Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | The unlucky ones{closed}
1 2 3 4
The unlucky ones
The Government have secretly been trying to create superhumans for over 10 years now,but only until recently have they been successful in creating stable superhumans who were capable of controlling their enhancements,but the experiment wasn't finished yet,the subjects still needed to pass the survival test,since these subject were the first to survive,they would also be the first to set foot on The Underworld,a genetically engineered alien island,whose functions are shrouded in mystery,even to the government,The underworld was formily an alien ship that had crashed landed on a Caribbean Island,thankfully the island was uninhabited and far from society,so the government had no trouble covering it up,over time this alien ship took the island over,turning it and everything on it into mutated creatures and deadly plant life,these test subject will be sent to the island to provide our scientists with test result which will further their research in taking control of this island,the objective of the government is to take control of the island so they can study the technology on the ship and for the rare recource that is found on the island,a liquid mutagen called C6.

Character sheet
Name:
Subject Name:
Codename:
Sexuality:
Appearance:
Personality:
Augmentation:
History:
Other:
The unlucky ones
The Government have secretly been trying to create superhumans for over 10 years now,but only until recently have they been successful in creating stable superhumans who were capable of controlling their enhancements,but the experiment wasn't finished yet,the subjects still needed to pass the survival test,since these subject were the first to survive,they would also be the first to set foot on The Underworld,a genetically engineered alien island,whose functions are shrouded in mystery,even to the government,The underworld was formily an alien ship that had crashed landed on a Caribbean Island,thankfully the island was uninhabited and far from society,so the government had no trouble covering it up,over time this alien ship took the island over,turning it and everything on it into mutated creatures and deadly plant life,these test subject will be sent to the island to provide our scientists with test result which will further their research in taking control of this island,the objective of the government is to take control of the island so they can study the technology on the ship and for the rare recource that is found on the island,a liquid mutagen called C6.

Character sheet
Name:
Subject Name:
Codename:
Sexuality:
Appearance:
Personality:
Augmentation:
History:
Other:
This looks pretty cool btw
This looks pretty cool btw
cQcx9mq.png q3Me7tJ.png BQZEXau.png hWPjBUy.png
@Imani
Excellent you can fill in the form

@8BitFey
Thank you,you can also fill in the form if you want to join

This is only the IC thread,I'll put up the rp thread as soon as I have enough people
@Imani
Excellent you can fill in the form

@8BitFey
Thank you,you can also fill in the form if you want to join

This is only the IC thread,I'll put up the rp thread as soon as I have enough people
Bump
Bump
@FusionKnight [img]http://orig09.deviantart.net/b630/f/2016/187/5/e/aoi_asahina_by_fullmoonrose7-da91zlz.png[/img] [b]Name:[/b] Rosalie "Rosa" Anderson [b]Subject Name:[/b] Subject 0825 [b]Codename:[/b] Project ((Sibeh)) S.I.B.E.H ((Shark Infused Biological Experimental Hybrid)) Or to simpley put it, the "Mermaid Project" [b]Age:[/b] 17 [b]Gender:[/b] Female [b]Sexuality:[/b] Asexual Bioromantic [b]Appearance:[/b] Standing around a scrawny, tall 5'12 Rosa has mutated blue skin & bright blue eyes. Her curly long hair a dark brown which is usually tied up in a ponytail or a bun. She's usually seen in a black, sleeveless one piece stripe with shades of blue ties together with a double layered white belt, black, knee high boots & bloody banged wrapped around her arms, legs & neck. Mostly a gender ambiguous person & her voice tone is often hard to pinpoint the gender exactly. To some she may a very pretty boy, a rather muscline girl or anything inbetween. [b]Personality:[/b] Jumpy, cowardly & easily scared, Rosa is one to run from fights then join them. She very skeptical & highly defensive. It's very common for her to snap at people out of fear that they will hurt her. She's very negative in her outlook on life, always gloomy & excepts the worse of the worst to always happen She's a ball of stress just waiting to explode & suffers from high anxiety levels & prone to freaks out & panic attacks. She's very distrusting of most & it takes time to gain her. She is highly intelligent & prefers books over people anytime. Shes often ill mannered, short tempered, rude & fairly grumpy towards most people. [b]Augmentation:[/b] Rosa is a biological hybrid between a shark & a human, infused with the DNA at a young age over time she developed fins, webbed hands & feet, gills, shark teeth & claws & the ability to breathe underwater. Her swimming ability is amazing & her hunting skills are off the charts. [b]History:[/b] Rosa father as a scientist had worked for the government for as long as she could remember, her mother dying at birth he was the only thing she ever had. Her father never saw her as an actual person but as a possible change of experimentation & against her will it was taken into consideration. And next thing you know, at a very young age, was where it started to take place. No care for was put into was testing the crudity was covered up by the government & the girl was left 10 yeas in pure, painful misery. Well, until know at least. [b]Other:[/b] > Carnivore, she's only able to eat meat due to her shark like nature. >Her gills are designed to breathe in flesh water & salt water, ironically enough she has a fear of the ocean. >Not able to stand in dry, hot areas for to long as she will dehydrate much quicker then most & possibly die. >Loves books, would rather read books then anything else really.
@FusionKnight

