Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Snowclan & Tribe - Open - Accepting
1 2 3 4 5
@Dr3amCatcher2000 [center][img]http://www.hypedojo.com/assets/images/attachments/a86caa868376a1b3cb95a86a9d936201.jpg[/img][/center] [size=2] [b]Name:[/b] Redstream [b]Gender:[/b] Male [b]Age:[/b] 65 moons [b]Role:[/b] Medicine Cat [b]Appearance:[/b] Very small cat with long legs in proportion to the rest of his body. He has a set of bright yellow-green eyes and thin pupils that give him an eerie look during the night as they shine brightly in the dark, causing him to come across like an unknown ghost or spirit. [b]Personality:[/b] An extremely serious cat who takes great pride in his job, seeing no room for cracking any jokes or taking leisure time out of his so-called "schedule". As the clan's medicine cat, he is constantly busy tending to the wounded, helping birth/nurse kits, and collecting herbs for his ever expanding stash. Maplefoot rarely smiles or shows emotion as he learned over the years that investing personal feelings is a painful experience that doesn't work out in an individual's favor. However, even though he is a somber creature, he is not harsh by nature and will often speak softly, his words blunt but sympathetic. [b]Other:[/b] - One of the few cats that became a medicine cat despite his lack of belief in Star Clan's existance. Although he has gone through much, he still holds firm to this even with all the evidence against it - Is rather strict to his apprentice, but it is only his form of love as the apprentice is like a child to him because he cannot have his own - Sexuality: N/A [center][img]https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/8b/73/e9/8b73e91b7f957fccdf7643c655cae12a.jpg[/img][/center] [size=2] [b]Name:[/b] Swallowtail [b]Gender:[/b] Male [b]Age:[/b] 30 moons [b]Role:[/b] Warrior [b]Kin:[/b] Foxfeather (Older Sister) [b]Appearance:[/b] Swallowtail is a very large tom, his thick coat and large stature making him appear quite imposing to most of the clan members. Unlike his sister, he does not have a stump tail but rather a very long, whispy one that trails behind him when he walks. He is thought to be most similar to the MaineCoon breed of cat, but his pelt is very distinct - an ashy black color with thick, white/grey highlights. His sister is smaller compared to him, but still maintains a very well-built structure that seems to run in the family. [b]Personality:[/b] Swallowtail is extremely materialistic, selfish, manipulative and judgemental - his rude behavior and tempermental personality well known throughout Aquaclan. He was originally one of the top warriors of the pack but was quickly demoted due to uncalled for behavior. Although outsiders like to mess with him, most members in the pack know not to come off too aggressive around him because he is not afraid to retaliate or even harm a fellow cat. Now, he is mostly shunned by other outside of his sister. However, what others don't know is that Swallowtail is all bark and no bite - he's just extremely good at coming off as initimidating. His actual strength is little to none as he was gravely injured as a kit which caused perminant damage to his front legs. Thus, although he maintains the warrior title, he rarely participates in the front lines of the fighting. [b]Other:[/b] - Extremely over-protective of Foxfeather and he only smiles around her - Most cats think he is older than he really is because of his body type - Sexuality: Pansexual w/ no preference - Open to a mate [center][img]https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/26/38/2c/26382c66750b731af0c900ba005dc718.jpg[/img][/center] [size=2] [b]Name:[/b] Foxfeather [b]Gender:[/b] Female [b]Age:[/b] 40 moons [b]Role:[/b] Warrior [b]Kin:[/b] Swallowtail (Younger Brother) [b]Appearance:[/b] Foxfeather is a large, fluffy cat with a very short tail and light pelt. Her eyes are a distinct deep amber and she has extremely long whiskers both on her eyebrows and muzzle. Foxfeather is built for fighting with thick legs and a muscled body, even appearing to be larger than some of the males in the clan. Her lack of a tail is also helpful as she doesn't have to worry about another cat trying to tear it off or grab it to get an advantage. Although she isn't agile, she hits like a truck and is able to take on male opponants her size or larger. However, because she doesn't have much speed, she cannot hunt as well because of her slow movements. [b]Personality:[/b] Foxfeather is a boisterous, loving cat who enjoys life to the fullest. She tries her best to make friends with everyone and will always lend a helping hand no matter the situation, her booming laugh and bigger-than-life personality gaining her quick favor amongst the other clan members. She is never afraid to embarrass herself as she believes she has much to learn from the shame she feels, often making her mistakes out to be a joke. Surprisingly, she also enjoys playing with the kits as children make her happy and relax her after a tough day - they are her solace in a sense. (Ignore how grumpy she looks in the picture lmao) [b]Other:[/b] - Her front paws are riddled with scars from over-using her claws in battle so often. Her left ear is also clipped and scarred. - Other cats often wonder about her because its rare to find her sad - some mischievious apprentaces have even toyed with her in the hopes to find her so-called weakness - Sexuality: Heterosexual - Open to a mate or apprentice [center][img]https://usyaka.files.wordpress.com/2012/03/mg_4878.jpg[/img][/center] [size=2] [b]Name:[/b] Ravenfrost [b]Gender:[/b] Male [b]Age:[/b] 35 moons [b]Role:[/b] Warrior [b]Appearance:[/b] Ravenfrost is a short-haired tom with sleek black fur, long legs, and a thin but elegant tail. He has a strikingly thin face and large ears, his unique look only further contrasted by his pale blue eyes. He has a very tall but classy appearance, his lanky body very agile and quiet. This makes him a great climber and runner, but a very frail fighter. [b]Personality:[/b] Ravenfrost is someone who is hard to read, often keeping personal opinions and thoughts locked away in the corners of his imagination. He has learned that others are vain with little to be valued, and so he has changed himself with this in mind - having no desire to share his wisdom with such a selfish population. Even though his appearance is rather young, Ravenfrost's eyes are worn and thoughtful, holding little surprise as he has experienced much the world has to offer. As an experienced warrior, he has seen and heard a plethora of information. However, the cat has remained surprisingly neutral in most matters even if he knows the foolishness of all the clans. Although he is not soft-spoken, he is careful with his words and only says what needs to be said without elaborating. Ravenfrost doesn't stray far from a relaxed nature, only defining himself as 'pleased' or 'disappointed' should something good or bad occur; never 'joyful' or 'depressed'. He rarely has outbursts and only has slight emotional changes depending on his mood, causing others to treat him awkwardly, preferring to keep him at a distance. He also tends to nag a lot much like a mother. He very much comes across as someone who knows more than they are letting on. [b]Other:[/b] - Although he isn't very good at fighting, he is a top - notch spy and scout for the clan. He is rarey ever in Lavaclan territory and likes to travel much more than sitting around. - Because he speaks so maturely but looks rather young, it is hard to pinpoint his age. Some say he has not had his warrior name for more than six moons while others claim he has been around for more than thirty moons. - He comes and goes as he pleases, making it hard to track him down. - Loves to create stories that teach lessons and will often tell them to the kits and apprentices. - Sexuality: Pansexual w/ male/masculine preference - Open to a mate or apprentice
@Dr3amCatcher2000

