Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | FinchClan [OPEN]
1 2 3 4
[Redpaw] [apprentice] [male] [Tags: Echothroat]

"Whoops!" Redpaw called to the she-cat that managed to be hit by the moss he had flung. "It's my fault I'm sorry, but..." He examined Echothroat and then added "but aren't you a Queen you shouldn't be near the apprentice's den!" Which, clearly Redpaw was only echoing the thoughts he could not keep to himself... To a much larger warrior.

Redpaw had seen Echothroat around, but never spoke to her. Making it diffcult for him to recall her name.

"I just hate moss and it got on me so I flung it out of the den." He said with a shrug, his fluffy shoulders creating static electricity against his neck, shocking him slightly. "I didn't mean for it to hit anyone." He announced with an odd expression due to the electricity.

Redpaw should have learnt by now, not to irritate warriors. Yet, he would never learn as it seems, due to his already notorious actions.

(Redpaw the snotty spoiled brat that nobody likes in cat form.)
[Redpaw] [apprentice] [male] [Tags: Echothroat]

"Whoops!" Redpaw called to the she-cat that managed to be hit by the moss he had flung. "It's my fault I'm sorry, but..." He examined Echothroat and then added "but aren't you a Queen you shouldn't be near the apprentice's den!" Which, clearly Redpaw was only echoing the thoughts he could not keep to himself... To a much larger warrior.

Redpaw had seen Echothroat around, but never spoke to her. Making it diffcult for him to recall her name.

"I just hate moss and it got on me so I flung it out of the den." He said with a shrug, his fluffy shoulders creating static electricity against his neck, shocking him slightly. "I didn't mean for it to hit anyone." He announced with an odd expression due to the electricity.

Redpaw should have learnt by now, not to irritate warriors. Yet, he would never learn as it seems, due to his already notorious actions.

(Redpaw the snotty spoiled brat that nobody likes in cat form.)
Raven whipped her head quickly towards the shout. She hissed as the clan cat approached. "No wonder this place reeks of clan." She spat out the last word, her eyes focused on the tom. She quickly attempted to leap at him before he could call any of his other clanmates over. If the tom did, she would be in serious trouble, though she didn't want to admit it, clan cats were good at fighting.

{@Chrysalem
Sorry if you don't want to be pinged. I often ping people if I'm interacting with em'.}
Raven whipped her head quickly towards the shout. She hissed as the clan cat approached. "No wonder this place reeks of clan." She spat out the last word, her eyes focused on the tom. She quickly attempted to leap at him before he could call any of his other clanmates over. If the tom did, she would be in serious trouble, though she didn't want to admit it, clan cats were good at fighting.

{@Chrysalem
Sorry if you don't want to be pinged. I often ping people if I'm interacting with em'.}
CxEBf1c.png xx lark
he/him
+2 fr time
x
[Jasper][Male][Loner][Tags: Open]

Stopping Jasper saw a flash a brown. Running towards it he sheathed his claws quickly. Please don't be a cat! Please don't be a cat! He knew that clan cats live somewhere in this forest but never bothered to look. Running past a bush he immediately jumped on the startled rabbit. He quickly bit the neck as the prey tried to escape. As the rabbit died Jasper quickly looked around before dragging the prey out of the open. Not that he was scared of any other cat trying to steal his prey ,but with the storm coming he didn't want eat soggy meat. The black and white tom dragged the rabbit away from where he killed it and ate it next to a tree.

Stopping Jasper saw a flash a brown. Running towards it he sheathed his claws quickly. Please don't be a cat! Please don't be a cat! He knew that clan cats live somewhere in this forest but never bothered to look. Running past a bush he immediately jumped on the startled rabbit. He quickly bit the neck as the prey tried to escape. As the rabbit died Jasper quickly looked around before dragging the prey out of the open. Not that he was scared of any other cat trying to steal his prey ,but with the storm coming he didn't want eat soggy meat. The black and white tom dragged the rabbit away from where he killed it and ate it next to a tree.
Randomly post everyday (sometimes)!
Message for Discord or look at profile!
{Maplepaw} | {Tags: Redstream,Redpaw}
She paused to look at her mentor before nodding. "So the other apprentice will be coming along with the hunting patrol today?" She asked as she tilted her head slightly. "Also why only two though? Is something weird happening with the prey Redstream? or is it a stealth thing." she asked as she glanced to her master for an explanation. It was her first outdoor event, her master usually kept her in clan or slightly away from clan to practice her fighting techniques.

