Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | 1x1 Blizzardwing: Dragons and punishment
1 2 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 38
"About my behavior." Keeping up just fine. To him at the moment it seemed like a game. Jump form landing to landing.
"About my behavior." Keeping up just fine. To him at the moment it seemed like a game. Jump form landing to landing.
blxU3AT.png
"Belief is only half the healing. Belief of the cure. Belif of the future. belief of what happens in the future."
"Oh, that, well, all the skydancers I know would never act like that. They are all too serious. Well, except Schatten. She's another matter." Feta continued moving from floe to floe, not seeming as though she was stopping anytime soon.
"Oh, that, well, all the skydancers I know would never act like that. They are all too serious. Well, except Schatten. She's another matter." Feta continued moving from floe to floe, not seeming as though she was stopping anytime soon.
tq6VrgN.png

Mai/Mat
he/they/it
"I don't think I follow the standard build of creatures." Snuffling quietly. "It's kind of annoying not to remember things. You don't understand yourself. Why you do things. Why you notice things. It's like waking up with instincts without understanding them."
"I don't think I follow the standard build of creatures." Snuffling quietly. "It's kind of annoying not to remember things. You don't understand yourself. Why you do things. Why you notice things. It's like waking up with instincts without understanding them."
blxU3AT.png
"Belief is only half the healing. Belief of the cure. Belif of the future. belief of what happens in the future."
Feta snorted. "True." She flexed her claws before jumping to the next one. "I do suppose that would be very unnerving."
Feta snorted. "True." She flexed her claws before jumping to the next one. "I do suppose that would be very unnerving."
tq6VrgN.png

Mai/Mat
he/they/it
"It is. Although dreams are by far the most confusing." Snorting as he slipped on the next la ding spot but righted himself quickly.
"It is. Although dreams are by far the most confusing." Snorting as he slipped on the next la ding spot but righted himself quickly.
blxU3AT.png
"Dreams are confusing even with your memories, I find." Feta turned her head as she heard him snort. Her head tilted as she figured out what must have occurred. "Careful. Ice is slippery." She warned teasingly.
"Dreams are confusing even with your memories, I find." Feta turned her head as she heard him snort. Her head tilted as she figured out what must have occurred. "Careful. Ice is slippery." She warned teasingly.
tq6VrgN.png

Mai/Mat
he/they/it
"Very slippery." Lightly rapping it with his feathered tail. "Bad ice." Shaking his fur as he looked to her for the next landing.
"Very slippery." Lightly rapping it with his feathered tail. "Bad ice." Shaking his fur as he looked to her for the next landing.
blxU3AT.png
She smiled. "Or bad landing." She leapt onto the next one. Feta's gaze focused on the Starfall Isles, growing closer and closer as the floes grew smaller. "Almost there. A few more jumps."
She smiled. "Or bad landing." She leapt onto the next one. Feta's gaze focused on the Starfall Isles, growing closer and closer as the floes grew smaller. "Almost there. A few more jumps."
tq6VrgN.png

Mai/Mat
he/they/it
"Oh well." Scanning the remaining floes with curiosity. Although he made sure to land his landings better. He didn't wanna slip the water was cold.
"Oh well." Scanning the remaining floes with curiosity. Although he made sure to land his landings better. He didn't wanna slip the water was cold.
blxU3AT.png
Feta continued forwards, without pause. At the barrier where ice and snow changed to grass and a crystal like material, she finally stopped, hesitating. She had not crossed this boundary in so long, despite her profession of tracking other dragons.
Feta continued forwards, without pause. At the barrier where ice and snow changed to grass and a crystal like material, she finally stopped, hesitating. She had not crossed this boundary in so long, despite her profession of tracking other dragons.
tq6VrgN.png

Mai/Mat
he/they/it
1 2 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 38