Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | FinchClan [OPEN]
1 2 3 4
Mumblefoot shifted his paws anxiously as the cats around him discussed patrols back and forth. His green eyes, wide with thrilled nerves, darted lightly to study each cat before settling on his brown paws. His whiskers twitched slightly. How was he supposed to be of any aid if he wasn't put on any patrols, or at least took part in forming them? As he remembered from past experiences, Redstream had difficulties with many things, as he was as scarred from his past as Mumblefoot was. He felt a deep sadness for the red tom; he had such potential that had been thrown into the torrents of fate. Mumblefoot shifted weight on his paws, not wanting to think too deeply into the subject, and instead cleared his throat softly. "I can join a patrol," he mewed.

Juniperheart watched from afar the patrols being set up, not caring to go any closer to the infamous idiot deputy that was Redstream and his spazz of an apprentice, Maplepaw. The black and white tom frowned, lifting his head sharply to sniff the wind gingerly. A storm was imminent. Mumblefoot was going out, and he worried inwardly that his brother would be nervous the entire time because of it. His brother was more of a homebody, fearful of his enviroment. Juniperheart felt somewhat pitiful toward Mumblefoot, and always wanted more for his brother. Patrols would be the only way to get him out of his comfort zone. He sighed, gazing over the camp with boredom.
Mumblefoot shifted his paws anxiously as the cats around him discussed patrols back and forth. His green eyes, wide with thrilled nerves, darted lightly to study each cat before settling on his brown paws. His whiskers twitched slightly. How was he supposed to be of any aid if he wasn't put on any patrols, or at least took part in forming them? As he remembered from past experiences, Redstream had difficulties with many things, as he was as scarred from his past as Mumblefoot was. He felt a deep sadness for the red tom; he had such potential that had been thrown into the torrents of fate. Mumblefoot shifted weight on his paws, not wanting to think too deeply into the subject, and instead cleared his throat softly. "I can join a patrol," he mewed.

Juniperheart watched from afar the patrols being set up, not caring to go any closer to the infamous idiot deputy that was Redstream and his spazz of an apprentice, Maplepaw. The black and white tom frowned, lifting his head sharply to sniff the wind gingerly. A storm was imminent. Mumblefoot was going out, and he worried inwardly that his brother would be nervous the entire time because of it. His brother was more of a homebody, fearful of his enviroment. Juniperheart felt somewhat pitiful toward Mumblefoot, and always wanted more for his brother. Patrols would be the only way to get him out of his comfort zone. He sighed, gazing over the camp with boredom.
eHsIhFC.png
(Sorry for not responding. I'm a bit busy but will post sometime tomorrow.)
(Sorry for not responding. I'm a bit busy but will post sometime tomorrow.)
Randomly post everyday (sometimes)!
Message for Discord or look at profile!
[Jasper][Male][Loner][Tags: Open]

Lazily rolling over on the leaves the black and white tom looked at the gap in the trees. He could see the white sand and waves from the water but mostly undergrowth of various plants. Jasper wasn't fond of being near the beach. Not really liking the open space and being exposed to attacks. Standing up he looked at the sky with reddish eyes. Another storm. Maybe I'll find better prey in this rain. The tom had been searching for more food for days now. Only eating a scrawny mouse or two. Shaking himself Jasper stared walking towards a dense trees.
[Jasper][Male][Loner][Tags: Open]

