Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | The Shattered Sky IC
1 2 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29
Cloud

Willow moved away from Gourd, not wanting to be in the mess. Cloud just stared at the lifeless Guardian, not being able to process what just happened. Willow bumped into him, almost sending him tumbling if it hadn't been for him digging his claws in the ground. NightShade and BlackBerry stared in horror at the scene, making Cloud want to smirk, but then he just frowned. He wasn't able to contain his emotions as he lowered his head, letting a tear fall.

He then wiped it away, looking back at Gourd, anger flooding him now. 'Just...pointless,' he thought as he wanted to now kill him, but contained himself. "Why didn't he just die in the first place, then we wouldn't even be in this mess," he growled to himself as he started to now glare at Gourd. He took a step toward him, a low growl coming from him as he tensed his muscles. BlackBerry and NightShade looked at him, thinking that he was crazy for even challenging the Mirror.

@SoulLugia11
Cloud

Willow moved away from Gourd, not wanting to be in the mess. Cloud just stared at the lifeless Guardian, not being able to process what just happened. Willow bumped into him, almost sending him tumbling if it hadn't been for him digging his claws in the ground. NightShade and BlackBerry stared in horror at the scene, making Cloud want to smirk, but then he just frowned. He wasn't able to contain his emotions as he lowered his head, letting a tear fall.

He then wiped it away, looking back at Gourd, anger flooding him now. 'Just...pointless,' he thought as he wanted to now kill him, but contained himself. "Why didn't he just die in the first place, then we wouldn't even be in this mess," he growled to himself as he started to now glare at Gourd. He took a step toward him, a low growl coming from him as he tensed his muscles. BlackBerry and NightShade looked at him, thinking that he was crazy for even challenging the Mirror.

@SoulLugia11
When everything feels like an uphill struggle, just think of the view from the top.
@DuskyFlareon @Eaglerider (@DragoGirl Cloud why do you intrigue me so much XD)

~Gourd~

Silence and death filled the air. The remaining guardians turned to look at him in horror. Gourd couldn't control his body anymore... Malsvir had complete control. And now he himself was fading away, and he didn't even mind. It was painless, he couldn't feel any pain. Now I have complete control! Almost. Now you can go, you're free... you have no more strings... Gourd then found himself in that same space, the red and black void. He lay on the red canyon, feeling hopeless. Maybe the others would be able to tell that it wasn't him that actually murdered the guardian. But why should he care, when he was about to disappear anyway? Tears of regret streamed down Gourd's face. If he had never chosen to interfere at The Shifting Expanse, then no one would be at risk, and no one would have ever had to deal with him... no, he couldn't give up yet! There was one more thing he could do...

~Galvoras~

Galvoras stood, his eyes locked on Gourd... no. Malsvir. The demon had taken over, the mirror's black eyes shimmering with delight. He saw Cloud taking a step towards him, growling, and he couldn't help but regret not letting Gourd just drown. Maybe... with the sword... and the demon in complete control... maybe he could force Malsvir out...

Galvoras drew his sword, advancing towards Malsvir... he could no longer call him Gourd until he was brought back. In turn, Malsvir just grinned at him and Cloud. "Insects," he growled. "Your friend is no longer present, it is just me now. And I'm going to keep it that way." Just as he had said that, his body jerked as it edged closer to the cliff. The guardians took this as their chance and they all swarmed the mirror, grasping him by the legs, tail, and neck. Galvoras flew to him, snarling. "You don't fool me, Malsvir, we all know it was you," he growled, baring his teeth. "Of course you do. But of course, any damage you do to me will also affect Gourd, meaning that if you kill me, you can fill in the blanks..."

"I can't be kept trapped forever, I'm stronger than that!" Malsvir roared. Suddenly, Eibon flashed behind him and struck him in the head, knocking him out cold. Galvoras remained in the air, stunned at his friend's action. "I'm sorry Galvoras," Eibon apologized grimly. "But what needs to be done needs to be done." He motioned to the guardians, who all put a water spell on Malsvir and Eibon. Galvoras shook his head in disbelief as the ground rumbled, probably another Grox shot. "Don't you realize what you're doing!? Tidelord will kill Gourd!" Eibon looked down before looking at Galvoras, disappointed. "He might as well be dead," he hissed. "You should've let him drown, then he would've died a hero, like you wish to be. Instead, you're edging farther from that path by not abiding to the victim's wishes. He was just trying to save us, and you doomed us all. Now I will take action."

