Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Pmd Reincarnated (Closed)
1 2 3 4 5 6
@SoulLugia11

You can but do but rp at a pace It's sometimes hard to keep up. Also don't powerplay I know your a evolution ahead of us but still I don't like powerplayers/powergivers.
@SoulLugia11

You can but do but rp at a pace It's sometimes hard to keep up. Also don't powerplay I know your a evolution ahead of us but still I don't like powerplayers/powergivers.
Unfortunately, it is ugly, sad but not chocolate, beef clinical carrots.
Ridiculus Bibendum nutrition itself.
@Candleliight @Ragnaroc @SlyRiolu noted! I can rp at a pace I don't post as fast as I used to because of my semi-long to long posts. Also I won't powerplay; I don't like powerplayers either so don't worry ;)

Pain... and then silence. Darkness surrounded Callum as oxygen left him. It only lasted a few seconds however, as his eyes slowly opened again. He was on his side, looking down on the ground... snow. Call's eyes darted up, his breath visible, and he could see dead trees ahead of him... he was in a forest. What the... where am I? he thought, confused as he attempted to stand. Pain immediately flooded his entire body and he let out a small moan. He became even more confused by his voice... it sounded a little more... he didn't know how to put it exactly... rough than usual. He didn't even know how he was alive right now, unless this was a dream and he was actually in the hospital. But if that were the case, how was he feeling pain? No one is supposed to feel pain in a dream...

Call blinked as the pain settled, placing his hand in front of him to stand... only to see not a hand, but.... claws? These claws were yellow, and he could barely see them because his arm was shorter than before. He finally stood, shaking the pain off. Only, when he tried to stand on two legs, he lost his balance and fell back down. What? Why can't I stand? What's wrong with my legs? His entire body felt weird, and when he looked back at his legs, they were the exact same as his "hands", yellow claws and all. But he became even more surprised when he saw a tail extending from him, with a round yellow tip. This was beginning to remind him of something that his friend had shown him a couple weeks ago... something about a Pokemon named Jangmo-o that his friend really liked and talked about for what seemed like hours. It kind of looked like this, and a weird feeling began to come over him. Am I... a Jangmo-o? That can't be... that's impossible. But when he stood again, on all fours, and had no difficulty doing so, he knew it to be true. He was a Jangmo-o... a Pokemon, and this wasn't a dream.
@Candleliight @Ragnaroc @SlyRiolu noted! I can rp at a pace I don't post as fast as I used to because of my semi-long to long posts. Also I won't powerplay; I don't like powerplayers either so don't worry ;)

Pain... and then silence. Darkness surrounded Callum as oxygen left him. It only lasted a few seconds however, as his eyes slowly opened again. He was on his side, looking down on the ground... snow. Call's eyes darted up, his breath visible, and he could see dead trees ahead of him... he was in a forest. What the... where am I? he thought, confused as he attempted to stand. Pain immediately flooded his entire body and he let out a small moan. He became even more confused by his voice... it sounded a little more... he didn't know how to put it exactly... rough than usual. He didn't even know how he was alive right now, unless this was a dream and he was actually in the hospital. But if that were the case, how was he feeling pain? No one is supposed to feel pain in a dream...

Call blinked as the pain settled, placing his hand in front of him to stand... only to see not a hand, but.... claws? These claws were yellow, and he could barely see them because his arm was shorter than before. He finally stood, shaking the pain off. Only, when he tried to stand on two legs, he lost his balance and fell back down. What? Why can't I stand? What's wrong with my legs? His entire body felt weird, and when he looked back at his legs, they were the exact same as his "hands", yellow claws and all. But he became even more surprised when he saw a tail extending from him, with a round yellow tip. This was beginning to remind him of something that his friend had shown him a couple weeks ago... something about a Pokemon named Jangmo-o that his friend really liked and talked about for what seemed like hours. It kind of looked like this, and a weird feeling began to come over him. Am I... a Jangmo-o? That can't be... that's impossible. But when he stood again, on all fours, and had no difficulty doing so, he knew it to be true. He was a Jangmo-o... a Pokemon, and this wasn't a dream.
xk7ymDQ.png
@Candleliight @Ragnaroc @SoulLugia11
(It's not lush it's winter right now and we're in a forest this isn't spring or summer just clearing it up so we don't get to confused with my posts.)

The area was very cold only ice, water, and fire types were able to stay in this area for their whole life's without a problem with the weather. Zura feet and arms were soon numbed by the cold of the snow and gusts of wind. "Will I die again in a worse way this?" Zura whispered to himself remembering he died with less suffering then freezing to death. Then it makes him wonder what would he be next and how would he die? Then he started fantasizing 'Burning alive, hit by a car and left for dead, diseases, curses, a bomb?' He didn't think he would live through this it seamed his fur didn't have a lot of thickness. And if he stopped moving that would just make him suffer more. He should find a cave for he could at least stay away from these gusts of wind giving him much trouble. He didn't think of stepping lightly he left tracks behind him for anyone to just follow him.

