Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Step too far (Private)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Najya took to the air after him, hoping that Isolt and Anaya had stayed with Sans so that they could meet up whenever they were done. For now, she was going see if she could secure more allies for their clan.

Anaya stared at the space that the dragons had just been, and decided that it was all too insane for her, and turned back to the sluggishly bleeding Isolt. "Well that happened," Isolt said finally, and Anaya smirked, glad to feel the fear draining out of her friend. "Let's never do that again."

Isolt knew that her family and friends had adventures, but if that was normal one, then she was never letting Isra or Muriel out of her sight ever again. It was way too dangerous for her Charges to go running around alone.

The Tengu Caller lashed out in the dark, diving at Sans with its scythe and a hideous cries.

At the same time, Agrios pulled at the Shade, appearing in the air above Isolt with a screech. Anaya roared, and Isolt tried to whirl around to fight the dragon, but the fae swerved at the last second, taking off through the air away from them.

"Come on!" Isolt cried, and tried to take to the air, but the moment she spread her wings, she wobbled. "Oh," she said softly, "Well that's not good." With a crash she feel to the ground, and Anaya ignored the escaping fae in order to check over her clanmate. "Issy!"
Najya took to the air after him, hoping that Isolt and Anaya had stayed with Sans so that they could meet up whenever they were done. For now, she was going see if she could secure more allies for their clan.

Anaya stared at the space that the dragons had just been, and decided that it was all too insane for her, and turned back to the sluggishly bleeding Isolt. "Well that happened," Isolt said finally, and Anaya smirked, glad to feel the fear draining out of her friend. "Let's never do that again."

Isolt knew that her family and friends had adventures, but if that was normal one, then she was never letting Isra or Muriel out of her sight ever again. It was way too dangerous for her Charges to go running around alone.

The Tengu Caller lashed out in the dark, diving at Sans with its scythe and a hideous cries.

At the same time, Agrios pulled at the Shade, appearing in the air above Isolt with a screech. Anaya roared, and Isolt tried to whirl around to fight the dragon, but the fae swerved at the last second, taking off through the air away from them.

"Come on!" Isolt cried, and tried to take to the air, but the moment she spread her wings, she wobbled. "Oh," she said softly, "Well that's not good." With a crash she feel to the ground, and Anaya ignored the escaping fae in order to check over her clanmate. "Issy!"
c46cAiS.png
l74MzJv.png
(Mind if I take a break from paps for a bit. I need to be on a computer to proceed any further with him.)

Sans sidestepped and knocked the caller to the ground. "You sneaky devil." he said, partly dreading what he was about to do. He pinned the caller to the ground, flicking its weapon out of reach. "I DONT WANT TO HURT IT SHADESPAWN!!" he bellowed, knowing the fae would hear him. "COME, FACE YOUR JUDGEMENT LIKE A MAN. YOU AND ME, 1 on 1. NO ONE ELSE HAS TO GET HURT."
(Mind if I take a break from paps for a bit. I need to be on a computer to proceed any further with him.)

Sans sidestepped and knocked the caller to the ground. "You sneaky devil." he said, partly dreading what he was about to do. He pinned the caller to the ground, flicking its weapon out of reach. "I DONT WANT TO HURT IT SHADESPAWN!!" he bellowed, knowing the fae would hear him. "COME, FACE YOUR JUDGEMENT LIKE A MAN. YOU AND ME, 1 on 1. NO ONE ELSE HAS TO GET HURT."
70YmvCZ.png
Libra, He/Him +1 FR time
((That's fine :D They're really just flying after all))

There was a high pitched cackle, and the tengu beneath his claws spoke, a voice rusty from disuse. "He know not that I am here. You call out to the void alone, while the female with the split soul lies writhing on the ground. Those meant to protect take not well the urge of destruction. It is far too late to avoid collateral damage."

"I'm fine," Isolt ground out, though the way that her huge claws dug at the ground told a different story. Her fangs were bared as she tried no to scream at the pain that seemed to come from her soul, right next to the bonds to her Charges. "Let's just-" she cut herself off to keep from screaming as her whole body jerked with pain.
((That's fine :D They're really just flying after all))

There was a high pitched cackle, and the tengu beneath his claws spoke, a voice rusty from disuse. "He know not that I am here. You call out to the void alone, while the female with the split soul lies writhing on the ground. Those meant to protect take not well the urge of destruction. It is far too late to avoid collateral damage."

"I'm fine," Isolt ground out, though the way that her huge claws dug at the ground told a different story. Her fangs were bared as she tried no to scream at the pain that seemed to come from her soul, right next to the bonds to her Charges. "Let's just-" she cut herself off to keep from screaming as her whole body jerked with pain.
c46cAiS.png
l74MzJv.png
Sans looked up as he heard the scream rip through the air. He slammed the caller to the ground. "You stay there." he snarled, "We still need to have a little chat."

He disappeared, reappearing at the source of the bloodcurdling scream. He took two seconds to scan the scene, taking note of the mental struggle in the guardian's eyes before turning to the skydancer. "What happend." he said, his voice returning to normal but his tone urgent.
Sans looked up as he heard the scream rip through the air. He slammed the caller to the ground. "You stay there." he snarled, "We still need to have a little chat."