a86caa868376a1b3cb95a86a9d936201.jpg

Name: Redstream

Role: Medicine Cat

Appearance: Very small cat with long legs in proportion to the rest of his body. He has a set of bright yellow-green eyes and thin pupils that give him an eerie look during the night as they shine brightly in the dark, causing him to come across like an unknown ghost or spirit.

Personality: An extremely serious cat who takes great pride in his job, seeing no room for cracking any jokes or taking leisure time out of his so-called "schedule". As the clan's medicine cat, he is constantly busy tending to the wounded, helping birth/nurse kits, and collecting herbs for his ever expanding stash. Maplefoot rarely smiles or shows emotion as he learned over the years that investing personal feelings is a painful experience that doesn't work out in an individual's favor. However, even though he is a somber creature, he is not harsh by nature and will often speak softly, his words blunt but sympathetic.

Other:

- One of the few cats that became a medicine cat despite his lack of belief in Star Clan's existance. Although he has gone through much, he still holds firm to this even with all the evidence against it

- Is rather strict to his apprentice, but it is only his form of love as the apprentice is like a child to him because he cannot have his own

- Sexuality: N/A

8b73e91b7f957fccdf7643c655cae12a.jpg

Name: Swallowtail

Role: Warrior

Kin: Foxfeather (Older Sister)

Appearance:

Swallowtail is a very large tom, his thick coat and large stature making him appear quite imposing to most of the clan members. Unlike his sister, he does not have a stump tail but rather a very long, whispy one that trails behind him when he walks. He is thought to be most similar to the MaineCoon breed of cat, but his pelt is very distinct - an ashy black color with thick, white/grey highlights. His sister is smaller compared to him, but still maintains a very well-built structure that seems to run in the family.