In the corner of her eye, she saw moss fly out of the apprentice's den and she quietly groaned "Not again Redpaw..." she nearly put her paws to her face as she saw it hit another cat. She saw the cat talk to the apprentice, but she could not hear what the other cat was telling her comrade, but once she saw him apologize her shoulders sagged in relief before she turned back to the two warriors in front of her.
{Maplepaw} | {Tags: Redstream,Redpaw}
She paused to look at her mentor before nodding. "So the other apprentice will be coming along with the hunting patrol today?" She asked as she tilted her head slightly. "Also why only two though? Is something weird happening with the prey Redstream? or is it a stealth thing." she asked as she glanced to her master for an explanation. It was her first outdoor event, her master usually kept her in clan or slightly away from clan to practice her fighting techniques.

In the corner of her eye, she saw moss fly out of the apprentice's den and she quietly groaned "Not again Redpaw..." she nearly put her paws to her face as she saw it hit another cat. She saw the cat talk to the apprentice, but she could not hear what the other cat was telling her comrade, but once she saw him apologize her shoulders sagged in relief before she turned back to the two warriors in front of her.
Juniperheart dashed to the right and flexed his claws, coaching them on the ground beneath him. He turned on a whip of his tail and bared his teeth at the she-cat. "I should say you're the one that reeks. Get out before something happens that you'll badly regret, rogue."
Juniperheart dashed to the right and flexed his claws, coaching them on the ground beneath him. He turned on a whip of his tail and bared his teeth at the she-cat. "I should say you're the one that reeks. Get out before something happens that you'll badly regret, rogue."
eHsIhFC.png
--------------------------------- [columns] [img]http://i.imgur.com/MP5ot0K.png[/img] ------- [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/rp/2089863#post_2089863]Discussion thread[/url] [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/rp/2089778#post_2089778]Plot[/url] [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/rp/2089778#post_24932907]Rules[/url] [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/rp/2089778#post_24932978]Members[/url] [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/rp/2089778#post_24933175]Allegiances[/url] [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/rp/2089778#post_24933259]Environment[/url] [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/rp/2089778#post_24934667]Animals[/url] [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/rp/2089778#post_24934668]Prophecy[/url] [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/rp/2089778#post_24934670]Other[/url] [nextcol]| | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | |[nextcol][center] [ Leaf-Fall ][ 6:27am ][ Storm Inbound eta 7:20 ][^ 18°c / 64.4°f ^] ------------- [b][DewStar][Male][Leader][Tags: SeaWatcher, GullFoot, RedStream & Co][/b] "[i]I think that'd- that would- be a good idea,[/i]" [b]GullFoot[/b]'s words, despite their content held the tone of disappointment. [b]DewStar[/b] understood why, he'd been young once and it had taken so long for him to understand that their was no task to small. It had taken a while but not long after he became deputy he saw how the kit's eyes would sparkle whenever he spoke to the queens. Taking the time to do the small things like cleaning dens, helping the elders and fetching moss was worth just as much as leading hunting patrols and being a tough leader. A smile momentarily flickered across his face. When his mother had gifted him his fourth life; containing a mother's compassion, he had no clue how greatly it would change the way he saw life. That smile returned slowly and softly when [b]SeaWatcher[/b] gave him an exasperated look. [i]I understand[/i] was the message it sent back. "[i]I'm going to head out and catch what I can before the storm hits- could you pass the message to [b]RedStream[/b]? All the moss in the world won't help us sleep if our bellies are empty,[/i]" SeaWatcher said, earning a fast reply from DewStar; "[i]Of course, May you find good hunting.[/i]" Signalling with his tail for young GullFoot to follow DewStar made his way over to RedStream's group. "[i]Has anyone seen IvyStorm or OwlFur?[/i]" The tom asked around before noticing RussetSong harassing ShadePaw. DewStar watched him deal with the situation and felt his heart lift slightly. RedStream would make a good- no great leader in time. Thinking back to the deputies previous inquiry DewStar offered an answer, "[i]I believe IvyStorm and OwlFur are still underground in the dens. I saw OwlFur earlier, he came out to check the fresh-kill but went back into the dens but he hasn't come back up yet[/i]" He offered, recalling SeaWatcher's request and adding "[i]SeaWatcher has headed out to hunt on her own.[/i]" [b][IvyStorm][Female][Warrior][Tags: OwlFur][/b] IvyStorm felt her heart skip a beat as OwlFur flirted, "[i]Thank goodness, but, you wouldn't mind if you woke up with me staring at your pretty face, right?[/i]" Her eyes dilated and shrunk as she looked OwlFur over. [i]Oh my StarClan![/i] she thought to herself as she came to her senses. Suddenly she let out a snort and began giggling like a cat gone mad. She managed to still herself, taking several deep breathes before looking around, praying that no-one saw that outburst. Letting out a sigh, IvyStorm kneaded the ground a couple times. "[i]I've never been called pretty before[/i]" The tortoiseshell cat purred. She was happy, very happy and that surprised her. [b][RobinFlight][Female][Warrior][Tags: RedStream, MaplePaw, DewStar, GullFoot][/b] RobinFlight rested her tail on MaplePaw's side, if she ever had children she hoped they'd be like MaplePaw. The young she-cat had such good instincts and compassion. She felt her demeanour shift as her uncle approached the group, DewStar had never been to kind on her pranks and misbehaviour, she always hoped for the leader to show some nepotism. She supposed she would have received such treatment if she wasn't always causing trouble. Speaking of trouble a grin spread across her face, "[i]RedStream i'm going to hunt by the Waterfall, their should be a few frogs or toads in the rock pools slightly down stream.[/i]" [/center][/columns] --------------------------------------------------------

