Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | What's going on?! - a pre-apocalypse rp
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
@Meias very sorry, I've been extrewmly busy and all but spammed with pings and I'm kinda uneager to do this until I'm done with my family for now, so it'll be two days
@Meias very sorry, I've been extrewmly busy and all but spammed with pings and I'm kinda uneager to do this until I'm done with my family for now, so it'll be two days
banner_grimm.png
@Scullyosis

With the inactivity of one of our participants, I decided to open an early spot for you! You'll be able to enter or as another roommate or as a character of the third batch~ More information on the second post!

That's it, if you still want to join, of course ^^
@Scullyosis

With the inactivity of one of our participants, I decided to open an early spot for you! You'll be able to enter or as another roommate or as a character of the third batch~ More information on the second post!

That's it, if you still want to join, of course ^^
mini.png
> Meias <
she | her

The old Anchorage
A Water & Wind Clan
100.png
And, to those who are subscribed. I decided to move on, a new post will be written as soon as I have time~
Also, of course Dime would be able to join us anytime ^^

@xspideray
I understand what you mean, don't worry. No need to rush yourself, take it easy ^^
And, to those who are subscribed. I decided to move on, a new post will be written as soon as I have time~
Also, of course Dime would be able to join us anytime ^^

@xspideray
I understand what you mean, don't worry. No need to rush yourself, take it easy ^^
mini.png
> Meias <
she | her

The old Anchorage
A Water & Wind Clan
100.png
@Meias

Oh my gosh, cool! I'm definitely still interested! :D

Hmm, I think I'd like to have a police officer character, if that's alright! If not, a roommate or some other type of character would be perfectly fine, lol.

I'll get to work on writing up a character profile! ^^
@Meias

Oh my gosh, cool! I'm definitely still interested! :D

Hmm, I think I'd like to have a police officer character, if that's alright! If not, a roommate or some other type of character would be perfectly fine, lol.

I'll get to work on writing up a character profile! ^^
FR+2
She/her
Back on FR while we're all stuck at home. Dunno how long this will last tbh, but for now I'm hoping to get some good wholesome RP time!
@Scullyosis

I'm sorry, but the police officer spot is taken ^^' You can choose another role if you want, the roommate being one of two open atm, the other would be characters from the third batch
@Scullyosis

I'm sorry, but the police officer spot is taken ^^' You can choose another role if you want, the roommate being one of two open atm, the other would be characters from the third batch
mini.png
> Meias <
she | her

The old Anchorage
A Water & Wind Clan
100.png
@Meias

Oh okay! No worries lol. I'll probably go for the roommate spot then! ^^

Give me a bit and I'll write up a character sheet, and get it posted soon! C:
@Meias

Oh okay! No worries lol. I'll probably go for the roommate spot then! ^^

Give me a bit and I'll write up a character sheet, and get it posted soon! C:
FR+2
She/her
Back on FR while we're all stuck at home. Dunno how long this will last tbh, but for now I'm hoping to get some good wholesome RP time!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8