Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Parallel Worlds [closed]
1 2 3 4 5 6
@Jenkow Nice! Well here're my character sheets: [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=29559286][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/295593/29559286_350.png[/img][/url][/center] [b]Name:[/b] Helios [b]Age:[/b] 21 [b]Gender:[/b] Male [b]Orientation:[/b] Bisexual [b]Human Appearance:[/b] Helios has loose feathery air that's primarily orange and streaked with purple and red in an untidy mess. His eyes are pale yellow and flecked with gold, the pigment looking darker closer to the pupil. He's 5'10" and lean, not quite athletic. His skin is darkly tanned and he wears loose flowing clothes of crimson cloths and gold jewels. A sword rests on his hip, pristine white. [b]History:[/b] I'll RP it out. Maybe. I don't actually have a history for him so we'll see how it goes. [b]Personality:[/b] Helios is all about keeping morals. If it isn't right, don't do it. If it isn't just, don't do it. Kindhearted, quick-witted, and an excellent swordsman, Helios is a prime pick in his clan for a knight. Helios is also a bleeding heart; he trusts openly and cares too much. Saving others is important to him, even if it is just saving them from mundane things. [b]Other:[/b] - [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=28697214][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/286973/28697214_350.png[/img][/url][/center] [b]Name:[/b] Irys [b]Age:[/b] 22 [b]Gender:[/b] Female [b]Orientation:[/b] Lesbian [b]Human Appearance:[/b] Her hair is bright blue and short, sticking up in wavy tufts that she doesn't really feel the need to fix. Her eyes are a dark blue, nearly black, and speckled with white like a trench. Her skin is fairly pale and she looks like she doesn't see much sun, but she's well muscled and fit like a swimmer. Standing at 5'5", she looks taller than she is. Her clothing style is whispy clothes that hang off her frame and a strange assortment of jewelry that she likes to collect. Her favourite is her boots, too big for her but looking rather impressive and might even be threatening if it wasn't on someone like her. [b]History:[/b] " " [b]Personality:[/b] Like all Spirals, Irys is the energetic sort. She doesn't seem the responsible type, but she has an affinity towards children that makes her an excellent hatchling caretaker. Fond of having fun and exploration, keeping her pinned down (even in serious situations) is a challenge in itself. [b]Other:[/b] -
@Jenkow

Nice! Well here're my character sheets:

29559286_350.png
Name: Helios
Orientation: Bisexual
Human Appearance: Helios has loose feathery air that's primarily orange and streaked with purple and red in an untidy mess. His eyes are pale yellow and flecked with gold, the pigment looking darker closer to the pupil. He's 5'10" and lean, not quite athletic. His skin is darkly tanned and he wears loose flowing clothes of crimson cloths and gold jewels. A sword rests on his hip, pristine white.
History: I'll RP it out. Maybe. I don't actually have a history for him so we'll see how it goes.
Personality: Helios is all about keeping morals. If it isn't right, don't do it. If it isn't just, don't do it. Kindhearted, quick-witted, and an excellent swordsman, Helios is a prime pick in his clan for a knight. Helios is also a bleeding heart; he trusts openly and cares too much. Saving others is important to him, even if it is just saving them from mundane things.
Other: -

28697214_350.png
Name: Irys
Orientation: Lesbian
Human Appearance: Her hair is bright blue and short, sticking up in wavy tufts that she doesn't really feel the need to fix. Her eyes are a dark blue, nearly black, and speckled with white like a trench. Her skin is fairly pale and she looks like she doesn't see much sun, but she's well muscled and fit like a swimmer. Standing at 5'5", she looks taller than she is. Her clothing style is whispy clothes that hang off her frame and a strange assortment of jewelry that she likes to collect. Her favourite is her boots, too big for her but looking rather impressive and might even be threatening if it wasn't on someone like her.
History: " "
Personality: Like all Spirals, Irys is the energetic sort. She doesn't seem the responsible type, but she has an affinity towards children that makes her an excellent hatchling caretaker. Fond of having fun and exploration, keeping her pinned down (even in serious situations) is a challenge in itself.
Other: -
VvxoVdD.png iceshieldr.png
Pilot
Tumblr
Lore
|
|
|
FR +0
Wishlist
Library
@MyPilot Accepted and added to the front page!

@DragonofYang @8BitFey @LuxLight @DragoGirl @HurricaneSong @DragonofYang @MyPilot

Sorry for the delay everyone! With the holidays it's been a while since i had been able to get on my computer to check this out and answer anything! I'm back now and ready to get this started if everyone is still interested? :)
@MyPilot Accepted and added to the front page!

@DragonofYang @8BitFey @LuxLight @DragoGirl @HurricaneSong @DragonofYang @MyPilot

Sorry for the delay everyone! With the holidays it's been a while since i had been able to get on my computer to check this out and answer anything! I'm back now and ready to get this started if everyone is still interested? :)
3qKDKeH.png
@Jenkow- Let's do this.
@Jenkow- Let's do this.
When everything feels like an uphill struggle, just think of the view from the top.
@Jenkow

Definitely still ready to go!
@Jenkow

Definitely still ready to go!
VvxoVdD.png iceshieldr.png
Pilot
Tumblr
Lore
|
|
|
FR +0
Wishlist
Library
@Jenkow hell yeah B)
@Jenkow hell yeah B)
M5RokZd.pngslp_icon_by_rexcaliburr-dbmbj35.png
@Jenkow YEEE
@Jenkow YEEE
cQcx9mq.png q3Me7tJ.png BQZEXau.png hWPjBUy.png
@Jenkow
I'm ready! (:
@Jenkow
I'm ready! (:
>
tumblr_oh6risLJAT1vfeckzo5_r3_250.png oh look
an art tumblr
qfhaYao.png
@Jenkow
Quick question, and I thought this might be the best place to ask it - I just wanted to double check something. Is the order of the character list the same order we'll be posting in?
@Jenkow
Quick question, and I thought this might be the best place to ask it - I just wanted to double check something. Is the order of the character list the same order we'll be posting in?
>
an art tumblr
qfhaYao.png
@HurricaneSong nope! I put everyting together but the order at which you all make your first post will be what we follow for the posting order.

So far the pinglist in the RP thread is what will be the posting order, so post at your leisure :)
@HurricaneSong nope! I put everyting together but the order at which you all make your first post will be what we follow for the posting order.

So far the pinglist in the RP thread is what will be the posting order, so post at your leisure :)
3qKDKeH.png
@Jenkow
All righty then, I'll head over there and post as soon as possible. c:
@Jenkow
All righty then, I'll head over there and post as soon as possible. c:
>
an art tumblr
qfhaYao.png
1 2 3 4 5 6