Lazily rolling over on the leaves the black and white tom looked at the gap in the trees. He could see the white sand and waves from the water but mostly undergrowth of various plants. Jasper wasn't fond of being near the beach. Not really liking the open space and being exposed to attacks. Standing up he looked at the sky with reddish eyes. Another storm. Maybe I'll find better prey in this rain. The tom had been searching for more food for days now. Only eating a scrawny mouse or two. Shaking himself Jasper stared walking towards a dense trees.
Randomly post everyday (sometimes)!
Message for Discord or look at profile!
--------------------------------- [columns] [img]http://i.imgur.com/MP5ot0K.png[/img] ------- [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/rp/2089863#post_2089863]Discussion thread[/url] [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/rp/2089778#post_2089778]Plot[/url] [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/rp/2089778#post_24932907]Rules[/url] [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/rp/2089778#post_24932978]Members[/url] [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/rp/2089778#post_24933175]Allegiances[/url] [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/rp/2089778#post_24933259]Environment[/url] [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/rp/2089778#post_24934667]Animals[/url] [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/rp/2089778#post_24934668]Prophecy[/url] [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/rp/2089778#post_24934670]Other[/url] [nextcol]| | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | |[nextcol][center] [ Leaf-Fall ][ 6:25am ][ Storm Inbound eta 7:20 ][ 16°c / 60.8°f ] ------------- [b][DewStar][Male][Leader][Tags: SeaWatcher, GullFoot][/b] DewStar nodded as he listened to the she-cat speak. "[i]Then we'll just have to send an apprentice out to grab more bedding before this storm hits-unless you have a cat you'd want to send? GullFoot has been going through a phase recently and it might do her good.[/i]" DewStar chuckled, SeaWatcher was a good mum, the kind which knew when tough love was necessary. However he knew that very soon said mother would be in trouble. GullFoot stepped out of the shadow's to join them and DewStar smiled. "[i]Good morning mother, Dewstar, how are you?[/i]" GullFoot spoke, her tail twitching with irritation. She must have over heard SeaWatcher's earlier comments. After having been silent for a while the tom finally spoke, "[i]I'm doing well, Just a bit sore and tired. I was just speaking with your mother and I was wondering if you wanted to go on a patrol with me to fetch some moss for everyone's nests. After the storm we won't be able to collect any for a few days because the moss will be wet[/i]". [b][IvyStorm][Female][Warrior][Tags: OwlFur][/b] IvyStorm stared into OwlFur's eyes as he spoke, all the while ignoring the fluffy light feeling in her chest. "[i]It was good. How about you?[/i]" Spoke OwlFur before quickly following the statement up with, "[i]S-sorry if it seemed weird that I was looking at you.[/i]" IvyStorm was quiet for a moment, shuffling on her paws as she bit onto a flirt, she'd be lying if she said that waking up to OwlFur staring at her wasn't the highlight of her day. "Don't worry about it, I slept great" she mewed contentedly. Moments like that are what made her think that just maybe they had a chance at being something great, no, something special and perfect. Thinking about that small chance kept her up at night sometimes, sometimes it made her mess up while hunting, all because she felt so happy. Over a mere possibility no less! [b][RobinFlight][Female][Warrior][Tags: RedStream, MaplePaw][/b] [b]RobinFlight[/b] listened to [b]RedStream[/b]'s reply; "[i]Sounds good - I think I'll be joining as well. The more help the better since we are short on time[/i]." RobinFlight nodded a few times before her ears perked as a thought occurred. "[i]We should head up out in groups of two or less; we'll cover more ground and have a better chance of finding prey.[/i]" She watched with amusement as [b]MaplePaw[/b] bantered with her mentor before letting out a sigh as MaplePaw spoke, "[i]Ummmm....Do I have time to eat first?[/i]". RobinFlight shook her head, looking away for a moment before informing MaplePaw that "[b]There is no fresh-kill right now.[/b]" That was something no apprentice should have to hear, as a warrior you expect to go hungry every now and then, but apprentices, queens and kits should never have to deal with. RobinFlight leaned over and gave the apprentice a few licks to calm her down from the inevitable upset she would feel. [/center][/columns] --------------------------------------------------------

MP5ot0K.png

Discussion thread

Plot

Rules

Members

Allegiances

Environment

Animals

Prophecy

Other

|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
[ Leaf-Fall ][ 6:25am ][ Storm Inbound eta 7:20 ][ 16°c / 60.8°f ]

[DewStar][Male][Leader][Tags: SeaWatcher, GullFoot]
DewStar nodded as he listened to the she-cat speak. "Then we'll just have to send an apprentice out to grab more bedding before this storm hits-unless you have a cat you'd want to send? GullFoot has been going through a phase recently and it might do her good." DewStar chuckled, SeaWatcher was a good mum, the kind which knew when tough love was necessary. However he knew that very soon said mother would be in trouble. GullFoot stepped out of the shadow's to join them and DewStar smiled.
"Good morning mother, Dewstar, how are you?" GullFoot spoke, her tail twitching with irritation. She must have over heard SeaWatcher's earlier comments. After having been silent for a while the tom finally spoke, "I'm doing well, Just a bit sore and tired. I was just speaking with your mother and I was wondering if you wanted to go on a patrol with me to fetch some moss for everyone's nests. After the storm we won't be able to collect any for a few days because the moss will be wet".

