Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | 1x1 Blizzardwing: Dragons and punishment
1 2 ... 31 32 33 34 35 ... 37 38
"A fine morning. I suppose we should get going now?" Tilting his head as he looked at her.
"A fine morning. I suppose we should get going now?" Tilting his head as he looked at her.
blxU3AT.png
"Belief is only half the healing. Belief of the cure. Belif of the future. belief of what happens in the future."
Feta yawned again. "We should, if you are well rested and ready." She responded. Her whole body was heavy with exhaustion but her clan mate was on the line and she did not trust Alibi to watch the area while she slept.
Feta yawned again. "We should, if you are well rested and ready." She responded. Her whole body was heavy with exhaustion but her clan mate was on the line and she did not trust Alibi to watch the area while she slept.
tq6VrgN.png

Mai/Mat
he/they/it
"I'm fine. I'm concerned about you though. You didn't get any rest." Genuine concern in his eyes. Shifting from foot to foot to try and keep the cold out of his bones.
"I'm fine. I'm concerned about you though. You didn't get any rest." Genuine concern in his eyes. Shifting from foot to foot to try and keep the cold out of his bones.
blxU3AT.png
"Belief is only half the healing. Belief of the cure. Belif of the future. belief of what happens in the future."
Feta looked over at him. "I'm fine. Someone had to watch over our temporary camp. It would be unfortunate to allow someone to sneak up on us while we rested." Her tail twitched as she turned her gaze away to face the distance.
Feta looked over at him. "I'm fine. Someone had to watch over our temporary camp. It would be unfortunate to allow someone to sneak up on us while we rested." Her tail twitched as she turned her gaze away to face the distance.
tq6VrgN.png

Mai/Mat
he/they/it
He nodded. "Then I suppose we better get going this cold is getting to much for me. I'd rather get to a warmer place." Shivering a bit but he fluffed his fur and shook himself. "I would have thought it'd get a bit less cold as we went on."
He nodded. "Then I suppose we better get going this cold is getting to much for me. I'd rather get to a warmer place." Shivering a bit but he fluffed his fur and shook himself. "I would have thought it'd get a bit less cold as we went on."
blxU3AT.png
Feta nodded her head. "Yes, let us go." She started walking, still carefully covering her tracks. It was an old habbit. At Alibi's comment, she snorted. "It doesn't get warmer until we get to Starfall Isles. The entire Southern Icefield is freezing. The Windswept Plautue to the north doesn't help."
Feta nodded her head. "Yes, let us go." She started walking, still carefully covering her tracks. It was an old habbit. At Alibi's comment, she snorted. "It doesn't get warmer until we get to Starfall Isles. The entire Southern Icefield is freezing. The Windswept Plautue to the north doesn't help."
tq6VrgN.png

Mai/Mat
he/they/it
"That's a shame." Flaring his wings and lifting off the ground a few inches. Landing silently. Trotting besides her. "Although you know what would be awful? If we were traveling with a snapper."
"That's a shame." Flaring his wings and lifting off the ground a few inches. Landing silently. Trotting besides her. "Although you know what would be awful? If we were traveling with a snapper."
blxU3AT.png
"I suppose it would be." She fanned her wings, stretching them. Her gaze focused on him as he landed beside her. "I have never traveled with a snapper before. I have not even met one."
"I suppose it would be." She fanned her wings, stretching them. Her gaze focused on him as he landed beside her. "I have never traveled with a snapper before. I have not even met one."
tq6VrgN.png

Mai/Mat
he/they/it
"I don't know if I have or not but I feel like I have or been around one." Speaking companionably. Carefully he raised his paw and blew warm breath against it, the ice shards melting. He did the same for his other paw. He couldn't wait till he was somewhere warm.
"I don't know if I have or not but I feel like I have or been around one." Speaking companionably. Carefully he raised his paw and blew warm breath against it, the ice shards melting. He did the same for his other paw. He couldn't wait till he was somewhere warm.
blxU3AT.png
She shrugged. "Aren't they that odd breed that originates from Dragonhome?" Her eyes left Alibi and she looked to the horizon where the Starfall Isles had come into view. "We're close. We'll have to get airborne a few times to cover the distance over the floes."
She shrugged. "Aren't they that odd breed that originates from Dragonhome?" Her eyes left Alibi and she looked to the horizon where the Starfall Isles had come into view. "We're close. We'll have to get airborne a few times to cover the distance over the floes."
tq6VrgN.png

Mai/Mat
he/they/it
1 2 ... 31 32 33 34 35 ... 37 38