The tiny houndour trotted through the cold forest snow and evergreens. She soon drifted a bit away from her village. She was curious when she heard the cruches of undisturbed snow being walked on. Thanks to her canine hearing she quickly advanced to the sound and found a canfused Jangmo-o. She hid behind a tree slightly scared of it because it was bigger than her and it was a dragon types and they were known for their power. But also their strange fear of fairys like they were demons well some reacted like that.
@Candleliight @Ragnaroc @SoulLugia11
(It's not lush it's winter right now and we're in a forest this isn't spring or summer just clearing it up so we don't get to confused with my posts.)

The area was very cold only ice, water, and fire types were able to stay in this area for their whole life's without a problem with the weather. Zura feet and arms were soon numbed by the cold of the snow and gusts of wind. "Will I die again in a worse way this?" Zura whispered to himself remembering he died with less suffering then freezing to death. Then it makes him wonder what would he be next and how would he die? Then he started fantasizing 'Burning alive, hit by a car and left for dead, diseases, curses, a bomb?' He didn't think he would live through this it seamed his fur didn't have a lot of thickness. And if he stopped moving that would just make him suffer more. He should find a cave for he could at least stay away from these gusts of wind giving him much trouble. He didn't think of stepping lightly he left tracks behind him for anyone to just follow him.

The tiny houndour trotted through the cold forest snow and evergreens. She soon drifted a bit away from her village. She was curious when she heard the cruches of undisturbed snow being walked on. Thanks to her canine hearing she quickly advanced to the sound and found a canfused Jangmo-o. She hid behind a tree slightly scared of it because it was bigger than her and it was a dragon types and they were known for their power. But also their strange fear of fairys like they were demons well some reacted like that.
@Candleliight @SlyRiolu @SoulLugia11
(what time of day is it?)

Joy's Crunches midair in her frolic a COLD gust straightening her whiskers. "Ooooooooooooooo brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr." What a Vivid Dream!! Having landed and huddled about her paws she pauses a moment more, shivering. "This is no good- no good at all."

She looks to the field before her, then around her to the multitude of naked trees and cat-grrs. "Well at least the tree trunks will make Some thing of a wind brake." She grumbles and prances hop hop hop like cats do threw, snow. At least it's not so deep.

She trots long at her merry cat clip. Hmmm could use a little music....! And begins to sing about Snow,Red Hot Chili Peppers - Snow that is.

The song sputters down when dainty pawed footprints catch her attention..... "Huh!?" Facing turning right then left, whiskers twitch like catfish barbs. "I see...."
Not really, she catapults herself onto a tree trunk and climbs up to better understand what might be ahead.

.........................................................................................

A lot of nothi- OH wait!

There was a Tiny Dark blue? moving figure heading for some...rocks or something.
Jumping down with fearless abandon Joy Hurtles up the path of tracks. And begins to call Loudly when the first speck of Maybe that moving person? She tips her head. She is a Ball of foof, as her furr, thick but Short tries to warm her.
"HEEEEEEEEEY HEEEEEEEEEEEEY.....FELLOW WARM SPOT!?"
@Candleliight @SlyRiolu @SoulLugia11
(what time of day is it?)

Joy's Crunches midair in her frolic a COLD gust straightening her whiskers. "Ooooooooooooooo brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr." What a Vivid Dream!! Having landed and huddled about her paws she pauses a moment more, shivering. "This is no good- no good at all."

She looks to the field before her, then around her to the multitude of naked trees and cat-grrs. "Well at least the tree trunks will make Some thing of a wind brake." She grumbles and prances hop hop hop like cats do threw, snow. At least it's not so deep.

She trots long at her merry cat clip. Hmmm could use a little music....! And begins to sing about Snow,Red Hot Chili Peppers - Snow that is.

The song sputters down when dainty pawed footprints catch her attention..... "Huh!?" Facing turning right then left, whiskers twitch like catfish barbs. "I see...."
Not really, she catapults herself onto a tree trunk and climbs up to better understand what might be ahead.

.........................................................................................

A lot of nothi- OH wait!