With that, Eibon and the guardians, with Malsvir in tow, dived into the ocean, disappearing from view. Galvoras was left there, speechless. His own friend had betrayed him, thinking that what he was doing was the right thing. That is what makes villains... Galvoras thought as he landed back on the ground, collapsing to his knees. He didn't know what to do now, and he wasn't sure whether or not to give up or keep going... just like Gourd.

~Eibon~

Eibon and the guardians made their way to the Keep, where Tidelord was fending Grox ships off. He wondered if he had made the right decision before speeding up. He felt slightly bad, but at the same time, didn't Gourd want this? He was sure that he was doing the right thing.
@DuskyFlareon @Eaglerider (@DragoGirl Cloud why do you intrigue me so much XD)

~Gourd~

Silence and death filled the air. The remaining guardians turned to look at him in horror. Gourd couldn't control his body anymore... Malsvir had complete control. And now he himself was fading away, and he didn't even mind. It was painless, he couldn't feel any pain. Now I have complete control! Almost. Now you can go, you're free... you have no more strings... Gourd then found himself in that same space, the red and black void. He lay on the red canyon, feeling hopeless. Maybe the others would be able to tell that it wasn't him that actually murdered the guardian. But why should he care, when he was about to disappear anyway? Tears of regret streamed down Gourd's face. If he had never chosen to interfere at The Shifting Expanse, then no one would be at risk, and no one would have ever had to deal with him... no, he couldn't give up yet! There was one more thing he could do...

~Galvoras~

Galvoras stood, his eyes locked on Gourd... no. Malsvir. The demon had taken over, the mirror's black eyes shimmering with delight. He saw Cloud taking a step towards him, growling, and he couldn't help but regret not letting Gourd just drown. Maybe... with the sword... and the demon in complete control... maybe he could force Malsvir out...

Galvoras drew his sword, advancing towards Malsvir... he could no longer call him Gourd until he was brought back. In turn, Malsvir just grinned at him and Cloud. "Insects," he growled. "Your friend is no longer present, it is just me now. And I'm going to keep it that way." Just as he had said that, his body jerked as it edged closer to the cliff. The guardians took this as their chance and they all swarmed the mirror, grasping him by the legs, tail, and neck. Galvoras flew to him, snarling. "You don't fool me, Malsvir, we all know it was you," he growled, baring his teeth. "Of course you do. But of course, any damage you do to me will also affect Gourd, meaning that if you kill me, you can fill in the blanks..."

"I can't be kept trapped forever, I'm stronger than that!" Malsvir roared. Suddenly, Eibon flashed behind him and struck him in the head, knocking him out cold. Galvoras remained in the air, stunned at his friend's action. "I'm sorry Galvoras," Eibon apologized grimly. "But what needs to be done needs to be done." He motioned to the guardians, who all put a water spell on Malsvir and Eibon. Galvoras shook his head in disbelief as the ground rumbled, probably another Grox shot. "Don't you realize what you're doing!? Tidelord will kill Gourd!" Eibon looked down before looking at Galvoras, disappointed. "He might as well be dead," he hissed. "You should've let him drown, then he would've died a hero, like you wish to be. Instead, you're edging farther from that path by not abiding to the victim's wishes. He was just trying to save us, and you doomed us all. Now I will take action."

With that, Eibon and the guardians, with Malsvir in tow, dived into the ocean, disappearing from view. Galvoras was left there, speechless. His own friend had betrayed him, thinking that what he was doing was the right thing. That is what makes villains... Galvoras thought as he landed back on the ground, collapsing to his knees. He didn't know what to do now, and he wasn't sure whether or not to give up or keep going... just like Gourd.

~Eibon~

Eibon and the guardians made their way to the Keep, where Tidelord was fending Grox ships off. He wondered if he had made the right decision before speeding up. He felt slightly bad, but at the same time, didn't Gourd want this? He was sure that he was doing the right thing.
JO3IUDA.png
@DragoGirl @SoulLugia11 @Eaglerider

((Gonna post tomorrow, everyone.))
@DragoGirl @SoulLugia11 @Eaglerider

((Gonna post tomorrow, everyone.))

