Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Dragon Soul OOC Closed
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
[b]Name:[/b] Elijah (sometimes called Eli, sometimes El, depends on who is talking to her. No last name was given to her as it isn't scholar tradition to have a last name.) [b]Height:[/b] 5' even [b]Age:[/b] 25 [b]Gender&Sexuality:[/b] Female, Asexual per the scholar rules [b]Romance:[/b] Not open, she isn't allowed to date and/or think about anyone in a romantic way lest it interfere with her studies. [b]Appearance:[/b] [img]https://68.media.tumblr.com/95dac4d1c663596063788b05834f63e9/tumblr_ogrkq6DRrA1sqi28qo1_1280.png[/img] [b]Personality:[/b] Elijah is a spunky and happy girl, content with her life as a scholar. She enjoys learning about the history of the dragon souls as well as the history of everything else that she has access to. She doesn't focus too hard on the darker aspects of what it means to be a scholar as she treats every day as if it were a gift, because it is. If you do upset her, prepare for the worst. As happy as she is she can drop her mood just as drastically. Don't let her fool you, she is terriguing when she's upset. [b]History:[/b] When Elijah was born and her parents noticed her white eyes and were forced to immediately make a decision. Hide their first born from the world or give her up to the school and lose any chance at being her parents. After making the toughest decision of their lives, they gave their daughter up before they could even name her. They see her every once in a while, but they aren't allowed to speak to her. Elijah grew up knowing that she was taken from her family, however she was taught of the ways that she was helping everyone by becoming a top rate scholar and learning everything she could about everything so that she could help however she may be needed to. Her area of expertise was the dragon souls, and with the knowledge of the dragon souls she learned of the first scholars and how they are here only to help the dragon souls and the humans understand them. In the time before Dragon souls were known publicly, any born with the white eyes that would today symbolize Scholars would be condemned to death because they were blind but could see, and it could only be an omen that the end is nigh. She learned quickly that though she never knew her parents, she should be happy with the life she has because had she been born sooner she may not be alive. [b]Other:[/b] She isn't actually blind, the white iris is the tell tale sign of a scholar. Works with a small spiral in the library, [img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=2&bodygene=1&breed=7&element=6&gender=1&tert=131&tertgene=14&winggene=1&wings=1&auth=8fb34c7ccb848828e3c37cfb455598383a1acb48&dummyext=prev.png[/img] She is no more than a meter in length, and about the diameter of a medium sized cup (think near full sized boa constrictor) and her name is Piloo (pee-yu)
Name: Elijah (sometimes called Eli, sometimes El, depends on who is talking to her. No last name was given to her as it isn't scholar tradition to have a last name.)
Height: 5' even
Gender&Sexuality: Female, Asexual per the scholar rules
Romance: Not open, she isn't allowed to date and/or think about anyone in a romantic way lest it interfere with her studies.
Appearance:
tumblr_ogrkq6DRrA1sqi28qo1_1280.png
Personality: Elijah is a spunky and happy girl, content with her life as a scholar. She enjoys learning about the history of the dragon souls as well as the history of everything else that she has access to. She doesn't focus too hard on the darker aspects of what it means to be a scholar as she treats every day as if it were a gift, because it is. If you do upset her, prepare for the worst. As happy as she is she can drop her mood just as drastically. Don't let her fool you, she is terriguing when she's upset.
History: When Elijah was born and her parents noticed her white eyes and were forced to immediately make a decision. Hide their first born from the world or give her up to the school and lose any chance at being her parents. After making the toughest decision of their lives, they gave their daughter up before they could even name her. They see her every once in a while, but they aren't allowed to speak to her.
Elijah grew up knowing that she was taken from her family, however she was taught of the ways that she was helping everyone by becoming a top rate scholar and learning everything she could about everything so that she could help however she may be needed to. Her area of expertise was the dragon souls, and with the knowledge of the dragon souls she learned of the first scholars and how they are here only to help the dragon souls and the humans understand them. In the time before Dragon souls were known publicly, any born with the white eyes that would today symbolize Scholars would be condemned to death because they were blind but could see, and it could only be an omen that the end is nigh.
She learned quickly that though she never knew her parents, she should be happy with the life she has because had she been born sooner she may not be alive.
Other: She isn't actually blind, the white iris is the tell tale sign of a scholar.
Works with a small spiral in the library,
dragon?age=1&body=2&bodygene=1&breed=7&element=6&gender=1&tert=131&tertgene=14&winggene=1&wings=1&auth=8fb34c7ccb848828e3c37cfb455598383a1acb48&dummyext=prev.png
She is no more than a meter in length, and about the diameter of a medium sized cup (think near full sized boa constrictor) and her name is Piloo (pee-yu)
3qKDKeH.png
...i see the error in my ways now. @BlackCosmos she's so cute
...i see the error in my ways now. @BlackCosmos she's so cute
3qKDKeH.png
@Jenkow Eli is so smol and adorable omg
@Jenkow Eli is so smol and adorable omg
7fc213c1a485504ce8e7336e721e5a38.jpg
@jenkow

Oh no I thought she was blind ... does everyone in the world know that white eyes mean a scholar or is it still kind of an inside thing
@jenkow

Oh no I thought she was blind ... does everyone in the world know that white eyes mean a scholar or is it still kind of an inside thing
xGq4e44.png Click my username for my art shop!
@Burnmoon It could be something of a myth or urban legend, so maybe it's known world wide but not actually proven to everyone
I think it would be cool to have people think she's blind x)
Though the arcane soul would def know about it since she's in arcane flight territory
@Burnmoon It could be something of a myth or urban legend, so maybe it's known world wide but not actually proven to everyone
I think it would be cool to have people think she's blind x)
Though the arcane soul would def know about it since she's in arcane flight territory
3qKDKeH.png
@Indignation

oh yeah, feel free to draw either character :D

wewewe going to post eventually here XD
@Indignation

oh yeah, feel free to draw either character :D

wewewe going to post eventually here XD
want to learn about project egg? Click HERE!
draconequis_custom_banner_by_lightdragon777-d7qsnp5.gif
@draconequis

Aldrich is actually about 2 feet longer than Felkestmaar ^^' but lol I love her and Kazul's relationship
@draconequis

Aldrich is actually about 2 feet longer than Felkestmaar ^^' but lol I love her and Kazul's relationship
@Burnmoon

ah whoops XD let me edit that XD my mistake XD

bahaha XD i am bad at numbers T>T
@Burnmoon

ah whoops XD let me edit that XD my mistake XD

bahaha XD i am bad at numbers T>T
@draconequis Reminds me of this for some reason [img]http://www.thequotepedia.com/images/109/the-risk-i-took-was-calculated-but-man-am-i-bad-at-math-risk-quote.jpg[/img]
@draconequis

Reminds me of this for some reason

the-risk-i-took-was-calculated-but-man-am-i-bad-at-math-risk-quote.jpg

@Burnmoon

hehehehe that is very accurate XD
@Burnmoon

hehehehe that is very accurate XD
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11