters I'm willing to use: [url]http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/cc/2084251/1[/url] Genres and fandoms I'm generally interested in (bolded means very interested): [b]Horror[/b] Sci-fi Fantasy [b]Romance[/b] (f x f, f x m, or m x m, I do all of them) [b]steampunk[/b] Dark themes in general Any of these can be mixed. (Like horror + romance, or steampunk + fantasy). · Yuri on Ice · Black butler · Walking Dead · Harry Potter (read all the books watched the movies I even have a model wand and a deathly Hallows jacket I love it so much) Most of my characters could probably fit into at least one fandom, I don't like playing Canon characters though I can certainly try. Plots I'm thinking of: ......I've got nothing right now, but it's easy to come up with something if we want an actual plot. ^^ Please ping me or message me if you're interested??
I had another one of these but wanted to make an updated version sorry

Hi there, I'm Rae, I've been role-playing for quite awhile (coming up to almost 9-ish years now), I'm a professional writer and an artist, and I'm hoping to get a roleplay going to get back into the swing of things.

I'll rp either here or on Skype, but if we go to skype I ask that you'd be 18+ because I'm uncomfortable giving my Skype out to people younger than myself.

Here are my top two characters I'd like to rp right now:

Name: Icarus Canis
Sexuality: pansexual
Nationality: N/A

Appearance: Icarus, at a distance, often looks like a wild dog standing its hind legs. Or a bear. He's tall, 6'10, with wild black hair that reaches just below his chin with an undercut* that is a natural grey-black, or a "salt and pepper" color. His eyes are an intense, burning molten gold, often hidden under his unruly bangs or glowing ominously from under a hood.

He has tattoos on his arms, thick black lines circling his forearms and wrists. Other than that, he has a blue rose tattoo on the back of his right shoulder, just underneath his undercut is the word forsaken in black, elegant cursive and a skull and cross tattoo on the small of his back, done in black and red.

When in his demonic form, he takes on the appearance of a giant black wolf, nearly two, three times the size of an average horse. After transitioning from this form he looks much more animalistic than usual, with a near feral look and behavior, and will often lurk in shadows or basements until he's looking like himself again.

Personality: Icarus is terrifying. He's intelligent, cunning, he smiles like he wants to rip your throat out, his voice is deep like rolling thunder and he makes it quite clear when he disagrees or doesn't like something.

Some have considered him a hound, as he makes no attempts to hide his....encounters with younger demons. He also seems impervious to attachments and has never had any really solid relationships. He's secretly afraid of commitment, but has absolutely no problems in a purely physical relationship that can go on for years.

History: N/A

Relationships: he makes a point to not make attachments.
Likes: really nothing but dogs, steak, turkey legs, and the shorter hair of his undercut being ruffled.
Dislikes: Anything and everything that won't benefit him in some way.
Theme Song: The Vengeful One by Disturbed

What his undercut looks like: 08c9bfc3c8c6950cd4e13dfd253b7247.jpg - His has no design though, not right now anyway.

Icarus is no longer available. He's being used for two things now.

Name: Chavra
Gender: genderfluid he/him or she/her (using male pronouns)
Sexuality: pansexual
Nationality: Canada

Appearance: Chavra's body is very unstable, he's very small and fragile and only stands at 5'2. He's thin with narrow shoulders and sharp, bony features with shoulder length hair. His eyes are a bright orange, his skin a dark ebony and his hair matches in color.

Due to his easily irritated skin, he only wears dark grey shorts and a silvery grey cloak that reaches his knees and wears adorable silver ballet flats.

Personality: Chavra is painfully shy, often flinching at the slightest of sounds and quick movements. It's embarrassingly easy to make him cry, and paired with how small he is, this creates quite the spectacle.

His weak and feeble way of behaving gets a lot of people punched.

History: N/A

Relationships: Not many people wanna hang out with a non-human as easily hurt as Chavra.
Likes: Not crying, not getting hurt, small dogs and cats, non scratchy sweaters, and not having to worry about whether or not he'll cry today.
Dislikes: mean people, big dogs, scratchy clothes, and his emotions being all over the place and crying st the drop of a pin.
Theme Song: N/A

Name: Justin Nicera
Sexuality: Homosexual
Nationality: America (Texas)

Appearance: Justin has long, pale white hair (it goes to the small of his back), chalky white skin, and pale pink eyes. His eyebrows and long eyelashes are white as well, even his fingernails are just a few shades darker than his skin. He's an albino. An albino who stands at 5 feet and 5 inches, is painfully thin, with narrow shoulders and a slender body. He's got long, well toned legs, courtesy of all the running his does.

