Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Pmd Reincarnated (Closed)
1 2 3 4 5 6
(@SlyRiolu That's fine! Good luck on the exam! ^^)
(@SlyRiolu That's fine! Good luck on the exam! ^^)
xk7ymDQ.png
This is just for a future character.

Name: Lua
Pokémon: Absol
Other: A miscolered Absol black furred and the face, sword thing and tail are white(For a reason that will be explained later in the story.) Also has a very strange problem with wanting to eat X-eye seeds or the drink (PMD sky)
(OH MY GOODNESS I JUST GOT AN ICE DAY! THANK YOU I NEEDED THE EXTRA DAY OF STUDYING! I'll reply when Candle replies to us I don't want her to get lost.)
This is just for a future character.

Name: Lua
Pokémon: Absol
Other: A miscolered Absol black furred and the face, sword thing and tail are white(For a reason that will be explained later in the story.) Also has a very strange problem with wanting to eat X-eye seeds or the drink (PMD sky)
(OH MY GOODNESS I JUST GOT AN ICE DAY! THANK YOU I NEEDED THE EXTRA DAY OF STUDYING! I'll reply when Candle replies to us I don't want her to get lost.)
Unfortunately, it is ugly, sad but not chocolate, beef clinical carrots.
Ridiculus Bibendum nutrition itself.
@Candleliight @SlyRiolu @SoulLugia11
(I'm heading to work. Will reply when I get home)

After he catches up and begins to speak Joy looks at Zura little odd as they maneuver threw the trees. She bumps him in the side. "Oh stop that! Have a little Fun. if you live you live if you die you. But if you don't take the time to Enjoy the ride then what is that life really worth huh? Loosen up! So what if this IS purgatory? You think being a broody sad sack because you put yourself here is going to make it any Better? Raise you chances? No, probably not, probably gonna demoralize us both and get us killed. This is your New Life Now. LIVE IT. Live not just Exist. Sing Dance, go forth and reap all it has to give while learning to give back! I bet if we were in a field of flowers you would not stop to smell One not even Realize the warm sun over head." She walks on ad the flickering cabin light comes into view. "That's what I've been doing." She turns her head tones ever light and confident.

The cabins come fully into view Joy brightens even more and the grass underfoot sprouts tiny flowers. "Great Eyes Uh-....Oh...my memory is a little slippery could you tell me your name again?" Brightly she makes progress towards the small town.
@Candleliight @SlyRiolu @SoulLugia11
(I'm heading to work. Will reply when I get home)

After he catches up and begins to speak Joy looks at Zura little odd as they maneuver threw the trees. She bumps him in the side. "Oh stop that! Have a little Fun. if you live you live if you die you. But if you don't take the time to Enjoy the ride then what is that life really worth huh? Loosen up! So what if this IS purgatory? You think being a broody sad sack because you put yourself here is going to make it any Better? Raise you chances? No, probably not, probably gonna demoralize us both and get us killed. This is your New Life Now. LIVE IT. Live not just Exist. Sing Dance, go forth and reap all it has to give while learning to give back! I bet if we were in a field of flowers you would not stop to smell One not even Realize the warm sun over head." She walks on ad the flickering cabin light comes into view. "That's what I've been doing." She turns her head tones ever light and confident.

