Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | FHG Lore thread (Private)
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 192 193
@icystorm2

1. Thanks!

2. To be fair, Earthshaker didn't see them coming.

3. No problem - plus I figured Nixeia'd make sense as a reason for why Hellfire doesn't go hunt Earthshaker down right away.
@icystorm2

1. Thanks!

2. To be fair, Earthshaker didn't see them coming.

3. No problem - plus I figured Nixeia'd make sense as a reason for why Hellfire doesn't go hunt Earthshaker down right away.

He/him | FRT+1 x
Really wanted to... so the ends of Dusky.

~~~

The wave buoyed the Flareon up. Kicking out, stroking, she stayed up - and then something's claws dug into her back.

Pushed her down. Water, water. She couldn't breathe.

She struggled, making herself bleed, as the claws would not let go.

Water rushed into her lungs, as she gasped for any air. But there was no air.

Just water.

Her mane, collar, and tail floated around her as though ethereal. She couldn't breathe. Her tongue lolled out of her open mouth.

The blood arced in trails behind her as the one who had drowned her took to the air... leaving her to sink beneath the waves.

Drowned.

~~~~

Dusky's eyes jolted open. She was in a pod. here were many other bodies too.

The Games were still on. So why had she come out?

The Flareon shook her head, choosing to pace and look for an exit.

It was awhile, and she'd only found a door. It was locked from outside, as she discovered when she attempted opening it.

Then it flew open, and she leapt back. A warped Flareon burst in. The monster who entered--

The monster sneered.

Pain tore into her side. A rune burned.

Fire ravaged her insides as they turned into pulp. Blood spurted out. Pulp... blood... fire... these streamed from her mouth. She tried to scream, but her tongue and larynx were only so much mush.

It hurt. Aetherials, Arceus, it hurt.

And oblivion swallowed her up gleefully.
Really wanted to... so the ends of Dusky.

~~~

The wave buoyed the Flareon up. Kicking out, stroking, she stayed up - and then something's claws dug into her back.

Pushed her down. Water, water. She couldn't breathe.

She struggled, making herself bleed, as the claws would not let go.

Water rushed into her lungs, as she gasped for any air. But there was no air.

Just water.

Her mane, collar, and tail floated around her as though ethereal. She couldn't breathe. Her tongue lolled out of her open mouth.

The blood arced in trails behind her as the one who had drowned her took to the air... leaving her to sink beneath the waves.

Drowned.

~~~~

Dusky's eyes jolted open. She was in a pod. here were many other bodies too.

The Games were still on. So why had she come out?

The Flareon shook her head, choosing to pace and look for an exit.

It was awhile, and she'd only found a door. It was locked from outside, as she discovered when she attempted opening it.

Then it flew open, and she leapt back. A warped Flareon burst in. The monster who entered--

The monster sneered.

Pain tore into her side. A rune burned.

Fire ravaged her insides as they turned into pulp. Blood spurted out. Pulp... blood... fire... these streamed from her mouth. She tried to scream, but her tongue and larynx were only so much mush.

It hurt. Aetherials, Arceus, it hurt.

And oblivion swallowed her up gleefully.

He/him | FRT+1 x
@duskyflareon You brought this apon yourself. I AM AN ARTIST [img]https://68.media.tumblr.com/5ddac61ca12bac097226bfbdb2af0e7a/tumblr_oi3u1c3jfB1v1f2k8o1_540.png[/img]
@duskyflareon

You brought this apon yourself. I AM AN ARTIST

tumblr_oi3u1c3jfB1v1f2k8o1_540.png

Only the wise can survive the cold , we are the storm that destroys the foolish || I use He/They/It pronouns!!
The ceiling shakes again, and EmeraldBlaze leaves the room, sealing the door behind him. (Me?) And I go up to see what the noise is.

I get to ground level to see military vehicles strewn about, and an angry, mantis limbed dragon rushing to the portal. I activate my wings, which immediately go limp. "Oh, come on." I mutter, and run toward the portal.
The ceiling shakes again, and EmeraldBlaze leaves the room, sealing the door behind him. (Me?) And I go up to see what the noise is.

I get to ground level to see military vehicles strewn about, and an angry, mantis limbed dragon rushing to the portal. I activate my wings, which immediately go limp. "Oh, come on." I mutter, and run toward the portal.
SEH.jpg
@DuskyFlareon

(I actually don't know anything about Wings of Fire or Moonwatcher. But looking through the wiki page does give me an idea of what she can do to quell Stormcatcher's rage.)

The electrifying god continued his rampage. He need to get to that portal. He needed to get away from that monster Hellfire.

The Minister of Military looked on as their troops went one by one. It was clear sheer numbers weren't going to help.

