Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | What's going on?! - a pre-apocalypse rp
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
@xspideray

//criES yessss
Sibling duos are amazing ;v;;;
Tbh, Tabitha would absolutely adore Velouria and secretly try to copy her beauty but be completely unsucessful and instead just follow her around like a shy little sister. I can see Velouria just asking like "why are you following me?" and tabitha just gives her this look, starts getting super embarrassed, and denies everything - but of course she's literally stuttering the whole time and mumbling because she thinks Velouria is so cool.
And then there is my tol, nerdy son in the corner just glaring because Tabitha obviously likes Velouria but he refuses to acknowledge his sister's interest in anyone but himself. Lmao but he can only stare because he doesn't want to speak up about the situation.

So, you have a little kid with puppy-dog eyes and her big brother constantly staring at you with this ambiguous expression that neither conforms nor denies he is extemely mad at Velouria for "taking" his lil sis. Such a comfortable situation ^^;

I'm crying, be prepared my children are crazy
@xspideray

//criES yessss
Sibling duos are amazing ;v;;;
Tbh, Tabitha would absolutely adore Velouria and secretly try to copy her beauty but be completely unsucessful and instead just follow her around like a shy little sister. I can see Velouria just asking like "why are you following me?" and tabitha just gives her this look, starts getting super embarrassed, and denies everything - but of course she's literally stuttering the whole time and mumbling because she thinks Velouria is so cool.
And then there is my tol, nerdy son in the corner just glaring because Tabitha obviously likes Velouria but he refuses to acknowledge his sister's interest in anyone but himself. Lmao but he can only stare because he doesn't want to speak up about the situation.

So, you have a little kid with puppy-dog eyes and her big brother constantly staring at you with this ambiguous expression that neither conforms nor denies he is extemely mad at Velouria for "taking" his lil sis. Such a comfortable situation ^^;

I'm crying, be prepared my children are crazy

online | offline | busy | hiatus

vernon | 22 | libra | any pronouns

+ 3 FR Time | when I'm not crying over college work I like to draw things and rp
@tsukii @Whim @xspideray @derp6071 @8bitfey @Aretimes @Burnmoon @Dimesocket @Incalyscent

Very well!! With all the forms written, it's time to finally start! As promised, those with later appearances will receive a PM with details about their special events, as well as some not so secret questions that I plan to send. For example, if you'd like to be pinged only when your character appears.

Either way, you guys should alert me if you're subscribed or not, so I know if it's necessary to build a pinglist. Again, thank you so much for joining, I bet that we'll have lots of fun!~ The official intro will also be written shorty :3
@tsukii @Whim @xspideray @derp6071 @8bitfey @Aretimes @Burnmoon @Dimesocket @Incalyscent

Very well!! With all the forms written, it's time to finally start! As promised, those with later appearances will receive a PM with details about their special events, as well as some not so secret questions that I plan to send. For example, if you'd like to be pinged only when your character appears.

Either way, you guys should alert me if you're subscribed or not, so I know if it's necessary to build a pinglist. Again, thank you so much for joining, I bet that we'll have lots of fun!~ The official intro will also be written shorty :3
mini.png
> Meias <
she | her

The old Anchorage
A Water & Wind Clan
100.png
@Meias

Ahhh man, I'm so bummed out that I just missed this!! This is such a cool idea! If a spot for another character happens to open up later on in the plot, would you keep me in mind? :D I absolutely live for apocalyptic plots of any and all forms!

In any case, y'all have fun with the end of the world! ^^
@Meias

Ahhh man, I'm so bummed out that I just missed this!! This is such a cool idea! If a spot for another character happens to open up later on in the plot, would you keep me in mind? :D I absolutely live for apocalyptic plots of any and all forms!

In any case, y'all have fun with the end of the world! ^^
FR+2
She/her
Back on FR while we're all stuck at home. Dunno how long this will last tbh, but for now I'm hoping to get some good wholesome RP time!
@Scullyosis

Ahhww, thank you very much for the interest! And actually, I can assure you that a couple spots will open on the future, I'll be sure to keep you in mind <33
@Scullyosis

Ahhww, thank you very much for the interest! And actually, I can assure you that a couple spots will open on the future, I'll be sure to keep you in mind <33
mini.png
> Meias <
she | her

The old Anchorage
A Water & Wind Clan
100.png
@Meias

:D Well, fantastic! Whenever y'all decide you need a new character, just shoot me a message. I'll be here faster than you can say "zombie!" <3
@Meias

:D Well, fantastic! Whenever y'all decide you need a new character, just shoot me a message. I'll be here faster than you can say "zombie!" <3
FR+2
She/her
Back on FR while we're all stuck at home. Dunno how long this will last tbh, but for now I'm hoping to get some good wholesome RP time!

I subscribed! My form is on page 4 btw.

I subscribed! My form is on page 4 btw.
hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhIHd9PNx.gif
pop-up art shop

she/her
FR +3
@Meias
Just subbed! Though, I'm cool with being pinged~ I'd actually prefer it, if anyone is interacting with my character! This is just a silly personal preference so I can keep track of things better lol
@Meias
Just subbed! Though, I'm cool with being pinged~ I'd actually prefer it, if anyone is interacting with my character! This is just a silly personal preference so I can keep track of things better lol
tumblr_inline_p157m551951tc3swm_540.png Achilles / Steven
. He / Thae / They / It » 1999
. Writer » Artist » Roleplayer
. FR +3 » Offline Weekends
d7a3cb0282df8d26e64689d7b0448262176660d8.png
I'm subbing.
I'm subbing.
banner_grimm.png
@Meias

I'm subbed but pinging me is fine as well.
@Meias

I'm subbed but pinging me is fine as well.
tumblr_mpy4vpYMWG1rzl7uqo1_500.gif
@meias

I'll be subbed :)
@meias

I'll be subbed :)
xGq4e44.png Click my username for my art shop!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8