MP5ot0K.png

Discussion thread

Plot

Rules

Members

Allegiances

Environment

Animals

Prophecy

Other

|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
[ Leaf-Fall ][ 6:27am ][ Storm Inbound eta 7:20 ][^ 18°c / 64.4°f ^]

[DewStar][Male][Leader][Tags: SeaWatcher, GullFoot, RedStream & Co]
"I think that'd- that would- be a good idea," GullFoot's words, despite their content held the tone of disappointment. DewStar understood why, he'd been young once and it had taken so long for him to understand that their was no task to small.
It had taken a while but not long after he became deputy he saw how the kit's eyes would sparkle whenever he spoke to the queens. Taking the time to do the small things like cleaning dens, helping the elders and fetching moss was worth just as much as leading hunting patrols and being a tough leader.
A smile momentarily flickered across his face. When his mother had gifted him his fourth life; containing a mother's compassion, he had no clue how greatly it would change the way he saw life. That smile returned slowly and softly when SeaWatcher gave him an exasperated look. I understand was the message it sent back.
"I'm going to head out and catch what I can before the storm hits- could you pass the message to RedStream? All the moss in the world won't help us sleep if our bellies are empty," SeaWatcher said, earning a fast reply from DewStar; "Of course, May you find good hunting."
Signalling with his tail for young GullFoot to follow DewStar made his way over to RedStream's group. "Has anyone seen IvyStorm or OwlFur?" The tom asked around before noticing RussetSong harassing ShadePaw. DewStar watched him deal with the situation and felt his heart lift slightly. RedStream would make a good- no great leader in time.
Thinking back to the deputies previous inquiry DewStar offered an answer, "I believe IvyStorm and OwlFur are still underground in the dens. I saw OwlFur earlier, he came out to check the fresh-kill but went back into the dens but he hasn't come back up yet" He offered, recalling SeaWatcher's request and adding "SeaWatcher has headed out to hunt on her own."

[IvyStorm][Female][Warrior][Tags: OwlFur]
IvyStorm felt her heart skip a beat as OwlFur flirted, "Thank goodness, but, you wouldn't mind if you woke up with me staring at your pretty face, right?" Her eyes dilated and shrunk as she looked OwlFur over. Oh my StarClan! she thought to herself as she came to her senses. Suddenly she let out a snort and began giggling like a cat gone mad.
She managed to still herself, taking several deep breathes before looking around, praying that no-one saw that outburst. Letting out a sigh, IvyStorm kneaded the ground a couple times.
"I've never been called pretty before" The tortoiseshell cat purred. She was happy, very happy and that surprised her.

[RobinFlight][Female][Warrior][Tags: RedStream, MaplePaw, DewStar, GullFoot]
RobinFlight rested her tail on MaplePaw's side, if she ever had children she hoped they'd be like MaplePaw. The young she-cat had such good instincts and compassion. She felt her demeanour shift as her uncle approached the group, DewStar had never been to kind on her pranks and misbehaviour, she always hoped for the leader to show some nepotism.
She supposed she would have received such treatment if she wasn't always causing trouble. Speaking of trouble a grin spread across her face, "RedStream i'm going to hunt by the Waterfall, their should be a few frogs or toads in the rock pools slightly down stream."