"Call for the rest of them to retreat. I'm bringing in a bigger gun." LordMalak commanded.

"But madam, what could even handle a dragon of this magnitude?" The sergeant asked.

"Another equally powerful dragon of course." She replied.

It was then that Moonwatcher entered the field.

She pinned the raging Stormcatcher down, and began to read his mind.

It was a swirl of rage and pain, of hurt and torment. Someone had psychologically damaged him. And a closer look revealed it to be the very same creature he was fighting.

"Your tormentor is gone now. And we promise to keep you safe from them. That is if you're willing to come with us."

Stormcatcher might have continued to resist, but the calm voice speaking to him, combined with the life-draining spores afflicted on him earlier had him finally go unconscious.

The remaining military took him away to a hidden bunker, ready to gather info on this Flareon Hellfire. Even though Stormcatcher was unconscious, Moonwatcher spoke to him through his mind, gathering intel.

"And how long had this been going on for?" she asked him.

@DuskyFlareon

(I actually don't know anything about Wings of Fire or Moonwatcher. But looking through the wiki page does give me an idea of what she can do to quell Stormcatcher's rage.)

The electrifying god continued his rampage. He need to get to that portal. He needed to get away from that monster Hellfire.

The Minister of Military looked on as their troops went one by one. It was clear sheer numbers weren't going to help.

"Call for the rest of them to retreat. I'm bringing in a bigger gun." LordMalak commanded.

"But madam, what could even handle a dragon of this magnitude?" The sergeant asked.

"Another equally powerful dragon of course." She replied.

It was then that Moonwatcher entered the field.

She pinned the raging Stormcatcher down, and began to read his mind.

It was a swirl of rage and pain, of hurt and torment. Someone had psychologically damaged him. And a closer look revealed it to be the very same creature he was fighting.

"Your tormentor is gone now. And we promise to keep you safe from them. That is if you're willing to come with us."

Stormcatcher might have continued to resist, but the calm voice speaking to him, combined with the life-draining spores afflicted on him earlier had him finally go unconscious.

The remaining military took him away to a hidden bunker, ready to gather info on this Flareon Hellfire. Even though Stormcatcher was unconscious, Moonwatcher spoke to him through his mind, gathering intel.

"And how long had this been going on for?" she asked him.

Ru6naU3.png
@LadyPlague

"How long had this been going on for?"

Stormcatcher's thoughts were silent. Then he remembered. Since... Plaguebringer - Plaguebringer was with him... and that monster dragged them here... all this time... since...

They laughed every time they entered him. First his companion was Plaguebringer... then Earthshaker... then a grey and red fox... thing... that looked like THEM but wasn't them...

And he'd drowned the thing...

And they laughed

Death

They laughed at death

His death, his companions' deaths when they occurred

It hurts... hurts...

That monster

Since... since... Plaguebringer was with me... we were dragged into these... games... by them...

That monster...!

(Hellfire actually goes further than what Stormcatcher thinks of, but he... well, I'm not sure he wants to recall what Hellfire did again. They are nasty, and I'll leave it at that.)
@LadyPlague

"How long had this been going on for?"

Stormcatcher's thoughts were silent. Then he remembered. Since... Plaguebringer - Plaguebringer was with him... and that monster dragged them here... all this time... since...

They laughed every time they entered him. First his companion was Plaguebringer... then Earthshaker... then a grey and red fox... thing... that looked like THEM but wasn't them...

And he'd drowned the thing...

And they laughed

Death

They laughed at death

His death, his companions' deaths when they occurred

It hurts... hurts...

That monster

Since... since... Plaguebringer was with me... we were dragged into these... games... by them...

That monster...!

(Hellfire actually goes further than what Stormcatcher thinks of, but he... well, I'm not sure he wants to recall what Hellfire did again. They are nasty, and I'll leave it at that.)

He/him | FRT+1 x
Nixeia looked around, sensing something. She spread her wings and hovered above the ground "I have to go.". She turned into her shadow form and took off flying.

The poke-hybrid flew through the streets, trying to find something. She heard a trashcan fall over followed by a loud "SWEET ARCEUS!". Nixeia darted down an alleyway and came face-to-face with a Treeko. The lizard Pokemon let out an alarmed screech and turned to run. Nixeia pinned his tail to the ground. The Treeko looked to Nixeia, fear in his eyes. Nixeia laughed "I thought Treekos were supposed to be calm and collected! You're a frantic little guy!". The Treeko whimpered and tried to run again. Nixeia held him above with her tail. She closed her eyes "Why don't we fix that, eh?"
Nixeia looked around, sensing something. She spread her wings and hovered above the ground "I have to go.". She turned into her shadow form and took off flying.

