Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Jade Mountain Academy[Teacher Dormitory]
1 2
She nodded. "It can't have happened more than 30 minutes ago." Topaz stepped out of the Teacher's dorm and into the Main Hall.

Topaz has left the scene
She nodded. "It can't have happened more than 30 minutes ago." Topaz stepped out of the Teacher's dorm and into the Main Hall.

Topaz has left the scene
ice_demiboybling_by_cicide76536-dcn9o5e.gifp7h5Nyu.pngarcane_demigirlbling_by_cicide76536-dcn9nzp.gif
Cormorant hurried out the door in Topaz's wake.

Cormorant has left the scene.
Cormorant hurried out the door in Topaz's wake.

Cormorant has left the scene.
image.png
Timezone

Timezone awoke to cold scales awakening her as they pressed against her black scales. She glanced around with a long yawn. The teacher rubbed her eyes wearily before overhearing a conversation and becoming alert. The Nightwing got to her talons and gasped. "Rotten Rasberries! The poor souls..."
Timezone glanced at Adromeda who didn't awake at the Icewing's cold touch. It was most likely because the burns along her sides prevented her from feeling touch.
The Nightwing licked her lips before scampering over to the sound sleeping librarian and shaking her awake. "Adromeda! Solstice and Aspen were murdered."
Adromeda awoke her blue eyes dimmer than usually at the news. Getting to her talons the mute dragon stalked towards the entrance to the Teacher's Dormatory. SHe glanced behind her staring at the blurry figure of Timezone for a moment before leaving.

Adromeda has left the scene.

Timzone stared at Adromeda as he dark tail disappeared from sight. Sighing the geometry teacher followed after the mute librarian.

Timezone has left the scene.
Timezone

Timezone awoke to cold scales awakening her as they pressed against her black scales. She glanced around with a long yawn. The teacher rubbed her eyes wearily before overhearing a conversation and becoming alert. The Nightwing got to her talons and gasped. "Rotten Rasberries! The poor souls..."
Timezone glanced at Adromeda who didn't awake at the Icewing's cold touch. It was most likely because the burns along her sides prevented her from feeling touch.
The Nightwing licked her lips before scampering over to the sound sleeping librarian and shaking her awake. "Adromeda! Solstice and Aspen were murdered."
Adromeda awoke her blue eyes dimmer than usually at the news. Getting to her talons the mute dragon stalked towards the entrance to the Teacher's Dormatory. SHe glanced behind her staring at the blurry figure of Timezone for a moment before leaving.

Adromeda has left the scene.

Timzone stared at Adromeda as he dark tail disappeared from sight. Sighing the geometry teacher followed after the mute librarian.

Timezone has left the scene.
tumblr_otoz8r9aVl1v8lm95o1_100.giftumblr_inline_or1a9ewnnX1r2ao8y_540.pngshe/her || FR +1 || Hellotumblr_inline_or1a9ewnnX1r2ao8y_540.pngtumblr_otoz8r9aVl1v8lm95o2_100.gif
Eh, I'm not gonna focus on a particular POV

Cormorant woke up from a fitful night of sleep. Yesterday, he'd been so excited about starting lessons, until... well, he didn't want to think about it. This morning, he just felt like he had another chore to do.

He gathered area important scrolls and went to go get the Quartz Winglet up.

he left

Cougar, meanwhile, was taking advantage of an extra hour to sleep.
Eh, I'm not gonna focus on a particular POV

Cormorant woke up from a fitful night of sleep. Yesterday, he'd been so excited about starting lessons, until... well, he didn't want to think about it. This morning, he just felt like he had another chore to do.

He gathered area important scrolls and went to go get the Quartz Winglet up.

he left

Cougar, meanwhile, was taking advantage of an extra hour to sleep.
image.png
Freeze
Freeze sighed, getting up to go to the Gold Winglet's small-group discussion.

Topaz
The SkyWing decided with a sad sigh that she would take Solstice and Aspen's spots until a proper substitute could be found. She still couldn't believe that they were gone...
Freeze
Freeze sighed, getting up to go to the Gold Winglet's small-group discussion.

Topaz
The SkyWing decided with a sad sigh that she would take Solstice and Aspen's spots until a proper substitute could be found. She still couldn't believe that they were gone...
ice_demiboybling_by_cicide76536-dcn9o5e.gifp7h5Nyu.pngarcane_demigirlbling_by_cicide76536-dcn9nzp.gif
@Frysa

Jasmine was awoken by the loud scream. Being a dragon skilled in survival, and subsequently nature, Jasmine quickly got up. Instantly she identified the sound as one from an teacher, as the pitch wasn't fitting of a student.

Jasmine prepared to take a drink of water from a glass before leaving her dorm. After a refreshing downing of water, Jasmine started towards the door. However suddenly the whole room around her became dizzy and zoomed in and out. Dazed, disoriented and confused, Jasmine slumped onto the ground.

She was out cold.

(This second part is a few hours later, once bring time up to the point when the previous post happens roughly)

Jasmine woke up. She had had a strange dream. There had been a loud scream, followed by a sudden blackness. Shakily, Jasmine rose and headed towards the door. Once outside, she ran into Freeze.
@Frysa

Jasmine was awoken by the loud scream. Being a dragon skilled in survival, and subsequently nature, Jasmine quickly got up. Instantly she identified the sound as one from an teacher, as the pitch wasn't fitting of a student.

Jasmine prepared to take a drink of water from a glass before leaving her dorm. After a refreshing downing of water, Jasmine started towards the door. However suddenly the whole room around her became dizzy and zoomed in and out. Dazed, disoriented and confused, Jasmine slumped onto the ground.

She was out cold.

(This second part is a few hours later, once bring time up to the point when the previous post happens roughly)

Jasmine woke up. She had had a strange dream. There had been a loud scream, followed by a sudden blackness. Shakily, Jasmine rose and headed towards the door. Once outside, she ran into Freeze.

Lore Shop - Wishlist - Clan Lore

rsz_lore.png
(You don't have to ping we're all subscribed
It's the next day and small-group discussions have started)
(You don't have to ping we're all subscribed
It's the next day and small-group discussions have started)
Oh I got to go to the Silver Winglet then!

I'll see you later Freeze!!! (voice fades as Jasmine rushes off into the distance)

Jasmine has left the scene

(I'll be back once I read the books XD)
Oh I got to go to the Silver Winglet then!

I'll see you later Freeze!!! (voice fades as Jasmine rushes off into the distance)

Jasmine has left the scene

(I'll be back once I read the books XD)

Lore Shop - Wishlist - Clan Lore

rsz_lore.png
1 2