Personality: Swallowtail is extremely materialistic, selfish, manipulative and judgemental - his rude behavior and tempermental personality well known throughout Aquaclan. He was originally one of the top warriors of the pack but was quickly demoted due to uncalled for behavior. Although outsiders like to mess with him, most members in the pack know not to come off too aggressive around him because he is not afraid to retaliate or even harm a fellow cat. Now, he is mostly shunned by other outside of his sister.

However, what others don't know is that Swallowtail is all bark and no bite - he's just extremely good at coming off as initimidating. His actual strength is little to none as he was gravely injured as a kit which caused perminant damage to his front legs. Thus, although he maintains the warrior title, he rarely participates in the front lines of the fighting.

Other:

- Extremely over-protective of Foxfeather and he only smiles around her

- Most cats think he is older than he really is because of his body type

- Sexuality: Pansexual w/ no preference

- Open to a mate

26382c66750b731af0c900ba005dc718.jpg

Name: Foxfeather

Kin: Swallowtail (Younger Brother)

Appearance: Foxfeather is a large, fluffy cat with a very short tail and light pelt. Her eyes are a distinct deep amber and she has extremely long whiskers both on her eyebrows and muzzle. Foxfeather is built for fighting with thick legs and a muscled body, even appearing to be larger than some of the males in the clan. Her lack of a tail is also helpful as she doesn't have to worry about another cat trying to tear it off or grab it to get an advantage. Although she isn't agile, she hits like a truck and is able to take on male opponants her size or larger. However, because she doesn't have much speed, she cannot hunt as well because of her slow movements.

Personality: Foxfeather is a boisterous, loving cat who enjoys life to the fullest. She tries her best to make friends with everyone and will always lend a helping hand no matter the situation, her booming laugh and bigger-than-life personality gaining her quick favor amongst the other clan members. She is never afraid to embarrass herself as she believes she has much to learn from the shame she feels, often making her mistakes out to be a joke. Surprisingly, she also enjoys playing with the kits as children make her happy and relax her after a tough day - they are her solace in a sense. (Ignore how grumpy she looks in the picture lmao)

Other:

- Her front paws are riddled with scars from over-using her claws in battle so often. Her left ear is also clipped and scarred.

- Other cats often wonder about her because its rare to find her sad - some mischievious apprentaces have even toyed with her in the hopes to find her so-called weakness

- Sexuality: Heterosexual

- Open to a mate or apprentice

mg_4878.jpg

Name: Ravenfrost

Appearance: Ravenfrost is a short-haired tom with sleek black fur, long legs, and a thin but elegant tail. He has a strikingly thin face and large ears, his unique look only further contrasted by his pale blue eyes. He has a very tall but classy appearance, his lanky body very agile and quiet. This makes him a great climber and runner, but a very frail fighter.

Personality:
Ravenfrost is someone who is hard to read, often keeping personal opinions and thoughts locked away in the corners of his imagination. He has learned that others are vain with little to be valued, and so he has changed himself with this in mind - having no desire to share his wisdom with such a selfish population. Even though his appearance is rather young, Ravenfrost's eyes are worn and thoughtful, holding little surprise as he has experienced much the world has to offer.

As an experienced warrior, he has seen and heard a plethora of information. However, the cat has remained surprisingly neutral in most matters even if he knows the foolishness of all the clans.

Although he is not soft-spoken, he is careful with his words and only says what needs to be said without elaborating. Ravenfrost doesn't stray far from a relaxed nature, only defining himself as 'pleased' or 'disappointed' should something good or bad occur; never 'joyful' or 'depressed'. He rarely has outbursts and only has slight emotional changes depending on his mood, causing others to treat him awkwardly, preferring to keep him at a distance. He also tends to nag a lot much like a mother. He very much comes across as someone who knows more than they are letting on.

Other:

- Although he isn't very good at fighting, he is a top - notch spy and scout for the clan. He is rarey ever in Lavaclan territory and likes to travel much more than sitting around.

- Because he speaks so maturely but looks rather young, it is hard to pinpoint his age. Some say he has not had his warrior name for more than six moons while others claim he has been around for more than thirty moons.

- He comes and goes as he pleases, making it hard to track him down.

