Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Step too far (Private)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Anaya narrowed her eyes, and let the ice within her soul to guide her. It was moments like this that reminded her of the icefields that she had grown up in. There was no clear teaching to follow, no technique to master. Just her, the land around her, and the magic that surrounded them all. The expanses had a sharper, more crackly feel to them, and in the very edges of it, she could feel the rot of Agrios. Without saying anything she shot off in the direction that she could feel him.

She was going to tear his throat out for what he had done to Isolt.

Isolt blink, and the flared her wings to take to the air as well. "She's got him," the guardian informed Sans before following her friend.

Najya dipped her head in thanks, and padded along beside the two larger dragons. "May I ask if you are the one in charge Lady Tundra?" She addressed the tundra, partly out of a genuine need to know who was in charge, and partly as a not so subtle reminder that the white dragon had not introduced herself.
Anaya narrowed her eyes, and let the ice within her soul to guide her. It was moments like this that reminded her of the icefields that she had grown up in. There was no clear teaching to follow, no technique to master. Just her, the land around her, and the magic that surrounded them all. The expanses had a sharper, more crackly feel to them, and in the very edges of it, she could feel the rot of Agrios. Without saying anything she shot off in the direction that she could feel him.

She was going to tear his throat out for what he had done to Isolt.

Isolt blink, and the flared her wings to take to the air as well. "She's got him," the guardian informed Sans before following her friend.

Najya dipped her head in thanks, and padded along beside the two larger dragons. "May I ask if you are the one in charge Lady Tundra?" She addressed the tundra, partly out of a genuine need to know who was in charge, and partly as a not so subtle reminder that the white dragon had not introduced herself.
c46cAiS.png
l74MzJv.png
"Good." sans said, quickly following the other dragons as they zoomed across the desert sands.

"Just Toriel is fine." the tundra said. "Officially, we have a council that makes the big decions, but everyone knows Sans runs the show, even if he won't admit it."

Papyrus chuckled. "This is true. He is the one who brought us all together after all. It's only natural that they should look to him to lead."
"Good." sans said, quickly following the other dragons as they zoomed across the desert sands.

"Just Toriel is fine." the tundra said. "Officially, we have a council that makes the big decions, but everyone knows Sans runs the show, even if he won't admit it."

Papyrus chuckled. "This is true. He is the one who brought us all together after all. It's only natural that they should look to him to lead."
70YmvCZ.png
Libra, He/Him +1 FR time
Anaya pulled ahead steadily, her skydancer heritage lending itself to a speed faster than most guardians could reach. She narrowed her eyes as she realized that the fae was heading for the Scorched Forest. She growled lowly, and pushed herself to go even faster. She knew that many a beast clan resided there, and it would be simple for the insane priest to convince them to help him try and wipe out all of dragon kind.

Najya nodded, noting that mentally. It was likely that Sans running around with Isolt and Anaya would be a good thing and lead to an alliance between their two clans. All she could do was hope that they didn't ruin that.

Their words reminded her of the clan that Isolt often spoke about fondly, the Jade Breeze sanctuary that had sheltered their only guardian. The one that Isra apparently hailed from as well. "I admit that I have never seen how a council could run a clan. But my own experiences lend themselves to smaller groups of dragons that need a firm leader."
Anaya pulled ahead steadily, her skydancer heritage lending itself to a speed faster than most guardians could reach. She narrowed her eyes as she realized that the fae was heading for the Scorched Forest. She growled lowly, and pushed herself to go even faster. She knew that many a beast clan resided there, and it would be simple for the insane priest to convince them to help him try and wipe out all of dragon kind.

Najya nodded, noting that mentally. It was likely that Sans running around with Isolt and Anaya would be a good thing and lead to an alliance between their two clans. All she could do was hope that they didn't ruin that.

Their words reminded her of the clan that Isolt often spoke about fondly, the Jade Breeze sanctuary that had sheltered their only guardian. The one that Isra apparently hailed from as well. "I admit that I have never seen how a council could run a clan. But my own experiences lend themselves to smaller groups of dragons that need a firm leader."
c46cAiS.png
l74MzJv.png
In his prime, sans would've been able to outfly both his companions and the fae, but he also would've been able to track the fae on his own. "I'm getting to old for this." he muttered as he increased his pace to match the skydancer's speed as they approached Ashfall. He quickly made the connection to the scorched forest.

The fae must be looking for help, and based on the fact that they almost convinced Islot to give up, he was able to assume that their silver tongue would cause some problems if he managed to find one of the many beastclan tribes.