There was a Tiny Dark blue? moving figure heading for some...rocks or something.
Jumping down with fearless abandon Joy Hurtles up the path of tracks. And begins to call Loudly when the first speck of Maybe that moving person? She tips her head. She is a Ball of foof, as her furr, thick but Short tries to warm her.
"HEEEEEEEEEY HEEEEEEEEEEEEY.....FELLOW WARM SPOT!?"
03a8c3247c983edaaa689a78aa219a58.pnguQA55c0.pngpotato.pngbeanie.pngleaf.png
Zura became worried to the new voice. And when she said "Hello fellow warm spot." It reminded him a scene of a Star Wars movie. He didn't want that to happen to him. But the voice sounded about the same age as him he shouldn't worry that much right? He turned to see a meowth a normal type to his relief. 'Oh thank god im a fighting type I should be able to handle a normal type... Now how do I use a Force Palm?' He wondered. He stopped letting the cat catch up the cave seamed more like a den burrowed out and abandoned. Good for him he didn't have to fight a hostile Pokémon for it. Then he took back notice to the cat who was coming near. "Who are you?" He asked. 'Maybe she's just lonely that's why she's acting like this.' Zura guilted himself.
@Ragaroc
@Candleliight
@SoulLugia11
Zura became worried to the new voice. And when she said "Hello fellow warm spot." It reminded him a scene of a Star Wars movie. He didn't want that to happen to him. But the voice sounded about the same age as him he shouldn't worry that much right? He turned to see a meowth a normal type to his relief. 'Oh thank god im a fighting type I should be able to handle a normal type... Now how do I use a Force Palm?' He wondered. He stopped letting the cat catch up the cave seamed more like a den burrowed out and abandoned. Good for him he didn't have to fight a hostile Pokémon for it. Then he took back notice to the cat who was coming near. "Who are you?" He asked. 'Maybe she's just lonely that's why she's acting like this.' Zura guilted himself.
@Ragaroc
@Candleliight
@SoulLugia11
@Candleliight @Ragnaroc @SlyRiolu gotcha! I edited my first post ^^

Callum suddenly heard crunching noises and whipped around to try and find the source. "H-hello?" he called out. Maybe he could find someone around and ask them where he was! Since he was a Pokemon, he had reason to assume that whoever he met next would also be a Pokemon. It would just depend on which one he met. He knew some things about it, but he wasn't a big an expert as his friend was. He was a dragon type, so other dragon types, ice types, and fairy types wouldn't be too welcome. He took a few steps, searching for anyone nearby. He continued to walk forward until he noticed something behind a tree. Perfect!

He approached the tree, struggling a little due to him not being used to walking on all fours. "Hello?" he asked. "Is there someone there? Please come out, I won't hurt you! I just need to know where I am!" He awaited a response, hoping that whoever was back there wouldn't run away.
@Candleliight @Ragnaroc @SlyRiolu gotcha! I edited my first post ^^

Callum suddenly heard crunching noises and whipped around to try and find the source. "H-hello?" he called out. Maybe he could find someone around and ask them where he was! Since he was a Pokemon, he had reason to assume that whoever he met next would also be a Pokemon. It would just depend on which one he met. He knew some things about it, but he wasn't a big an expert as his friend was. He was a dragon type, so other dragon types, ice types, and fairy types wouldn't be too welcome. He took a few steps, searching for anyone nearby. He continued to walk forward until he noticed something behind a tree. Perfect!

He approached the tree, struggling a little due to him not being used to walking on all fours. "Hello?" he asked. "Is there someone there? Please come out, I won't hurt you! I just need to know where I am!" He awaited a response, hoping that whoever was back there wouldn't run away.
xk7ymDQ.png
(This houndour is a side character that might be appearing a bit later...)

The houndour was a bit younger than Callum. She timidly walked out of her cover he already heard her it was no use running back. She didn't have a skull cap like most houndour do. "Why are you walking like that? Don't you walk on two legs?" She asked. She saw the scar on his neck (Right?) and was a bit intimidated by the scar but he only sounded about 5-4 years older than him maybe it's a natural thing dragons do. 'They always want to fight.' She guessed dumbly. "Um how did you get that scar?" She asked. He seamed nice and not very hostile to her.

@Candleliight
@Ragnaroc
@SoulLugia11
(This houndour is a side character that might be appearing a bit later...)

The houndour was a bit younger than Callum. She timidly walked out of her cover he already heard her it was no use running back. She didn't have a skull cap like most houndour do. "Why are you walking like that? Don't you walk on two legs?" She asked. She saw the scar on his neck (Right?) and was a bit intimidated by the scar but he only sounded about 5-4 years older than him maybe it's a natural thing dragons do. 'They always want to fight.' She guessed dumbly. "Um how did you get that scar?" She asked. He seamed nice and not very hostile to her.

@Candleliight
@Ragnaroc
@SoulLugia11
@SlyRiolu @Ragnaroc @SoulLugia11

Josey managed to sit herself up after a while. The forest seemed huge. The trees were way taller than any she had seen before. And there was...snow on the ground, She hadn't seen snow in a long time, since it rarely snowed from where she was from. A thick blanket like this, though, she had not experienced since sh was a child.