- Loves to create stories that teach lessons and will often tell them to the kits and apprentices.

- Sexuality: Pansexual w/ male/masculine preference

- Open to a mate or apprentice

online | offline | busy | hiatus

vernon | 22 | libra | any pronouns

+ 3 FR Time | when I'm not crying over college work I like to draw things and rp
@Tsukii
Your cats have been added
@Tsukii
Your cats have been added
Please click my lovely dragons :3
GHQ92.gifVAcXN.gifdJkB6.gifrivtL.gif
@Dr3amCatcher2000
Just curious, but when do you plan to start this :D? Were you hoping to fill a couple of more spots first ^^? (Besides waiting for those who reserved spots to post their forms)
I just want to get a good idea hehe c:
@Dr3amCatcher2000
Just curious, but when do you plan to start this :D? Were you hoping to fill a couple of more spots first ^^? (Besides waiting for those who reserved spots to post their forms)
I just want to get a good idea hehe c:

+ 3 FR Time | when I'm not crying over college work I like to draw things and rp
[center][b]Wildstar[/b] [img]https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/33/ca/31/33ca319fab0ad5a6592a7461a6a82c6c.jpg[/img] Role: leader Age: 20 moons Gender: female Appearance: she's a black cat with speckled white fur. And blazing green eyes that reflect her emotions. History: she's been loyal to the clan since she was a young kit. Always listening and learning, being obedient in any way. Although they're have been moments of her disobeying the leader out of disrespect for the rules, and she had a point in her life when she was a medicine cat. She then discovered that her dream to be a medicine cat was unlikely, and joined the Warriors after some extra moons of training. Traits: she's agressive and pushy, and it's extremely hard to convince her to do much, but she'll always protect the clan. Other: she's unable to swim well[/center]
Wildstar
33ca319fab0ad5a6592a7461a6a82c6c.jpg

Role: leader

Appearance: she's a black cat with speckled white fur. And blazing green eyes that reflect her emotions.

History: she's been loyal to the clan since she was a young kit. Always listening and learning, being obedient in any way. Although they're have been moments of her disobeying the leader out of disrespect for the rules, and she had a point in her life when she was a medicine cat. She then discovered that her dream to be a medicine cat was unlikely, and joined the Warriors after some extra moons of training.

Traits: she's agressive and pushy, and it's extremely hard to convince her to do much, but she'll always protect the clan.

Other: she's unable to swim well
@Tsukii
@Thesarcasticfox
I was hoping to get more tribe spots filled before the rp starts.
Your cat is accepted! How many lives does she have?
@Tsukii
@Thesarcasticfox
I was hoping to get more tribe spots filled before the rp starts.
Your cat is accepted! How many lives does she have?
Please click my lovely dragons :3
GHQ92.gifVAcXN.gifdJkB6.gifrivtL.gif
@D3amCatcher2000
She's at seven stars! I'm sorry I forgot to add that!
@D3amCatcher2000
She's at seven stars! I'm sorry I forgot to add that!
just a quick bump for the thread :D
just a quick bump for the thread :D

@Dr3amCatcher2000
Hey there! It's been a super long time since I've roleplayed Warriors, haha, but I'd really love to join in - although is it all right if I'm not always super active? School can be very crazy for me, but I would love to join regardless if it's fine with you. (:
@Dr3amCatcher2000
Hey there! It's been a super long time since I've roleplayed Warriors, haha, but I'd really love to join in - although is it all right if I'm not always super active? School can be very crazy for me, but I would love to join regardless if it's fine with you. (:
>
tumblr_oh6risLJAT1vfeckzo5_r3_250.png oh look
an art tumblr
qfhaYao.png
@Dr3amCatcher2000

Name: Fadelight

Role: Darkforest Warrior

Personality: She is aggressive towards most cats and will not show mercy. It's rare for a cat to get on her good side, but once they have, she'll be overly-protective of them. But she's always sarcastic towards anyone.

Appearance: Has Savannah cat markings with a paler belly, gleaming hostile amber eyes.

~
Name: Golden Fog (Likes to just be called Fog)

Role: Healer

Personality: Stubborn, Hates the cold and rough weather, Funny, Merciful, Anti-Social

Appearance: Short rusty-colored pelt with small speckles of a creamy gold. Light green eyes.
~

Name: Kestrelkit

Role: Kit (SnowClan)

Personality: Observant, Curious, Sneaky, Ambitious, Yet very skittish of sudden things.