[IvyStorm][Female][Warrior][Tags: OwlFur]
IvyStorm stared into OwlFur's eyes as he spoke, all the while ignoring the fluffy light feeling in her chest. "It was good. How about you?" Spoke OwlFur before quickly following the statement up with, "S-sorry if it seemed weird that I was looking at you." IvyStorm was quiet for a moment, shuffling on her paws as she bit onto a flirt, she'd be lying if she said that waking up to OwlFur staring at her wasn't the highlight of her day. "Don't worry about it, I slept great" she mewed contentedly.
Moments like that are what made her think that just maybe they had a chance at being something great, no, something special and perfect. Thinking about that small chance kept her up at night sometimes, sometimes it made her mess up while hunting, all because she felt so happy. Over a mere possibility no less!

[RobinFlight][Female][Warrior][Tags: RedStream, MaplePaw]
RobinFlight listened to RedStream's reply; "Sounds good - I think I'll be joining as well. The more help the better since we are short on time." RobinFlight nodded a few times before her ears perked as a thought occurred. "We should head up out in groups of two or less; we'll cover more ground and have a better chance of finding prey."
She watched with amusement as MaplePaw bantered with her mentor before letting out a sigh as MaplePaw spoke, "Ummmm....Do I have time to eat first?".
RobinFlight shook her head, looking away for a moment before informing MaplePaw that "There is no fresh-kill right now."
That was something no apprentice should have to hear, as a warrior you expect to go hungry every now and then, but apprentices, queens and kits should never have to deal with. RobinFlight leaned over and gave the apprentice a few licks to calm her down from the inevitable upset she would feel.

{Maplepaw} | {Tags: RobinFlight,Redstream}
The apprentice's eyes widened at the warriors statement, and just as the older female predicted, a worried look flashed over the smaller females face. The licks calmed her down slightly but she asked nervously "Did you see if the kits and queens get food at least? My mother is taking care of my siblings in the queen's den." She soon began to worry all over again "I bet I could catch something small, Like a shrew or a mouse? I could help." She added as she looked from her mentor to the she-cat nervously. She flexed her front paws as she waited for a response.
AsMaplepaw waited however she began to worry further; What if her mother could not feed the kits,What about her brother?! she thought panicking as scenarios began to float through her head. What if we can't catch any prey? What will happen next...

{Maplepaw} | {Tags: RobinFlight,Redstream}
The apprentice's eyes widened at the warriors statement, and just as the older female predicted, a worried look flashed over the smaller females face. The licks calmed her down slightly but she asked nervously "Did you see if the kits and queens get food at least? My mother is taking care of my siblings in the queen's den." She soon began to worry all over again "I bet I could catch something small, Like a shrew or a mouse? I could help." She added as she looked from her mentor to the she-cat nervously. She flexed her front paws as she waited for a response.
AsMaplepaw waited however she began to worry further; What if her mother could not feed the kits,What about her brother?! she thought panicking as scenarios began to float through her head. What if we can't catch any prey? What will happen next...

[Gullfoot] [Female] [Warrior] [Tags: Dewstar]

"I think that'd- that would- be a good idea." Gullfoot said, stepping around her mother to stand by Dewstar's side. She was not going through a phase, and she'd prove it; she would be responsible as a warrior, not as a silly apprentice, and get moss.

That sounded childish, even in her head, so she straightened her thoughts and tried again. If Dewstar thought that more moss would actually help, getting more moss was something to be content with doing. He would be coming with her too; that definitely meant something- she could scarcely remember the last time they had spent time together since he became the leader and she became a warrior.

