Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Jade Mountain Academy[Quartz Winglet]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12
Acacia perked her ears up. "Oh, what's that?" She watched as the other two dragons walked out. She followed close behind.
Acacia has left the scene
Acacia perked her ears up. "Oh, what's that?" She watched as the other two dragons walked out. She followed close behind.
Acacia has left the scene
Piers || He/It/Pup || 20
Timeskip, Acai re-entered scene

Acai awoke with a gasp. She'd always been a light sleeper, and hearing that scream definitely didn't keep her in slumber. She shuddered violently before retching over the side of her bed. There was something dreadfully wrong; she could just feel it. She was still shaking when she peered at her sleeping clawmates. Didn't they hear?
Timeskip, Acai re-entered scene

Acai awoke with a gasp. She'd always been a light sleeper, and hearing that scream definitely didn't keep her in slumber. She shuddered violently before retching over the side of her bed. There was something dreadfully wrong; she could just feel it. She was still shaking when she peered at her sleeping clawmates. Didn't they hear?
Gila has timeskipped into the scene.

Gila

Gila hadn't gone to sleep. He'd been reading about jumping spiders in captivity, trying to learn more about his new pet, by the light of a single fireglobe. When a faint scream echoed through the hall, though, he set it down and crept into the hallway, intending to see who was awake.

With the fireglobe in his talons, he saw Acai peering out into the hallway.

"Did you hear that?" He whispered. "I'm pretty sure someone just screamed... It sounded pretty far from here, do you think we should go alert the teachers?"
Gila has timeskipped into the scene.

Gila

Gila hadn't gone to sleep. He'd been reading about jumping spiders in captivity, trying to learn more about his new pet, by the light of a single fireglobe. When a faint scream echoed through the hall, though, he set it down and crept into the hallway, intending to see who was awake.

With the fireglobe in his talons, he saw Acai peering out into the hallway.

"Did you hear that?" He whispered. "I'm pretty sure someone just screamed... It sounded pretty far from here, do you think we should go alert the teachers?"
image.png
Acai stared at Gila, her eyes wide with fear. "We probably should, but it seemed like the scream came from that general direction." She pointed to the main hall. "Is this really a good idea? You know how to fight, right? Just in case we do end up going?"
Acai stared at Gila, her eyes wide with fear. "We probably should, but it seemed like the scream came from that general direction." She pointed to the main hall. "Is this really a good idea? You know how to fight, right? Just in case we do end up going?"
Frysa jolted awake, hearing the scream. She felt so alone - Starstalker was still sleeping. She shivered, unusual for an IceWing, and crept out of the cave, her heart beating. She could hear the sleepy stirrings of other students around her, so she knew she wasn't alone, but she couldn't help but feel even more lonely. A sense of dread hung in the air.
Frysa jolted awake, hearing the scream. She felt so alone - Starstalker was still sleeping. She shivered, unusual for an IceWing, and crept out of the cave, her heart beating. She could hear the sleepy stirrings of other students around her, so she knew she wasn't alone, but she couldn't help but feel even more lonely. A sense of dread hung in the air.
ice_demiboybling_by_cicide76536-dcn9o5e.gifp7h5Nyu.pngarcane_demigirlbling_by_cicide76536-dcn9nzp.gif
The scream made Starstalker nearly jump out of her skin when it rang out, but she kept her cool for fear of the murderer noticing her. Slowly, she opened her eyes to see if she was safe.

Out of the corner of her eye she noticed Frysa slipping out of the cave. Sighing with relief, she went after her.
The scream made Starstalker nearly jump out of her skin when it rang out, but she kept her cool for fear of the murderer noticing her. Slowly, she opened her eyes to see if she was safe.

Out of the corner of her eye she noticed Frysa slipping out of the cave. Sighing with relief, she went after her.
kawaii_pastel_star_divider_by_miemie_chan3-d4e9j1k.gif
call me taro
he/him and pi/pika | fr time | art shop
Frysa nearly jumped out of her scales when she saw Starstalker following her out of the corner of her eye. "Oh, it's just you... I thought it was a murderer or something. So, do you want to come to the main hall to find out what happened?" She asked, not feeling as lonely anymore.
Frysa nearly jumped out of her scales when she saw Starstalker following her out of the corner of her eye. "Oh, it's just you... I thought it was a murderer or something. So, do you want to come to the main hall to find out what happened?" She asked, not feeling as lonely anymore.
ice_demiboybling_by_cicide76536-dcn9o5e.gifp7h5Nyu.pngarcane_demigirlbling_by_cicide76536-dcn9nzp.gif
Starstalker chuckled a bit, which did not happen a lot. "I thought the same thing. And sure," she said, nodding. "That was really creepy."

starstalker has probably left now?
Starstalker chuckled a bit, which did not happen a lot. "I thought the same thing. And sure," she said, nodding. "That was really creepy."

starstalker has probably left now?
call me taro
Though Acai was still turned towards Gila, she could faintly hear two other dragons walking down the same hallway. Bristling, she harshly whispered, "Who's there? Show yourselves!" She bared her fangs and tried to look aggressive, but she was incredibly terrified.
Though Acai was still turned towards Gila, she could faintly hear two other dragons walking down the same hallway. Bristling, she harshly whispered, "Who's there? Show yourselves!" She bared her fangs and tried to look aggressive, but she was incredibly terrified.
okay she hasn't just yet

Starstalker bared her teeth as well as she stepped out of the shadows. "If you've come to kill dragonets, you've come to the wrong place," she snarled, not caring whether this was a student or not. She could have been the murderer! Frysa was the only exception because she wouldn't have time to kill anyone.
okay she hasn't just yet

Starstalker bared her teeth as well as she stepped out of the shadows. "If you've come to kill dragonets, you've come to the wrong place," she snarled, not caring whether this was a student or not. She could have been the murderer! Frysa was the only exception because she wouldn't have time to kill anyone.
call me taro
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12