Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Jade Mountain Academy[Quartz Winglet]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12
Just as Acai was about to fall asleep, she heard footsteps leading up to her cave. "Who's there?" she called groggily.
Just as Acai was about to fall asleep, she heard footsteps leading up to her cave. "Who's there?" she called groggily.
Copper:
"Um, me." Realizing that this wasn't helpful, she added, "Copper."
Copper:
"Um, me." Realizing that this wasn't helpful, she added, "Copper."
Prism
female|INFJ|FR time+3
Someday I'll figure out how to put gifs here.
Acacia hopped up. "Copper, hi..." the hybrid smiled shyly. "We've been looking all over for you!"
Acacia hopped up. "Copper, hi..." the hybrid smiled shyly. "We've been looking all over for you!"
Piers || He/It/Pup || 20
Copper:
"Oh. You have?" She should've realized her clawmates would be wondering where she was. "What's your name?" she asked the one who had said hi.

(BTW what tribes are Acacia and Acai?)
Copper:
"Oh. You have?" She should've realized her clawmates would be wondering where she was. "What's your name?" she asked the one who had said hi.

(BTW what tribes are Acacia and Acai?)
Prism
female|INFJ|FR time+3
((Acacia is a hybrid of no specific flight, but she's prominently skywing-->nightwing-->sandwing, if that helps.))
"I'm Acacia," she said with a frown. "I wonder when we'll meet the others in our winglet."
((Acacia is a hybrid of no specific flight, but she's prominently skywing-->nightwing-->sandwing, if that helps.))
"I'm Acacia," she said with a frown. "I wonder when we'll meet the others in our winglet."
Piers || He/It/Pup || 20
"Copper? I was wondering where you were." Acai yawned again, venomous teeth glinting dangerously. "It's nice to meet you." She blinked several times, trying to rub the sleep from her eyes.

A gong rings in the distance. Acai gets up, shaking herself off. "We should uh, probably get going. Come on!"

Acai has left.
(Acai's a rainwing!)
"Copper? I was wondering where you were." Acai yawned again, venomous teeth glinting dangerously. "It's nice to meet you." She blinked several times, trying to rub the sleep from her eyes.

A gong rings in the distance. Acai gets up, shaking herself off. "We should uh, probably get going. Come on!"

Acai has left.
(Acai's a rainwing!)
A gong sounds throughout the school, signifying that the assembly is about to start.
A gong sounds throughout the school, signifying that the assembly is about to start.
ice_demiboybling_by_cicide76536-dcn9o5e.gifp7h5Nyu.pngarcane_demigirlbling_by_cicide76536-dcn9nzp.gif
A gong sounded in the distance. Starstalker rubbed her eyes. "What..." she asked groggily, yawning. Oh no! She had fallen asleep on the bed! Eyes widening, she hurried out to the main hall.

Starstalker has left
A gong sounded in the distance. Starstalker rubbed her eyes. "What..." she asked groggily, yawning. Oh no! She had fallen asleep on the bed! Eyes widening, she hurried out to the main hall.

Starstalker has left
kawaii_pastel_star_divider_by_miemie_chan3-d4e9j1k.gif
call me taro
he/him and pi/pika | fr time | art shop
kawaii_pastel_star_divider_by_miemie_chan3-d4e9j1k.gif
Gila

The sound of the gong cut through the air, ringing in Gila's ears. "Well, I guess it's too late to talk about it, but... just so you know, you're also sharing the cave with a spider now!" Gila said cheerfully, and he whisked out of the sleeping cave, taking running leaps toward the main hall.

Gila of the Quartz Winglet has left the scene.
Gila

The sound of the gong cut through the air, ringing in Gila's ears. "Well, I guess it's too late to talk about it, but... just so you know, you're also sharing the cave with a spider now!" Gila said cheerfully, and he whisked out of the sleeping cave, taking running leaps toward the main hall.

Gila of the Quartz Winglet has left the scene.
image.png
Copper:
"I guess we're going to the assembly?" I said to Acai and Acacia. I followed some other dragons who I assumed were in our winglet to the main cave.

Copper has left the Quartz Winglet caves
Copper:
"I guess we're going to the assembly?" I said to Acai and Acacia. I followed some other dragons who I assumed were in our winglet to the main cave.

Copper has left the Quartz Winglet caves
Prism
female|INFJ|FR time+3
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12