Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Jade Mountain Academy[Quartz Winglet]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12
Acai hummed, agreeing with the hybrid. "I worked in the healer's hut for a bit before I came here, if that counts. Oh! I also draw a bit, but it's not anything impressive. Heh." She bumped her friend with her shoulder. "What about you?"
Acai hummed, agreeing with the hybrid. "I worked in the healer's hut for a bit before I came here, if that counts. Oh! I also draw a bit, but it's not anything impressive. Heh." She bumped her friend with her shoulder. "What about you?"
Acacia tensed up when Acai bumped her shoulder, but relaxed. Its ok."Well, I read most of the time, and draw. I'm OK at drawing, I guess." The red dragon smiled. "Pfft, I'm sure your drawings are great! Better than mine, at least." Acacia laughed. "The best drawing I've made was a tiny angry sloth."
Acacia tensed up when Acai bumped her shoulder, but relaxed. Its ok."Well, I read most of the time, and draw. I'm OK at drawing, I guess." The red dragon smiled. "Pfft, I'm sure your drawings are great! Better than mine, at least." Acacia laughed. "The best drawing I've made was a tiny angry sloth."
Piers || He/It/Pup || 20
"Nooo, you're lying! You've got to show me your drawings sometime!" Acai laughed. After calming down a bit, she looked at the last empty bed. "Have you seen Copper anywhere? She was supposed to room with us but I haven't seen her the entire day."
"Nooo, you're lying! You've got to show me your drawings sometime!" Acai laughed. After calming down a bit, she looked at the last empty bed. "Have you seen Copper anywhere? She was supposed to room with us but I haven't seen her the entire day."
((@Nightshades where are you))
((@Nightshades where are you))
image.png
( at school )

Capelin shook his clawmate's hand and begin putting his stuff away.
( at school )

Capelin shook his clawmate's hand and begin putting his stuff away.
KmEZCZd.pngi9LjYLg.pnguSYURGY.pngoaCEylk.pngk25i5Hw.pngj0GdNd1.png
fr__tiny_pixel_ice_icon_by_baelfin-d8stgz4.png pew fr__tiny_pixel_ice_icon_by_baelfin-d8stgz4.png
fr__ice_mini_by_baelfin-daqljag.png +2 hours FR time
fr__ice_mini_by_baelfin-daqljag.png Feel Free to Ping or PM me
fr__ice_mini_by_baelfin-daqljag.png Is actually a potato
fr__ice_mini_by_baelfin-daqljag.png Proud ace

hCQ9nYU.gif
Gila

Capelin shook his talon and then immediately turned away, putting his things down. Might not be very sociable, Gila thought. Well, that's easy to live with, at least.

He turned around, and took the leather pouch off his neck. He put several scrolls on the rack near his bed, tucked a bag of dried lizards under the mat, and stashed his ink bottles in a natural shelf in the rock, as well as his collection. Gila felt something tickling his wing, though, and he extended it curiously.

A small, wide-eyed spider was sitting on the end of his wing, flicking its pedipalps at him. Gila recognized it as some kind of jumping spider, but not one that he'd ever seen before- this one was boldly marked with black and white, with iridescent green fangs. It must have gotten there by mistake, when I was trying to get through those bushes, Gila realized. He put it in a clay jar to identify later.
Gila

Capelin shook his talon and then immediately turned away, putting his things down. Might not be very sociable, Gila thought. Well, that's easy to live with, at least.

He turned around, and took the leather pouch off his neck. He put several scrolls on the rack near his bed, tucked a bag of dried lizards under the mat, and stashed his ink bottles in a natural shelf in the rock, as well as his collection. Gila felt something tickling his wing, though, and he extended it curiously.

A small, wide-eyed spider was sitting on the end of his wing, flicking its pedipalps at him. Gila recognized it as some kind of jumping spider, but not one that he'd ever seen before- this one was boldly marked with black and white, with iridescent green fangs. It must have gotten there by mistake, when I was trying to get through those bushes, Gila realized. He put it in a clay jar to identify later.
image.png
"Well.." Acacia scratched the back of her head, shrugging a bit. "Should we go look for her?"
"Well.." Acacia scratched the back of her head, shrugging a bit. "Should we go look for her?"
Piers || He/It/Pup || 20
Acai signaled to the door with her tail. "Well, you're free to go ahead. I think I'll nap for a bit to make up for sun time. If you don't mind, I mean." She yawned and stretched out on her bed.

(Sorry for super late reply!!! I'll be a bit slow because of school ;v;)
Acai signaled to the door with her tail. "Well, you're free to go ahead. I think I'll nap for a bit to make up for sun time. If you don't mind, I mean." She yawned and stretched out on her bed.

(Sorry for super late reply!!! I'll be a bit slow because of school ;v;)
Copper:
Copper walked into the hallway for the Quartz winglet. She didn't know what tribes Acai and Acacia would be-- they both sounded like RainWing names-- and so she didn't know who to look for as her clawmates. She was supposed to be in cave 14, and so she made her way towards that cave.
Copper:
Copper walked into the hallway for the Quartz winglet. She didn't know what tribes Acai and Acacia would be-- they both sounded like RainWing names-- and so she didn't know who to look for as her clawmates. She was supposed to be in cave 14, and so she made her way towards that cave.
Prism
female|INFJ|FR time+3
Someday I'll figure out how to put gifs here.
Gila

Since that Skywing had said there'd be an assembly soon, Gila thought he should probably stay in the sleeping cave- it wouldn't be much fun at all to be reading or eating and get interupted by the gong, after all- so he might as well try and get a conversation out of his clawmate to kill time.

Since it was also probably a good idea to ask this, he started this conversation with, "hey, uh, Capelin.. you don't have a problem with spiders, do you?"
Gila

Since that Skywing had said there'd be an assembly soon, Gila thought he should probably stay in the sleeping cave- it wouldn't be much fun at all to be reading or eating and get interupted by the gong, after all- so he might as well try and get a conversation out of his clawmate to kill time.

Since it was also probably a good idea to ask this, he started this conversation with, "hey, uh, Capelin.. you don't have a problem with spiders, do you?"
image.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12