Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Snowclan & Tribe - Open - Accepting
1 2 3 4 5
@Dr3amCatcher2000 l'll have to drop out since school has been holding me back. Thanks for reserving a spot for me anyways!
@Dr3amCatcher2000 l'll have to drop out since school has been holding me back. Thanks for reserving a spot for me anyways!
MV1Iakt.png they/them | 18 | artist | INTP | FR+2 MV1Iakt.png
Bump
Bump
eHsIhFC.png
(Ok so I'll start! Sorry I haven't replied to any of you, I've been busy with school and such.)

Riverwhisker//Snowclan
The sun was just rising over the mountains as I sat licking my fur. The patrols for the day were already running through my head but I had to finalize them as soon as possible. Looking around the camp I sigh softly as I wait for the rest of the cats to get up, I didn't like sleeping in when there was so much to do.

Spiderpaw//Snowclan
I slept soundly all curled up in my nest. My tail was tucked over my nose to keep it warm and my fur fluffed out. I hated getting up early sometimes, especially as it got colder. Bare-leaf was approaching and I didn't like it, I don't know how those cats were able to survive on that freezing mountain.

Runningwind//Tribe
Stretching my body I was getting ready to go out hunting soon. There could be some prey that was still sleeping and would make excellent targets to sneak up to.
(Ok so I'll start! Sorry I haven't replied to any of you, I've been busy with school and such.)

Riverwhisker//Snowclan
The sun was just rising over the mountains as I sat licking my fur. The patrols for the day were already running through my head but I had to finalize them as soon as possible. Looking around the camp I sigh softly as I wait for the rest of the cats to get up, I didn't like sleeping in when there was so much to do.

Spiderpaw//Snowclan
I slept soundly all curled up in my nest. My tail was tucked over my nose to keep it warm and my fur fluffed out. I hated getting up early sometimes, especially as it got colder. Bare-leaf was approaching and I didn't like it, I don't know how those cats were able to survive on that freezing mountain.

Runningwind//Tribe
Stretching my body I was getting ready to go out hunting soon. There could be some prey that was still sleeping and would make excellent targets to sneak up to.
Please click my lovely dragons :3
GHQ92.gifVAcXN.gifdJkB6.gifrivtL.gif
@Boborc
That's ok!
@Boborc
That's ok!
Please click my lovely dragons :3
GHQ92.gifVAcXN.gifdJkB6.gifrivtL.gif
Jasper as the sun warmed his fur. He was lazily walking around and glancing at the mountain. The tom wasn't about this itching feeling. He felt uncertain about this mountain. Quickly shaking himself Jasper sniffed around for any prey.
Jasper as the sun warmed his fur. He was lazily walking around and glancing at the mountain. The tom wasn't about this itching feeling. He felt uncertain about this mountain. Quickly shaking himself Jasper sniffed around for any prey.
Randomly post everyday (sometimes)!
Message for Discord or look at profile!
1 2 3 4 5