He/him | FRT+1 x
Cloud

He watched as Eibon flew Gourd off, then he looked at Galvoras. "Betrayal just feels so good, doesn't it," he said in a low voice, watching for any reactions. "Even your own friend betrayed you," he continued, chuckling at the end. NightShade watched Cloud as he advanced, now standing beside Galvoras. "Does it make you feel bad, torn apart?" he asked as he looked down to Galvoras.

"You could go against him," he suggested, a slight change in his tone was evident, as if he actually meant it. "Take revenge....well of course if you aren't against it," he continued as he sat down, sitting a little away from Galvoras. He glanced at BlackBerry, then Willow, seeing them all staring at him, confused. He snorted lightly as he looked back at Galvoras.

"Or, you can just stay here and live the rest of your life knowing that you were betrayed and did nothing about it," he said, but then wanted to voice out his entire idea. "Or, You can just fight with him, and go by his way.....," he said as he was satisfied with his speech. He then searched for any reaction, but also tensed up in case he attacked him.

@SoulLugia11- He shall have the power! @DuskyFlareon, @Eaglerider
Cloud

He watched as Eibon flew Gourd off, then he looked at Galvoras. "Betrayal just feels so good, doesn't it," he said in a low voice, watching for any reactions. "Even your own friend betrayed you," he continued, chuckling at the end. NightShade watched Cloud as he advanced, now standing beside Galvoras. "Does it make you feel bad, torn apart?" he asked as he looked down to Galvoras.

"You could go against him," he suggested, a slight change in his tone was evident, as if he actually meant it. "Take revenge....well of course if you aren't against it," he continued as he sat down, sitting a little away from Galvoras. He glanced at BlackBerry, then Willow, seeing them all staring at him, confused. He snorted lightly as he looked back at Galvoras.

"Or, you can just stay here and live the rest of your life knowing that you were betrayed and did nothing about it," he said, but then wanted to voice out his entire idea. "Or, You can just fight with him, and go by his way.....," he said as he was satisfied with his speech. He then searched for any reaction, but also tensed up in case he attacked him.

@SoulLugia11- He shall have the power! @DuskyFlareon, @Eaglerider
When everything feels like an uphill struggle, just think of the view from the top.
Calemvir flies over the scene where the dragons brawl and makes his way down to them. Well rested after sleeping a day ago, he is a fresh face to them. "What's going on here?" He asks.
Calemvir flies over the scene where the dragons brawl and makes his way down to them. Well rested after sleeping a day ago, he is a fresh face to them. "What's going on here?" He asks.
(@DragoGirl *chills go down spine as I read* "Cloud, you will never not be intriguing, he shall indeed XD) @DuskyFlareon @Eaglerider

~Galvoras~

Galvoras's morale was slowly deteriorating as Cloud taunted him. His mind flooded with multiple thoughts, and he couldn't concentrate on a single one. Shut up! Kill him now! Don't let him get to you! You should fight Eibon! No, you should join him! That's the villain's way! You should've let Gourd have his way... now your friend has betrayed you, and all for what? One dragon? Pathetic, you're always like this! You always want to save everybody, but you CAN'T save EVERYBODY! There are sacrifices that have to be made, that is exactly what Eibon is doing! Eibon is doing what you should be doing! He isn't evil! You've finally made the wrong choice, and Eibon was there to see it. How do you feel now, 'hero'!?

"SHUT UP!!!" Galvoras screamed at the top of his lungs, holding his head tightly. "JUST SHUT UP!!" Tears fell down his face as he winced and gasped in pain, the watery tears harming him. He didn't even notice another guardian land near them, he didn't care at this point. So many voices were screaming multiple things at him, and he felt like he was losing it. He remembered when he first fought Gourd, when the battle had come to a close. He remembered experiencing everything Gourd had went through for what seemed like hours, but it was only a couple of seconds. A dead pearlcatcher, a black spiral taunting him, his family dead, his father leaving him, his loneliness, everything... and the tears came down faster. How could one possibly live with all that? He slowly stood, his legs shaking, as he scurried away from Cloud as far as possible, not noticing that he was now near NightShade. "How could you have lived through all that Gourd?" he whispered, sobbing. "Why didn't you end the misery earlier? Why didn't you just give up after they all died...?"
(@DragoGirl *chills go down spine as I read* "Cloud, you will never not be intriguing, he shall indeed XD) @DuskyFlareon @Eaglerider