[Seawatcher] [Female] [Warrior] [Tags: Dewstar] [Mentions: Redstream]

From her safe place in Gullfoot's blind spot, Seawatcher gave Dewstar the exasperated parent's look of 'she's chosen you; your problem now'. She loved her daughter dearly, but even some sort of rebellious angry phase would be easier to deal with than the cold shoulder. She had tried to talk it out, open up their bond, but it was like pushing at the walls of a cave.

What had happened to the sweet kitten who chased deputy Dewstar's tail? The apprentice who proudly showed off her first catch to her friends? If those facets of Gullfoot were still there, they were slowly being buried, and it was heartbreaking to watch. Seawatcher only wanted to see her girl happy, but she wanted to become some sort of statue.

With Gullfoot standing resolute behind Dewstar, Seawatcher decided to let him take it from here. It pained her to admit it, but he was the closest thing she had to a father since Teeth had let her go to the clan alone; maybe Gullfoot needed that male influence in her life now.

Sighing, Seawatcher stood up and gave each of them a small bunt. "I'm going to head out and catch what I can before the storm hits- could you pass the message to Redstream? All the moss in the world won't help us sleep if our bellies are empty. "

[Brokenflight] [Male] [Medicine Cat] [Tags: Starlingpaw] [Mentions: Echothroat]

"Mhm. Could you add them to the little alcove to the left there? The one with the chervil." It was subtle, but Brokenflight's demeanor brightened. He had only hoped his apprentice would pick the odd leaves out- knowing they were connected to queens was an excellent mark of how quickly Starlingpaw was progressing.

"Borage is used to help queens produce more milk. If we gave it to her now, her body would waste energy trying to produce for kits she hasn't had yet. That shelf also has raspberry leaves to help with the kitting itself- all a ways off, but I find it useful to keep supplies for the queens organized." Packing up the rest of the piles that he had sorted, he began the difficult process of reassembling them on the rocks with only one paw. "It is a shame the weather kept you up, since we'll be traveling in it today. If you'd like, you can chose between us going north, east, or west. All directions have herbs we need."

[Gullfoot] [Female] [Warrior] [Tags: Dewstar]

"I think that'd- that would- be a good idea." Gullfoot said, stepping around her mother to stand by Dewstar's side. She was not going through a phase, and she'd prove it; she would be responsible as a warrior, not as a silly apprentice, and get moss.

That sounded childish, even in her head, so she straightened her thoughts and tried again. If Dewstar thought that more moss would actually help, getting more moss was something to be content with doing. He would be coming with her too; that definitely meant something- she could scarcely remember the last time they had spent time together since he became the leader and she became a warrior.

[Seawatcher] [Female] [Warrior] [Tags: Dewstar] [Mentions: Redstream]

From her safe place in Gullfoot's blind spot, Seawatcher gave Dewstar the exasperated parent's look of 'she's chosen you; your problem now'. She loved her daughter dearly, but even some sort of rebellious angry phase would be easier to deal with than the cold shoulder. She had tried to talk it out, open up their bond, but it was like pushing at the walls of a cave.

What had happened to the sweet kitten who chased deputy Dewstar's tail? The apprentice who proudly showed off her first catch to her friends? If those facets of Gullfoot were still there, they were slowly being buried, and it was heartbreaking to watch. Seawatcher only wanted to see her girl happy, but she wanted to become some sort of statue.

With Gullfoot standing resolute behind Dewstar, Seawatcher decided to let him take it from here. It pained her to admit it, but he was the closest thing she had to a father since Teeth had let her go to the clan alone; maybe Gullfoot needed that male influence in her life now.

Sighing, Seawatcher stood up and gave each of them a small bunt. "I'm going to head out and catch what I can before the storm hits- could you pass the message to Redstream? All the moss in the world won't help us sleep if our bellies are empty. "

[Brokenflight] [Male] [Medicine Cat] [Tags: Starlingpaw] [Mentions: Echothroat]

"Mhm. Could you add them to the little alcove to the left there? The one with the chervil." It was subtle, but Brokenflight's demeanor brightened. He had only hoped his apprentice would pick the odd leaves out- knowing they were connected to queens was an excellent mark of how quickly Starlingpaw was progressing.