Appearance: Light brown tabby with splotches of brown on her white belly and muzzle. Pale yellow eyes.

@Dr3amCatcher2000

Name: Fadelight

Role: Darkforest Warrior

Personality: She is aggressive towards most cats and will not show mercy. It's rare for a cat to get on her good side, but once they have, she'll be overly-protective of them. But she's always sarcastic towards anyone.

Appearance: Has Savannah cat markings with a paler belly, gleaming hostile amber eyes.

~
Name: Golden Fog (Likes to just be called Fog)

Role: Healer

Personality: Stubborn, Hates the cold and rough weather, Funny, Merciful, Anti-Social

Appearance: Short rusty-colored pelt with small speckles of a creamy gold. Light green eyes.
~

Name: Kestrelkit

Role: Kit (SnowClan)

Personality: Observant, Curious, Sneaky, Ambitious, Yet very skittish of sudden things.

Appearance: Light brown tabby with splotches of brown on her white belly and muzzle. Pale yellow eyes.

Stay Positive ♥
tumblr_inline_n6kdvmdpmL1qlye38.gif
[Img]http://www.ragsville.co.uk/blog/wp-content/uploads/2010/07/amour-00911-533x400.jpg[/img] Name: Minktuft Gender: Tom Age: Thirty moons, nearly three years Rank: Snowclan Warrior Traits: Patient, Brutally Honest, Cordial, Dutiful, and Empathetic Appearance: A large, long-haired white tom with lilac points and ice blue eyes. Family: Ivytooth (mother; NPC) Elkheart (father; deceased; cause of death: sickness) Stoatglare (brother; Snowclan member) Pineberry (sister; Tribe member) [img]http://www.warrenphotographic.co.uk/photography/rubs/27711.jpg[/img] Name: Stoatglare Gender: Tom Age: Thirty moons, nearly three years Rank: Snowclan Warrior Traits: Fiercely Loyal, Harsh, Lively, Brash, and Organized Appearance: A large, long-haired solid brown tom with dark eyes Family: Ivytooth (mother; NPC) Elkheart (father; deceased; cause of death: sickness) Minktuft (brother; Snowclan member) Pineberry (sister; Tribe member) [Img]http://cdn.paper4pc.com/images/cat-snow-white-winter-wallpaper-1.jpg[/img] Name: Pineberry Gender: She-cat Age: Thirty moons, nearly three years Rank: Tribe member, rank undecided Traits: Observant, Careful toward Detail, Impatient, Easily Excitable, and Strong-willed Appearance: A skinny dilute calico she-cat with large green eyes Family: Ivytooth (mother; NPC) Elkheart (father; deceased; cause of death: sickness) Minktuft (brother; Snowclan member) Stoatglare (brother; Snowclan member) Other: She left the clan for the more comfortable and laid-back life of the Tribe cats. She hasn't been a member for very long, give or take a few moons, and has yet to fit into a category of either Fighter or Hunter. The other members are divided on whether or not she should be given a true Tribe name.
amour-00911-533x400.jpg

Name: Minktuft
Traits: Patient, Brutally Honest, Cordial, Dutiful, and Empathetic
Appearance: A large, long-haired white tom with lilac points and ice blue eyes.
Family: Ivytooth (mother; NPC)
Elkheart (father; deceased; cause of death: sickness)
Stoatglare (brother; Snowclan member)
Pineberry (sister; Tribe member)

27711.jpg

Name: Stoatglare
Traits: Fiercely Loyal, Harsh, Lively, Brash, and Organized
Appearance: A large, long-haired solid brown tom with dark eyes
Minktuft (brother; Snowclan member)
Pineberry (sister; Tribe member)

cat-snow-white-winter-wallpaper-1.jpg

Name: Pineberry
Traits: Observant, Careful toward Detail, Impatient, Easily Excitable, and Strong-willed
Appearance: A skinny dilute calico she-cat with large green eyes
Minktuft (brother; Snowclan member)
Stoatglare (brother; Snowclan member)

Other: She left the clan for the more comfortable and laid-back life of the Tribe cats. She hasn't been a member for very long, give or take a few moons, and has yet to fit into a category of either Fighter or Hunter. The other members are divided on whether or not she should be given a true Tribe name.
eHsIhFC.png
1 2 3 4 5