Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Dragon Soul OOC Closed
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11
@Draconequis Please send in a character sheet first and ping all three mods, myself Burnmoon and Indignation :)
@Draconequis Please send in a character sheet first and ping all three mods, myself Burnmoon and Indignation :)
3qKDKeH.png
@Jenkow (Guess @Burnmoon and @Indignation too?) Alllllllllllllllllrightly. Wrote me up an amiable babe [s] who doesn't want to kill everyone[/s]. Love me my two murders, but time for Mr. Scales to take center. ------------------------- Human- Name: Alice M. Aliste Flight: Shadow Height: 5'11 Age: 29 Gender&Sexuality: Male, bisexual Romance: Single, scaly, and ready to shed some love. XD Appearance: http://sta.sh/027zoiqk62j0 Bald, dark-skinned, with his 'scales' covering most of his head and shoulders. Wears long shirts and pants. Constantly wears gloves (It'd be a issue to cook with one's skin falling off). Has both ears pierced, and a tattoo of the side of his head that says 'no pain'. Carries a satchel full of supplies, mostly cream. Personality: Lax, sarcastic. Takes everything with a grain of salt. Amused by most everything, and has little concern for people's opinions. Highly accepting, and very fond of jokes. Enjoys making dark jokes just to see how people will react. Loves singing, and will most often sing a tune when cooking. History: Alice took his condition easily, and so did the people around him(Still got teased a bit for his name). He enjoyed a relatively normal childhood, taking on an apprenticeship at a neighboring village. At this point his reception changed. He hadn't grow up with these people, and he was weird. Alice eventually learned accepted the people's scorn as just human behavior, drawing heavily from the acceptance from his home. He completed his apprenticeship as a cook, and decided to leave for more experience at different styles of cooking. He even went as far as to seek a meet with dragonkind for variety, and this is when he met Lapience. They've been together for almost five years now, and during that time Lapience both published a second book, and convinced Alice to get a tattoo purely so he could point at it when people asked if Alice was okay, or if his condition was painful. The two are counting the days 'til the tattoo disappears from the loss of skin with any ink on it. Lapience hopes it stays forever, and Alice kinda does too, just to hold onto the fun times. Other: Has bathing suit ichthyosis (technically) that extends a bit more than normally. He needs to apply moisturizing cream, on thick patched only, in morning and evening. He sheds lightly for three days, then heavily for two. He needs to avoid heat, and this is when their powers come in handy. In fact, the two discovered their powers when Larience was freaking out that Alice would shrivel up due to a lack of shade. Since then they have used then rather regularly to keep Alice out of the sun. They were never too curious about the powers. Alice's favorite song is The Moss, although he considers Solar a close second. He hates dry food, and will most likely refuse to eat such food, to Lapience's annoyance. At one point Alice started calling Lapience 'Ence', and Lapience didn't seem to mind so he just kept with it. Note: Alice knows nothing of dragon souls. Dragon- Name: Lapience N. Outhsplit Age: 26 Size: 6'1 (At tallest point (head), so only a bit taller than Alice.) Gender&Sexuality: Male, gay. Romance: Got some poetry saved up for a special someone if the decide to come along. Appearance: [img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=12&bodygene=16&breed=4&element=7&gender=0&tert=2&tertgene=14&winggene=1&wings=2&auth=22ffc25f4ca6115d579d7c24accd389424fc4bf3&dummyext=prev.png[/img] Has a plethora of bags slung over him, as Alice mainly carries cream, so he carries most everything else, from his writing supplies to clothing. Usually has ink stains on his talons and sometimes other random places (Alice's fault). Personality: Lapience is a jokester, but also very earnest. He loves hearing Alice sing, and oft tries to coax the man to burst out a tune. He is decently active, and had built up some strength carrying all of the stuff the two need. Lapience doesn't mind carrying Alice, and sees humans as equals. He is a bit of a worrier, and has learned a lot of patience from having to wait for Alice. Can