Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Dragon Soul OOC Closed
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 10 11
@Jenkow Seconding @xspideray here with the good luck ah a
@Jenkow Seconding @xspideray here with the good luck ah a
7fc213c1a485504ce8e7336e721e5a38.jpg
@Indignation @Xspideray thanks! I think it went ok ;^^
@Indignation @Xspideray thanks! I think it went ok ;^^
3qKDKeH.png
@Jenkow @Burnmoon @ Indignation @BlackCosmos @TybaltCatulet @Xspideray @Freezingrain @Chervial @DragonofYang @Draconequis
Pinging everyone to let you guys know that the RP thread is up; link is on the front page. Post your starters, everybody! ^u^
Also pinging to ask if everyone's okay with me drawing their characters?
@Jenkow @Burnmoon @ Indignation @BlackCosmos @TybaltCatulet @Xspideray @Freezingrain @Chervial @DragonofYang @Draconequis
Pinging everyone to let you guys know that the RP thread is up; link is on the front page. Post your starters, everybody! ^u^
Also pinging to ask if everyone's okay with me drawing their characters?
@indignation

Will kill for a drawing of Johan
@indignation

Will kill for a drawing of Johan
xGq4e44.png Click my username for my art shop!
@indignation heckie yes! I might draw Zixara first though because I have a different idea for her hair that I couldn't pull off with the doll maker >.>
@indignation heckie yes! I might draw Zixara first though because I have a different idea for her hair that I couldn't pull off with the doll maker >.>
3qKDKeH.png
@Indignation dude im super chill with it omg you can even ask me if you need more information on her-

thank u for the reminder of the rp ahah I've been getting like twenty pings per ten minutes its getting out of hand ;;
@Indignation dude im super chill with it omg you can even ask me if you need more information on her-

thank u for the reminder of the rp ahah I've been getting like twenty pings per ten minutes its getting out of hand ;;
banner_grimm.png
@Burnmoon @Jenkow @xspideray
Haha, alrighty, I'm not the best at art, honestly, but I'm in the mood to draw right now despite it being 11 PM right now and I've got school tomorrow lmao kill me c 'x so I'll try my best to do good art of everybody!
Also, Jen, I might end up starting a pic of Zixara, but I'll not draw her hair so that when you get that done I can get it right. c:
Jeez, spider, that's a lotta pings, sorry if I'm adding to any stress!!
also please don't kill me for using those nicknames >A< they're actually what I call you guys in my head oops hope you don't mind
Edit: Spider, I miiight end up PMing you for more info bout Leila, not sure if I will or not yet though ^^;;
@Burnmoon @Jenkow @xspideray
Haha, alrighty, I'm not the best at art, honestly, but I'm in the mood to draw right now despite it being 11 PM right now and I've got school tomorrow lmao kill me c 'x so I'll try my best to do good art of everybody!
Also, Jen, I might end up starting a pic of Zixara, but I'll not draw her hair so that when you get that done I can get it right. c:
Jeez, spider, that's a lotta pings, sorry if I'm adding to any stress!!
also please don't kill me for using those nicknames >A< they're actually what I call you guys in my head oops hope you don't mind
Edit: Spider, I miiight end up PMing you for more info bout Leila, not sure if I will or not yet though ^^;;
http://sta.sh/015btpe7odmq
I immediately drew Ms.Scholar to get a hang of her anatomy/clothes to better RP w/ her (I know I'm weird), but I'm lazy so I figure I won't color it. Lets not talk about it. I'm responsible. ;-;

Also, I made a comic w/ Alice and Lapience concerning the RP, but I'm drew Lapience as a gjinka for connivence, so I don't know if I should drop it here. Thoughts?
http://sta.sh/015btpe7odmq
I immediately drew Ms.Scholar to get a hang of her anatomy/clothes to better RP w/ her (I know I'm weird), but I'm lazy so I figure I won't color it. Lets not talk about it. I'm responsible. ;-;

Also, I made a comic w/ Alice and Lapience concerning the RP, but I'm drew Lapience as a gjinka for connivence, so I don't know if I should drop it here. Thoughts?
gbEaQcO.png gbEaQcO.png gbEaQcO.png gbEaQcO.png gbEaQcO.png gbEaQcO.png gbEaQcO.png gbEaQcO.png gbEaQcO.png
@Indignation AHhhh! She's so cute!
also go for it! we can imagine Lapience as a full dragon ;)
@Indignation AHhhh! She's so cute!
also go for it! we can imagine Lapience as a full dragon ;)
3qKDKeH.png
@Jenkow whispers that was Cosmos's art not mine
btw @BlackCosmos She's so adorable I love your art style >v<
@Jenkow whispers that was Cosmos's art not mine
btw @BlackCosmos She's so adorable I love your art style >v<
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 10 11