[Gullfoot] [Female] [Warrior] [Tags: Ivystorm, and Owlfur] [Mentions: Robinflight]

Gullfoot followed dutifully, joining the congregation of patrols. When Dewstar mentioned that Ivystorm and Owlfur were both in the den, she quickly volunteered, "I'll go check in on them; see if they'd like to join in the patrols" and quickly scampered towards the warrior den.

She didn't know either cat particularly well- she had been one of the older apprentices when they began their training, and her prankster ways led her to spending much more time with Robinflight- but they were closer to her than many of the other cats in the clan, and she figured it would be less awkward for her to interrupt whatever they were doing.

Luckily, when she poked her head in the warrior's den, they only seemed to be flirting. However, whatever Owlflight had said had clearly made an impression based of the giggles; it was an odd time to march in and ask for them, so Gullfoot decided to just call from the entrance, "Hey, guys-" -oh god that was too casual, wasn't it-"Redstream is organizing patrols- we're doing it two-by-two and all, if you want... to j-join in."

Gullfoot was mortified at herself. She should have rehearsed that, made it sound authoritative or something; so rather than stay and directly watch their reaction to being interrupted, she turned around and began to slink back to the patrol discussion.

[Seawatcher] [Female] [Warrior] [Tags: - ] [Mentions: Dewstar]

Seawatcher left Dewstar knowing her girl was in good paws; she took a side exit, heading down to the beach once more.

Unlike her fellow clanmates, Seawatcher only knew how to hunt in the ocean's currents. The stillness and mud of the river's shores were alien to her- and she had no intention of changing that fact. The sea had raised her, fed her through all her hard times, and she knew it better than she knew herself.

As such, it wasn't unusual for her to be fishing alone. On the rocks, she waited, watching the shadows of schooling fish beneath her. Here was perhaps one of the few reliable sources of food for the clan, yet even the ocean had been strained by the clans great hunger. As she patiently sat, waiting for sea life to creep closer, her mind wandered, distantly thinking of choices past.

[Brokenflight] [Male] [Medicine Cat] [Tags: Starlingpaw, Juniperheart]

"Go ahead and check it out- I'll only be a minute." Brokenflight had successfully relocated most of his piles, and was only stuck on the poppyseeds. They had the annoying habit of rolling of their storage leaf. He didn't actually expect it to take him very long to fix; the cats of Finchclan just tended to call upon him when they caught sight of him, slowing his path anywhere. "If I'm a bit late, start heading to the east, and stay on the cliffs, not the beach."

If Starlingpaw was actually volunteering to go out, Brokenflight was going to be the last cat to stop him; despite his prowess in learning, he was shy, and a full medicine cat needed to be able to speak with many cats in a day.

[Gullfoot] [Female] [Warrior] [Tags: Ivystorm, and Owlfur] [Mentions: Robinflight]

Gullfoot followed dutifully, joining the congregation of patrols. When Dewstar mentioned that Ivystorm and Owlfur were both in the den, she quickly volunteered, "I'll go check in on them; see if they'd like to join in the patrols" and quickly scampered towards the warrior den.

She didn't know either cat particularly well- she had been one of the older apprentices when they began their training, and her prankster ways led her to spending much more time with Robinflight- but they were closer to her than many of the other cats in the clan, and she figured it would be less awkward for her to interrupt whatever they were doing.

Luckily, when she poked her head in the warrior's den, they only seemed to be flirting. However, whatever Owlflight had said had clearly made an impression based of the giggles; it was an odd time to march in and ask for them, so Gullfoot decided to just call from the entrance, "Hey, guys-" -oh god that was too casual, wasn't it-"Redstream is organizing patrols- we're doing it two-by-two and all, if you want... to j-join in."

Gullfoot was mortified at herself. She should have rehearsed that, made it sound authoritative or something; so rather than stay and directly watch their reaction to being interrupted, she turned around and began to slink back to the patrol discussion.

[Seawatcher] [Female] [Warrior] [Tags: - ] [Mentions: Dewstar]

Seawatcher left Dewstar knowing her girl was in good paws; she took a side exit, heading down to the beach once more.