be a bit thick. Slightly a bit of a grammar natzi, and is especially harsh on redundant statements. He has little patient for irresponsibility, and will immediately smack Alice with his tail if he dares scratch at his peeling skin. History: Lapience is the son of a progenitor, and he grew up happily in his home clan, pursuing writing as a career. He published his first novel at 21, with mild success. He was delivered a letter soon after, by Alice, who was a fan of his novel, and sought a face to face meeting. Lapience agreed, and met Alice at the border. He was unusual for a human, and Lapience found no harm in letting him stay with his clan for a while. Alice studied their meals, and Lapience studied him, greatly inspired. When Alice decided it was time to leave, Lapience decided to leave with him, telling the others that he needed more information to properly write his next novel. Alice was happy to have the dragon along, as they had grown close in his stay. They've traveled ever since, stopping at various locations. At one point the two returned to Lapience's clan, and Lapience finalized his book, publishing it with Alice's consent. But the two didn't want to part, nor did they feel particularly inclined to stay, so they left once again, which brings us to today. Other: Lapience's first novel was a collections of short stories about ghosts entitled 'Remnants'. His second novel is about Alice, and it's title is 'Alice in Wonderland'. He has no working title for the sequel to Alice's novel. He also finds it extremely funny that both him and Alice share 'scales', and similarly colored ones at that. His favorite song is Pelicans, We. Alice helped him discover his sexuality, and even convinced Lapience to come out to his clan when they returned. Lapience trusts Alice enough for him to hold his pearl. Lapience usually shortens Alice's name to 'Ali'. Lapience doesn't like sweet food oddly, and gives it to Alice, much to the man's delight. When someone stares at the two Lapience likes to turn to Alice and just say, "Man." Alice always replies, "Idiot." Lapience is contractually obligated (not really) to make puns when someone sighs. Alice usually joins in. Note: Due to Lapience being the son of a progenitor, he was taught about dragon souls, but he hasn't made the connection. (As said before, he's a bit thick.)
@Jenkow (Guess @Burnmoon and @Indignation too?)

Alllllllllllllllllrightly. Wrote me up an amiable babe who doesn't want to kill everyone. Love me my two murders, but time for Mr. Scales to take center.
Human-
Name: Alice M. Aliste
Flight: Shadow
Height: 5'11
Gender&Sexuality: Male, bisexual
Romance: Single, scaly, and ready to shed some love. XD
Appearance: http://sta.sh/027zoiqk62j0
Bald, dark-skinned, with his 'scales' covering most of his head and shoulders. Wears long shirts and pants. Constantly wears gloves (It'd be a issue to cook with one's skin falling off). Has both ears pierced, and a tattoo of the side of his head that says 'no pain'. Carries a satchel full of supplies, mostly cream.
Personality: Lax, sarcastic. Takes everything with a grain of salt. Amused by most everything, and has little concern for people's opinions. Highly accepting, and very fond of jokes. Enjoys making dark jokes just to see how people will react. Loves singing, and will most often sing a tune when cooking.
History: Alice took his condition easily, and so did the people around him(Still got teased a bit for his name). He enjoyed a relatively normal childhood, taking on an apprenticeship at a neighboring village. At this point his reception changed. He hadn't grow up with these people, and he was weird. Alice eventually learned accepted the people's scorn as just human behavior, drawing heavily from the acceptance from his home. He completed his apprenticeship as a cook, and decided to leave for more experience at different styles of cooking. He even went as far as to seek a meet with dragonkind for variety, and this is when he met Lapience.
They've been together for almost five years now, and during that time Lapience both published a second book, and convinced Alice to get a tattoo purely so he could point at it when people asked if Alice was okay, or if his condition was painful. The two are counting the days 'til the tattoo disappears from the loss of skin with any ink on it. Lapience hopes it stays forever, and Alice kinda does too, just to hold onto the fun times.