The poke-hybrid flew through the streets, trying to find something. She heard a trashcan fall over followed by a loud "SWEET ARCEUS!". Nixeia darted down an alleyway and came face-to-face with a Treeko. The lizard Pokemon let out an alarmed screech and turned to run. Nixeia pinned his tail to the ground. The Treeko looked to Nixeia, fear in his eyes. Nixeia laughed "I thought Treekos were supposed to be calm and collected! You're a frantic little guy!". The Treeko whimpered and tried to run again. Nixeia held him above with her tail. She closed her eyes "Why don't we fix that, eh?"
Only the wise can survive the cold , we are the storm that destroys the foolish || I use He/They/It pronouns!!
@ladyPlague

Fixed my lil goof.
@ladyPlague

Fixed my lil goof.

He/him | FRT+1 x
Nixeia spread her wings and took flight, holding the alarmed Treeko with her tail. She took off to find Hellfire, wanting to know what to do with this rebel.

(This is effectively that she's flying through the city so if anyone wants to jump in then here you go!)
Nixeia spread her wings and took flight, holding the alarmed Treeko with her tail. She took off to find Hellfire, wanting to know what to do with this rebel.

(This is effectively that she's flying through the city so if anyone wants to jump in then here you go!)
"Do you remember who else was being held captive by this Hellfire?"

He remembered it...

Lightweaver... a dino thing... a turtle dragon... a pure white dragon - bright blue eyes... a red-orange and cream fox that looked like the one he'd killed... Windsinger... Plaguebringer after she'd died... a dragon that looked like pztchwork of a black-and blue Lightning obe and a grey and icy coloured Ice one... a fix-rabbit with bright blue bands... a human in green...

They were all held by the monster's chains, like Earthshaker and the fox before their games... and him, too...

They couldn't move their bodies, the monster dictated it. Used them as security... kept them in dark rooms...

They always came here through a portal... and it laughed

And then it tormented them

"Were they using the portal you were trying to get to, or is there another portal that they made?"

Another... they made their own... they had a portal... he'd been pulled through when he first came here...

They always stayed in... that place... till it was time... then they were dragged away...

It... that thing... it...

I was... trying to go... home...

Away from that thing...

Home.... Sornieth...

"Do you know if Hellfire had any accomplices?"

I.. I think I saw a cat thing with wings once or twice... with Hellfire...

The cat thing talked about entering tributes too...

It hadn't managed to yet....

It also enjoyed the show when I died, Plaguebringer died, that fox thing died...

No...

Then Hellfire would...

"What did the place where you were held captive look like exactly?"

It was dark...

Mostly lit by that screen... and that monster...

Hellfire... their flames lit...

I remember... no...!

Let me... leave me....

...!

"Stay with us!" Moonwatcher shouted, before being kicked out of Stormcatcher's mind. He couldn't stay stable any longer, and so she backed off to give him space. They continued to keep an eye on him if anything came up. It looked like he needed to rest. He'd been through enough for one lifetime, and couldn't overwhelm him too much.
"Do you remember who else was being held captive by this Hellfire?"

He remembered it...

Lightweaver... a dino thing... a turtle dragon... a pure white dragon - bright blue eyes... a red-orange and cream fox that looked like the one he'd killed... Windsinger... Plaguebringer after she'd died... a dragon that looked like pztchwork of a black-and blue Lightning obe and a grey and icy coloured Ice one... a fix-rabbit with bright blue bands... a human in green...

They were all held by the monster's chains, like Earthshaker and the fox before their games... and him, too...

They couldn't move their bodies, the monster dictated it. Used them as security... kept them in dark rooms...

They always came here through a portal... and it laughed

And then it tormented them

"Were they using the portal you were trying to get to, or is there another portal that they made?"

Another... they made their own... they had a portal... he'd been pulled through when he first came here...

They always stayed in... that place... till it was time... then they were dragged away...

It... that thing... it...

I was... trying to go... home...

Away from that thing...

Home.... Sornieth...

"Do you know if Hellfire had any accomplices?"

I.. I think I saw a cat thing with wings once or twice... with Hellfire...

The cat thing talked about entering tributes too...

It hadn't managed to yet....

It also enjoyed the show when I died, Plaguebringer died, that fox thing died...

No...

Then Hellfire would...

"What did the place where you were held captive look like exactly?"

It was dark...

Mostly lit by that screen... and that monster...

Hellfire... their flames lit...

I remember... no...!

Let me... leave me....

...!

"Stay with us!" Moonwatcher shouted, before being kicked out of Stormcatcher's mind. He couldn't stay stable any longer, and so she backed off to give him space. They continued to keep an eye on him if anything came up. It looked like he needed to rest. He'd been through enough for one lifetime, and couldn't overwhelm him too much.
Ru6naU3.png
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 192 193