"Borage is used to help queens produce more milk. If we gave it to her now, her body would waste energy trying to produce for kits she hasn't had yet. That shelf also has raspberry leaves to help with the kitting itself- all a ways off, but I find it useful to keep supplies for the queens organized." Packing up the rest of the piles that he had sorted, he began the difficult process of reassembling them on the rocks with only one paw. "It is a shame the weather kept you up, since we'll be traveling in it today. If you'd like, you can chose between us going north, east, or west. All directions have herbs we need."
[Redpaw] [apprentice] [Tags; -]

Redpaw inched away from the moss spread across the den to make it "comfy" for the apprentices. No, no! This wasn't comfy at all! His movement was slow as he didn't have the energy to pull himself up from the ground and walk to the bare sides of the room. Instead he had dug his claws into the earth and was slowly pulling himself fowards with his two front paws.

As he heaved himself further into the den he felt some moss land on his head where his scars were. He yowled and leapt into the air his claws releasing the ground as he lept into the air. He bristled and swung his paws around his head trying to remove the moss. As he finally hooked the moss onto his paw, he threw it outside as far as he possibly could throw it, hoping it would never return.

Well... he thought as he glanced around the den, hoping nobody noticed this disaster thats one way to wake up.
[Redpaw] [apprentice] [Tags; -]

Redpaw inched away from the moss spread across the den to make it "comfy" for the apprentices. No, no! This wasn't comfy at all! His movement was slow as he didn't have the energy to pull himself up from the ground and walk to the bare sides of the room. Instead he had dug his claws into the earth and was slowly pulling himself fowards with his two front paws.

As he heaved himself further into the den he felt some moss land on his head where his scars were. He yowled and leapt into the air his claws releasing the ground as he lept into the air. He bristled and swung his paws around his head trying to remove the moss. As he finally hooked the moss onto his paw, he threw it outside as far as he possibly could throw it, hoping it would never return.

Well... he thought as he glanced around the den, hoping nobody noticed this disaster thats one way to wake up.
Owlfur tensed up only for a moment when Ivystorm didn't respond, but then quickly relaxed, thanking Starclan that it didn't become awkward. "Thank goodness, but, you wouldn't mind if you woke up with me staring at your pretty face, right?" Owlfur said jokingly, but he quickly regretted it. Oh, yes, of course. Right after you admitted to looking at her while she slept, you say something flirty. Genius, Owlfur, genius. He thought. He hushed himself after an awkward chuckle, staring at the ground.

{@Destinystwilight}
{Does anyone want to interact with Raven? She's near the entrance of the camp.}
Owlfur tensed up only for a moment when Ivystorm didn't respond, but then quickly relaxed, thanking Starclan that it didn't become awkward. "Thank goodness, but, you wouldn't mind if you woke up with me staring at your pretty face, right?" Owlfur said jokingly, but he quickly regretted it. Oh, yes, of course. Right after you admitted to looking at her while she slept, you say something flirty. Genius, Owlfur, genius. He thought. He hushed himself after an awkward chuckle, staring at the ground.

{@Destinystwilight}
{Does anyone want to interact with Raven? She's near the entrance of the camp.}
CxEBf1c.png xx lark
he/him
+2 fr time
x
Juniperheart, his paws itching to move, padded toward the entrance of the camp and into the forest. He sighed, nose twitching as he began scenting the air for fresh kill. What met the tom's nose made him bristle. Rogue scent! Juniperheart spat and, with black and white neck fur rising, sprinted near the smell. Whoever was near the camp had something terrible coming to them! Juniperheart closed in on the scent and without a heartbeat's hesitation sprang past a patch of undergrowth with a yowl. "Trespasser!" His eyes settled on a black she-cat and he hissed loudly, ready to attack.
Juniperheart, his paws itching to move, padded toward the entrance of the camp and into the forest. He sighed, nose twitching as he began scenting the air for fresh kill. What met the tom's nose made him bristle. Rogue scent! Juniperheart spat and, with black and white neck fur rising, sprinted near the smell. Whoever was near the camp had something terrible coming to them! Juniperheart closed in on the scent and without a heartbeat's hesitation sprang past a patch of undergrowth with a yowl. "Trespasser!" His eyes settled on a black she-cat and he hissed loudly, ready to attack.
eHsIhFC.png
((Whoops hey guys sorry my response took so long