Other: Has bathing suit ichthyosis (technically) that extends a bit more than normally. He needs to apply moisturizing cream, on thick patched only, in morning and evening. He sheds lightly for three days, then heavily for two. He needs to avoid heat, and this is when their powers come in handy. In fact, the two discovered their powers when Larience was freaking out that Alice would shrivel up due to a lack of shade. Since then they have used then rather regularly to keep Alice out of the sun. They were never too curious about the powers. Alice's favorite song is The Moss, although he considers Solar a close second. He hates dry food, and will most likely refuse to eat such food, to Lapience's annoyance. At one point Alice started calling Lapience 'Ence', and Lapience didn't seem to mind so he just kept with it. Note: Alice knows nothing of dragon souls.

Dragon-
Name: Lapience N. Outhsplit
Size: 6'1 (At tallest point (head), so only a bit taller than Alice.)
Gender&Sexuality: Male, gay.
Romance: Got some poetry saved up for a special someone if the decide to come along.
Appearance:
dragon?age=1&body=12&bodygene=16&breed=4&element=7&gender=0&tert=2&tertgene=14&winggene=1&wings=2&auth=22ffc25f4ca6115d579d7c24accd389424fc4bf3&dummyext=prev.png
Has a plethora of bags slung over him, as Alice mainly carries cream, so he carries most everything else, from his writing supplies to clothing. Usually has ink stains on his talons and sometimes other random places (Alice's fault).
Personality: Lapience is a jokester, but also very earnest. He loves hearing Alice sing, and oft tries to coax the man to burst out a tune. He is decently active, and had built up some strength carrying all of the stuff the two need. Lapience doesn't mind carrying Alice, and sees humans as equals. He is a bit of a worrier, and has learned a lot of patience from having to wait for Alice. Can be a bit thick. Slightly a bit of a grammar natzi, and is especially harsh on redundant statements. He has little patient for irresponsibility, and will immediately smack Alice with his tail if he dares scratch at his peeling skin.
History: Lapience is the son of a progenitor, and he grew up happily in his home clan, pursuing writing as a career. He published his first novel at 21, with mild success. He was delivered a letter soon after, by Alice, who was a fan of his novel, and sought a face to face meeting. Lapience agreed, and met Alice at the border. He was unusual for a human, and Lapience found no harm in letting him stay with his clan for a while. Alice studied their meals, and Lapience studied him, greatly inspired. When Alice decided it was time to leave, Lapience decided to leave with him, telling the others that he needed more information to properly write his next novel. Alice was happy to have the dragon along, as they had grown close in his stay. They've traveled ever since, stopping at various locations. At one point the two returned to Lapience's clan, and Lapience finalized his book, publishing it with Alice's consent. But the two didn't want to part, nor did they feel particularly inclined to stay, so they left once again, which brings us to today.
Other: Lapience's first novel was a collections of short stories about ghosts entitled 'Remnants'. His second novel is about Alice, and it's title is 'Alice in Wonderland'. He has no working title for the sequel to Alice's novel. He also finds it extremely funny that both him and Alice share 'scales', and similarly colored ones at that. His favorite song is Pelicans, We. Alice helped him discover his sexuality, and even convinced Lapience to come out to his clan when they returned. Lapience trusts Alice enough for him to hold his pearl. Lapience usually shortens Alice's name to 'Ali'. Lapience doesn't like sweet food oddly, and gives it to Alice, much to the man's delight.
When someone stares at the two Lapience likes to turn to Alice and just say, "Man." Alice always replies, "Idiot." Lapience is contractually obligated (not really) to make puns when someone sighs. Alice usually joins in.
Note: Due to Lapience being the son of a progenitor, he was taught about dragon souls, but he hasn't made the connection. (As said before, he's a bit thick.)
gbEaQcO.png gbEaQcO.png gbEaQcO.png gbEaQcO.png gbEaQcO.png gbEaQcO.png gbEaQcO.png gbEaQcO.png gbEaQcO.png
@Xspideray looks good to me! I can't wait to interact with Lei x)

@BlackCosmos I love Alice! If you would like to scry a dragon for shadow you definitely can :)
@Xspideray looks good to me! I can't wait to interact with Lei x)

@BlackCosmos I love Alice! If you would like to scry a dragon for shadow you definitely can :)
3qKDKeH.png
@Jenkow
I actually went and bought one earlier, but FR went down for maintenance so I couldn't change it. It should be fixed now~ Also super happy you like Alice, I went and spent way too much time researching his skin thing. Just checking, does any of their backstory break the world's logic? I mainly concerned about the book thing, and crossing the border thing.