Suddenly, he disappeared with a small crack of thunder. One moment, he was flying behind the two friends, the next he was nearly to the bare forest and he skidded to a stop on the black soil to wait for them as he scanned the treeline for any signs of movement.

----

"Well," papyrus said, "At the moment, the council consists of most the permanent residence of the clan, i can only name a few that are not part of it and live here year-round."
In his prime, sans would've been able to outfly both his companions and the fae, but he also would've been able to track the fae on his own. "I'm getting to old for this." he muttered as he increased his pace to match the skydancer's speed as they approached Ashfall. He quickly made the connection to the scorched forest.

The fae must be looking for help, and based on the fact that they almost convinced Islot to give up, he was able to assume that their silver tongue would cause some problems if he managed to find one of the many beastclan tribes.

Suddenly, he disappeared with a small crack of thunder. One moment, he was flying behind the two friends, the next he was nearly to the bare forest and he skidded to a stop on the black soil to wait for them as he scanned the treeline for any signs of movement.

----

"Well," papyrus said, "At the moment, the council consists of most the permanent residence of the clan, i can only name a few that are not part of it and live here year-round."
70YmvCZ.png
Libra, He/Him +1 FR time
Isolt groaned under her breath as her companions left her behind, but she didn't pick up her pace. She knew better than to wear herself out before a fight. She could track the two of them reasonably well.

Anaya didn't stop by Sans, in fact she barely acknowledged his appearance and disappearance. She had slipped into her mindset for battle and was focused on tracking down Agrios and taking him out. She blew past him into the forest, her eyes flickering around for movement as an icy wind trailed behind. She knew that her magic was flooding the area with the way that she was flaring it, but she couldn't bring herself to care in her anger. She knew that they were more powerful than Agrios in the end. They just needed to pin him down.

She wove past the trees with the grace of her species and barreled straight into the clearing that Agrios was in talking to a group of centaurs. Ice blasted from her claws, and a snarl ripped from her throat as she dove at the fae.

----

"So you're a small clan?" Najya asked. "The Dreamcatchers are rather small themselves, not counting the several dragons who aren't members and are just...there."
Isolt groaned under her breath as her companions left her behind, but she didn't pick up her pace. She knew better than to wear herself out before a fight. She could track the two of them reasonably well.

Anaya didn't stop by Sans, in fact she barely acknowledged his appearance and disappearance. She had slipped into her mindset for battle and was focused on tracking down Agrios and taking him out. She blew past him into the forest, her eyes flickering around for movement as an icy wind trailed behind. She knew that her magic was flooding the area with the way that she was flaring it, but she couldn't bring herself to care in her anger. She knew that they were more powerful than Agrios in the end. They just needed to pin him down.

She wove past the trees with the grace of her species and barreled straight into the clearing that Agrios was in talking to a group of centaurs. Ice blasted from her claws, and a snarl ripped from her throat as she dove at the fae.

----

"So you're a small clan?" Najya asked. "The Dreamcatchers are rather small themselves, not counting the several dragons who aren't members and are just...there."
c46cAiS.png
l74MzJv.png
Sans sprang into action, first going to the centaurs and placing himself between them and the rampaging skydancer spreading his large wings wide to protect them from any crossfire. "I would run if i were you." he said to the beasts. (You're the one who brought them in, you're the one who gets to decide who they listen to.)

----

"Well." Toriel said with a small chuckle. "We certainly aren't large by any means." she stopped as they reached a blatently empty den. "You are welcome to stay here for as long as you need." she added, gesturing inside the room. "Papyrus, would you please show our guest around? I have to get back to work." she said before slowly making her way back the way they had come.

Papyrus nodded. "Is there anything you need before i go?" he asked the spiral.
Sans sprang into action, first going to the centaurs and placing himself between them and the rampaging skydancer spreading his large wings wide to protect them from any crossfire. "I would run if i were you." he said to the beasts. (You're the one who brought them in, you're the one who gets to decide who they listen to.)

----

"Well." Toriel said with a small chuckle. "We certainly aren't large by any means." she stopped as they reached a blatently empty den. "You are welcome to stay here for as long as you need." she added, gesturing inside the room. "Papyrus, would you please show our guest around? I have to get back to work." she said before slowly making her way back the way they had come.

Papyrus nodded. "Is there anything you need before i go?" he asked the spiral.
70YmvCZ.png
Libra, He/Him +1 FR time
1 2 3 4 5 6 7