The cabins come fully into view Joy brightens even more and the grass underfoot sprouts tiny flowers. "Great Eyes Uh-....Oh...my memory is a little slippery could you tell me your name again?" Brightly she makes progress towards the small town.
03a8c3247c983edaaa689a78aa219a58.pnguQA55c0.pngpotato.pngbeanie.pngleaf.png
Zura was about to reply he was allergic to flowers but then took in what she said this was a new life away from his other life full of stress with him being in the middle of a divorce and Ashton. Maybe she was right this life could be better than the old one he had. With what he was thinking he didn't talk for about 10 seconds. "Oh sorry my names Zura..." Zura said. "I was just thinking since we're in a different world do you think they will speak a different language than us what will we do? Wait are you good at drawing? I'm just asking now since maybe we can talk to them through pictures?" He asked Joy. When they got there some of them thought we were underrated traders from the low parts of this mountain. 'So this is why it's so cold...'
Zura thought.
@Ragnaroc
@SoulLugia11
@Candleliight
Zura was about to reply he was allergic to flowers but then took in what she said this was a new life away from his other life full of stress with him being in the middle of a divorce and Ashton. Maybe she was right this life could be better than the old one he had. With what he was thinking he didn't talk for about 10 seconds. "Oh sorry my names Zura..." Zura said. "I was just thinking since we're in a different world do you think they will speak a different language than us what will we do? Wait are you good at drawing? I'm just asking now since maybe we can talk to them through pictures?" He asked Joy. When they got there some of them thought we were underrated traders from the low parts of this mountain. 'So this is why it's so cold...'
Zura thought.
@Ragnaroc
@SoulLugia11
@Candleliight
@SlyRiolu @Ragnaroc @SoulLugia11

Josey suddenly burst into tears. She was finally able to process everything that had just happened to her: the accident, the forest, these strangers.

"I'm not a Pumpkaboo, I'm not!" she cried. "I miss my family! I want to go home!"

(I'm sorry posts are short/sparse, I've been very busy lately)

Josey suddenly burst into tears. She was finally able to process everything that had just happened to her: the accident, the forest, these strangers.

"I'm not a Pumpkaboo, I'm not!" she cried. "I miss my family! I want to go home!"

(I'm sorry posts are short/sparse, I've been very busy lately)
lighth7.png
@SlyRiolu @Ragnaroc @Candleliight

Upon hearing this coming from the pumpkaboo, he suddenly realized something which caused him to freeze up. She denied herself being a pumpkaboo... she was a human too... he tried to approach her, to tell her what happened to him as well. "It's... it's alright. I know how you feel. I... I miss my family too," he told her, trying not to tear up as well. Flashes of his parents and their smiles whenever he would come out of his room every morning came. He shook his head, trying to will them away; he needed to help this poor human. "You must be a human... I was too. I'm a jangmo-o now, and I have no idea why we're here... but you have to pull together. We'll find a way out of this, we'll find out why we're here, and we'll find a way back!" he said with confidence. He looked beside him, saw Hema, and gave her a friendly smile. "I-I'm Callum, C-Call for short," he said simply, his teeth beginning to chatter. "Come on, we have to get somewhere safe. And then we'll figure this out, I promise."
@SlyRiolu @Ragnaroc @Candleliight

Upon hearing this coming from the pumpkaboo, he suddenly realized something which caused him to freeze up. She denied herself being a pumpkaboo... she was a human too... he tried to approach her, to tell her what happened to him as well. "It's... it's alright. I know how you feel. I... I miss my family too," he told her, trying not to tear up as well. Flashes of his parents and their smiles whenever he would come out of his room every morning came. He shook his head, trying to will them away; he needed to help this poor human. "You must be a human... I was too. I'm a jangmo-o now, and I have no idea why we're here... but you have to pull together. We'll find a way out of this, we'll find out why we're here, and we'll find a way back!" he said with confidence. He looked beside him, saw Hema, and gave her a friendly smile. "I-I'm Callum, C-Call for short," he said simply, his teeth beginning to chatter. "Come on, we have to get somewhere safe. And then we'll figure this out, I promise."
xk7ymDQ.png
@SlyRiolu (Wait why is it so cold?)

Joy ever bobbles in her Amaterasu walk. There seems to be an endless vim and vigor in her heart. She humms a little ditty as he friend talks. "WEEEEEEEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLL Where do YOU come from? Because we might come from different regions all together. I am from Jhoto, we speak a different language in Jhoto then they do in say Hoenn? And I don't think any Riolu? Come from Jhoto but you understand me Right as Rain! SO, I think dream Aether will dot he translation for us! But my dreams tend to contradict me whenever they can so I May have just jinxed us." She winks, they have now Reached on of the cabins and she knocks. "To answer your question. Drawing I am not Great at but I can Doodle really well. Not so sure with these Paws. But at least we a have Snow which is a pretty good medium. You?" She wiggles a paw's toes to Zura and hopes for the best on both fronts.
@SlyRiolu (Wait why is it so cold?)