~Galvoras~

Galvoras's morale was slowly deteriorating as Cloud taunted him. His mind flooded with multiple thoughts, and he couldn't concentrate on a single one. Shut up! Kill him now! Don't let him get to you! You should fight Eibon! No, you should join him! That's the villain's way! You should've let Gourd have his way... now your friend has betrayed you, and all for what? One dragon? Pathetic, you're always like this! You always want to save everybody, but you CAN'T save EVERYBODY! There are sacrifices that have to be made, that is exactly what Eibon is doing! Eibon is doing what you should be doing! He isn't evil! You've finally made the wrong choice, and Eibon was there to see it. How do you feel now, 'hero'!?

"SHUT UP!!!" Galvoras screamed at the top of his lungs, holding his head tightly. "JUST SHUT UP!!" Tears fell down his face as he winced and gasped in pain, the watery tears harming him. He didn't even notice another guardian land near them, he didn't care at this point. So many voices were screaming multiple things at him, and he felt like he was losing it. He remembered when he first fought Gourd, when the battle had come to a close. He remembered experiencing everything Gourd had went through for what seemed like hours, but it was only a couple of seconds. A dead pearlcatcher, a black spiral taunting him, his family dead, his father leaving him, his loneliness, everything... and the tears came down faster. How could one possibly live with all that? He slowly stood, his legs shaking, as he scurried away from Cloud as far as possible, not noticing that he was now near NightShade. "How could you have lived through all that Gourd?" he whispered, sobbing. "Why didn't you end the misery earlier? Why didn't you just give up after they all died...?"
JO3IUDA.png
Calemvir lands at the scene. "What is going on here?" He looks at everone determined for an answer.
Calemvir lands at the scene. "What is going on here?" He looks at everone determined for an answer.
NightShade

He watched Galvoras walk near him, then glared at Cloud. He heard him chuckle lightly then fall silent. Ignoring Cloud he walked up to Galvoras then raised his claw, hesitating. Nothing came to his mind as he just pat Galvoras' shoulder, then looked at the Guardian. "This WildClaw's friend has...left to go take care of business, and now we all are in a mess," he answered, as he then looked back at Cloud. Taking a deep breath in he advanced towards him, leering over him now.

"What is your problem, you probably doomed us all," he growled as Cloud just looked up, a smirk on his face. "You all were doomed from the start," he replied, a slight change in tone. 'He sounds.....excited, or something along those lines,' he thought as he narrowed his eyes. "That is nonsense, how could you possibly know if you only came in the forest?" he asked as Cloud became silent and his smile faded.

"For all you know the future could change, our destinies on a different path...even your 'pearl' can't judge if our future will change," he snapped as Cloud lowered his gaze. "So stop saying nonsense and thinking that you're the one in charge, because judging from what you did while the Guardian's were here, we would be dead soon!" he then yelled as Cloud nodded hesitantly. He then walked back to Galvoras, hoping that he could go on. "Do you think you can hang on?" he asked him as he waited for his answer.

@SoulLugia11, @DuskyFlareon, @Eaglerider

(I am now torn apart between liking NightShade and Cloud...this is just so intense, I love it! ^_^)
NightShade

He watched Galvoras walk near him, then glared at Cloud. He heard him chuckle lightly then fall silent. Ignoring Cloud he walked up to Galvoras then raised his claw, hesitating. Nothing came to his mind as he just pat Galvoras' shoulder, then looked at the Guardian. "This WildClaw's friend has...left to go take care of business, and now we all are in a mess," he answered, as he then looked back at Cloud. Taking a deep breath in he advanced towards him, leering over him now.

"What is your problem, you probably doomed us all," he growled as Cloud just looked up, a smirk on his face. "You all were doomed from the start," he replied, a slight change in tone. 'He sounds.....excited, or something along those lines,' he thought as he narrowed his eyes. "That is nonsense, how could you possibly know if you only came in the forest?" he asked as Cloud became silent and his smile faded.