@Jenkow
I actually went and bought one earlier, but FR went down for maintenance so I couldn't change it. It should be fixed now~ Also super happy you like Alice, I went and spent way too much time researching his skin thing. Just checking, does any of their backstory break the world's logic? I mainly concerned about the book thing, and crossing the border thing.
gbEaQcO.png gbEaQcO.png gbEaQcO.png gbEaQcO.png gbEaQcO.png gbEaQcO.png gbEaQcO.png gbEaQcO.png gbEaQcO.png
@Jenkow Made my Arcane characters! The forms are crazy long, oops [s]though I mean after a certain point the history is exactly the same and I'm pretty sure that's the longest section sooo[/s]. Hope they're okay? [size=5]Human[/size] [b]Name:[/b] Julius Juukulius Seireinen, sometimes goes by Juli [b]Flight:[/b] Arcane [b]Height:[/b] 5'10" [b]Age:[/b] 21 [b]Gender&Sexuality:[/b] Androgynous (responds to he/him, she/her, and they/them pronouns; I'll be using he/him the most probably, but feel free to use any of these) Demisexual [b]Romance:[/b] He isn't all that interested, but you're welcome to try. Maybe you could change his mind? [b]Appearance:[/b] [IMG]http://i64.tinypic.com/2rwuo0w.jpg[/IMG] [b]Personality:[/b] As a (former) member of his kingdom's nobility as well as one of, if not the, most skilled knights, Julius acts in a proper fashion, always having an air of nobility and conviction. He is considerate and doesn't forget to show care toward others, though he also shows a strict side, giving out accurate assessments of others whether they're good or bad, which is a result to his upbringing as an elite, and in actuality he believes that he and others can do better than they currently are. Julius doesn't particularly like those who forget their place, usually leading to bad relations with people who do, though he will show remorse and apologize once the person has redeemed themselves in his eyes. On the topic of emotions, Julius can come off as cold and overly smug to those who don't know him well. Many people judge him based upon his numerous successes and fail to see all the effort that he put into that success, leading to people dismissing his climb through the ranks as a result of his family instead of his own effort and skill. What they don't know is that he works harder than anyone else to make sure that what he does is done right because he can't afford to fail and fall. Finally, despite Julius's generally strict adherence to convention, he isn't afraid to bend, or in come cases even break, the rules to do what he thinks is best for either himself or others, with the latter generally prioritized because how could you be a good knight if you're not willing to go out of your way to protect and help others before yourself? [b]History:[/b] Born into a noble family known for their honor and commitment as kinghts to their reigning lord, Julius was taught many things from a young age: swordsmanship, chivalry, many different kinds of math and science, art, music, dancing, astronomy, even some magic, strange and rare as that sounds. You name it, he knows it; and excels at it, almost to the point of being too good. While many assume that he was simply naturally gifted or somehow cheating, no one really ever seemed to notice that he was up at ungodly hours, practicing and practicing until he got it just right. Sometimes he would drift away from the textbook teachings and add his own twist to make it easier for him. Because of his "shortcuts" in several of his subjects, discoveries that led to deeper understanding of those fields were made. Unfortunately, this gave him both the positive attention of his elders and the negative attention of his peers. Julius was bullied throughout his childhood and adolescence, and the fact that he always remained cold and polite towards his bullies only made them try harder. One day, when he was fifteen, they led Julius into the woods, talking about a beast that needed to be slain, and that Julius was the only one who could do it. They led him to a young pearlcatcher, only twelve years old and yet lost and alone and afraid. When Julius refused to hurt the dragon, the bullies decided to take matters into their own hands. They would hurt the dragon, they decided, and blame Julius whilst telling the adults and making themselves out to be the heroes. Julius protected the young dragon, suddenly calling out a foreign word: Ia. While the others were confused about what exactly had happened, Julius swept in and grabbed the dragon, quickly absconding from the situation. When the two were alone, the pearlcatcher