Joy ever bobbles in her Amaterasu walk. There seems to be an endless vim and vigor in her heart. She humms a little ditty as he friend talks. "WEEEEEEEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLL Where do YOU come from? Because we might come from different regions all together. I am from Jhoto, we speak a different language in Jhoto then they do in say Hoenn? And I don't think any Riolu? Come from Jhoto but you understand me Right as Rain! SO, I think dream Aether will dot he translation for us! But my dreams tend to contradict me whenever they can so I May have just jinxed us." She winks, they have now Reached on of the cabins and she knocks. "To answer your question. Drawing I am not Great at but I can Doodle really well. Not so sure with these Paws. But at least we a have Snow which is a pretty good medium. You?" She wiggles a paw's toes to Zura and hopes for the best on both fronts.
Zura started to say random Greek words just to mess with her. "Nah I'm kidding I come from Michigan in the United States of America. You probably have no idea where that is right. I think I'm from a different multiverse than you where Pokémon is just fiction. I'm fine with small ones I can do the most detail with but big ones I can't get the shapes right." Zura said expecting her to have some sort of reaction.
"So you think we should look for help or a warmer place to go?" He asked.
EDIT: (best I could think of doing)
The door creaked open backwards and a male ninetails came out "FOR THE LAST TIME I DONT WANT ANY COOKIES! Oh sorry I..." He said awkwardly. "Um you two don't seam familiar what brings you here if you two aren't selling anything?" He asked.
@Ragnaroc
(Were on a mountain/platue or it could just be winter your decision. I was thinking it was winter and were on a platue.)
Zura started to say random Greek words just to mess with her. "Nah I'm kidding I come from Michigan in the United States of America. You probably have no idea where that is right. I think I'm from a different multiverse than you where Pokémon is just fiction. I'm fine with small ones I can do the most detail with but big ones I can't get the shapes right." Zura said expecting her to have some sort of reaction.
"So you think we should look for help or a warmer place to go?" He asked.
EDIT: (best I could think of doing)
The door creaked open backwards and a male ninetails came out "FOR THE LAST TIME I DONT WANT ANY COOKIES! Oh sorry I..." He said awkwardly. "Um you two don't seam familiar what brings you here if you two aren't selling anything?" He asked.
@Ragnaroc
(Were on a mountain/platue or it could just be winter your decision. I was thinking it was winter and were on a platue.)
@SlyRiolu

Joy tips her head to the side. "I've Heard of it. But only threw the filtration of the time space holes that appear sometimes. Been A LOOOOOOOOOOOONG time since one of though happened-" She smiles and then perks as the ninetails opens the door before her.

"Ahh well you see, Mister Ninetails. I just woke up in the snow. My friend as well. We are not entirely sure how we got here, what Brought us here. But we are freezing. Quite literally, to death. If it is not too Terribly busy could you perhaps point us to the nearest Center or...." She sits down and bats her cat eyes. "Put us up for the Night...just to weather the dark and cold?" Her voice is an angelic chime, she is laying the charm on thick.
@SlyRiolu

Joy tips her head to the side. "I've Heard of it. But only threw the filtration of the time space holes that appear sometimes. Been A LOOOOOOOOOOOONG time since one of though happened-" She smiles and then perks as the ninetails opens the door before her.

"Ahh well you see, Mister Ninetails. I just woke up in the snow. My friend as well. We are not entirely sure how we got here, what Brought us here. But we are freezing. Quite literally, to death. If it is not too Terribly busy could you perhaps point us to the nearest Center or...." She sits down and bats her cat eyes. "Put us up for the Night...just to weather the dark and cold?" Her voice is an angelic chime, she is laying the charm on thick.

I think I'm going to have to drop the RP, sorry!

I think I'm going to have to drop the RP, sorry!
lighth7.png
1 2 3 4 5 6