"For all you know the future could change, our destinies on a different path...even your 'pearl' can't judge if our future will change," he snapped as Cloud lowered his gaze. "So stop saying nonsense and thinking that you're the one in charge, because judging from what you did while the Guardian's were here, we would be dead soon!" he then yelled as Cloud nodded hesitantly. He then walked back to Galvoras, hoping that he could go on. "Do you think you can hang on?" he asked him as he waited for his answer.

@SoulLugia11, @DuskyFlareon, @Eaglerider

(I am now torn apart between liking NightShade and Cloud...this is just so intense, I love it! ^_^)
@SoulLugia11 @DragoGirl @Eaglerider

Dawnbringer backed up a bit, deciding that she'd rather leave Malsvir to other dragons. Especially in this state, especially with her life magic...

The discussion was interesting, but she wasn't too thrilled to learn that the Pearlcatcher could apparently see the future.

---

Gruuckox listened, a ghoulish smile on his face. "That demon... capture it or convince it to aid us. It could be very helpful in destroying worlds..., yes..."

With that, he cut off the communication as another ship called back from elsewhere.

---

Tidelord roared as three ships made an attempt to shoot him, dodging and using water magic to shove them away. The ships backed off... and started firing on the Keep, and the lairs nearby.

"What do you think you're doing?!" Tidelord demanded. He attempted to use the water to peer into the future - but then there was a nouse like glass breaking. The room with the oracle pool had been breached... and without the manifestation of his future sight working, he couldn't use it.

"You..."

The cackling coming from the ships only angered him further, as did the continued assault. Some were attacking him...

Others were going for the group with Malsvir?! Not on his watch. He attacked the two ships, blasting one away. The other dodged his blast, and the ship that had snuck up behind him got him in the wing with a blast. Tidelord spun to face the sneak attack, as the other ship used a laser to encircle the group...

---

Nix cursed by the Aetherials, as the others on the ship stared horrified.

"Steve?! Aeolus! Cloud! Look alive, we got Grox to fight and a entity of some sort to destroy! Charge the blasters - do you have seraphic magic or life magic? No? Just use light and sky magic then, even if it won't be as effective!"

The group seemed to snap out of their funk, racing to positions on the ship.

Nix himself continued to pilot, dodging a Grox who had spied them. He couldn't avoid him all day, though - the Grox got a hit on the rudder, throwing the steering for air and water off. Curses.
@SoulLugia11 @DragoGirl @Eaglerider

Dawnbringer backed up a bit, deciding that she'd rather leave Malsvir to other dragons. Especially in this state, especially with her life magic...

The discussion was interesting, but she wasn't too thrilled to learn that the Pearlcatcher could apparently see the future.

---

Gruuckox listened, a ghoulish smile on his face. "That demon... capture it or convince it to aid us. It could be very helpful in destroying worlds..., yes..."

With that, he cut off the communication as another ship called back from elsewhere.

---

Tidelord roared as three ships made an attempt to shoot him, dodging and using water magic to shove them away. The ships backed off... and started firing on the Keep, and the lairs nearby.

"What do you think you're doing?!" Tidelord demanded. He attempted to use the water to peer into the future - but then there was a nouse like glass breaking. The room with the oracle pool had been breached... and without the manifestation of his future sight working, he couldn't use it.

"You..."

The cackling coming from the ships only angered him further, as did the continued assault. Some were attacking him...

Others were going for the group with Malsvir?! Not on his watch. He attacked the two ships, blasting one away. The other dodged his blast, and the ship that had snuck up behind him got him in the wing with a blast. Tidelord spun to face the sneak attack, as the other ship used a laser to encircle the group...

---

Nix cursed by the Aetherials, as the others on the ship stared horrified.

"Steve?! Aeolus! Cloud! Look alive, we got Grox to fight and a entity of some sort to destroy! Charge the blasters - do you have seraphic magic or life magic? No? Just use light and sky magic then, even if it won't be as effective!"

The group seemed to snap out of their funk, racing to positions on the ship.

Nix himself continued to pilot, dodging a Grox who had spied them. He couldn't avoid him all day, though - the Grox got a hit on the rudder, throwing the steering for air and water off. Curses.

He/him | FRT+1 x
"How can I help?" Calemvir asks. "Seems things are getting out of hand..."
"How can I help?" Calemvir asks. "Seems things are getting out of hand..."
1 2 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29