Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Jade Mountain Academy[Gold Winglet]
1 2 3 4 5
"Topaz can't hear you right now..." Freeze pointed out. "And the teachers searched all night, but no sign. We're going to be monitoring everything closely." He said in response to Lily.
"Topaz can't hear you right now..." Freeze pointed out. "And the teachers searched all night, but no sign. We're going to be monitoring everything closely." He said in response to Lily.
ice_demiboybling_by_cicide76536-dcn9o5e.gifp7h5Nyu.pngarcane_demigirlbling_by_cicide76536-dcn9nzp.gif
((Oh my god im so sorry for lateness i was at the beach all day i couldn't check FR ;-; also which of the gold winglet dorms are we in?))

Flashfreeze shuffled in, looking haggard. They hadn't gotten a wink of sleep last night and their suffering for it now. "Sorry i'm late..." They mumbled, "M' tired..."
Flashfreeze peers around the cavern and chooses a spot furthest away from the door, sitting away from the other dragonets present.
((Oh my god im so sorry for lateness i was at the beach all day i couldn't check FR ;-; also which of the gold winglet dorms are we in?))

Flashfreeze shuffled in, looking haggard. They hadn't gotten a wink of sleep last night and their suffering for it now. "Sorry i'm late..." They mumbled, "M' tired..."
Flashfreeze peers around the cavern and chooses a spot furthest away from the door, sitting away from the other dragonets present.
blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah
lotus_flower_by_forgandal_dbx2ido.png hiiii im khoi and I use he/him & ney/nem pronouns lotus_flower_by_forgandal_dbx2ido.png
blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah
(it's ok
like in the hallway or something i don't know)
(it's ok
like in the hallway or something i don't know)
ice_demiboybling_by_cicide76536-dcn9o5e.gifp7h5Nyu.pngarcane_demigirlbling_by_cicide76536-dcn9nzp.gif
"Thats it? Two teachers have been killed and your going to 'monitor everything closely'?" Lily was exasperated. "You should at least give dragons the choice of leaving!" Muttering under her breathe she added, "Especially if your not going to do anything about it."
"Thats it? Two teachers have been killed and your going to 'monitor everything closely'?" Lily was exasperated. "You should at least give dragons the choice of leaving!" Muttering under her breathe she added, "Especially if your not going to do anything about it."
pJngKR5.jpg
| Jade |
| She/Her |
| INTJ |
(Sorry about not posting in quite a while, I've been unexpectedly busy in real life!)

Star's ears kept twitching in irritation as she listened to Freeze enter. What did she want to discuss? What did she want to discuss? What the NightWing wanted to discuss was what was obviously a murder! But before she could say anything, Seastar piped up about the deaths and Star sat back, quietly waiting for a break in the discussion. When one appeared after Lily spoke, Star flared her wings out and shouted, "She's right! Monitoring closely? That's it? You just want us to lay around like lazy sloths, waiting to see who the MURDERER that's probably still here will kill next?"
Taking a moment's pause to catch her breath, Star barreled on with her ranting. "You know what? If there's a murderer, you shouldn't just poke around a few of the caves and go, 'well, that's enough for tonight'. No, no, NO. What you should do is track that coward down and KILL THEM!" Star lowered her voice and head, but continued glaring angrily in the the direction of teacher. "I'll go find them and kill them myself if none of you will."

(*Awkwardly coughs* Soo, remember how I mentioned Star is very much a fight over flight kind character, and also not the most sensible? Yeaaaah... I foresee lots of arguing in her future.
pleasenotethatmyviewsaren'tstar'sandyeah.shejustiscoolwithloudlyarguingwitheveryone.
thispostprobablyalsosucksbuteh. it'sdoneandthere.
(Sorry about not posting in quite a while, I've been unexpectedly busy in real life!)

Star's ears kept twitching in irritation as she listened to Freeze enter. What did she want to discuss? What did she want to discuss? What the NightWing wanted to discuss was what was obviously a murder! But before she could say anything, Seastar piped up about the deaths and Star sat back, quietly waiting for a break in the discussion. When one appeared after Lily spoke, Star flared her wings out and shouted, "She's right! Monitoring closely? That's it? You just want us to lay around like lazy sloths, waiting to see who the MURDERER that's probably still here will kill next?"
Taking a moment's pause to catch her breath, Star barreled on with her ranting. "You know what? If there's a murderer, you shouldn't just poke around a few of the caves and go, 'well, that's enough for tonight'. No, no, NO. What you should do is track that coward down and KILL THEM!" Star lowered her voice and head, but continued glaring angrily in the the direction of teacher. "I'll go find them and kill them myself if none of you will."

(*Awkwardly coughs* Soo, remember how I mentioned Star is very much a fight over flight kind character, and also not the most sensible? Yeaaaah... I foresee lots of arguing in her future.
pleasenotethatmyviewsaren'tstar'sandyeah.shejustiscoolwithloudlyarguingwitheveryone.
thispostprobablyalsosucksbuteh. it'sdoneandthere.
"It's not my choice! It's Topaz's, and she's saying that no students are to leave until it's resolved. Believe me, I would let you leave, but Topaz won't let you..." He said with another sigh.
"It's not my choice! It's Topaz's, and she's saying that no students are to leave until it's resolved. Believe me, I would let you leave, but Topaz won't let you..." He said with another sigh.
"I can't believe we are being forced to stay here when there's a murderer roaming around!" Lily stormed out of the hallway into her sleeping cave and flopped into her small sleeping pool of mud.
"I can't believe we are being forced to stay here when there's a murderer roaming around!" Lily stormed out of the hallway into her sleeping cave and flopped into her small sleeping pool of mud.
pJngKR5.jpg
| Jade |
| She/Her |
| INTJ |
@MagicJade [quote name="MagicJade" date=2017-01-29 13:14:57] "flopped into her small sleeping pool of mud. [/quote] Who sleeps in a pool of mud? I'll delete this post later
@MagicJade
MagicJade wrote on 2017-01-29:
"flopped into her small sleeping pool of mud.

Who sleeps in a pool of mud?

I'll delete this post later

Lore Shop - Wishlist - Clan Lore

rsz_lore.png
I'm seriously still the last person to comment here? Wow you guys are late.
Come on, get going :D
I'm seriously still the last person to comment here? Wow you guys are late.
Come on, get going :D

Lore Shop - Wishlist - Clan Lore

rsz_lore.png
@LS299
I don't think there's much we could do, even if the whole gold winglet was present, considering everyone else has stopped and the admin has quit maintaining this. :/ this RP is essentially dead now, unfortunately.
@LS299
I don't think there's much we could do, even if the whole gold winglet was present, considering everyone else has stopped and the admin has quit maintaining this. :/ this RP is essentially dead now, unfortunately.
lotus_flower_by_forgandal_dbx2ido.png hiiii im khoi and I use he/him & ney/nem pronouns lotus_flower_by_forgandal_dbx2ido.png
1 2 3 4 5