"...hello?" she called, hoping someone would here her. "Hello! Is anyone there? What is this place?"
@SlyRiolu @Ragnaroc @SoulLugia11

Josey managed to sit herself up after a while. The forest seemed huge. The trees were way taller than any she had seen before. And there was...snow on the ground, She hadn't seen snow in a long time, since it rarely snowed from where she was from. A thick blanket like this, though, she had not experienced since sh was a child.

"...hello?" she called, hoping someone would here her. "Hello! Is anyone there? What is this place?"
lighth7.png
@Candleliight @Ragnaroc (@SlyRiolu Jangmo-o stands on four legs, Hakamo-o, the evolution, is the one that stands on two legs ^^ also, yes, you got the scar part right :) )

Callum was surprised when a houndour came out of hiding. This one looked younger than him, and she didn't have a skull cap on. "I'm a Jangmo-o, I believe Hakamo-o walk on two legs. I used to be able to walk on two legs, but I can't seem to keep my balance anymore..." He lost track before becoming surprised that the houndour didn't make fun of him for the scar like he had many times before. He didn't really have a problem explaining, though it most likely wouldn't make sense to her. "Well, I was hiking with my family in the summer... I was really young when it happened. I sprained my ankle on a rock and fell down the side of the trail... and I'll just skip that part for you. I had to have multiple surgeries to get it fixed. I was bullied about it, but you are one of a couple people who didn't bash me in for it..."

Call shook his head. "Anyways, my name is Callum, but I also go by Call. What is-"
Before he could finish, he heard shouting from a distance. Whoever was shouting wanted to know what this place was... just like him. He turned to the houndour, trying not to appear dangerous, despite him being a dragon type. "I know we just met and all but... could you help me track this voice down? Whoever is shouting must be as confused as I am... they need help as well it seems..."
@Candleliight @Ragnaroc (@SlyRiolu Jangmo-o stands on four legs, Hakamo-o, the evolution, is the one that stands on two legs ^^ also, yes, you got the scar part right :) )

Callum was surprised when a houndour came out of hiding. This one looked younger than him, and she didn't have a skull cap on. "I'm a Jangmo-o, I believe Hakamo-o walk on two legs. I used to be able to walk on two legs, but I can't seem to keep my balance anymore..." He lost track before becoming surprised that the houndour didn't make fun of him for the scar like he had many times before. He didn't really have a problem explaining, though it most likely wouldn't make sense to her. "Well, I was hiking with my family in the summer... I was really young when it happened. I sprained my ankle on a rock and fell down the side of the trail... and I'll just skip that part for you. I had to have multiple surgeries to get it fixed. I was bullied about it, but you are one of a couple people who didn't bash me in for it..."

Call shook his head. "Anyways, my name is Callum, but I also go by Call. What is-"
Before he could finish, he heard shouting from a distance. Whoever was shouting wanted to know what this place was... just like him. He turned to the houndour, trying not to appear dangerous, despite him being a dragon type. "I know we just met and all but... could you help me track this voice down? Whoever is shouting must be as confused as I am... they need help as well it seems..."
xk7ymDQ.png
(I should find a fanmade map and use it you can help me find one if you want.)

The houndour got mixed up with Pokémon again she once mistook a visiting umbreon for a espeon. "My name is Hema. I don't have a skull cap because I hatched alone and it was lost someone might have took it by now..." Hema replied (Hey I name my characters after stuff from video games this is the internet!) She trotted ahead of him but soon stalled. "Are you ok? I know you aren't a fire, water, or ice type." She asked walking now besides him. Still listening for the yelling and walked at a pace where her new dragon friend could keep up. She started to like this dragon he didn't seam that violent at all. Soon smelt a very off scent like the one her friend had of course they were both different. "I smell something..." She said.
@SoulLugia11
@Ragnaroc
@Candleliight
(I should find a fanmade map and use it you can help me find one if you want.)

The houndour got mixed up with Pokémon again she once mistook a visiting umbreon for a espeon. "My name is Hema. I don't have a skull cap because I hatched alone and it was lost someone might have took it by now..." Hema replied (Hey I name my characters after stuff from video games this is the internet!) She trotted ahead of him but soon stalled. "Are you ok? I know you aren't a fire, water, or ice type." She asked walking now besides him. Still listening for the yelling and walked at a pace where her new dragon friend could keep up. She started to like this dragon he didn't seam that violent at all. Soon smelt a very off scent like the one her friend had of course they were both different. "I smell something..." She said.
@SoulLugia11
@Ragnaroc
@Candleliight
1 2 3 4 5 6