Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Star Wars Sign Up/OOC Chat (*OPEN)
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 130 131
@Aretimes Ooo, cool! ^^
@Aretimes Ooo, cool! ^^
wind_banner.png qvTNuJR.png wind_banner.png
@BroomHare @naomiwankenobi @RaveiWing
Here she is!! My violent bby c': Hope she's acceptable!

Name: Zraid (Zer-AH-d)
Affiliation: Herself
Height: 5' 8"
Personality: Zraid is a violent soul. She's crass, rude, and loves to pick fights with anyone--and I do mean anyone. She's undyingly socially awkward, almost to the point of it being comical, as she's not used to being around people who want to simply talk. Excitable and actually kind of cheeky, Zraid loves toying with her opponents and enjoys riling them up. She's cautiously confident, but sometimes gets swept up in the rush and thrill of a fight. Zraid is a fantastic strategizer, but is even better at improvising. She's not afraid to speak her mind, and is often very blunt about her opinions. She's painfully vengeful, and loves to watch enemies squirm under her boot. One might say she's a tad sadistic, and... honestly, you wouldn't be wrong.
Physical Description: Link! Being half human, Zraid has a patch of hair on her head--which her father did not approve of and voiced this many times over to his daughter, but she promptly ignored him over the years--and has the traditional tattoos that Rattataki are given at a young age, to identify what Clan they're from. Hers is somewhat different from her father's, as he married a human, and they decided to alter the design a tad. Her skin is a chalk white, and her eyes are a hard, stoney blue. Zraid is actually quite solid, despite her thin looking frame, and is built more for agility. Though, don't be fooled--she can pack quite the punch.
Additional Notes: Zraid grew up on some backwater planet with her overbearing and spiteful father, she became hateful thanks to his influences. She left the mountainous planet at age nineteen, and never looked back. She never really knew her mother, as the woman disappeared or died when Zraid was roughly six years old. She finds it odd that her parents would go through all the trouble to have a child, just to mistreat her and practically abandon her. She holds a strong grudge against her parents, and often wishes she was pure Rattataki or pure human, but she doesn't really complain about it that much. - Zraid has an Anooba as a pet and guard dog, named Kugra. He's vicious to anyone but his mistress, and loves scratches behind his left ear. He wears a black spiked collar, and his fur is the avrage blue-gray with darker stripes. His eyes are a frightening amber-gold.
@BroomHare @naomiwankenobi @RaveiWing
Here she is!! My violent bby c': Hope she's acceptable!

Name: Zraid (Zer-AH-d)
Affiliation: Herself
Height: 5' 8"
Personality: Zraid is a violent soul. She's crass, rude, and loves to pick fights with anyone--and I do mean anyone. She's undyingly socially awkward, almost to the point of it being comical, as she's not used to being around people who want to simply talk. Excitable and actually kind of cheeky, Zraid loves toying with her opponents and enjoys riling them up. She's cautiously confident, but sometimes gets swept up in the rush and thrill of a fight. Zraid is a fantastic strategizer, but is even better at improvising. She's not afraid to speak her mind, and is often very blunt about her opinions. She's painfully vengeful, and loves to watch enemies squirm under her boot. One might say she's a tad sadistic, and... honestly, you wouldn't be wrong.
Physical Description: Link! Being half human, Zraid has a patch of hair on her head--which her father did not approve of and voiced this many times over to his daughter, but she promptly ignored him over the years--and has the traditional tattoos that Rattataki are given at a young age, to identify what Clan they're from. Hers is somewhat different from her father's, as he married a human, and they decided to alter the design a tad. Her skin is a chalk white, and her eyes are a hard, stoney blue. Zraid is actually quite solid, despite her thin looking frame, and is built more for agility. Though, don't be fooled--she can pack quite the punch.
Additional Notes: Zraid grew up on some backwater planet with her overbearing and spiteful father, she became hateful thanks to his influences. She left the mountainous planet at age nineteen, and never looked back. She never really knew her mother, as the woman disappeared or died when Zraid was roughly six years old. She finds it odd that her parents would go through all the trouble to have a child, just to mistreat her and practically abandon her. She holds a strong grudge against her parents, and often wishes she was pure Rattataki or pure human, but she doesn't really complain about it that much. - Zraid has an Anooba as a pet and guard dog, named Kugra. He's vicious to anyone but his mistress, and loves scratches behind his left ear. He wears a black spiked collar, and his fur is the avrage blue-gray with darker stripes. His eyes are a frightening amber-gold.
tumblr_inline_p157m551951tc3swm_540.png Achilles / Steven
. He / Thae / They / It » 1999
. Writer » Artist » Roleplayer
. FR +3 » Offline Weekends
d7a3cb0282df8d26e64689d7b0448262176660d8.png
@BroomHare is it alright by you if I give Veers an ulterior motive (to be addressed later)? Scheming!Veers could be fun to write.

EDIT: @AreTimes she sounds super cool!
@BroomHare is it alright by you if I give Veers an ulterior motive (to be addressed later)? Scheming!Veers could be fun to write.

EDIT: @AreTimes she sounds super cool!
34hj91w.png
@naomiwankenobi Sure! Scheming Veers is always fun. XD
@naomiwankenobi Sure! Scheming Veers is always fun. XD
@Aretimes Woah, she sounds awesome! = D I could definitely see her taking down Ha, lol.
@Aretimes Woah, she sounds awesome! = D I could definitely see her taking down Ha, lol.
@naomiwankenobi @broomhare @aretimes
should i be scared?
@naomiwankenobi @broomhare @aretimes
should i be scared?
Gravity Falls RP!
~Reality is an illusion, the universe is a hologram, buy gold, BYEEEE!!~
photo.jpg
@BroomHare @naomiwankenobi
Ahhh, thank youuu!
@BroomHare @naomiwankenobi
Ahhh, thank youuu!
tumblr_inline_p157m551951tc3swm_540.png Achilles / Steven
. He / Thae / They / It » 1999
. Writer » Artist » Roleplayer
. FR +3 » Offline Weekends
d7a3cb0282df8d26e64689d7b0448262176660d8.png
@RaveiWing @naomiwankenobi @Aretimes

Hey, guys, can I make a suggestion, real quick? I've been tagging everyone in my posts as a habit from the before times when forum subscriptions didn't work, but as I sit here I realize that it would be way easier to just have us all subscribed to these two boards. xD That way we don't have to do the copy and paste thing.
@RaveiWing @naomiwankenobi @Aretimes

Hey, guys, can I make a suggestion, real quick? I've been tagging everyone in my posts as a habit from the before times when forum subscriptions didn't work, but as I sit here I realize that it would be way easier to just have us all subscribed to these two boards. xD That way we don't have to do the copy and paste thing.
You're right, that's a much better plan :D
You're right, that's a much better plan :D
34hj91w.png
Whew! I think that's everything updated correctly now, hehe.
Whew! I think that's everything updated correctly now, hehe.
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 130 131