Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Jade Mountain Academy[Gold Winglet]
1 2 3 4 5
((no problem))
Seastar's body jolted in fear, but not necessarily because of Star's tail prodding her. It just worked its way into her dream. Tentacles were wrapping around her body, dripping with blood. One stung her by accident, and it hurt so, so much. "Help! Someone help!" she whispered.
((no problem))
Seastar's body jolted in fear, but not necessarily because of Star's tail prodding her. It just worked its way into her dream. Tentacles were wrapping around her body, dripping with blood. One stung her by accident, and it hurt so, so much. "Help! Someone help!" she whispered.
kawaii_pastel_star_divider_by_miemie_chan3-d4e9j1k.gif
call me taro
he/him and pi/pika | fr time | art shop
Star narrowed her eyes as Seastar mumbled in her sleep, and decided that no, she wouldn't just leave her clawmate lying around in their cave. What if something was wrong? She.. didn't feel right leaving Seastar in the cave, all alone. What if there was danger?
Star decided that poking the younger dragon again wouldn't wake her up, so she took a deep breath and roared, "WAKE UP! NOW!"
Star narrowed her eyes as Seastar mumbled in her sleep, and decided that no, she wouldn't just leave her clawmate lying around in their cave. What if something was wrong? She.. didn't feel right leaving Seastar in the cave, all alone. What if there was danger?
Star decided that poking the younger dragon again wouldn't wake her up, so she took a deep breath and roared, "WAKE UP! NOW!"
Seastar was a deep sleeper, but with a huge roar and a horrible dream combined, she finally woke up with a jolt. "What? What's happening? Oh, hi, Star. There was a scary octopus and it was coiling me and..." She shuddered. "Why'd you wake me up?"
Seastar was a deep sleeper, but with a huge roar and a horrible dream combined, she finally woke up with a jolt. "What? What's happening? Oh, hi, Star. There was a scary octopus and it was coiling me and..." She shuddered. "Why'd you wake me up?"
call me taro
he/him and pi/pika | fr time | art shop
((hi hello gold winglet sorry for not posting im so shy ;-; ))
Flashfreeze huddled miserably in their cave, scared out of their wits. First mysterious screaming and now there was loud roaring coming from the cave next to them! None of their clawmates seemed to be awake, what if whatever caused the noises was coming for them next?!
((hi hello gold winglet sorry for not posting im so shy ;-; ))
Flashfreeze huddled miserably in their cave, scared out of their wits. First mysterious screaming and now there was loud roaring coming from the cave next to them! None of their clawmates seemed to be awake, what if whatever caused the noises was coming for them next?!
blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah
lotus_flower_by_forgandal_dbx2ido.png hiiii im khoi and I use he/him & ney/nem pronouns lotus_flower_by_forgandal_dbx2ido.png
blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah
@pinkonion

Lily woke with a start. Had the scream been in her dream or had someone actually screamed? There was no one else in the cave to ask, as her clawmate had not arrived yet. Suddenly, Lily felt the need for some company. Sitting by herself in a dark cave was not the ideal situation to be in when you hear someone scream in the middle of the night. She quietly got out of the pool of mud that she slept in and crept to where the cave met the long hallway. Feeling like she was breaking some sort of rule she went into the hall and poked her head into the cave next to hers (cave 5). "FlashFreeze?" she whispered into the darkness. They were the only dragon Lily knew in the entire school. "Did you hear that?"
@pinkonion

Lily woke with a start. Had the scream been in her dream or had someone actually screamed? There was no one else in the cave to ask, as her clawmate had not arrived yet. Suddenly, Lily felt the need for some company. Sitting by herself in a dark cave was not the ideal situation to be in when you hear someone scream in the middle of the night. She quietly got out of the pool of mud that she slept in and crept to where the cave met the long hallway. Feeling like she was breaking some sort of rule she went into the hall and poked her head into the cave next to hers (cave 5). "FlashFreeze?" she whispered into the darkness. They were the only dragon Lily knew in the entire school. "Did you hear that?"
pJngKR5.jpg
| Jade |
| She/Her |
| INTJ |
Flashfreeze jumped at the new voice before recognizing it as Lily's. Quickly they attempted to smooth their rattling scales before shakily responding with "A-are, are you ref-referring to the sc-screaming o-or, or the roaring?" Not waiting for a response they slithered off of the rock ledge onto the floor and slunk towards the doorway, whip-like tail scraping across the floor.
Flashfreeze jumped at the new voice before recognizing it as Lily's. Quickly they attempted to smooth their rattling scales before shakily responding with "A-are, are you ref-referring to the sc-screaming o-or, or the roaring?" Not waiting for a response they slithered off of the rock ledge onto the floor and slunk towards the doorway, whip-like tail scraping across the floor.
lotus_flower_by_forgandal_dbx2ido.png hiiii im khoi and I use he/him & ney/nem pronouns lotus_flower_by_forgandal_dbx2ido.png
Hearing the voice of her friend calmed Lily down a little. "Both I guess. I thought I might of dreamed it and then woken up. Should we go see what it is?"
Hearing the voice of her friend calmed Lily down a little. "Both I guess. I thought I might of dreamed it and then woken up. Should we go see what it is?"
pJngKR5.jpg
| Jade |
| She/Her |
| INTJ |
"W-well the scream c-c-came from the hall, b-but the roaring came f-from the- the next cave over." Flashfreeze motions to cave 6. "Shou-should we investigate ourselves o-o-or try to find a teacher?"
"W-well the scream c-c-came from the hall, b-but the roaring came f-from the- the next cave over." Flashfreeze motions to cave 6. "Shou-should we investigate ourselves o-o-or try to find a teacher?"
(Sorry about the late response, something came up yesterday and stressed me out, so I couldn't really write anything..)

Star's head tilted slightly towards the hallway. "We need to go and check out the Main Hall, now. I think something happened, and if it did, sleeping in a cave is just about the worst thing we can do." Without offering further explanation, the NightWing rushed out of the cave and into the hallway, wings half-spread as if she were readying herself to fly off at a moment's notice.
Starcrusher has left the area (Unless Flashfreeze or Lily interacts with her)
(Sorry about the late response, something came up yesterday and stressed me out, so I couldn't really write anything..)

Star's head tilted slightly towards the hallway. "We need to go and check out the Main Hall, now. I think something happened, and if it did, sleeping in a cave is just about the worst thing we can do." Without offering further explanation, the NightWing rushed out of the cave and into the hallway, wings half-spread as if she were readying herself to fly off at a moment's notice.
Starcrusher has left the area (Unless Flashfreeze or Lily interacts with her)
Flashfreeze notices a dark shape moving through the corridor and fearfully tugs Lily into the sleeping cave, out of the way of the mysterious creature. They shiver before noticing that it was just another dragonet, one that slept in the cave the roar came from. "W-w-wait!" Flashfreeze calls out. Quickly they skitter after the camouflaged nightwing. "Y-you came out of th-the cave i heard a roar i-in. Are you OK? W-was that y-y-your clawmate?"
Flashfreeze notices a dark shape moving through the corridor and fearfully tugs Lily into the sleeping cave, out of the way of the mysterious creature. They shiver before noticing that it was just another dragonet, one that slept in the cave the roar came from. "W-w-wait!" Flashfreeze calls out. Quickly they skitter after the camouflaged nightwing. "Y-you came out of th-the cave i heard a roar i-in. Are you OK? W-was that y-y-your clawmate?"
1 2 3 4 5