Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | The unlucky ones{closed}
1 2 3 4
@8BitFey @Blackrose1415 @Lavendetta @Dangerousgirl @Visionrift @deep6071

OK guys I'll set up the rp thread when I get a chance to,RL is a little hectic right now,so expect it to be at the end of this weak,but I'll try to get it up today,but don't count on it
@8BitFey @Blackrose1415 @Lavendetta @Dangerousgirl @Visionrift @deep6071

OK guys I'll set up the rp thread when I get a chance to,RL is a little hectic right now,so expect it to be at the end of this weak,but I'll try to get it up today,but don't count on it
@FusionKnight Babe I'm subbed, no pinging me.
@FusionKnight Babe I'm subbed, no pinging me.
Current Status: Online/Offline/Sleeping/Cooking/In Coli/Lurking/Hiatus/Work
Owner of Sixth Sense Hatchery
I Support
tumblr_inline_oiv572OQAN1rf6w8g_500.png
@FusionKnight
Ok no need to rush!!
@FusionKnight
Ok no need to rush!!
kageyama_emote_by_bwsweetpeaa-dapx8sa.gif 0MaKSzV.png hinata_emote_by_bwsweetpeaa-dappevb.gif
@FusionKnight

That's perfectly fine. Also, may I make another character? There seems to be a shortage of males here, heh.
@FusionKnight

That's perfectly fine. Also, may I make another character? There seems to be a shortage of males here, heh.
CxEBf1c.png xx lark
he/him
+2 fr time
x
@FusionKnight

Yeah I'm pinged btw

also yeah i was gonna ask if i could make another character lol
@FusionKnight

Yeah I'm pinged btw

also yeah i was gonna ask if i could make another character lol
cQcx9mq.png q3Me7tJ.png BQZEXau.png hWPjBUy.png
@Lavendetta @8bitFey

You may :)
@Lavendetta @8bitFey

You may :)
[img]https://66.media.tumblr.com/1b516c5815b3960abd2b6c88a1def0c3/tumblr_oh3e9dmAul1vpx8rgo1_500.png[/img] [b]Name:[/b] Zarchie "Zac" Graey [b]Subject Name:[/b] Subject 0563 [b]Codename:[/b] Project ((Aibeh)) A.I.B.E.H ((Avian Infused Biological Experimental Hybrid)) Or to simply put it, the "Angel Project" [b]Age:[/b] 20 [b]Gender:[/b] Male [b]Sexuality:[/b] Pansexual Panromantic [b]Appearance:[/b] WIP [b]Personality:[/b] Energetic, loud, happy-go-lucky & maybe a tad insane, Zac is the kind of boy to see a good side to anything to the point it becomes creepy, obnoxious & off putting. He seems reasonably either fearless, reckless or just to stupid to no when to run from danger. The kind, naive & optimistic hyper oddball can never seem to keep his mouth shut. He seems to be kind of a inconsiderate assh*le sometimes as when he tires to "help" he can heavily overstep his boundaries. In all honesty he's really just as his emotionally broken & depressed as everyone else in this hell hole. [b]Augmentation:[/b] Meant to be Subject 0825's counterpart, Zarchie is just that, a bird infused human. Zac has large wings that sprout from his back, extremely sharp talons for feet, sharp claw like hands, a great sense of sight both at night & day, small amounts of feathers meddles with his hair & large, sharp fangs digging from his mouth. [b]History:[/b] W.I.P [b]Other:[/b] > Due to a high amount of DNA being delivered from the nocturnal species of Avian, Zac's human & bird DNA clash with each other a lot causing to become Insomniac, tired & prone to headaches. His wings are also extremely fragile & can only take flight for so long before they start to hurt, this also heavy effects him much quicker when carrying another human. > He's your friend, he's my friend his everyones friend, or at least he thinks. > Will tend to nab shiny stuff, you can thank the magpie DNA for that > Zac is completely deaf from default, not being able to hear since he was born he relies on his amazing ability to lip read perfectly, sign langue & general understanding of body posture.
tumblr_oh3e9dmAul1vpx8rgo1_500.png
Name: Zarchie "Zac" Graey

Subject Name: Subject 0563

Codename: Project ((Aibeh)) A.I.B.E.H ((Avian Infused Biological Experimental Hybrid)) Or to simply put it, the "Angel Project"

Sexuality: Pansexual Panromantic

Appearance:
WIP

Personality:
Energetic, loud, happy-go-lucky & maybe a tad insane, Zac is the kind of boy to see a good side to anything to the point it becomes creepy, obnoxious & off putting. He seems reasonably either fearless, reckless or just to stupid to no when to run from danger. The kind, naive & optimistic hyper oddball can never seem to keep his mouth shut. He seems to be kind of a inconsiderate assh*le sometimes as when he tires to "help" he can heavily overstep his boundaries. In all honesty he's really just as his emotionally broken & depressed as everyone else in this hell hole.

Augmentation:
Meant to be Subject 0825's counterpart, Zarchie is just that, a bird infused human. Zac has large wings that sprout from his back, extremely sharp talons for feet, sharp claw like hands, a great sense of sight both at night & day, small amounts of feathers meddles with his hair & large, sharp fangs digging from his mouth.