[Redstream] | [Male] | [Deputy] | [Tags: Robinflight, Maplepaw, Owlfur, Ivystorm, Mumblefoot]

Redstream let out a small snort, watching Maplepaw with a hint of amusement. "Just focus on your own job, little one. Leave the queens in the care of the medicine cats."

"We should head up out in groups of two or less; we'll cover more ground and have a better chance of finding prey," Robinflight chimed in and the deputy looked toward her with a bit of interest.

"I agree - that'll probably make things a bit easier. I should be fine on my own with Maplepaw but anyone is welcome to join me if they'd like." He paused to glance at Mumblefoot, as this question was most likely directed at him.

"I also suggest you all pair off or take your apprentice with you; it would be a good time to teach them some hunting techniques," the tom said, glancing around to do a headcount before noting who still wasn't present among them. Ivystorm, Owlfur, and....Russetsong.

"Has anyone seen Ivystorm or Owlfur?" he mewed, glancing around warily as he quickly found Russetsong scolding her younger brother Shadepaw. That apprentice was always getting into trouble and it didn't help that his mentor, Specklewing, was always wasting his time protecting his sister.

"Oi, Russetsong! I would prefer that you dedicated your time to your duties rather than repremanding the apprentice of another tom." His voice carried quite far and her ears immediatly perked up, golden eyes meeting his in quick succession as she lazily trotted over to the rest of the group.

"My apologies," she mumbled insincerely, letting her gaze wander aimlessly.

[Starlingpaw] | [Male] | [Medicine Cat Apprentice] | [Tags: Brokenflight, Juniperheart]

Starlingpaw paused a moment, thinking about his mentor's proposal.

"Mm, how about east? It's been awhile since we've traveled that way," he hummed, moving the Borage leaves over to the place Brokenflight requested. Glancing over to see the elder tom beginning to pack things up, he got up to take a peek outside, unsure of the current atmospheric conditions.

"I'll be just a moment," he called, padding out of the den to find the hunting patrols already lined up for the day. Nearby, he even caught the sound of his sister scolding his younger sibling, most likely infuriated by his recent rebellious behavior.

"What goes around comes around," the apprentice mumbled venomously, sight catching onto Juniperheart as the warrior was obviously irritated by something suspicious. Not sure what to make of the situation, the feline nervously pawed at the ground as he was too timid to call out to one of the leaders concerning the little skirmish.

"Erm, Brokenflight? Something's happening and I'm sure if I should...," his voice trailed off, tail flicking around anxiously.

[Echothroat] | [Female] | [Queen] | [Tags: NPC - Specklewing (Brother), Redpaw]

Nagging brother in tow, Echothroat exited the entrance to the queen's den and breathed in deeply, satisfied by the crisp smell of incoming rain.

"See? I'm perfectly fine," she bragged, giving her younger sibling a dazzling grin as she continued to waddle forward. "And anyway, shouldn't you be attending to you apprentice? Redstream isn't one to easily forgive."

Specklewing gave the she-cat a sideways glance before letting out an exhausted sigh. "I know I know," he muttered, obviously not wanting to deal with the child anytime soon. "I'll grab him soon since hunting patrols are being divided. Promise me you won't try anything stupid?"

"You're such a worry-wart," she replied, neither confirming nor denying his request. But, no sooner had she begun to make her way past the apprentice's den did a piece of...moss? (She wasn't quite sure) come flying out of the entrance and hit her square in the face.

It took all of her might not to howl in surprise.

Spitting out little pieces of dirt and debris, Echothroat pawed at her face in annoyance, claws hooking around clumps of plant material.