aoi_asahina_by_fullmoonrose7-da91zlz.png
Name: Rosalie "Rosa" Anderson

Subject Name: Subject 0825

Codename: Project ((Sibeh)) S.I.B.E.H ((Shark Infused Biological Experimental Hybrid)) Or to simpley put it, the "Mermaid Project"

Sexuality: Asexual Bioromantic

Appearance:
Standing around a scrawny, tall 5'12 Rosa has mutated blue skin & bright blue eyes. Her curly long hair a dark brown which is usually tied up in a ponytail or a bun. She's usually seen in a black, sleeveless one piece stripe with shades of blue ties together with a double layered white belt, black, knee high boots & bloody banged wrapped around her arms, legs & neck. Mostly a gender ambiguous person & her voice tone is often hard to pinpoint the gender exactly. To some she may a very pretty boy, a rather muscline girl or anything inbetween.

Personality:
Jumpy, cowardly & easily scared, Rosa is one to run from fights then join them. She very skeptical & highly defensive. It's very common for her to snap at people out of fear that they will hurt her. She's very negative in her outlook on life, always gloomy & excepts the worse of the worst to always happen She's a ball of stress just waiting to explode & suffers from high anxiety levels & prone to freaks out & panic attacks. She's very distrusting of most & it takes time to gain her. She is highly intelligent & prefers books over people anytime. Shes often ill mannered, short tempered, rude & fairly grumpy towards most people.

Augmentation:
Rosa is a biological hybrid between a shark & a human, infused with the DNA at a young age over time she developed fins, webbed hands & feet, gills, shark teeth & claws & the ability to breathe underwater. Her swimming ability is amazing & her hunting skills are off the charts.

History:
Rosa father as a scientist had worked for the government for as long as she could remember, her mother dying at birth he was the only thing she ever had. Her father never saw her as an actual person but as a possible change of experimentation & against her will it was taken into consideration. And next thing you know, at a very young age, was where it started to take place.

No care for was put into was testing the crudity was covered up by the government & the girl was left 10 yeas in pure, painful misery.

Well, until know at least.

Other:

> Carnivore, she's only able to eat meat due to her shark like nature.

>Her gills are designed to breathe in flesh water & salt water, ironically enough she has a fear of the ocean.

>Not able to stand in dry, hot areas for to long as she will dehydrate much quicker then most & possibly die.