introduced herself as Luontanen and they talked for quite a while, about themselves, about the world, about pretty much anything that came to mind before Julius realized that he should probably tell his father about Luontanen. His father took it surprisingly well, allowing Luontanen to stay with Julius. As time passed on, the pair grew older, trained together, and got stronger. It wasn't too long before Julius was recommended as a personal knight to a high lord at age eighteen; only, he didn't quite realize exactly how high until he arrived. Julius and his partner were to be the knights of the reigning Lady, possibly the next ruler of the kingdom, Anastasia. She was two years older than Julius, 20 to his 18 to Luontanen's 15, and very self-assured; Anastasia played the game of life to win, and she wanted Luontanen to be hers. A dragon of her own at her side would be quite the power play, after all; it would all but ensure her as the successor to the throne. Despite being her knight, Julius refused her demands, unwilling to give up Luontanen to someone who didn't care for her. Thus, the torturing began. Every day, Anastasia would perform a new, non-lethal but still painful beyond words, torture method on Julius. He still has the scars to prove it. After a year of being unable to help, Luontanen took matters into her own hands. Knowing full well that they would never be able to return to this kingdom with honor, she took Julius and fled. The pair never looked back, and have avoided the kingdom ever since, and now they've lived two years with no crushing weight of responsibility and stress, though Julius still trains and studies day and night. But that life of no responsibility is all about to change again, isn't it? [b]Other:[/b] Julius occasionally calls out what could be names or simply an incantation, generally quietly but louder when stressed, and each one seems to have some sort of different affect, but no one can ever really place what exactly is different. The names or incantations used also differ depending on the situation, but if you listen long enough, you can narrow it down to six words: Ia, Kua, Aro, Ik, In, and Nes. ---------------------------------------------- [size=5]Dragon[/size] [b]Name:[/b] Luontanen, called "Luonto" by Julius [b]Age:[/b] 18 [b]Size:[/b] Because of her younger age than most, Luontanen only stands at the same height as Julius; 5'10". However, she is about 7'6" in length, and is strong enough to carry Julius on her back, though only for short periods of time as of now. As she gets older and grows, though it's unclear how much growth she has left to do, she will probably be able to carry Julius for longer amounts of time. [b]Gender&Sexuality:[/b] Female Pansexual [b]Romance:[/b] She's too pure right now. Perhaps it'll open in the future? [b]Appearance:[/b] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/283124/28312394_350.png?mtime=WCdRCAAChMg.png[/img] [b]Personality:[/b] Despite coming from a notoriously haughty and proud species, Luontanen genuinely cares for and listens to Julius, having a loyal and almost submissive attitude toward him, as she trusts him to make the right calls no matter the situation. However, towards others, this little ray of sunshine can be quite willful, and often brings the mood up with her sunny disposition and chatterbox tendencies. She can ramble for hours unless interrupted, and if the person who stops her is anyone other than Julius, she'll pout for a while, refusing to talk to them. Overall, she's basically a very excitable, bubbly, and somewhat childish girl who lives life by loving it. She believes there is good in even the worst of people, and will always try to look for ways that don't involve violence due to her natural pacifism and belief that there is always another way, which has led her to become quite intelligent and she can often manipulate a situation in a way that most benefits her or her allies. [b]History:[/b] Before she turned twelve, Luontanen's life was rather uneventful; she lived with her mother and father in their flight and was loved and allowed to roam freely to learn new things. However, when she was twelve, she wandered too far and got left behind before anyone realized that she wasn't there. After a few weeks, she was presumed dead and was mourned. In the meantime, however, Luontanen had been found by a group of boys, and the majority of the group was trying to convince on boy with pink hair and eyes to hurt her.When Julius refused to hurt the dragon, the bullies decided to take matters into their own hands. They