He's learned that with how slim he is and how delicate he feels at time, that fighting is just not worth it. His pale skin bruises easily, and he blushes easily as well, so a lot of people take advantage of this little weakness of his.

Personality: Justin is a shy young man, often backing out on social events and parties. He's polite and considerate when it comes to most people, but he'd much rather keep his hood up and head down. He's shy, and the immediate attention his pink eyes and white hair gets him makes him uncomfortable.

History: His family was typical, practically cookie cutter, until he came out as gay to his parents when he was thirteen. His mother had apparently guessed that her little albino son was different, and accepted him, but his father didn't. After his school inquired about the bruises that showed up on his pale skin, his mother divorced his father.

In order to get away from the man, Justin and his mother moved from Texas to Washington, where he finished school and enrolled in his dream art college.

Currently, he works part time at an art studio and goes to night classes at school.

Relationships: he's only close to his mother and only feels safe either with her (he lives in an apartment only three streets away from her's) or in class with his professors.
Likes: art, books, cats, snakes, body art, his mother, and his job.
Dislikes: classes being canceled, his "free" Saturdays when he has nothing to do, big dogs, accidentally upsetting people, and the attention being an albino gets him.
Theme Song: N/A

Here is all of my characters I'm willing to use: http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/cc/2084251/1

Genres and fandoms I'm generally interested in (bolded means very interested):

Horror
Sci-fi
Fantasy
Romance (f x f, f x m, or m x m, I do all of them)
steampunk
Dark themes in general

Any of these can be mixed. (Like horror + romance, or steampunk + fantasy).

· Yuri on Ice
· Black butler
· Walking Dead
· Harry Potter (read all the books watched the movies I even have a model wand and a deathly Hallows jacket I love it so much)

Most of my characters could probably fit into at least one fandom, I don't like playing Canon characters though I can certainly try.

Plots I'm thinking of:

......I've got nothing right now, but it's easy to come up with something if we want an actual plot. ^^

Please ping me or message me if you're interested??
Help me pay rent and cat vet bills: Art & Lore Shop
frogs.png
^
^
frogs.png
^
^
frogs.png
^
^
frogs.png
^
^
frogs.png
@TwistedRae

I might be interested. ;u; What sort of plot would you have in mind with Icarus?
@TwistedRae

I might be interested. ;u; What sort of plot would you have in mind with Icarus?
mw89tnU.gif
@Petraea (I hope I spelled that right)

Anyway....I have two plots in mind, one for here and one for skype.

For here: Icarus gets called in by an old "friend" to help out with someone who gets into some trouble, and takes it on because he's low on liquor cash. While protecting this person he gets injured, gets too close to the person he's supposed to protect, and freaks out and runs. We can work up to it though.

For Skype: Icarus comes home to Hell after fighting a war for the devil (he just wanted to fight to be honest) and is told he's received a "reward" in the form of either a captured prisoner, a traitor, or a human that just got caught in the cross fire.....it's probably obvious why this one would be on Skype. Icarus isn't much of a nice guy.

Of course, I can also do something else or we can come up with something else together.
@Petraea (I hope I spelled that right)

Anyway....I have two plots in mind, one for here and one for skype.

For here: Icarus gets called in by an old "friend" to help out with someone who gets into some trouble, and takes it on because he's low on liquor cash. While protecting this person he gets injured, gets too close to the person he's supposed to protect, and freaks out and runs. We can work up to it though.

For Skype: Icarus comes home to Hell after fighting a war for the devil (he just wanted to fight to be honest) and is told he's received a "reward" in the form of either a captured prisoner, a traitor, or a human that just got caught in the cross fire.....it's probably obvious why this one would be on Skype. Icarus isn't much of a nice guy.

Of course, I can also do something else or we can come up with something else together.
frogs.png
^
^
frogs.png
^
^
frogs.png
@TwistedRae
interested in some rp with Icarus on here (I don't have skype sadly)
@TwistedRae
interested in some rp with Icarus on here (I don't have skype sadly)
1 2