He disappeared, reappearing at the source of the bloodcurdling scream. He took two seconds to scan the scene, taking note of the mental struggle in the guardian's eyes before turning to the skydancer. "What happend." he said, his voice returning to normal but his tone urgent.
70YmvCZ.png
Libra, He/Him +1 FR time
"A dead dragon flew by," Anaya snarled, before trying to reel her anger in, especially as she felt Isolt's panic spike at her reaction. She visibly steeled herself, though she was careful not to let Isolt see her do so. She was supposed to be unflappable, independent from others.

"The fae flew by," she said shortly, "And left some of his magic in her system, something that doesn't feel like the Shade to me, but you might know better."
"A dead dragon flew by," Anaya snarled, before trying to reel her anger in, especially as she felt Isolt's panic spike at her reaction. She visibly steeled herself, though she was careful not to let Isolt see her do so. She was supposed to be unflappable, independent from others.

"The fae flew by," she said shortly, "And left some of his magic in her system, something that doesn't feel like the Shade to me, but you might know better."
c46cAiS.png
l74MzJv.png
"No, it is not shade." Sans said, walking over to the panicing guardian. "This is different. Rarer even. I have only seen it once before and it took me ages to find the cure. But there is a cure. They may not like it, but they dont really have much of a choice." He added, carefully looking them over before placing a single talon on their forehead. "I must enter your mind and repair any damange they have done."
"No, it is not shade." Sans said, walking over to the panicing guardian. "This is different. Rarer even. I have only seen it once before and it took me ages to find the cure. But there is a cure. They may not like it, but they dont really have much of a choice." He added, carefully looking them over before placing a single talon on their forehead. "I must enter your mind and repair any damange they have done."
70YmvCZ.png
Libra, He/Him +1 FR time
Isolt's panic turned to terror, all of the secrets that she held for other's flashing through her mind. Her parents, her clan, Muriel.... Windsinger Muriel. She had to protect her Charge, she needed to protect her Charge. Protective instincts surged along with her terror at the idea of a near stranger leaning what even her best friends didn't know. But all she could so was bare her teeth, so as not to scream in pain again, and grip the ground tighter through the pain.

Anaya hesitated. There were several emotions rolling off her friend, but she didn't know why. So she nodded at Sans, assuming that it was the invasiveness that scared the younger dragon.
Isolt's panic turned to terror, all of the secrets that she held for other's flashing through her mind. Her parents, her clan, Muriel.... Windsinger Muriel. She had to protect her Charge, she needed to protect her Charge. Protective instincts surged along with her terror at the idea of a near stranger leaning what even her best friends didn't know. But all she could so was bare her teeth, so as not to scream in pain again, and grip the ground tighter through the pain.

Anaya hesitated. There were several emotions rolling off her friend, but she didn't know why. So she nodded at Sans, assuming that it was the invasiveness that scared the younger dragon.
c46cAiS.png
l74MzJv.png
"That expression you're wearing." Sans said, "do not fear. Any secerts I happen upon are safe with me. Though I hope I will not need to delve into your memory. That being said," his voice and expression changed once agian to one of power and authority. "Let us begin."

His talon began to glow brighter and his eyes glazed over as he left his body, and entered another.

(What did he find?)
"That expression you're wearing." Sans said, "do not fear. Any secerts I happen upon are safe with me. Though I hope I will not need to delve into your memory. That being said," his voice and expression changed once agian to one of power and authority. "Let us begin."

His talon began to glow brighter and his eyes glazed over as he left his body, and entered another.

(What did he find?)
70YmvCZ.png
Libra, He/Him +1 FR time
Isolt's eyes rolled up into her head, and Anaya was simply left to watch and wait for whatever happened.

Itolt's mindscape far too much away simply by existing. The sprawling bamboo forest looked nothing like the lair that the Dreamcatchers worked and lived in. The chilling laughter was from her parents, the soothing wind was Muriel's voice.

The problem arose from the fire that was tearing through the left part of the forest, raging through what only another Guardian would recognize as the part connected to Charges and the instincts to protect them.
Isolt's eyes rolled up into her head, and Anaya was simply left to watch and wait for whatever happened.

Itolt's mindscape far too much away simply by existing. The sprawling bamboo forest looked nothing like the lair that the Dreamcatchers worked and lived in. The chilling laughter was from her parents, the soothing wind was Muriel's voice.

The problem arose from the fire that was tearing through the left part of the forest, raging through what only another Guardian would recognize as the part connected to Charges and the instincts to protect them.
c46cAiS.png
l74MzJv.png
"By the eleven." sans whispered when he saw the inflamed emotions. "His twisted her emotions."
He looked around, searching for Isolt's form amongst the images of bamboo and leaves. "Isolt. You must show me what he has done. Focus on what feels tampered with. I will help calm this fire." he said aloud.
"By the eleven." sans whispered when he saw the inflamed emotions. "His twisted her emotions."
He looked around, searching for Isolt's form amongst the images of bamboo and leaves. "Isolt. You must show me what he has done. Focus on what feels tampered with. I will help calm this fire." he said aloud.
70YmvCZ.png
Libra, He/Him +1 FR time
1 2 3 4 5 6 7