would hurt the dragon, they decided, and blame Julius whilst telling the adults and making themselves out to be the heroes. Julius protected the young dragon, suddenly calling out a foreign word: Ia. While the others were confused about what exactly had happened, Julius swept in and grabbed the dragon, quickly absconding from the situation. When the two were alone, the pearlcatcher introduced herself as Luontanen and they talked for quite a while, about themselves, about the world, about pretty much anything that came to mind before Julius realized that he should probably tell his father about Luontanen. His father took it surprisingly well, allowing Luontanen to stay with Julius. As time passed on, the pair grew older, trained together, and got stronger. It wasn't too long before Julius was recommended as a personal knight to a high lord at age eighteen; only, he didn't quite realize exactly how high until he arrived. Julius and his partner were to be the knights of the reigning Lady, possibly the next ruler of the kingdom, Anastasia. She was two years older than Julius, 20 to his 18 to Luontanen's 15, and very self-assured; Anastasia played the game of life to win, and she wanted Luontanen to be hers. A dragon of her own at her side would be quite the power play, after all; it would all but ensure her as the successor to the throne. Despite being her knight, Julius refused her demands, unwilling to give up Luontanen to someone who didn't care for her. Thus, the torturing began. Every day, Anastasia would perform a new, non-lethal but still painful beyond words, torture method on Julius. He still has the scars to prove it. After a year of being unable to help, Luontanen took matters into her own hands. Knowing full well that they would never be able to return to this kingdom with honor, she took Julius and fled. The pair never looked back, and have avoided the kingdom ever since, and now they've lived two years with no crushing weight of responsibilty and stress, though Julius still trains and studies day and night. But that life of no responsibility is all about to change again, isn't it? [b]Other:[/b] Looks like a cinnamon roll, is actually a cinnamon roll. Also has no idea what the heck any of the words Julius calls out mean in any way, shape, or form so don't bother asking her. Oh, and she doesn't really get the whole "Dragon Soul" thing? She thought they were just a long lost myth.
@Jenkow Made my Arcane characters! The forms are crazy long, oops though I mean after a certain point the history is exactly the same and I'm pretty sure that's the longest section sooo. Hope they're okay?

Human
Name: Julius Juukulius Seireinen, sometimes goes by Juli
Flight: Arcane
Height: 5'10"
Gender&Sexuality: Androgynous (responds to he/him, she/her, and they/them pronouns; I'll be using he/him the most probably, but feel free to use any of these) Demisexual
Romance: He isn't all that interested, but you're welcome to try. Maybe you could change his mind?
Appearance: 2rwuo0w.jpg
Personality: As a (former) member of his kingdom's nobility as well as one of, if not the, most skilled knights, Julius acts in a proper fashion, always having an air of nobility and conviction. He is considerate and doesn't forget to show care toward others, though he also shows a strict side, giving out accurate assessments of others whether they're good or bad, which is a result to his upbringing as an elite, and in actuality he believes that he and others can do better than they currently are. Julius doesn't particularly like those who forget their place, usually leading to bad relations with people who do, though he will show remorse and apologize once the person has redeemed themselves in his eyes. On the topic of emotions, Julius can come off as cold and overly smug to those who don't know him well. Many people judge him based upon his numerous successes and fail to see all the effort that he put into that success, leading to people dismissing his climb through the ranks as a result of his family instead of his own effort and skill. What they don't know is that he works harder than anyone else to make sure that what he does is done right because he can't afford to fail and fall. Finally, despite Julius's generally strict adherence to convention, he isn't afraid to bend, or in come cases even break, the rules to do what he thinks is best for either himself or others, with the latter generally prioritized because how could you be a good knight if you're not willing to go out of your way to protect and help others before yourself?