>Loves books, would rather read books then anything else really.
cQcx9mq.png q3Me7tJ.png BQZEXau.png hWPjBUy.png
@FusionKnight
I'm interested in this but could you shed some light on me for the kind of types of superhuman that would be okay for this I don't want to make an op character by mistake
@FusionKnight
I'm interested in this but could you shed some light on me for the kind of types of superhuman that would be okay for this I don't want to make an op character by mistake
kageyama_emote_by_bwsweetpeaa-dapx8sa.gif 0MaKSzV.png hinata_emote_by_bwsweetpeaa-dappevb.gif
@Visionrift
Of course
You can create any inhuman that you want,but their powers must have a drawback,take 8bit's character for example,she's a fish type inhuman,so high temperatures are deadly for her,but underwater she's at her strongest
So any inhuman is welcomed as long as their powers have a drawback
@Visionrift
Of course
You can create any inhuman that you want,but their powers must have a drawback,take 8bit's character for example,she's a fish type inhuman,so high temperatures are deadly for her,but underwater she's at her strongest
So any inhuman is welcomed as long as their powers have a drawback
@FusionKnight
Aahh thank you that clears it up!
Name:Kora Faron
Subject Name:Subject 0958
Codename: Project M.E.H (Mentally Enhanced hybrid) ((Lol I can't think of anything else for this part))
Sexuality:Straight
Appearance:
She has long black hair that has light black streaks throughout her hair it's usually in a side braid and dark brown eyes. She has slightly tanned skin and wears a large black hoodie with loosely fitting pants.
Personality:
Kora prefers to be by herself most of the time and when she is forced to socialize when will usually sit in the corner and stick to herself but when you get to know her she in truth is sassy bold and generally a nice person. She has a large imagination and will always have either great ideas or really weird ones.
Augmentation:
Kora was experimented on to gain telekinesis and mind reading capabilities. She seems like a regular person and can normally pass as one but she has stripes starting from underneath her eyes and thinning to a stop at her cheeks. When she uses her enhancements her eyes turn a pure white and her eye stripes glow slightly. She is forced to wear a metal collar on her neck to dampen her mind abilities to a point it's useless to use them in case she would escape.
History:
Kora was an orphan living on the streets until she was found by government agents at the age of 5. She was seen as a opportunity to experiment on as no one knew about her or would care if she went missing. From that moment she was forever destined as a pawn of the government.
Other:
She can't be in crowds for long because of her mind reading abilities if she gets an overload of thoughts she will get dizzy an disoriented but too much of an overload could be dangerous for her own mind as her mind can only handle 3-4 people's thoughts at a time.
@FusionKnight
Aahh thank you that clears it up!
Name:Kora Faron
Subject Name:Subject 0958
Codename: Project M.E.H (Mentally Enhanced hybrid) ((Lol I can't think of anything else for this part))
Sexuality:Straight
Appearance:
She has long black hair that has light black streaks throughout her hair it's usually in a side braid and dark brown eyes. She has slightly tanned skin and wears a large black hoodie with loosely fitting pants.
Personality:
Kora prefers to be by herself most of the time and when she is forced to socialize when will usually sit in the corner and stick to herself but when you get to know her she in truth is sassy bold and generally a nice person. She has a large imagination and will always have either great ideas or really weird ones.
Augmentation:
Kora was experimented on to gain telekinesis and mind reading capabilities. She seems like a regular person and can normally pass as one but she has stripes starting from underneath her eyes and thinning to a stop at her cheeks. When she uses her enhancements her eyes turn a pure white and her eye stripes glow slightly. She is forced to wear a metal collar on her neck to dampen her mind abilities to a point it's useless to use them in case she would escape.
History:
Kora was an orphan living on the streets until she was found by government agents at the age of 5. She was seen as a opportunity to experiment on as no one knew about her or would care if she went missing. From that moment she was forever destined as a pawn of the government.
Other:
She can't be in crowds for long because of her mind reading abilities if she gets an overload of thoughts she will get dizzy an disoriented but too much of an overload could be dangerous for her own mind as her mind can only handle 3-4 people's thoughts at a time.
kageyama_emote_by_bwsweetpeaa-dapx8sa.gif 0MaKSzV.png hinata_emote_by_bwsweetpeaa-dappevb.gif
@Blackrose1415
Wanna join?
@Blackrose1415
Wanna join?
@FusionKnight Sure, let me go find my character file. Name: Kiona Subject Name: Subject 015 Codename: "First Female Shifter" Age:19 Gender: Female Sexuality: Bisexual Appearance: As a human, Kiona stand at a mere 5'7" though she is incredibly agile and her height helps her get into small places. She's skinny enough you can see her spine when she leans down. She weights a mere 90 pounds. :[img]https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/fe/0c/48/fe0c487a7ecb576cb43f1c923b1e27f4.jpg[/img] As a wolf: [img]http://images4.fanpop.com/image/forum/95000/95793_1305418086916_full.jpg[/img] Personality: She is shy,and easily scared. Though will turn incredibly viscous when she feels threatened or is protecting someone. Augmentation: Kiona is the first successful experiment to give humans the ability to shift into a different appearance. She can successful shift into a wolf, and a small grey kitten. Though the pain will drain her as her bones break and change with every shift. History: To be rp'd Other: Kiona was taken from her family at a young age. She;s been an experiment for as long as she can remember. Some night's she will remember a womans face in her dreams, causing her a great pain as she recognizes the person yet can't remember who she is.
@FusionKnight Sure, let me go find my character file.

Name: Kiona
Subject Name: Subject 015
Codename: "First Female Shifter"
Sexuality: Bisexual
Appearance: As a human, Kiona stand at a mere 5'7" though she is incredibly agile and her height helps her get into small places. She's skinny enough you can see her spine when she leans down. She weights a mere 90 pounds. :fe0c487a7ecb576cb43f1c923b1e27f4.jpg As a wolf: 95793_1305418086916_full.jpg
Personality: She is shy,and easily scared. Though will turn incredibly viscous when she feels threatened or is protecting someone.
Augmentation: Kiona is the first successful experiment to give humans the ability to shift into a different appearance. She can successful shift into a wolf, and a small grey kitten. Though the pain will drain her as her bones break and change with every shift.
History: To be rp'd
Other: Kiona was taken from her family at a young age. She;s been an experiment for as long as she can remember. Some night's she will remember a womans face in her dreams, causing her a great pain as she recognizes the person yet can't remember who she is.

Current Status: Online/Offline/Sleeping/Cooking/In Coli/Lurking/Hiatus/Work
Owner of Sixth Sense Hatchery
I Support
tumblr_inline_oiv572OQAN1rf6w8g_500.png
1 2 3 4