"I'm not mad, but I'd prefer if the culprit behind this little show would come out," the she-cat called, continuing to shake out her fur.
((Whoops hey guys sorry my response took so long

[Redstream] | [Male] | [Deputy] | [Tags: Robinflight, Maplepaw, Owlfur, Ivystorm, Mumblefoot]

Redstream let out a small snort, watching Maplepaw with a hint of amusement. "Just focus on your own job, little one. Leave the queens in the care of the medicine cats."

"We should head up out in groups of two or less; we'll cover more ground and have a better chance of finding prey," Robinflight chimed in and the deputy looked toward her with a bit of interest.

"I agree - that'll probably make things a bit easier. I should be fine on my own with Maplepaw but anyone is welcome to join me if they'd like." He paused to glance at Mumblefoot, as this question was most likely directed at him.

"I also suggest you all pair off or take your apprentice with you; it would be a good time to teach them some hunting techniques," the tom said, glancing around to do a headcount before noting who still wasn't present among them. Ivystorm, Owlfur, and....Russetsong.

"Has anyone seen Ivystorm or Owlfur?" he mewed, glancing around warily as he quickly found Russetsong scolding her younger brother Shadepaw. That apprentice was always getting into trouble and it didn't help that his mentor, Specklewing, was always wasting his time protecting his sister.

"Oi, Russetsong! I would prefer that you dedicated your time to your duties rather than repremanding the apprentice of another tom." His voice carried quite far and her ears immediatly perked up, golden eyes meeting his in quick succession as she lazily trotted over to the rest of the group.

"My apologies," she mumbled insincerely, letting her gaze wander aimlessly.

[Starlingpaw] | [Male] | [Medicine Cat Apprentice] | [Tags: Brokenflight, Juniperheart]

Starlingpaw paused a moment, thinking about his mentor's proposal.

"Mm, how about east? It's been awhile since we've traveled that way," he hummed, moving the Borage leaves over to the place Brokenflight requested. Glancing over to see the elder tom beginning to pack things up, he got up to take a peek outside, unsure of the current atmospheric conditions.

"I'll be just a moment," he called, padding out of the den to find the hunting patrols already lined up for the day. Nearby, he even caught the sound of his sister scolding his younger sibling, most likely infuriated by his recent rebellious behavior.

"What goes around comes around," the apprentice mumbled venomously, sight catching onto Juniperheart as the warrior was obviously irritated by something suspicious. Not sure what to make of the situation, the feline nervously pawed at the ground as he was too timid to call out to one of the leaders concerning the little skirmish.

"Erm, Brokenflight? Something's happening and I'm sure if I should...," his voice trailed off, tail flicking around anxiously.

[Echothroat] | [Female] | [Queen] | [Tags: NPC - Specklewing (Brother), Redpaw]

Nagging brother in tow, Echothroat exited the entrance to the queen's den and breathed in deeply, satisfied by the crisp smell of incoming rain.

"See? I'm perfectly fine," she bragged, giving her younger sibling a dazzling grin as she continued to waddle forward. "And anyway, shouldn't you be attending to you apprentice? Redstream isn't one to easily forgive."

Specklewing gave the she-cat a sideways glance before letting out an exhausted sigh. "I know I know," he muttered, obviously not wanting to deal with the child anytime soon. "I'll grab him soon since hunting patrols are being divided. Promise me you won't try anything stupid?"

"You're such a worry-wart," she replied, neither confirming nor denying his request. But, no sooner had she begun to make her way past the apprentice's den did a piece of...moss? (She wasn't quite sure) come flying out of the entrance and hit her square in the face.

It took all of her might not to howl in surprise.

Spitting out little pieces of dirt and debris, Echothroat pawed at her face in annoyance, claws hooking around clumps of plant material.

"I'm not mad, but I'd prefer if the culprit behind this little show would come out," the she-cat called, continuing to shake out her fur.

online | offline | busy | hiatus

vernon | 22 | libra | any pronouns

+ 3 FR Time | when I'm not crying over college work I like to draw things and rp
1 2 3 4