History: Born into a noble family known for their honor and commitment as kinghts to their reigning lord, Julius was taught many things from a young age: swordsmanship, chivalry, many different kinds of math and science, art, music, dancing, astronomy, even some magic, strange and rare as that sounds. You name it, he knows it; and excels at it, almost to the point of being too good. While many assume that he was simply naturally gifted or somehow cheating, no one really ever seemed to notice that he was up at ungodly hours, practicing and practicing until he got it just right. Sometimes he would drift away from the textbook teachings and add his own twist to make it easier for him. Because of his "shortcuts" in several of his subjects, discoveries that led to deeper understanding of those fields were made. Unfortunately, this gave him both the positive attention of his elders and the negative attention of his peers. Julius was bullied throughout his childhood and adolescence, and the fact that he always remained cold and polite towards his bullies only made them try harder. One day, when he was fifteen, they led Julius into the woods, talking about a beast that needed to be slain, and that Julius was the only one who could do it. They led him to a young pearlcatcher, only twelve years old and yet lost and alone and afraid. When Julius refused to hurt the dragon, the bullies decided to take matters into their own hands. They would hurt the dragon, they decided, and blame Julius whilst telling the adults and making themselves out to be the heroes. Julius protected the young dragon, suddenly calling out a foreign word: Ia. While the others were confused about what exactly had happened, Julius swept in and grabbed the dragon, quickly absconding from the situation. When the two were alone, the pearlcatcher introduced herself as Luontanen and they talked for quite a while, about themselves, about the world, about pretty much anything that came to mind before Julius realized that he should probably tell his father about Luontanen. His father took it surprisingly well, allowing Luontanen to stay with Julius. As time passed on, the pair grew older, trained together, and got stronger. It wasn't too long before Julius was recommended as a personal knight to a high lord at age eighteen; only, he didn't quite realize exactly how high until he arrived. Julius and his partner were to be the knights of the reigning Lady, possibly the next ruler of the kingdom, Anastasia. She was two years older than Julius, 20 to his 18 to Luontanen's 15, and very self-assured; Anastasia played the game of life to win, and she wanted Luontanen to be hers. A dragon of her own at her side would be quite the power play, after all; it would all but ensure her as the successor to the throne. Despite being her knight, Julius refused her demands, unwilling to give up Luontanen to someone who didn't care for her. Thus, the torturing began. Every day, Anastasia would perform a new, non-lethal but still painful beyond words, torture method on Julius. He still has the scars to prove it. After a year of being unable to help, Luontanen took matters into her own hands. Knowing full well that they would never be able to return to this kingdom with honor, she took Julius and fled. The pair never looked back, and have avoided the kingdom ever since, and now they've lived two years with no crushing weight of responsibility and stress, though Julius still trains and studies day and night. But that life of no responsibility is all about to change again, isn't it?
Other: Julius occasionally calls out what could be names or simply an incantation, generally quietly but louder when stressed, and each one seems to have some sort of different affect, but no one can ever really place what exactly is different. The names or incantations used also differ depending on the situation, but if you listen long enough, you can narrow it down to six words: Ia, Kua, Aro, Ik, In, and Nes.
Dragon
Name: Luontanen, called "Luonto" by Julius
Size: Because of her younger age than most, Luontanen only stands at the same height as Julius; 5'10". However, she is about 7'6" in length, and is strong enough to carry Julius on her back, though only for short periods of time as of now. As she gets older and grows, though it's unclear how much growth she has left to do, she will probably be able to carry Julius for longer amounts of time.
Gender&Sexuality: Female Pansexual
Romance: She's too pure right now. Perhaps it'll open in the future?
Appearance: 28312394_350.png?mtime=WCdRCAAChMg.png
Personality: Despite coming from a notoriously haughty and proud species, Luontanen genuinely cares for and listens to Julius, having a loyal and almost submissive attitude toward him, as she trusts him to make the right calls no matter the situation. However, towards others, this little ray of sunshine can be quite willful, and often brings the mood up with her sunny disposition and chatterbox tendencies. She can ramble for hours unless interrupted, and if the person who stops her is anyone other than Julius, she'll pout for a while, refusing to talk to them. Overall, she's basically a very excitable, bubbly, and somewhat childish girl who lives life by loving it. She believes there is good in even the worst of people, and will always try to look for ways that don't involve violence due to her natural pacifism and belief that there is always another way, which has led her to become quite intelligent and she can often manipulate a situation in a way that most benefits her or her allies.