Unlike her fellow clanmates, Seawatcher only knew how to hunt in the ocean's currents. The stillness and mud of the river's shores were alien to her- and she had no intention of changing that fact. The sea had raised her, fed her through all her hard times, and she knew it better than she knew herself.

As such, it wasn't unusual for her to be fishing alone. On the rocks, she waited, watching the shadows of schooling fish beneath her. Here was perhaps one of the few reliable sources of food for the clan, yet even the ocean had been strained by the clans great hunger. As she patiently sat, waiting for sea life to creep closer, her mind wandered, distantly thinking of choices past.

[Brokenflight] [Male] [Medicine Cat] [Tags: Starlingpaw, Juniperheart]

"Go ahead and check it out- I'll only be a minute." Brokenflight had successfully relocated most of his piles, and was only stuck on the poppyseeds. They had the annoying habit of rolling of their storage leaf. He didn't actually expect it to take him very long to fix; the cats of Finchclan just tended to call upon him when they caught sight of him, slowing his path anywhere. "If I'm a bit late, start heading to the east, and stay on the cliffs, not the beach."

If Starlingpaw was actually volunteering to go out, Brokenflight was going to be the last cat to stop him; despite his prowess in learning, he was shy, and a full medicine cat needed to be able to speak with many cats in a day.

Finishing the rabbit Jasper stared to dig near the tree. He didn't want any of those clan cats following him. As he dug the time occasionally sniffed and looked around. Not seeing anything except a squirrel scurrying up a tree, he buried the carcass. Jasper shook himself of some of the dirt and started walking towards the sound of rushing water.

Finishing the rabbit Jasper stared to dig near the tree. He didn't want any of those clan cats following him. As he dug the time occasionally sniffed and looked around. Not seeing anything except a squirrel scurrying up a tree, he buried the carcass. Jasper shook himself of some of the dirt and started walking towards the sound of rushing water.
Randomly post everyday (sometimes)!
Message for Discord or look at profile!
"Really now? I'm sure that's a lie." Owlfur said to Ivystorm. "Your beauty has been recognized before, I'm sure." He chuckled a bit, but then was interrupted by Gullfoot's talking. Oh, shoot. Thank Starclan Gullfoot notified us. Owlfur thought, his face quickly turning into a neutral expression. "I'll be there in a bit." Owlfur quickly meowed back to Gullfoot. "Feel free to come with." He said to Ivystorm as he padded out of the nests and into the area where the patrols were being organized.

Raven let out a quick hiss as she dove into the ground, missing her target. She quickly regained her footing though, and planted her paws onto the ground, holding still for a moment. She tried to hold in her instinct to leap out and claw the tom with all she had, but she constrained herself. "Perhaps you're lucky I don't want to put up with you today." She muttered under her breath. Starclan, she was tired. So very tired. "Enjoy your home while it lasts." She hissed, glaring at him as she retreated out of the cave.

{@Chrysalem @Superpapershark @Destinystwilight
I usually ping people if they're interacting with me, so just tell me if a ping isn't necessary. Since I don't know what to with Raven, she'll be a side character for now, conjuring up troubles like stealing prey, perhaps, etc.}
"Really now? I'm sure that's a lie." Owlfur said to Ivystorm. "Your beauty has been recognized before, I'm sure." He chuckled a bit, but then was interrupted by Gullfoot's talking. Oh, shoot. Thank Starclan Gullfoot notified us. Owlfur thought, his face quickly turning into a neutral expression. "I'll be there in a bit." Owlfur quickly meowed back to Gullfoot. "Feel free to come with." He said to Ivystorm as he padded out of the nests and into the area where the patrols were being organized.

Raven let out a quick hiss as she dove into the ground, missing her target. She quickly regained her footing though, and planted her paws onto the ground, holding still for a moment. She tried to hold in her instinct to leap out and claw the tom with all she had, but she constrained herself. "Perhaps you're lucky I don't want to put up with you today." She muttered under her breath. Starclan, she was tired. So very tired. "Enjoy your home while it lasts." She hissed, glaring at him as she retreated out of the cave.

{@Chrysalem @Superpapershark @Destinystwilight
I usually ping people if they're interacting with me, so just tell me if a ping isn't necessary. Since I don't know what to with Raven, she'll be a side character for now, conjuring up troubles like stealing prey, perhaps, etc.}
CxEBf1c.png xx lark
he/him
+2 fr time
x
1 2 3 4