History:
W.I.P

Other:

> Due to a high amount of DNA being delivered from the nocturnal species of Avian, Zac's human & bird DNA clash with each other a lot causing to become Insomniac, tired & prone to headaches. His wings are also extremely fragile & can only take flight for so long before they start to hurt, this also heavy effects him much quicker when carrying another human.

> He's your friend, he's my friend his everyones friend, or at least he thinks.

> Will tend to nab shiny stuff, you can thank the magpie DNA for that

> Zac is completely deaf from default, not being able to hear since he was born he relies on his amazing ability to lip read perfectly, sign langue & general understanding of body posture.
cQcx9mq.png q3Me7tJ.png BQZEXau.png hWPjBUy.png
Name:Niko
Subject Name:Nova 002
Codename:G.E.B.S(Genetically Engineered Banshee Superhuman)/Banshee
Crush:None
Sexuality:Heterosexual
Appearance:
10yqoud.jpg
Personality:Niko is a hotheaded fella,he gets angry very quickly and as a result of that has killed more scientists than he can count an his hands and feet,he is a free spirit that doesn't like people bossing him around especially when he can kill them.
History:Niko was a rebellious teen,his father had walked out on his mother and him and he blamed him for everything that happened,after his mother had fallen ill,Niko had decided to be a good guy,but that got him into more trouble,in the end he needed money for his mother's treatment and got involved with the wrong kinds of people,one thing led to another and he was one of the most wanted criminals of the century,the government finally tracked him down and gave him the option of joining a secret program or spending the rest of his life in the tightest prison on the planet,he went with the latter since he had nothing to lose,after that he was announced dead by the government and his mother got the treatment she needed,Niko doesn't know where she is now,but he knows that she never gave up on him.
Augmentation:Niko has his main ability that's supersonic screaming abilities,but Niko is also one of the few who had gotten a potent powers in them awaken,for Niko this was his pyrokenitic ability,the ability to manipulate all types of fire and an immunity to intense heat.
Drawback:His pyrokenitic ability only kicks in when he's in grave danger,because of this he is always reckless
He can't stay too long in the cold or swim for too long in lakes and rivers
His supersonic scream is deafening,so he always has to wear his protective earpiece to protect himself from his power
If he uses his banshee cry too much,the result will be a dry throat and he won't be able to use his cry anymore
Other:
He is skilled at hand to hand combat
He is often seen talking to himself
According to the scientist he has a third ability,but that will only activate when he's on the brink of death,that ability is self detonation,where he will detonate killing himself and everyone around him.
Name:Niko
Subject Name:Nova 002
Codename:G.E.B.S(Genetically Engineered Banshee Superhuman)/Banshee
Crush:None
Sexuality:Heterosexual
Appearance:
10yqoud.jpg
Personality:Niko is a hotheaded fella,he gets angry very quickly and as a result of that has killed more scientists than he can count an his hands and feet,he is a free spirit that doesn't like people bossing him around especially when he can kill them.
History:Niko was a rebellious teen,his father had walked out on his mother and him and he blamed him for everything that happened,after his mother had fallen ill,Niko had decided to be a good guy,but that got him into more trouble,in the end he needed money for his mother's treatment and got involved with the wrong kinds of people,one thing led to another and he was one of the most wanted criminals of the century,the government finally tracked him down and gave him the option of joining a secret program or spending the rest of his life in the tightest prison on the planet,he went with the latter since he had nothing to lose,after that he was announced dead by the government and his mother got the treatment she needed,Niko doesn't know where she is now,but he knows that she never gave up on him.
Augmentation:Niko has his main ability that's supersonic screaming abilities,but Niko is also one of the few who had gotten a potent powers in them awaken,for Niko this was his pyrokenitic ability,the ability to manipulate all types of fire and an immunity to intense heat.
Drawback:His pyrokenitic ability only kicks in when he's in grave danger,because of this he is always reckless
He can't stay too long in the cold or swim for too long in lakes and rivers
His supersonic scream is deafening,so he always has to wear his protective earpiece to protect himself from his power
If he uses his banshee cry too much,the result will be a dry throat and he won't be able to use his cry anymore
Other:
He is skilled at hand to hand combat
He is often seen talking to himself
According to the scientist he has a third ability,but that will only activate when he's on the brink of death,that ability is self detonation,where he will detonate killing himself and everyone around him.
@fusionKnight
when do we start? if you dont mind my asking
@fusionKnight
when do we start? if you dont mind my asking
1f338.png 5bb420da6c0049a8f4927d7fc6d5c60f.png

Visit my hatchery--> Candlelight
Visit my art shop --> Kitty Corner
Visit My new Rps --> CT Equestrian
03d12d07-ef6a-11e5-9c17-2d9b8664c5dc.gif I am in the middle of my senior year of highschool, I am taking Health and AP classes along with honors and online courses, therefore I have a LOT of work. Please be patient with my replies I will make it my goal to reply within a week though.
@DangerousGirl

We already started,it seemed that it ended fairly quickly too
@DangerousGirl

We already started,it seemed that it ended fairly quickly too
1 2 3 4