History: Before she turned twelve, Luontanen's life was rather uneventful; she lived with her mother and father in their flight and was loved and allowed to roam freely to learn new things. However, when she was twelve, she wandered too far and got left behind before anyone realized that she wasn't there. After a few weeks, she was presumed dead and was mourned. In the meantime, however, Luontanen had been found by a group of boys, and the majority of the group was trying to convince on boy with pink hair and eyes to hurt her.When Julius refused to hurt the dragon, the bullies decided to take matters into their own hands. They would hurt the dragon, they decided, and blame Julius whilst telling the adults and making themselves out to be the heroes. Julius protected the young dragon, suddenly calling out a foreign word: Ia. While the others were confused about what exactly had happened, Julius swept in and grabbed the dragon, quickly absconding from the situation. When the two were alone, the pearlcatcher introduced herself as Luontanen and they talked for quite a while, about themselves, about the world, about pretty much anything that came to mind before Julius realized that he should probably tell his father about Luontanen. His father took it surprisingly well, allowing Luontanen to stay with Julius. As time passed on, the pair grew older, trained together, and got stronger. It wasn't too long before Julius was recommended as a personal knight to a high lord at age eighteen; only, he didn't quite realize exactly how high until he arrived. Julius and his partner were to be the knights of the reigning Lady, possibly the next ruler of the kingdom, Anastasia. She was two years older than Julius, 20 to his 18 to Luontanen's 15, and very self-assured; Anastasia played the game of life to win, and she wanted Luontanen to be hers. A dragon of her own at her side would be quite the power play, after all; it would all but ensure her as the successor to the throne. Despite being her knight, Julius refused her demands, unwilling to give up Luontanen to someone who didn't care for her. Thus, the torturing began. Every day, Anastasia would perform a new, non-lethal but still painful beyond words, torture method on Julius. He still has the scars to prove it. After a year of being unable to help, Luontanen took matters into her own hands. Knowing full well that they would never be able to return to this kingdom with honor, she took Julius and fled. The pair never looked back, and have avoided the kingdom ever since, and now they've lived two years with no crushing weight of responsibilty and stress, though Julius still trains and studies day and night. But that life of no responsibility is all about to change again, isn't it?
Other: Looks like a cinnamon roll, is actually a cinnamon roll. Also has no idea what the heck any of the words Julius calls out mean in any way, shape, or form so don't bother asking her. Oh, and she doesn't really get the whole "Dragon Soul" thing? She thought they were just a long lost myth.
7fc213c1a485504ce8e7336e721e5a38.jpg
@Indignation @BlackCosmos I don't see why it would? It shouldn't be an issue ;^^

Also I love them all, blows kisses beautiful children! I'll get them up on the character sheet when I get up in the morning ;^^
@Indignation @BlackCosmos I don't see why it would? It shouldn't be an issue ;^^

Also I love them all, blows kisses beautiful children! I'll get them up on the character sheet when I get up in the morning ;^^
3qKDKeH.png
casual bump
edit: @Jenkow perhaps you should put "open" in the title somewhere? Since I think that we have at least the water slot left open.
casual bump
edit: @Jenkow perhaps you should put "open" in the title somewhere? Since I think that we have at least the water slot left open.
@blackcosmos

lei; aggressively makes dad jokes @ lapience
@blackcosmos

lei; aggressively makes dad jokes @ lapience
banner_grimm.png
@Indignation wanted to wait until out old gang got here and all set up before I opened to new players x)
@Indignation wanted to wait until out old gang got here and all set up before I opened to new players x)
3qKDKeH.png
@Jenkow Oh yeah, haha that makes sense c'x
@Jenkow Oh yeah, haha that makes sense c'x
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11